Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (10197 Views)

Why This Strange Behaviour From Women? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
Some girls give guys they just met their numbers so that he wont feel embarrased, the way she relates to you later should pass the message

It is only a teenager that will be upset when a girl refuses to give him her number, its not a new thing matured guys don't make life so hard she is not the only girl In the world we move on to the next girl.a disciplined person stands on his or her word no matter what !the feeling of being ignored after receiving the number is horrible. girls give out their numbers becoz they want attention to feel good about themselves simple..
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
If she had ignored you on your first meeting, you would have called her rude and bossy, she probably acted Nice but wasnt into you, not every girl that play and laugh with you wants to be close to you

bro women know what they are doing those creatures are naturally manipulative..
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Ryan03(f): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
bigpriik:

bro women know what they are doing those creatures are naturally manipulative..
Lol, strengthwise they are weak, i see it as a survival instinct. Just learn their ways and how to avoid the poisonous ones. You and i both know that most of us guys are more manipulating than them. Hating them is not the way out, we have mothers, sisters, girlfriend and female relatives. I Cant Disrespect them that way

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
ginovera:

Smile...i'm so convinced that your response to this is't the best you can give rather you choose to waka pass cheesy wink grin

They're just so pressed.
I can't, I can't even.
So triggered
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by liberalchick(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Can I ask you an honest question? Why come to a thread and ask a question and yet not be willing to listen to both sides. Almost all the women (except one) and some men have tried to tell you that it might not be about you but some valid experiences that some women face when a persistent man refuses to take No. However, you have already made up your mind that women are “illogical, fish-brain and attention seekers” etc.

The problem of making such blanket statement is when you do meet that ‘good’ girl you will miss her if you already assume she is all of those things. Life is not that hard or complicated, some girls are bad some are good. I wish you luck.

bigpriik:

It is only a teenager that will be upset when a girl refuses to give him her number, its not a new thing matured guys don't make life so hard she is not the only girl In the world we move on to the next girl.a disciplined person stands on his or her word no matter what !the feeling of being ignored after receiving the number is horrible. girls give out their numbers becoz they want attention to feel good about themselves simple..
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Deicide: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Me give Nigerian girl my number or collect Nigerian girl number when i no day craze for head? grin except you want frustration to kill you cheesy
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by NewMarket1: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patience does the magic

https:///lagosmarketng

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by abbatoir(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
DonSageII:

Well, whoever cares to know, the first way to get a lady interested in you is to make her attracted to you.

It's either she's attracted to your witty nature, perfect vocabulary, dress sense, height, facial hairs, eye-contact, automobiles, intellect etc.

Women = Attraction.

Build attraction, and you've solved half of the problem.

I've seen a lady get laid Same day she met the guy.
What got her attracted?
The guy was dark and handsome.

Bravo!
Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019
ebonyggurl:

You sound so re.tarded undecided
You have a 'pretty babe' as you claimed. Yet you tried making advances to another one. In your little mind, it was a nice convo and she was all smiles...never occured to you that the babe was being nice and couldn't wait till you'd leave her alone. She was unresponsive to you later...like the little boy that you are, you came to nairaland to cry about it, claiming women are confused creatures and WANT to be treated badly. That's something a potential rapist would say. You need to get mature emotionally and stop making useless and dumb assuptions about things you don't know or understand

You're doing the Lord's work, sis. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? by bigpriik: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
kneehighbootz:

You're doing the Lord's work, sis. Thank you so much.
mtchwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / I Don't Like This Girl Called............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.