Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (21597 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic / Refuse Take Over Aba / JTF Kills 172 And Arrest 237 Over Aba Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2010
let them go to Ihie- in Ugwunagbor LGA ,  and make sure they cover inside Ngwaiyiekwe. thats where those boys  camp. They rape both young and old women in those villages.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2010
let them go to Ihie- in Ugwunagbor LGA , and make sure they cover inside Ngwaiyiekwe. thats where those boys camp. They rape both young and old women in those villages.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
This one no be terrorism, because the real terrorist dem, no they rape people, they no dey robb, their mission is just to bomb and kill people, they no dey demand money but those ones wey dey aba na "ARMED ROBBERS" .Police and MOPOL no fit face them.

All the people wey dey those villages don run finish. IHIE-TOWN IS WHERE THEY BREED THOSE ARMED ROBBERS.

ALMOST ALL THE EZE'S AND CHIEF ARE INVOLVED!
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
ARMY SHOULD USE HELICOPTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL INSIDE THE BUSHES, WEY DEY UGWUNAGBOR AREA- HEADING TO OBEHIE angry angry angry
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by truly: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
Aba_abuser:

OMG!!! NTA Aba 7pm News reported this evening of 6 SSS3 students of FEDERAL GOVT. COLLEGE IKOT EKPENE who have also just been kidnapped. What a state. In my 28yrs in ABA i've never seen this BaaaaaD.

We need SOS down here ASAP. Aba/Owerri road this evening is like during xmas when the inhabitants of the town travelled home. Aba is gradually going down. Even my neighbours are scared to turn their generators on.
That is stupidity - I thought they had closed all schools
The parents too are fool hardy!
If there are any girls among them, they are going to face a hard time!
And to think that they will not even be able to access treatment for pregnancy and HIV immediately after!
May God help us
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
PLS ALL D KIDNAPPERS WEY DECAMP FROM PHC, NA WHERE DEM DEYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I BEG I WAN KNOW
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
GOVT are pampering these robbers by tagging them as terrorist. How many of those boys don do sucide bombing.

Life they sweet all of them. Na money dem dey find , and during the process they rape innocent girls, expecially around ugwunagbor LGA.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
Aba_abuser:

OMG!!! NTA Aba 7pm News reported this evening of 6 SSS3 students of FEDERAL GOVT. COLLEGE IKOT EKPENE who have also just been kidnapped. What a state. In my 28yrs in ABA i've never seen this BaaaaaD.

We need SOS down here ASAP. Aba/Owerri road this evening is like during xmas when the inhabitants of the town travelled home. Aba is gradually going down. Even my neighbours are scared to turn their generators on.
Tell me this is a joke. . .yet some id!ots are saying calling in the military is a bad option.mumu just full nairaland.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
i really pity those girls' becuse they will rape them angry
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by JUO(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2010
God save us
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2010
let d millitary men go into the bushes around afo-ogwe, IHIE-UKWU , INSIDE OBEGU, ASA, NGWAYEKWE , AND OBEHIE HEADING TOWARDS PHC.

They should just surround those areas but they have to be very very carefull!
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
Because, those boys their way na KILL AND BURN !!!!!!.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2010
Dear All,

please pray for Abia-state. I believe that thru our prayers, the millitary can help save ABIA-STATE
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
Is Ikot Ekpene in Abia State? I thot it was in Cross River
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2010
I wish they'll storm owerri and lagos too. . .

It's high time those hoodlums pay for their crime.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
mama-gee:

I wish they'll storm owerri and lagos too. . .

It's high time those hoodlums pay for their crime.
What has Lagos got to do with kidnapping and total breakdown of law and order in Aba ?
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by Kilode1: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
manugbo:

let them go to Ihie- in Ugwunagbor LGA , and make sure they cover inside Ngwaiyiekwe. thats where those boys camp. They despoil both young and old women in those villages.

OK, we hear you, I hope those soldiers are reading this o,

All those Maggots who wont let our children grow up, must be dealt with.

Manugbo, keep it coming, abeg no use this one do your enemies bad things sha o! grin na only kidnapper locations we want. Leave innocent people out o.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2010
Please does anyone know a site on the web here I can get LIVE news from Nigeria ? I used to be able to watch NTA news from BEN TV but for some reason they no more. I can't find any news about this Aba development in any of the sites I go to for Nigerian news.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2010
Dear KILODE,

Do u mean i have enemies from 6 or 5 Villages? Hell no!

Im reporting FROM UGWUNAGBOR LGA!
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sincerely its just crazy- over here!
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by Kilode1: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
manugbo:

Dear KILODE,

Do u mean i have enemies from 6 or 5 Villages? Hell no!

Im reporting FROM UGWUNAGBOR LGA!

Keep doing it jare, we appreciate it!
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by Odunnu: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2010
mystikal:

A proper President would visit the said area, at least to reassure the inhabitants
Shey u want us to bury 2 Presidents in ths our year of Jubilee
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2010
manugbo:

Sincerely its just crazy- over here!

What's going on around you, take pics and post it here so the rest of us can see sad
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by Odunnu: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
OgidiBoy:

What's going on around you, take pics and post it here so the rest of us can see sad
where wud he stay and take the pictures?frm d space. Better talk to Becomerich.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by KnowAll(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
[size=14pt]The job of the army is not to maintain sublime and elementary peace in the society, it is the work of smart detectives who by using their God giving instinct can smoke out a hidden fire from any hole. The reason why this brigandage is going on for too long is the perpetuators of this dastardly act and I sincerly belief the buck  of this shame possible stops at the chief security officer's lap.( Mr Governor )

Can the CSO be confronted, hell no this is Nigeria  lipsrsealed, obviously this is the Abia  Goverment's idea of internal generated revenue, I think the army would only be chasing shadows, I hope they do not chase it for too long thus,  undecided  because the moment the body counts start stacking up, those unruly men in uniform would turn the nuzzle of their guns at the Presidency, a prospect we all don't wish to see or ever want to witness again.  embarassed[/size]
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2010
i no fit take dat risk oooo.

I never write my WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL yet
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2010
I dont think its about the Governor, because he is neither police nor MOPOL.

It all balls down to the security issues we have in the country which needs to be dealt with . CHIKINA! cry
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
Let those millitary men make use of helicopter ooooooo.

Because those boys tooo much oooooH.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2010
Odunnu:

where wud he stay and take the pictures?frm d space. Better talk to Becomerich.

I thought the bobo said he was in the middle of the action ohhh shocked

So nne we've not talked in a long time and this is how we start a convo ? are we fighting sad
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2010
they will soon run back to camp, where they came from  ---River state.  They came and equiped the Robbers around those areas i mentioned, who were busy doing the normal high-way robbing  towards Aba-PHC Express way.

All those places i mentioned ealier is just a stone throw from the afformentioned state
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by asoderock(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt] the buck  of this shame possible stops at the chief security officer's lap.( Mr Governor )
Can the CSO be confronted?,.  embarassed[/size] No. The governor is immuned from prosecution. And don't think the governor is going to be supportive when his boys who will soon "be useful again" are being destabilized.
Re: Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! by manugbo(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
i hope my face no dey show for this forum.

I beg i wan know whether una dey see my face here? Tell me d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market / What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.