Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor (59992 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by lilyheaven: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
GT07115:
well she is not naive as u think and to put the record straight I am the third guy she will be dating, I can count the number of ladies I have messed up with where, when and how it happened to this very moment , I am not a sex freak I was celibate for good 3 years without a woman no joke. When u talk about older ladies I laugh, older ladies who is either a graduate or self dependent I have come across are not submissive and ready to learn or take advice that will even better their lives, those who are graduate don't want to learn a trade to be self reliant rather they want to do business or secure a job they have no knowledge of. When I approached her I thought she was in her twenties but I was surprised to get the opposite and to me is a perfect age I love, I don't want old cargoes, I want a woman I can look at in 20 years from now I will still have an erection, sex is 80 percent in marriage and anything that will keep that fired burning to me is welcome and age is one of it. So don't take me for a sex starve man or an opportunist, I want her for a wife not sex machine, I am only disturb because humans are unpredictable and I don't have the financial muscles owing to other families responsibility.

Forget about sending her to school now, go and marry her if you love her.
She can do distance program when you both are settled.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Skmoda360(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Holluwhakemmy:
honestly you are the big fool here because I don't think you understand what you typed, how can you encourage 30 years old guy with 18 years lady without any tangible achievement in life.
Well played speech from a dumb Bleep....look at yourself and ask yourself this question...do you know the guy from Adam whether he cannot take care of the girl? And you are blugeoning him with your fish brain talk.....stupid!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

30 years old chasing after 18 years old child...
You're a pervert! Just like NED
What about all those girls of your age group that you fuckéd back then, who are you leaving them for to marry now?
Now you've seen a young beautiful virgin that you want to devour abi?
Will you give out your daughter at 18?
Karma will play out on the females in your life too...
Ẹ̀gbọ́n leave that small girl alone and Goan hustle.
I love the OP(no homo) it's better to get a beautiful young blood than to marry one of those evening newspapers with bottomless pit between their legs. I think that's the code I will follow. OPERATION CATCH THEM YOUNG

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Yewandequeen(f): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
mapet:

Rare. Some will send her to school because she's the side-chick. Life is unfair many times
true
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Babamide(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jman06:
Who said that 18yrs old is still a baby Nonsense and ingredients

Op, my only advice is for you to suspend her schooling for now, marry her first and then set up a trade for her. She can decide to study on part-time later
To a 30year old man, an 18year old girl is too young. What would they talk about??

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Babamide(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
mapet:

....and you came to the conclusion how?
Bros, reason am now....... why would you date a girl 12years younger??
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Yewandequeen(f): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
luminouz:

U want him to send her to 2yrs of school first? I dont buy that...that's wasted expenses to me. He's either in or out. He marries her and gives her a trade or he forgets about her and focus on his own siblings...not all 18 yr olds dey tear eye dey misbehave..some are way mature than their age.Omotola,Bianca Ojukwu...Amara KANU...all are examples.
Those mentioned weren't insame situation as Ops babe. These ones could afford to go to school and be anything they want.

But in this case the girl doesn't have any other alternative. She is stuck with op just cos of the offer! Do you think she will be with op if she finds herself another man willing to send her to school but not tie her with marriage?! She won't!

You are talking about 2yrs wasted expenses as if you are certain she will turn bad. The 2yrs is more or less a fail proof, just to be certain they are on same page. Cos nos that she still has condition and thus bonded to op cos of her condition. By the time she goes to school she might get opportunities to make money, or even have rich friends or side boyfriend or become runs girl of which her story will now change. Then she will start telling op that what has he done that anyone else hasn't done before, that he should calculate all that she will pay back bla bla that's she wants out and will start cheating on him. And then op will have first failed marriage and he might not want to marry again but to just have baby mama.

But if she still remains the good girl after her first 2yrs in school then op can sit her down and discuss marriage with her,should she object then she was never his. I don't believe in divorce or marriage annulment, all these is to avoid such issue. Except if op doesn't mind divorce in case things goes south.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Jman06(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Babamide:
To a 30year old man, an 18year old girl is too young. What would they talk about??
Some 18yrs old girls are smarter and more matured than many older women!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

Well played speech from a dumb Bleep....look at yourself and ask yourself this question...do you know the guy from Adam whether he cannot take care of the girl? And you are blugeoning him with your fish brain talk.....stupid!!! grin
definitely he will take good care of her the same way your stupid father is taking care of your mother with her fish brain. omo ale!
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Snakebytee(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

Lol
Liar!
You're 30 or 31 already and that girl is just 18.
Will you be so much in LUST with her if the girl has had sex with at least 3 people before in the past!?
Age doesn't, that's why my cousin gave birth to triplet at the age of 3 undecided
If you've had sex with that girl or you did later and you eventually dump her, God will punish you.
Oniranu

God bless you for this reply. The guy is a pervert. 30yrs old wants to marry 18yrs old cos she's fresh and naive, and probably a virgin. If truly the girl had had sex with 5 people, would he truly want to marry her??

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by khalidx: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
menvocate:
Get a lawyer... Sign a contract to marry her and educate her. If she breaches, she will be compelled to pay no matter the years it takes her.

If you breach your side of sending her to school, you should also pay certain amounts....
sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
LOL
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Damfostopper(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
I don't have advice for terminators because they are always on self destruct..... and op seems to be one......

sponsoring a girl whom ur not married to presently with the hope of marrying her when she is done schooling .....and by that time she has dump you because there is no way she will pass through school that school won't pass through her....if she survived campus flirting ... she won't survive Nysc jamboree ......

5years from now : 35yrs old man commit suicide cos of being jilted by 23yrs old lover who elopes with another Man.......

case closed
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Mydazz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
menvocate:
Get a lawyer... Sign a contract to marry her and educate her. If she breaches, she will be compelled to pay no matter the years it takes her.

If you breach your side of sending her to school, you should also pay certain amounts....

Bros what branch of law be this one,...... wetin dem go call the agreement abi ma contract?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by OCHKESTINE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Op.

98% of stories like urs never end well. The 2% that eventually leads to marriage still ends badly, because the lady at some point would begin to feel " if only she had explored other option she would've found someone better".

My advice is simple: forget her and go for someone that knows what she wants. That girl is still a child. Please avoid committing suicide few years from now.

Let me share my story.
I met my ex when she was 19 and I was 24. Paid for her to rewrite WAEC as she had some papers pending. Got her JAMB form and hustled her admission. I paid her tuition and sent her upkeep regularly.
Even sold some personal stuff to send her money so she doesn't lack in school. We dated for 5 years.

Long story short, I got to find out she was dating a Banker in her final year. And have been dating him since 100 level.

How I managed to survive that heart break is still a mystery to me.

She told me I was not enough. That I needed to go hustle and get busy. She mocked my pain, chatted me months after to update me about how she is enjoying her Banker boyfriend.

U might think u like her but I think u have complex issues. U're scared of older ladies. U have the "catch the young " mentality. Taking care of a girl makes u feel incharge. But my brother u're wasting ur time.

12 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
GT07115:
well she is not naive as u think and to put the record straight I am the third guy she will be dating, I can count the number of ladies I have messed up with where, when and how it happened to this very moment , I am not a sex freak I was celibate for good 3 years without a woman no joke. When u talk about older ladies I laugh, older ladies who is either a graduate or self dependent I have come across are not submissive and ready to learn or take advice that will even better their lives, those who are graduate don't want to learn a trade to be self reliant rather they want to do business or secure a job they have no knowledge of. When I approached her I thought she was in her twenties but I was surprised to get the opposite and to me is a perfect age I love, I don't want old cargoes, I want a woman I can look at in 20 years from now I will still have an erection, sex is 80 percent in marriage and anything that will keep that fired burning to me is welcome and age is one of it. So don't take me for a sex starve man or an opportunist, I want her for a wife not sex machine, I am only disturb because humans are unpredictable and I don't have the financial muscles owing to other families responsibility.
I love your honesty here but you spoilt it with the whole submission & old cargo thing with other ladies... My husband is just 3 years older but its like we are 10years apart, people don't believe I have a child, I'm sure this your woman may even look older than me even though we are about 10years apart (you already said you thought she was in her twenties, we hope she doesn't start looking older & looses the sex appeal after childbirth). I am not submissive o, I've got a mind of my own, but always reason with my partner, but one thing is certain, I respect him die & no one dares disrespect him.
I'm glad you want her to grow in every area, since its a polytechnic, set her up in a business or let her learn a trade while in her ND, but also make sure you do at least an introduction. Get married to her after her ND, while she grows her business, she's 19 and can always go back for her HND then NYSC after childbirth/before 30.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Op.

98% of stories like urs never end well. The 2% that eventually leads to marriage still ends badly, because the lady at some point would begin to feel " if only she had explored other option she would've found someone better".

My advice is simple: forget her and go for someone that knows what she wants. That girl is still a child. Please avoid committing suicide few years from now.

Let me share my story.
I met my ex when she was 19 and I was 24. Paid for her to rewrite WAEC as she had some papers pending. Got her JAMB form and hustled her admission. I paid her tuition and sent her upkeep regularly.
Even sold some personal stuff to send her money so she doesn't lack in school. We dated for 5 years.

Long story short, I got to find out she was dating a Banker in her final year. And have been dating him since 100 level.

She told me I was not enough. That I needed to go hustle and get busy. She mocked my pain, chatted me months after to update me about how she is enjoying her Banker boyfriend.

U might think u like her but I think u have complex issues. U're scared of older ladies. U have the "catch the young " mentality. Taking care of a girl makes u feel incharge. But my brother u're wasting ur time.

A bottle for u Mr, and for ur Ex hope karma have start paying..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by lonelygem(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
mapet:

Nairaland is one of the most funny places on the web. You went on an imagination trip on the guy, repackaged his narrative, saying what the guy neither said not alluded to, then descended on him with insults and summed it up as the truth?

Some of you are just comical
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't admit what people tell me 100%, I weigh things and decipher..
No one loves telling the true side of a story and implicating his or herself.

My questions are clear enough and the poster is yet to respond to them.

She's from a poor background, admitted! But was she from a wealthy background when u met her? Did the family suddenly became broke?

She's not yet in school, fine! Was she an undergraduate or seeking admission when u started with her? Did she suddenly drop out of school?

At least there must be a hidden notion behind certain actions.

He was quite aware of the age margin and other factors..

What was his motivation for dating her in the first place?

He should tell us something so that we don't assume he's one of those guys who cant take their eyes away from those small small girls with tomato breast.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by braine(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
breakerofchains:
This is just BS.

A 30 years old dating an 18 years old girl.. Grooming.

She hasn't even fully known herself!

This kind of relationship is usually abusive. She's still in
the process of building her identity. This kind of relationship leads to her building her identity around this man. Let's not even go into how manipulative this can be.

Parentss please please and please, don't let your teenage daughters date men who are more than 3 years older than they.
When she gets to the age of 25, she can date a man 100 years older than her if she likes.

OP leave her alone. Her life is just beginning.

If at the age of 25 she still likes you,then you can date her.
Period.

Did you even read Op's write up? undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Sexymercy: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Polchiz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

It’s not wrong legally, it’s just weird.

Plus we’ve heard this same story all too many times before.

Pensioner Mature man about to leave bachelor life or is ready settle down looks for a young, poor naive pretty virgin in the village to raise take as his wife

Since they’re poor the parents and girl will look to him as their chance ‘out’ and go along with it, most people in their situation would. Lol the girl has a lot of years and experience ahead of her though so her eye will clear soon enough and watch her be swept away by a better candidate once she’s been ‘cleaned’ up cheesy

Best of luck to all of them cheesy
Even a girl of 35 years with promiscuous and greedy tendencies can always go for a richer guy after marriage.
One implication of sleeping around in the name of experiencing life before marriage is that you indirectly condition yourself never to be satisfied by one man.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by amjokes(f): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
menvocate:

Lolz. I like this

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by luminouz(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Those mentioned weren't insame situation as Ops babe. These ones could afford to go to school and be anything they want.

But in this case the girl doesn't have any other alternative. She is stuck with op just cos of the offer! Do you think she will be with op if she finds herself another man willing to send her to school but not tie her with marriage?! She won't!

You are talking about 2yrs wasted expenses as if you are certain she will turn bad. The 2yrs is more or less a fail proof, just to be certain they are on same page. Cos nos that she still has condition and thus bonded to op cos of her condition. By the time she goes to school she might get opportunities to make money, or even have rich friends or side boyfriend or become runs girl of which her story will now change. Then she will start telling op that what has he done that anyone else hasn't done before, that he should calculate all that she will pay back bla bla that's she wants out and will start cheating on him. And then op will have first failed marriage and he might not want to marry again but to just have baby mama.

But if she still remains the good girl after her first 2yrs in school then op can sit her down and discuss marriage with her,should she object then she was never his. I don't believe in divorce or marriage annulment, all these is to avoid such issue. Except if op doesn't mind divorce in case things goes south.
I get ur points but my own point is this...OP should marry her if he wants to send her to school or forget the charitable works of testing her for 2 years. What if she turns out bad?? Wasted money... If she turns out good? Wasted time(2 years without marrying her). So I guess they would marry in the 3rd year Either way,he loses. Same thing I would advise a sister in OP shoes. If you are not sure she loves u(depending on her emotional maturity, some girls know what they want early,others don't),don't spend what u can't afford to lose and start crying later. There are no standards in cases like these. Since he is not buoyant enough to afford training her without marrying her coupled with her parents demands,its either he boldly marries or forget about her. My take on the issue.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
mapet:

It is not even selfishness. Why should the OP "invest" his time, money and emotion in something that can potentially end up a waste?

The same reason many pay bet9ja to become rich overnight and some, their entire salary as offering to get richer. They all pay for hope.
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by cooldragon: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
If you want to train her do it but it’s 50/50 you will end up marrying her.... once she enter university and see young men,things will change and you know what happens next by that time you will come back to NL complaining that a girl you invested in has hurt you and people with bad mouth will arrange your brain cuz you think you are wise
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by periphetes: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Op.

Let me share my story.

Wahoo I admire your courage, God has the best for you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Asour: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
elantraceey:

There's a difference please, theirs is consensual , the ladies actually want to get married unlike the Hausa that gives out their daughters without the daughters consent.

Really ? Is Consent valid below the legal CONSENSUAL age ?

Or is being Hausas what made theirs wrong?
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Yewandequeen(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
luminouz:

I get ur points but my own point is this...OP should marry her if he wants to send her to school or forget the charitable works of testing her for 2 years. What if she turns out bad?? Wasted money... If she turns out good? Wasted time(2 years without marrying her). So I guess they would marry in the 3rd year Either way,he loses. Same thing I would advise a sister in OP shoes. If you are not sure she loves u(depending on her emotional maturity, some girls know what they want early,others don't),don't spend what u can't afford to lose and start crying later. There are no standards in cases like these. Since he is not buoyant enough to afford training her without marrying her coupled with her parents demands,its either he boldly marries or forget about her. My take on the issue.
all is left for op
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
all is left for op
True dat!!!
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by abdullkabar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
My candid advice
Marry someone from your league
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by JoannaSedley(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
ITbomb:

Not everyone loves old cargoes, some people love their wife to grow with them
Someone he will grow with? The guy is already old damnit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.