Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor (59505 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Mcslize: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But you are obviously judging ladies by their figure when you say you cant marry someone older so stop contradicting yourself, hope you know there are ladies that look way younger than their age soo much that you won't believe it so quit being myopic, not all ladies would like to settle down with men who look like their father in appearances too.

We are not talking about Old men of 60 years old. We are talking about young men of 30 to 40. If I am 40 years old, my wife should be 30 years, will you say that a young man of 40 years old is too old to marry a lady of 30 years old? Do you realize how mature 30 years old ladies look? That's the point I was trying to drive at.

Let's take an instance, if perhaps RMD is not yet married , will you say that RMD can't comfortably marry a lady of 30years old? He still look young even at his age. If perhaps he is still unmarried, do you know how many ladies between the range of 25 to 35 will be clamoring to marry him?

Women age faster than men that's the point. The ones that usually look younger than their age are the ones that are taking good care of their body, doing exercises and working out to keep their body fit and young. Some ladies, once they get married, they usually start neglecting their bodies, putting on extra weights and the rest. All that contributes to quick aging.

How many ladies workout to maintain their figures so as to look good for their men?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Mcslize: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Snakebytee:

God bless you for this reply. The guy is a pervert. 30yrs old wants to marry 18yrs old cos she's fresh and naive, and probably a virgin. If truly the girl had had sex with 5 people, would he truly want to marry her??

There are no virgin ladies in Nigeria any more. Don't be deceived. All their eyes don tear finish.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by dnawah(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
menvocate:
Get a lawyer... Sign a contract to marry her and educate her. If she breaches, she will be compelled to pay no matter the years it takes her.

If you breach your side of sending her to school, you should also pay certain amounts....
simple and short.make una come see o Solomon don reincarnate o

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by ITbomb(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Someone he will grow with? The guy is already old damnit.

In case you didn't notice, 30 years old man is still a guy while 30 years old woman is an Aunty

I'm 35, my wife is 25. If I were to marry my age mate or even a girl of 30, they will be calling her my senior sister if were to walk together.
Not to talk of when I'm 45 and still agile and some mama will be answering my wife. No!

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Profkenny1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

30 years old chasing after 18 years old child...
You're a pervert! Just like NED
What about all those girls of your age group that you fuckéd back then, who are you leaving them for to marry now?
Now you've seen a young beautiful virgin that you want to devour abi?
Will you give out your daughter at 18?
Karma will play out on the females in your life too...
Ẹ̀gbọ́n leave that small girl alone and Goan hustle.

Young women are naturally attracted to older men. Women want a provider and a protector. Men are attracted to beauty and youthfulness. Youthfulness indicates fertility. This is NATURE and you can't fight it.

18 is not a kid. Most of our grandmoms got married very early, some at 18 or below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Profkenny1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

What about all those girls of your age group that you fuckéd back then, who are you leaving them for to marry now?

The girls we f.ucked back then were mostly f.ucking older guys in their late 20s and 30s!

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Skmoda360(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Holluwhakemmy:
definitely he will take good care of her the same way your stupid father is taking care of your mother with her fish brain. omo ale!
I definitely know you are from a broken home since you are uncultured bastard and you lack respect for your people to the extent that your father left when you are baby while won't you call another person father stupid......from the way you sound I can decipher you have daddy's issue and I won't troll you after this cuz I knew your pregnancy was from open field sex between your stray pop and your mum...oloshi!! sholo ro pe o mo ro so ni...omolasa ekeji aja

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
The nerve of you! You’re an old cargo who doesn’t want a fellow old cargo. Dumbass.

I hope she spends all your money and has a baby for someone else. Control freak

GT07115:
well she is not naive as u think and to put the record straight I am the third guy she will be dating, I can count the number of ladies I have messed up with where, when and how it happened to this very moment , I am not a sex freak I was celibate for good 3 years without a woman no joke. When u talk about older ladies I laugh, older ladies who is either a graduate or self dependent I have come across are not submissive and ready to learn or take advice that will even better their lives, those who are graduate don't want to learn a trade to be self reliant rather they want to do business or secure a job they have no knowledge of. When I approached her I thought she was in her twenties but I was surprised to get the opposite and to me is a perfect age I love, I don't want old cargoes, I want a woman I can look at in 20 years from now I will still have an erection, sex is 80 percent in marriage and anything that will keep that fired burning to me is welcome and age is one of it. So don't take me for a sex starve man or an opportunist, I want her for a wife not sex machine, I am only disturb because humans are unpredictable and I don't have the financial muscles owing to other families responsibility.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by immaculate1234(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
menvocate:
Get a lawyer... Sign a contract to marry her and educate her. If she breaches, she will be compelled to pay no matter the years it takes her.

If you breach your side of sending her to school, you should also pay certain amounts....

nice one cos she will definitely wake up one day and say I no do again very nice one

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
GT07115:
Hi peeps, I am in love with an 18 years old lady who is from a very poor background as mine, I will be 30 this year and I intend settling down maritally this year or early next year, I would have loved her to gain admission before doing anything marriage with her.

I have discussed going back to school with her and getting a trade along, by her consent to it I have gave her money to enroll for jamb and NECO exam which will make her secure admission this year, the jamb result is out and OK pending NECO exam which will start next week.

My problem is the parent are financially handicapped to contribute a dime to her education and we are not married that means the whole stuff is on my head, I would have loved to marry this year if she was already in school or a graduate, I am the first son with responsibility of putting my younger ones through school. I feel I will be shouldering a lot of responsibility, the relationship is just one way sided and the parents don't give a breathing space whenever she spends some hours late in my house, like reminding me we are not married, the whole thing is that I love her, she is a lady I can talk to, and very young and beautiful.

Your eyes were widely opened and your ears are also open before you continued this relationship uptil this cross road

You cannot eat your cake and have it in this relationship ❗

The issue of complaining that she is from a poor home like you, you are trying to hang your bag where your hand will reach to bring it down without standing on a stool that's why you continued

Her parents doesn't allow her to stay long with you any time she visits and they keep reminding you that she is not married to you yet, they are right and very right.

There are graduates and other ladies everywhere but you chose to marry her because you don't want and can not withstand the wahala of slay queen's

The truth is that you want her kind of lady to stay with you because she has to be under your authority, yes that's it

But there are some things you have not considered

Bear in mind that you will solely sponsor her marriage both your side and her family side.

Bear in mind that her siblings will look up to you as in law and you have to live up to expectations

If I should advice you,

Let her get her waec and neco exams first

Marry her if you realy want to and establish a trade for her but bear at the back of your mind that she must go for higher instructions

If you sponsor her education while still with her parents, don't come here and complain that she has followed another man

While she is leaving with you as husband and wife, she can start having kids if the both of you wishes

You want a wife that will be totally submissive to you and you have forgotten that its only ladies form such background that can give you that
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
cococandy:
The nerve of you! You’re an old cargo who doesn’t want a fellow old cargo. Dumbass.

I hope she spends all your money and has a baby for someone else. Control freak

Emotions, emotions... Tick..tock... grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by JoannaSedley(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
ITbomb:

In case you didn't notice, 30 years old man is still a guy while 30 years old woman is an Aunty

I'm 35, my wife is 25. If I were to marry my age mate or even a girl of 30, they will be calling her my senior sister if were to walk together.
Not to talk of when I'm 45 and still agile and some mama will be answering my wife. No!
You married someone you will control not because of the lousy archaic African excuses you put up there. The fact remains that Africans are known for child marriages, we are used to seeing younger wives in africa, it has erroneously became a norm, that's why a supposedly educated man will give this as an excuse for marrying a girl ten years younger than you. You, and as well as most men needed maids that will submit to your whims and caprices, so marrying your agemates often scares you shirtless because of the fear of being outsmarted by a co-intellectual.
What happened to Obama and Michelle. Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Bill and Hilary even our very own NOI and her husband and a whole lots of Nigerian intellectuals. They left an indelible impacts.

Let's ask Trump how he is faring with his model.......

Nauseating excuses.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by JoannaSedley(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Profkenny1:

Young women are naturally attracted to older men. Women want a provider and a protector. Men are attracted to beauty and youthfulness. Youthfulness indicates fertility. This is NATURE and you can't fight it.

18 is not a kid. Most of our grandmoms got married very early, some at 18 or below.
This guy is living in ancient world. Get your daughter hooked up at 12 then, that's my own grandmother's age at marriage.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fyi0:

Carry your foolishness out of this thread.
Mumu
Thunder fire you there
Ewu
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
chiboy1116:
how many years your papa take senior your mama ?

Just a question oh.
5 undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
mapet:

Pervert? Don't use harsh words to judge him, especially when you're the ignorant one here. 18yrs is the legal benchmark age to be an adult. 18yrs is permitted to get married. You can argue the age-margins, which in itself is relative
Ignoramus
Did he tell you he just started dating her?
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by abbiboy: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
GT07115:
U are very myopic, I am 29 to be 30 late this year and she will be 19 next month, is she not an adult? What makes u think age defines human achievement?
Oga u re only in love because u ave not tasted btw both legs...get busy with sometin n beside Wht do u want to discuss with a 19yrs old?
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by mapet: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Babamide:
Bros, reason am now....... why would you date a girl 12years younger??

Date a girl? Hell no

Date a woman 12yrs younger? Why not.

Is an 18yr old a girl or a woman?
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
JoannaSedley:
This guy is living in ancient world. Get your daughter hooked up at 12 then, that's my own grandmother's age at marriage.

Like seriously the guy surprise me.
In this 21st century.. Marriage those days was actually a way of elevating poverty. The region that still supports this in Nigeria, to be honest many things are swept under the carpet and the media are not allowed to disclose. We staying in these regions truely knows some men are perverts, cause she is innocent and family tends to be poor, they do come in the name of marriage. It's so heart breaking. 18yrs is not ripe for marriage that I keep saying, they are many childish altitude she will exhibit and trust me if u not patient u likely to kick her out and this happens everyday with underage marriages here in the North . .. In this days and times such reasoning is out of book.. But sadly most people still have the mentality.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by mapet: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

Ignoramus
Did he tell you he just started dating her?

Run ong squat... You're not mature enough, neither are you intelligent
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by mapet: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Babamide:
Bros, reason am now....... why would you date a girl 12years younger??

Simple answer, he preference. Any problem with that?
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mcslize:

We are not talking about Old men of 60 years old. We are talking about young men of 30 to 40. If I am 40 years old, my wife should be 30 years, will you say that a young man of 40 years old is too old to marry a lady of 30 years old? Do you realize how mature 30 years old ladies look? That's the point I was trying to drive at.

Let's take an instance, if perhaps RMD is not yet married , will you say that RMD can't comfortably marry a lady of 30years old? He still look young even at his age. If perhaps he is still unmarried, do you know how many ladies between the range of 25 to 35 will be clamoring to marry him?

Women age faster than men that's the point. The ones that usually look younger than their age are the ones that are taking good care of their body, doing exercises and working out to keep their body fit and young. Some ladies, once they get married, they usually start neglecting their bodies, putting on extra weights and the rest. All that contributes to quick aging.

How many ladies workout to maintain their figures so as to look good for their men?
i do believe we guys should also live by example.what i mean is when a husband also takes care of himself by doin exercise and eating right d wife will follow suit naturally
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by mapet: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Did I see "decipher"? �
lonelygem:

I don't admit what people tell me 100%, I weigh things and decipher..
No one loves telling the true side of a story and implicating his or herself.

My questions are clear enough and the poster is yet to respond to them.

She's from a poor background, admitted! But was she from a wealthy background when u met her? Did the family suddenly became broke?

She's not yet in school, fine! Was she an undergraduate or seeking admission when u started with her? Did she suddenly drop out of school?

At least there must be a hidden notion behind certain actions.

He was quite aware of the age margin and other factors..

What was his motivation for dating her in the first place?

He should tell us something so that we don't assume he's one of those guys who cant take their eyes away from those small small girls with tomato breast.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
mapet:

Run ong squat... You're not mature enough, neither are you intelligent
Lol
Please stop skipping your medications before you run mad completely.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Child abuse. Whatever happened to his age mates.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by KevinDein: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Today I learned...

What rile up and get on the nerves of women the most; what they dread the most is older men marrying much younger women. Never seen this much gnashing of teeth.

We learn everyday grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
You think a young girl of 18 will be able to shoulder the responsibilities of marriage, school, and a business? absolutely impossible. It can only work if he is very rich, capable of shouldering all financial responsibilities, and would only marry her to keep as a trophy wife. Times have changed, an 18yr old is still very dependent and imature in many aspects.
Kendumazy:
I have this feelings that you will regret sending her to school cos she is gonna leave you. She is too young to be in school and not lose focus on your love affairs in school and her parents won't help you with their attitude of you guys aren't married, she shouldn't stay long with you while they know you are about to embark on shouldering their responsibilities.

My advice. Suspend the school for now.

Marry her first, after that. Let her learn a lucrative trade. After that, establish her, look for a part time school and let her enroll in that. You won't be the only one footing the bills of her school. She will also be sponsoring herself from the proceeds of the trade.

That way, it's a win win for both of you. Firstly, you secure her with marriage, secondly, the school, you lower your financial responsibility by helping her with a trade.

Wish you all the very best. Use your brain sha.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
In 20yrs time, you will be an old cargo to her, so you ain't fair at all. In 20yrs time you may not be able to meet up her sexual needs. You are selfish.
GT07115:
well she is not naive as u think and to put the record straight I am the third guy she will be dating, I can count the number of ladies I have messed up with where, when and how it happened to this very moment , I am not a sex freak I was celibate for good 3 years without a woman no joke. When u talk about older ladies I laugh, older ladies who is either a graduate or self dependent I have come across are not submissive and ready to learn or take advice that will even better their lives, those who are graduate don't want to learn a trade to be self reliant rather they want to do business or secure a job they have no knowledge of. When I approached her I thought she was in her twenties but I was surprised to get the opposite and to me is a perfect age I love, I don't want old cargoes, I want a woman I can look at in 20 years from now I will still have an erection, sex is 80 percent in marriage and anything that will keep that fired burning to me is welcome and age is one of it. So don't take me for a sex starve man or an opportunist, I want her for a wife not sex machine, I am only disturb because humans are unpredictable and I don't have the financial muscles owing to other families responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by yawehoverall: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
I have this feelings that you will regret sending her to school cos she is gonna leave you. She is too young to be in school and not lose focus on your love affairs in school and her parents won't help you with their attitude of you guys aren't married, she shouldn't stay long with you while they know you are about to embark on shouldering their responsibilities.

My advice. Suspend the school for now.

Marry her first, after that. Let her learn a lucrative trade. After that, establish her, look for a part time school and let her enroll in that. You won't be the only one footing the bills of her school. She will also be sponsoring herself from the proceeds of the trade.

That way, it's a win win for both of you. Firstly, you secure her with marriage, secondly, the school, you lower your financial responsibility by helping her with a trade.

Wish you all the very best. Use your brain sha.

Secure her with marriage, this is manipulative, if she can't truly love and be loyal, is it in trading, where her customers might be both sexes she would? Hmmmm smh. Why do people think marriage is the end road, when adultry is a common place these days. One of the pillars of marriage is trust, and if it isn't there love can't replace it.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Esdb3: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
GT07115:
Hi peeps, I am in love with an 18 years old lady who is from a very poor background as mine, I will be 30 this year and I intend settling down maritally this year or early next year, I would have loved her to gain admission before doing anything marriage with her.

I have discussed going back to school with her and getting a trade along, by her consent to it I have gave her money to enroll for jamb and NECO exam which will make her secure admission this year, the jamb result is out and OK pending NECO exam which will start next week.

My problem is the parent are financially handicapped to contribute a dime to her education and we are not married that means the whole stuff is on my head, I would have loved to marry this year if she was already in school or a graduate, I am the first son with responsibility of putting my younger ones through school. I feel I will be shouldering a lot of responsibility, the relationship is just one way sided and the parents don't give a breathing space whenever she spends some hours late in my house, like reminding me we are not married, the whole thing is that I love her, she is a lady I can talk to, and very young and beautiful.

Avoid hurting yourself guy. You will send her to school, she will see a new life and she will follow another man. She will discover her value. RN, she is poor and her environment is not allowing her see how valuable she is. She will get to school and the way boys will come at her will make her reconsider you.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

I definitely know you are from a broken home since you are uncultured bastard and you lack respect for your people to the extent that your father left when you are baby while won't you call another person father stupid......from the way you sound I can decipher you have daddy's issue and I won't troll you after this cuz I knew your pregnancy was from open field sex between your stray pop and your mum...oloshi!! sholo ro pe o mo ro so ni...omolasa ekeji aja
it is a always a adelight to see well behaved children and their parents always given the credit. however it is a tragedy to see baldly behaved children and no matter what their parents cannot escape blame

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.