Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (10199 Views)

Why This Strange Behaviour From Women? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

Your mumu level is very unusual.
I hope she blocks you grin You definitely need to work on yourself before diving into any relationship.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dude, some girls go give u number just for chatting sake and nothing more than that. If she didn't reply you, it's obvious the girl isn't into you. Most girls know who they will date from first meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Oluromantic: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

I hope she blocks you grin You definitely need to work on yourself before diving into any relationship.
No you need to work on your comprehension. Understand what you read before you misuse your mouth. There was nothing personal in my post. I referred to no one... Monkey!
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by iRepNaija1: 1:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Oluromantic:

It's senseless. She shdnt reply at all is better than replying with one word. Not picking calls at all is different from picking calls with pride. Besides at age 32+ they pick almost any call. Guess she's in her early 20s and believes she still has time to Shakur..

Okay. A few things: maybe she doesn't want to be rude. Sometimes, it's easier for people to give one word responses than out right ignoring someone. Two, how do you know she's in her 20s or 30s? Maybe she's a girl with options, regardless of her age. Please don't generalize because we don't know. Third, the fact that you opened a whole thread about this one particular girl who won't engage with you says more about you than it does about her. Just leave it be. There are other women.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by iRepNaija1: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik:

the first meeting was fun and she liked my conversation style I believe but after that I called she didn't pick and I chatted her up she didn't reply so I deleted her..

People lose interest quickly. Don't dwell on it.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by shiffynaani(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik:

don't divert the topic forget my moniker its not my real name please kindly tell us the way women think that is different from men or simy tell us women are confused
guy,lemme help you. Women are not difficult to understand at all. Infact, they are the simplest thing to understand bro if only you can communicate in their language which is EMOTION. Yes, women reason with emotion while men are logical. You would hate yourself and be very confused when you are commucating with them through logical angle. Try to understand their emotional language and they would be simple as toys. Look for "ubunja" here on nairaland and read all his topics. He is my best when it comes to women. That guy is crazy
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by pansophist(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2019
You could have given her your number, and tell her to write you instead. If she did write you, then she is interested in you, if she doesn't, then she is not interested. This method is hassle free, and saves you from the emotional rollercoaster you're passing through. Also, it wont makes you come off as desperate or someone with scarcity of women. cool

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=shiffynaani post=79001918]guy,lemme help you. Women are not difficult to understand at all. Infact, they are the simplest thing to understand bro if only you can communicate in their language which is EMOTION. Yes, women reason with emotion while men are logical. You would hate yourself and be very confused when you are commucating with them through logical angle. Try to understand their emotional language and they would be simple as toys. Look for "ubunja" here on nairaland and read all his topics. He is my best when it comes to women. That guy is crazy[/quote

Bro I have read some books on seduction and I follow the dating drills too they do work but the major problem is mastering the contents of these books you cannot change ur personality .right now am reading" the flow" by Dan dancon which I believe is one of the best dating coaches ever I understand girls behaviour so much but my problem and is am hot tempered only guys with endurance can cope with women I know all these the things are the tests women will throw at your to test you masculinity but your logical mind will always respond negatively to such test because it looks like it makes no sense emotional things makes no sense the logical mind thanks anyway .
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik:

the first meeting was fun and she liked my conversation style I believe but after that I called she didn't pick and I chatted her up she didn't reply so I deleted her..
she probably realized you weren't what she wanted and decided to spare you the hassle, you just decided to ignore the hint

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by joeeee240(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=bigpriik post=79006895][/quote]

Please which other books have you read?
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by joeeee240(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik please can you send the book "the flow" by Dan bacon or a link to download it. Thanks
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Did it ever occur that she just might not be that into you?

And she gave her number?

I have chatted with guys in professional settings that I did not even ask for their names neither did I give them my number.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU. PERIOD.

sometimes, I give guys my number because some of them can be such pests but I block them soon enough.

Also stop intruding women's spaces with your boring conversation.

Also, have you tried money? It works because it shows you value her time and you're not a jobless timewaster.

It makes no sense that you give a guy your number when you have no interest in him.

Is your personal information that cheap?
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zinny25:
I can relate to that... There's this guy that asked for my number, I told him no but he insisted so I did. I never picked his call, Las Las I still blocked his number

Next time, stand your ground.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

It makes no sense that you give a guy your number when you have no interest in him.

You just gave me an idea...

I think I should start demanding money before giving them my number, then blocking them after that.

You're talking like you don't know how some guys can be such pests- you give out the number to shoo them away,then block them.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

You just gave me an idea...

I think I should start demanding money before giving them my number, then blocking them after that.

You're talking like you don't know how some guys can be such pests- you give out the number to shoo them away,then block them.

That is why I said most women are fishbrains and illogical they dont even understand themselves .as a guy if I don't find a lady attractive I will not even look at you twice talkless of talkng to you and collecting your number I don't even say hi that's men for you we use our senses not emotions and that is why we will keep ruling the world forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by missyojo(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik:

Op, she's not into you. Since you have deleted her number, move on. It's as simple as ABC.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
missyojo:

Op, she's not into you. Since you have deleted her number, move on. It's as simple as ABC.

I already did. its not the first time women are like fishes just lay your hook down with patience you will miss many but you will surely catch one .who knows she may not be worth it she may be one of those ladies who have smelling pussies or STDs or worst of all a wide pussy maybe I dodge a bullet anyway thanks...

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik:

That is why I said most women are fishbrains and illogical they dont even understand themselves .as a guy if I don't find a lady attractive I will not even look at you twice talkless of talkng to you and collecting your number I don't even say hi that's men for you we use our senses not emotions and that is why we will keep ruling the world forever.

You are the one who possesses a fish brain ...Oponu

The first sentence was clearly sarcastic.. I guess it flew right over your head

You stupidly assumed my personal details where "cheap" whatever that means but clearly forgot how much of pathetic pests some men can be, embarrassing themselves when asking for your contacts on the road, any f*cking where even after repeatedly saying no! The point is to get them off your neck and block them right after.

Bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by missyojo(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
bigpriik:

I already did. its not the first time women are like fishes just lay your hook down with patience you will miss many but you will surely catch one .who knows she may not be worth it she may be one of those ladies who have smelling pussies or STDs or worst of all a wide pussy maybe I dodge a bullet anyway thanks...
You are welcome. God is preparing the best for you. Cheers!!!
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
missyojo:

You are welcome. God is preparing the best for you. Cheers!!!

God is not a giver of girlfriends don't involve God with romance I have a gf already thanks anyways.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by iRepNaija1: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

And she gave her number?

I have chatted with guys in professional settings that I did not even ask for their names neither did I give them my number.

Clap for yourself. Not every woman is you.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Do you live in Nigeria? Have you ever met a Nigerian man? The word “no” doesn’t exist for a Nigerian man. It’s easier to give out your number and ignore his calls than to try and explain for over an hour why you don’t want to give him your number. I have also seen some cases where the guy can even become aggressive with the mentality of “how dare you say no to me” so trust me if you have all the ladies on this thread saying same thing then...

The safest and best option for a Nigerian girl is to give number and block in the safety of her house.

bukatyne:

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Really? I don’t think you are a Nigerian woman, because a Nigerian woman won’t say “Next time, stand your ground”

EDIT: I have read your other posts and I see you are a male identified woman. Sad.

bukatyne:

Next time, stand your ground.

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Op reading your comments on this thread, that girl did a very smart thing. It is very obvious you don’t respect women and you are very childish and emotional, making a whole thread on a girl that isn’t even interested in you. You are the kind of guy that thinks because girls have “fish brain” or are “illogical” so you are entitled to them.

That girl did what most Nigerian women do, because based on your comments here you are the kind of guy that would have harassed her if she had said no. You can read all the books on how to get a girl (who even does that lol) but smart women can tell before you even open your mouth that you are just a fuk boy.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
Op reading your comments on this thread, that girl did a very smart thing. It is very obvious you don’t respect women and you are very childish and emotional, making a whole thread on a girl that isn’t even interested in you. You are the kind of guy that thinks because girls have “fish brain” or are “illogical” so you are entitled to them.

That girl did what most Nigerian women do, because based on your comments here you are the kind of guy that would have harassed her if she had said no. You can read all the books on how to get a girl (who even does that lol) but smart women can tell before you even open your mouth that you are just a fuk boy.

you can say whatever you like its your mouth I read books because am a very curious person i n nature I read even inspirational books and novels too the main reason why I read books in seduction is because in the past I lacked confidence to approach women those books have gone a long way in boosting my confidence and I have won so many women with the techniques I learnt there .
besides which man is not a fuk boy in Nigeria let me tell you sister if you are experienced in dating you will know that 99.8 % of men cannot date you without sex no matter how they responsible they look
peace.

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by joeeee240(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
bigpriik:

you can say whatever you like its your mouth I read books because am a very curious person i n nature I read even inspirational books and novels too the main reason why I read books in seduction is because in the past I lacked confidence to approach women those books have gone a long way in boosting my confidence and I have won so many women with the techniques I learnt there .
besides which man is not a fuk boy in Nigeria let me tell you sister if you are experienced in dating you will know that 99.8 % of men cannot date you without sex no matter how they responsible they look
peace.

Please bro. Answer my question Na. Please I really need the flow by Dan bacon and please tell me about any other awesome dating coaches you know about.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
Really? I don’t think you are a Nigerian woman, because a Nigerian woman won’t say “Next time, stand your ground”

EDIT: I have read your other posts and I see you are a male identified woman. Sad.

What would the Nigerian woman say?
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
You are male identified woman.
bukatyne:

What would the Nigerian woman say?
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
I noticed you use the word “won” maybe if you stopped seeing women as objects that need to be won, you might get quality babes. Even though you think Nigerian women have ‘fish brain’ most are discerning and they can tell when a man doesn’t respect them and is only interested in their body parts. Also, as per ignored calls, most Nigerian women readily give out their phone numbers because based on experience it’s less of a hassle to do so, so it’s not about you. What worked with my husband was, I also gave him my number, ready to not pick his calls. However, he didn’t call, he texted me (which is hard to ignore) We texted back and forth a couple of times until we set our first date.

bigpriik:

peace.
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
Do you live in Nigeria? Have you ever met a Nigerian man? The word “no” doesn’t exist for a Nigerian man. It’s easier to give out your number and ignore his calls than to try and explain for over an hour why you don’t want to give him your number. I have also seen some cases where the guy can even become aggressive with the mentality of “how dare you say no to me” so trust me if you have all the ladies on this thread saying same thing then...

The safest and best option for a Nigerian girl is to give number and block in the safety of her house.

I have met a number of Nigerian men and I did not give them my number.

No body except a psychotic stalker can force you to give him your number except deep down you want to for whatever reason. If a guy thinks he is entitled to a girl's number, chances are that the girl has given him the green light knowingly or unknowingly.

Afterall, same guys later become friendzoned for recharge cards and any other thing the girls can dream up.

Let me ask, of what use is deleting the guy's number when he has yours and can reach you whenever he wants to?
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
You are male identified woman.

Male identified woman?

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo) / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.