Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

“ I Want To Be Your Friend” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ I Want To Be Your Friend” (6823 Views)

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Omega30(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
fieryy:
That phrase is so irritating. I don't even reply back. I mean what the f?!

Since when do friendships start with "I want to be your friend?"

Someone you had no idea even existed until ca. 2 mins ago
Alright,let me be plain then. Let's collabo.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

I want to be your friend lipsrsealed

You wey no get moni grin
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Can't someone be your friend in peace? Why do you ladies think you are so special and the best thing since sliced bread that any boy who comes across you all wants your pussy and heart?

Get down from that high horse.
Did she say no when you asked for sex hence all that transference in your post?

I won’t get down from the high horse ....I am going to gallop towards you and let the horse trample you underfoot.

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
dfrost:

Someone said it before me. Thank you ma broda. She's definitely on her high horse. The thread was to make her feel worthy. The type that has a feeling that 'likes' and 'shares' makes them intelligent. cheesy grin
I am not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone.

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
dfrost:

shocked You toasted a man? Where do you stay please? In Nigeria? Outside Nigeria? cheesy grin

Please come off your high horse. A Nigerian (girl/woman/lady/spinster - pick any that suits you) toast a Nigerian man. The end of the world is here then. cheesy grin angry
You spit in the face of evolution.

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by dfrost: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone.

Go and sit down jare. Blah blah blah... If you know it didn't affect you, why bother replying? cheesy grin Unplug ko, unplug ni.

Do you really think I'm one of those who bothers what trash SM spits? Nah sis. Na you dey thing go pain las las.

Let's increase your self-worth o jare. I've replied you so the pages can grow and you can collect money from the bank.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by dfrost: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

You spit in the face of evolution.

Story story.

Please try harder. cheesy grin
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
sisisioge:

You wey no get moni grin

Don't worry my future is bright grin grin grin
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by themaestro08(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sounds like a typical Nigerian lady.........dumb and full of Ego.

Someone ask to be your friend, what's the big deal? You can politely accept or decline him. Freaking slowpoke! what the hell do you think you are made up? Who the fucking hell do you think your are?

I mean what's there in a simple and harmless request like I wanna be your friend?...... The worlds population is 7.8 billion, a lot of different people out there, the fact you had a bitter experience doesn't warrant you to be this super idiotic.

I don't blame you, all blames should go to the silly guys feeding you with ATTENTION.

Nonsense.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by KingRex1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Funny enough, i see 'can we be friends' as too direct and quite cliché. No need asking such questions, keep it cool, matured and let it flow.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by dingbang(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
So what's the big deal in them wanting to be friends If along the line they decide to graduate from friend zone to boivrend you should be happy they considered you an upgraded version grin
I want to be your friend ... embarassed
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Regiomontanus(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Did she say no when you asked for sex hence all that transference in your post?

I won’t get down from the high horse ....I am going to gallop towards you and let the horse trample you underfoot.
This is my problem with ladies. Always using the shaming and taunting tactics to seize control and to maneuver their way when they can't reason, counter your point or don't like what you say. What part of my statement indicated that I am frustrated because a girl said "no" to me for sex? Very disappointing.

Once again, you are not special. There are guys that would just want to be friends. Not every guy wants your pussy and heart in a relationship. You are not that special.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This is my problem with ladies. Always using the shaming and taunting tactics to seize control and to maneuver their way when they can't reason, counter your point or don't like what you say. What part of my statement indicated that I am frustrated because a girl said "no" to me for sex? Very disappointing.

Once again, you are not special. There are guys that would just want to be friends. Not every guy wants your pussy and heart in a relationship. You are not that special.

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
themaestro08:
Sounds like a typical Nigerian lady.........dumb and full of Ego.

Someone ask to be your friend, what's the big deal? You can politely accept or decline him. Freaking slowpoke! what the hell do you think you are made up? Who the fucking hell do you think your are?

I mean what's there in a simple and harmless request like I wanna be your friend?...... The worlds population is 7.8 billion, a lot of different people out there, the fact you had a bitter experience doesn't warrant you to be this super idiotic.

I don't blame you, all blames should go to the silly guys feeding you with ATTENTION.

Nonsense.
Your contribution has been profoundly life changing my life will never be the same after this.

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by MissRaine69(f): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
dfrost:

Go and sit down jare. Blah blah blah... If you know it didn't affect you, why bother replying? cheesy grin Unplug ko, unplug ni.

Do you really think I'm one of those who bothers what trash SM spits? Nah sis. Na you dey thing go pain las las.

Let's increase your self-worth o jare. I've replied you so the pages can grow and you can collect money from the bank.
I most certainly will.....you are just full to the brim with wisdom.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Regiomontanus(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Lol. I can't stop you from being unreasonable. Anyway, always remember that you are not special and that you aren't the sh1t. Not all guys give a damn you know. Good bye grin
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Regiomontanus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
dfrost:

She thinks she's the sh1t. Even if a lady is beautiful and sexy, let her know that she is not important in the scheme of things. Her beauty and "assets" don't put food on anyone's table and not every guy wants her in a relationship. Highest she's useful for sex, reproduction and can only offer sex in a relationship. Beauty and "assets" that will expire within how many years are what is making them feel like the sh1t? grin

As you said, let's be massaging her ego to make her feel relevant. She needs the attention and reassurance that she is special to feel alright. I leave the task to you guys. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by KristaPretty(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
dingbang:
I want to be your friend ... embarassed

You againgrin grin grin
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by dingbang(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:

You againgrin grin grin
I still wonder why you are snobbing me.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by dfrost: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Regiomontanus:

As you said, let's be massaging her ego to make her feel relevant. She needs the attention and reassurance that she is special to feel alright. I leave the task to you guys. grin cheesy

If you how most of them are hurting inside, you will surely run away from them. One of my colleagues was like this: her head was in the clouds. Always walking majestically.

One day, outside office business brought us together and we traveled out of town with another colleague. On our way back the other colleague stopped halfway and the two of us were in the vehicle alone.

I started probing and she poured her heart like that day the world was coming to an end. We became friends.

Her first DL, I assisted her in getting it because I have a friend that works in FRSC. As we speak she is dating my classmate in school. Whatever it leads to, God knows best.

My point, not all men have time for sex, a woman's body and all that shit and stuff. A friend is a friend. Simple. If it goes beyond that, then both parties can define what they want.

A woman's life (and a man's life too) can never be complete without each other. The world is big enough for all of us. We need each other.

Make I go sleep abeg. MissRaine69 is not my final year project abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by y3mi(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Gaaawdd!!

I just don't get it. Why are most men/guys from naija in NL usually embittered with raine? Responding with vitriolics all the time. No be by force to gree with her views but hell, she has the liberty, just like everyone else on this nairaland forum to start a thread asking for what others think about something or sharing a view. Her and very few others are reason I still get drawb to want to read up stuff in this formerly-sane, decorum forsaken mine-filled so called forum.

Can't you all respond like omale88 and Tehila07 ?

I don't know how else to see where this is bitterness is coming from if not some sort of inferiority complex.

It's not all of her views and opinions I agree with, but I don't wait for an opportunity to haul aspersion her way because I disagree with her thoughts, which is what I've noticed many of you do, lurking around on her own thread shamelessly, stalking her from threads to threads always trying hard to shame and attack her for been intelligent and puissant, since most of you are used to the bland airheads bimbhoes slaying your world on whatever social network you're addicted to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by y3mi(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2019
dfrost:
her head was in the clouds. Always walking majestically
The summary of what you're trying to say is that females, no matter what shouldn't be egotistical. The rest are just drivel coming from a deep seated complex. Let me tell you one thing...as far as this naija goes, men/guys are the most egotisitical and concieted and chronically insecured, dole-digging satyrists.

dfrost:
started probing and she poured her heart like that day the world was coming to an end.
You say most of them are hurting inside as if we ain't all hurting inside. We are hurting inside even more but society handicaps us to keep up faces while we struggle to deal with one damage control and another sustained from culminating emotional hurts as we struggle in this failed shit hole of a country, but according to you they shouldn't be expected to pour their hearts out or express their views/opinion unless when asked, only to snivel in silence and keep their thoughts unless when probed ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by dfrost: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=y3mi post=79090339][/quote]

The summary of what you're trying to say is that females, no matter what shouldn't be egotistical. The rest are just drivel coming from a deep seated complex. Let me tell you one thing...as far as this naija goes, men/guys are the most egotisitical and concieted and chronically insecured, dole-digging satyrists.

No y3mi, try to understand my point. All replies to her (+ve side and -ve side), she countered them. So what exactly does she want?

You say most of them are hurting inside as if we ain't all hurting inside. We are hurting inside even more but society handicaps us to keep up faces while we struggle to deal with one damage control and another sustained from culminating emotional hurts as we struggle in this failed shit hole of a country, but according to you they shouldn't be expected to pour their hearts out or express their views/opinion unless when asked, only to snivel in silence and keep their thoughts unless when probed ?

Now y3mi, you are confusing me. Come down to my level. I stopped at Primary 6 grin cheesy. They should pour out their hearts. No need to be probed. But must it be to attack the make folk as if we never had heartbreaks. Like you said, we all put up a facade one way or the other, so no need to blackmail anybody.
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by ibkayee(f): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2019
Not every guy that is being friendly towards you is attracted to you or wants to date you sha.

But ‘I want to be you friend’, especially coming from Nigerian guys usually means they want to try their luck at developing a relationship with you that could potentially become romantic, being friends will just be the starting point. When people just want to be friends with you they don’t normally approach/say it like that lol

It’s not a bad thing, but 9/10 times he doesn’t just want to be ‘friends’. Friend ko cheesy

1 Like

Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by sod09(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:
Not every guy that is being friendly towards you is attracted to you or wants to date you sha.

But ‘I want to be you friend’, especially coming from Nigerian guys usually means they want to try their luck at developing a relationship with you that could potentially become romantic, being friends will just be the starting point. When people just want to be friends with you they don’t normally say it like that lol

It’s not a bad thing, but 9/10 times he doesn’t just want to be ‘friends’. Friend ko cheesy
I'm always suprise how to are quick to come to conclusion with Nigeria men.
Is London the new Lagos You sounded like you have met all Nigeria men
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by ibkayee(f): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
sod09:
I'm always suprise how to are quick to come to conclusion with Nigeria men.
Is London the new Lagos You sounded like you have met all Nigeria men
I’ve met enough offline and online to reach this conclusion tongue
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by sod09(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

I’ve met enough offline and online to reach this conclusion tongue
you should judge those you have met and not concluding over all.
Not cool
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by ibkayee(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2019
sod09:
you should judge those you have met and not concluding over all.
Not cool
Ok ‘not all’, but enough to see a pattern
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by sod09(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Ok ‘not all’, but enough to see a pattern
okay let's start again, can we be friends ibukun?
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by Bossjakande: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
at my age I wont be commenting on dis kind post by teenage girls wey Neva grow breast finish. look and pass
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by ibkayee(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2019
sod09:
okay let's start again, can we be friends ibukun?
Lol the context matters, since you’re only saying it to prove a point it doesn’t count
Re: “ I Want To Be Your Friend” by ibkayee(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
at my age I wont be commenting on dis kind post by teenage girls wey Neva grow breast finish. look and pass
Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] / Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.