Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (54389 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
Dear OP, all these your lists will make sense if you falsely assume women dress for men. Women only dress for two people, 1. Herself, women love to feel good about themselves, 2. For OTHER women!!.

So if you don’t like all those things in a woman anytime you come across such women, just carry face to one side, you are not her target audience.
i know some people don't see anything wrong with wayward attitude

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
Most important of all
Fish market between their legs

Wetin carry your nose go there? cheesy
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2019
patroit001:

So you will tell a stripper that she is wrong, tell their customer they are wrong and also the proprietor of the club he/she is wrong too. They can not all be wrong.
patron ..well done
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2019
zomby:

@post: Your job is not done.
What about other 900 things guys do but do not know?
you can write them... It is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2019
koyyes:
You won't even notice all these if you were actually busy inventing something.

Someone with a d1ck typed this and feels he has done something good and productive in life...

P*$$1 slave.
your DP says it all... The truth there like what the OP has stated
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Octopusssy:
"Chioma Jesus kee you there". Is this how to pass a message across? Also did you consider the fact that some women in their 30s who are still single are that way because of multiplicity of factors, the most common one being spiritual problems, and not because they frittered their youth away?

You began that point well but ended it very badly. You sound like the typical conceited, sexist Nigerian male who believes a woman's worth is tied to the three letters M-R-S.

Ps- I am not single, before Nairaland children start vomiting rubbish.

Which married woman goes by the name Octopusssy? Aunty, you are very much single. In fact, over single dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by banio: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
0ppa:
MOST MISTAKES LADIES MAKE BUT DO NOT KNOW.

(c) oppa

1. YOU EXPOSE YOUR CLEAVAGES. You expose your cleavages. Dear, you must ponder o'er it and think you are 'sexy.' Sexy you mean? Like a thing that creates a sex urge? Is that what you are? Smiles. You do NOT look attractive but sexually appealing (two different words). Did you get that? Yes, you look like a LovePeddler (an attention-seeking LovePeddler). If you were quite observant, guys only say 'you look hot' or 'you look sexy (a thing for sex).' Is that what you want to be? A sex thing? A sex tool? That is why you have no time to think! That is why you get broken-up! Know why? He only came for the advert you sought earlier and as foolishly as you are (with no time to think), you gave in (he needs a decent thing now). Girls who dress without advertising their chest-cups look beautiful.
Do you know that a girl who dresses in revealing clothes attract 'customers?' Remember the law of demand? Yeah, cheap things attract customers. Yes, the song in your head is you are a slay-queen.. Where is that coming from? Who told you you are? Ask guys for their honest opinion'bout you, you actually look stupid and as a thing to use.
2. TOO MUCH MAKE-UP. I wonder how satisfying you would feel if sb saw you today looking like the fake Nicky Minaj and later sees you tomorrow looking like Mercy Johnson acting a role in a Nollywood village. Too much make-up sends the (wrong) message that you are desperate for attention. I know you don't really know but it is a turn-off for guys.
3. BATHING WITH PERFUME. I know you must feel you scent like the petals from paradise..but, excuse you, must you overdo things? You are likely to be seen as sb who has a body odour and uses the perfume as its deterrent.
4. MINI-SKIRTS. During a research for a project I was to conduct in school, I get the 'mini skirt is what is in vogue' gibberish from girls a lot. Hello? I wonder how comfortably you feel that half your laps (even the ones with craw-craw ..rashes and zits) is out. You can't even get to sit properly in feminine modesty or bend or walk comfortably and properly. Why are you created to seek attention? Attention from rapists I guess. You may not know, you actually look cheap! In your early 30's after this youthful exuberant lifestyles and with no husband, you will then change your appellation to 'Chioma Jesus' and forget when at eighteen you had borne 'Chi La Hot.' Chioma Jesus kill you there. Nonsense.
5. HEAVY SMELLY WIGS. Excuse me, are you a schizophrenic? Like, are you addicted to madness? The wig isn't yours still you poise around with it polluting the air.. Oh, you wig-air pollutant, get behind me!
6. SMELLY MOUTH. I had a girl friend ( I meant girl friend not girlfriend) who was very much keen on reporting to me who had a bad breath and who hadn't. Gentlemen, you need to come and see how this Miss So-and-so's mouth smelt like erosion was taking place in some sewage soakaway beneath her throat -- very poisonous. The worst is most girls do not know to brush twice daily; morning and night. The night brush will help erode all the left-overs hiding in each tooth. In the morning, you will have a lesser bad breath. It is even advisable that if you have to take a nap, you brush after.
7. WEARING TIGHT AND REVEALING ATTIRE. Afore my analysis, I have a question: is wearing solely the leggings actually meant for outdoor activities? Very poor mentality. Most girls dress stupidly, indeed. The leggings was actually meant to be worn underneath a skirt. Wearing tight and revealing attire shows what level one has in indoor prostitution (argue with yourself). I am thinking, what is your aim in life?
8. ARMPITS. Una know unaselves. Shave, you no gree. Clean am, you no gree. Na to carry deadlock for armpits dey waka. May God save you.
9. LIE-LIE. Yeah, see them.., they are giggling now. Ninety percent are guilty of this. 'My name is Annie Cara' but her ATM card reads Anamakelechukwu Chizobamnaonwu.
Why are you like this na?
'I school in BSU' and you don't know the name of your VC. May God forgive you.
'I rarely hardly eat that whitish thing..what do they call it .. yeah fufu. I don't like it.' But at the mention of your name, every fufu bows at home.

In fact.., I rest my case..I'm vexed.

99% of females lie like the devil.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Lemme add my own.

PRIDE.

I met a lady at the mall some years back. She sells perfume and was looking gorgeously beautiful. I told her her perfumes were nice but I recently had one I'd have patronised her. Maybe if you dont mind, lemme have your number so I can introduce you to some of my friends in the office. They may be interested.

In her response...sorry I don't give my number to people. I felt embarrassed and left her. A few months later, I was in a gathering with one of the northern governors in Abuja at a function. She too came with her friend to the occasion. The moment she saw me, she said sir, how are you...remember me? I said yes, that proud girl who couldn't give her number out to people?...have a nice day. She felt ashamed and her friend yelled. Haa, you missed. Incidentally, I knew her friend. I once assisted her in the past and I didn't even remember again until when I saw her, neither did I call her back for follow up after I assisted.

A lot of ladies have missed their husbands due to pride or ego. Same category of girls would say...but Tina or Joy isn't as beautiful as i am na. And she's happily married now or gainfully employed. What have I done wrong? Meanwhile, she's done a lot wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2019
missimelda01:
You just spoke my mind, you are a very wise man.

OP learn how to communicate properly and stop ranting. It is not every lady's priority to end up as a wife. I wonder the way some men see ladies, like commodities that needs to be bought before it spoils? Grow up please, this world doesn't revolve around marriage. This post sounds more like an insult than an advice.
hmmmmm.. It is not a priority they get married... Now I can understand... Some will be use as sex objects walahi...

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by CoolJulian: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
I agree with Op on a lot of points, but think he passed the message across in a wrong way; he sounds conceited, disrespectful, the tone of the message is provoking.

I'd have preferred that he did it in a more respectful way.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
platinum131:

Without mincing words....'Op you are a complete dullard' ..And your article is proof.
how is he a dullard? What he stated are things are see every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
selemo:
Thank you for that..Black men are too stupid.. Their white counterparts are busy in labs thinking of how to improve humanity, these black monkeys are here discussing irrelevant things.. I thought the writer was a lady. I was ashamed when I discovered that he is a he-goat..

it doesn't stop the fact that I see all these irritating things everyday

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

As long as she is pretty clean and no tattoo, I do not give a ratass about her nudity.
dont worry. So shall it be even in marriage

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2019
abike12:
This could only have been written by an intelligent and jobless person
yes .. The truth is that I see what is mentioned everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Lovelyn451:
These are habits not mistakes and it doesn't apply to only females...there are dirty people and liars both male and female kowai....
thanks for staying with the truth

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
awoluyi:
"Also did you consider the fact that some women in their 30s who are still single are that way because of multiplicity of factors, the most common one being spiritual problems, ........"

What of men in their 30s who still stay with their parents and shamelessly enjoying foods prepared by their mothers?
I think such men too are facing worse spiritual camality if I should go with your line of thinking.
It's the man that is expected to "leave" his parents and "cleave" to his wife. Whatsoever is responsible for a man's inability to leave his parents at 30 and find a wife, that thing has also denied a woman from finding a husband. Once there is no LEAVING, there can be no CLEAVING. It can therefore be reasonably concluded that both men and women in their 30s and unmarried are facing similar problems.
Whether spiritual or physical, the root causes of these problems have to be thoroughly examined.

wisdom is with you
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

12. ALWAYS WANTING WHAT THEY CAN'T GIVE.

13. Assuming too much
14. Not knowing when to STFU

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by queenitee(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2019
dingbang:
I agree with everything in your comment except the cancelled.
Okay grin
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
martineverest:
very useless post
yes...truth will always be useless in the eyes of evil

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2019
selemo:
Thank you for that..Black men are too stupid.. Their white counterparts are busy in labs thinking of how to improve humanity, these black monkeys are here discussing irrelevant things.. I thought the writer was a lady. I was ashamed when I discovered that he is a he-goat..

Dullard everyone doesn't need to be a lab scientist to be productive.. There are also social scientists but how can u know when everything u see is in black and white undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Agugbadin:
Lies is one of their worst mistakes, A woman who is not a lawyer, who did not even attempt a university education let alone law school lied to a man in their church that she a lawyer, and they married and had children, there was job opening which that requires the service of a lawyer graduate, when asked for forward her certificate as the job was reserved for her, they duscovered that madam did not attend university
Chai...Obiakuku oooooi

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:
All these are not peculiar to ladies, some guys are worse
yeah.. I condemn both sexes... Those guys whose trousers drop like prisoners in USA jail

3 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Adeniyii2017: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2019
dominique:
Rubbish. In his attempt to sound funny and savage. He only succeeded in sounding lame, stupid and immature. 10 years later he will look at this article and cringe.

Who are you to dictate how other people to live their lives? You guys keep ranting and wailing about flashy slay queens yet they're the ones marrying the well-to-do men leaving the modest girls for broke losers like yourselves. Even after you've married the modest lady, the moment you become rich you chase after the slay queens splshing your cash on her leaving your wives home praying for your randy asses. Your hypocrisy and double standards stink all the way to Timbuktu.

Last I checked, it's a free world. If you don't like how a lady dresses or acts, move away. The earlier you guys realize females are not created to please you the better for you.
You don’t get it do you??
Anyways, I get your point. Don’t worry, we ain’t going nowhere, keep opening them like you are a farm tool just to satisfy your insecurities. The bad ones will keep coming, devour you and dump your ass. Remember, you advertised them for all to see.
Silly cunt!! Ho lo show grin

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2019
kaziblake:
Trash Trash Rubbish
yeah...trash and rubbish... When truth hits you like trailer jamming bike.. It's always that way

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by kullozone(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
Dear OP, all these your lists will make sense if you falsely assume women dress for men. Women only dress for two people, 1. Herself, women love to feel good about themselves, 2. For OTHER women!!.

So if you don’t like all those things in a woman anytime you come across such women, just carry face to one side, you are not her target audience.

Oh my!!! You're hopelessly wrong.
Wrong hopelesslysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Adeniyii2017: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
scaramucci:

Which married woman goes by the name Octopusssy? Aunty, you are very much single. In fact, over single dey worry you.

Don’t mind her.. her insecurity is so high, she had to state that she’s married.
Rubbish human being.

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Changethechain:
I stay in Peter odili road port Harcourt, I need a promiscuous girl as a friend...email me :matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com
chai...this one dey look for the type wey OP talk about

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2019
queenitee:

I support you, in as much as I would have loved to support the op, he's wrong. Women dress for themselves and other women, to look better than them and not for a guy, never for a guy.
heheheheheheeee...please.. Console me

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by MartinsD12(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
0ppa:
MOST MISTAKES LADIES MAKE BUT DO NOT KNOW.

(c) oppa

1. YOU EXPOSE YOUR CLEAVAGES. You expose your cleavages. Dear, you must ponder o'er it and think you are 'sexy.' Sexy you mean? Like a thing that creates a sex urge? Is that what you are? Smiles. You do NOT look attractive but sexually appealing (two different words). Did you get that? Yes, you look like a LovePeddler (an attention-seeking LovePeddler). If you were quite observant, guys only say 'you look hot' or 'you look sexy (a thing for sex).' Is that what you want to be? A sex thing? A sex tool? That is why you have no time to think! That is why you get broken-up! Know why? He only came for the advert you sought earlier and as foolishly as you are (with no time to think), you gave in (he needs a decent thing now). Girls who dress without advertising their chest-cups look beautiful.
Do you know that a girl who dresses in revealing clothes attract 'customers?' Remember the law of demand? Yeah, cheap things attract customers. Yes, the song in your head is you are a slay-queen.. Where is that coming from? Who told you you are? Ask guys for their honest opinion'bout you, you actually look stupid and as a thing to use.
2. TOO MUCH MAKE-UP. I wonder how satisfying you would feel if sb saw you today looking like the fake Nicky Minaj and later sees you tomorrow looking like Mercy Johnson acting a role in a Nollywood village. Too much make-up sends the (wrong) message that you are desperate for attention. I know you don't really know but it is a turn-off for guys.
3. BATHING WITH PERFUME. I know you must feel you scent like the petals from paradise..but, excuse you, must you overdo things? You are likely to be seen as sb who has a body odour and uses the perfume as its deterrent.
4. MINI-SKIRTS. During a research for a project I was to conduct in school, I get the 'mini skirt is what is in vogue' gibberish from girls a lot. Hello? I wonder how comfortably you feel that half your laps (even the ones with craw-craw ..rashes and zits) is out. You can't even get to sit properly in feminine modesty or bend or walk comfortably and properly. Why are you created to seek attention? Attention from rapists I guess. You may not know, you actually look cheap! In your early 30's after this youthful exuberant lifestyles and with no husband, you will then change your appellation to 'Chioma Jesus' and forget when at eighteen you had borne 'Chi La Hot.' Chioma Jesus kill you there. Nonsense.
5. HEAVY SMELLY WIGS. Excuse me, are you a schizophrenic? Like, are you addicted to madness? The wig isn't yours still you poise around with it polluting the air.. Oh, you wig-air pollutant, get behind me!
6. SMELLY MOUTH. I had a girl friend ( I meant girl friend not girlfriend) who was very much keen on reporting to me who had a bad breath and who hadn't. Gentlemen, you need to come and see how this Miss So-and-so's mouth smelt like erosion was taking place in some sewage soakaway beneath her throat -- very poisonous. The worst is most girls do not know to brush twice daily; morning and night. The night brush will help erode all the left-overs hiding in each tooth. In the morning, you will have a lesser bad breath. It is even advisable that if you have to take a nap, you brush after.
7. WEARING TIGHT AND REVEALING ATTIRE. Afore my analysis, I have a question: is wearing solely the leggings actually meant for outdoor activities? Very poor mentality. Most girls dress stupidly, indeed. The leggings was actually meant to be worn underneath a skirt. Wearing tight and revealing attire shows what level one has in indoor prostitution (argue with yourself). I am thinking, what is your aim in life?
8. ARMPITS. Una know unaselves. Shave, you no gree. Clean am, you no gree. Na to carry deadlock for armpits dey waka. May God save you.
9. LIE-LIE. Yeah, see them.., they are giggling now. Ninety percent are guilty of this. 'My name is Annie Cara' but her ATM card reads Anamakelechukwu Chizobamnaonwu.
Why are you like this na?
'I school in BSU' and you don't know the name of your VC. May God forgive you.
'I rarely hardly eat that whitish thing..what do they call it .. yeah fufu. I don't like it.' But at the mention of your name, every fufu bows at home.

In fact.., I rest my case..I'm vexed.
Yes very true you see them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter exposing themselves with unclothedness they think they are sexy not knowing that the beauty of a woman is in her character not being annoying sexy or exposing nudes, even in my work place girls the way they dress its a pity honestly I wonder if they think at all no man in his right sense will want to marry a woman that dresses like a prostitute, it's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by kullozone(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
koyyes:
You won't even notice all these if you were actually busy inventing something.

Someone with a d1ck typed this and feels he has done something good and productive in life...

P*$$1 slave.

True... but the fact is, you're on his thread. You couldn't ignore the unproductive write up abi? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by CanineOfJackal: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Sighs... Excluding 5,6,8,9... wth is wrong with leaving a lady be and just to do what she wants?? Seriously, these things are no big deal. Nothing. Using makeup, wearing sexy and cleavage-revealing clothes and mini skirts... so what??
dont mind those boys who can't mind their business. Africans and hypocrisy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.