Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1362412 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by DammyNwodo1999: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
waynee2baba:

Wait wait wait guy, don't tell me you're serious? I've dropped a funny transcript here previously and thought you were doing the same. Are you actually for real? shocked

This is no joke Oga !
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 4gunners(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
waynee2baba:

Wait wait wait guy, don't tell me you're serious? I've dropped a funny transcript here previously and thought you were doing the same. Are you actually for real? shocked
It's a troll. It can't be real.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by DammyNwodo1999: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
waynee2baba:

You want to pursue your Political career with an associate degree in American Studies? From Office Clerk to Politician with a certificate in English and American studies. Even Buhari sef fit no get any qualification if at all but him still get Political career abi? I know you're just trolling us but guy if you're actually serious, e no go better for person wey do you this thing cry

The person way do me wetin?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Stanavos: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Visa updated yesterday 26th August and issued today 27th August.I also got a message that it is ready for pick up today.....After 35 days in administrative Processing.... Glory be to God...

17 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by earnvest: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stanavos:
Visa updated yesterday 26th August and issued today 27th August.I also got a message that it is ready for pick up today.....After 35 days in administrative Processing.... Glory be to God...

Hopefully your school is yet to resume for the new session.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sosao(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Congratulations �
The wait is finally over
Mine was updated yesterday too
Abeg which bank did you use ?
Stanavos:

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by bwiizy92(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stanavos:
congrats man
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by amos4real(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. and weldone. I appreciate everyone contributions to this platform, your informations are wonderful. congratulations to those that have gotten their visas and I wish those of us waiting and hoping for good news God will surely do it.
Plz I want to ask a question and I need a direct answer and way to go about it.
my passport will expire next year April 2020. Though I think I can only renew the passport when is 6 months or less to the expiry date.
presently I have 8 months to the expiry date .
I wish to go for my student Visa interview by October 2019 because I'm to resume class by January 2019 I want to do that on time
I'm considering the possibility of seeing a date earlier. that why I want to choose October.
so, if I choose October can I use my present passport? that will be 6 months and some weeks to the expiry date.
I don't know if I can do that .
please what do you think I should do?
shld I wait till November to renew the passport before applying and what is the possibility of seeing a date around this year again.
I will appreciate your responses.
thank you and God bless.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Pharmz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
DammyNwodo1999:

I thought this platform is meant to teach or improve 1 another. *Abi* he ones that can help are not online.

You really want to study English indeed �

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Swerveking14: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Y'all should free this guy na...Stop discouraging him...a lot of those who want to study meaningful courses were refused visa...

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by walex57(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
amos4real:
Good afternoon everyone. and weldone. I appreciate everyone contributions to this platform, your informations are wonderful. congratulations to those that have gotten their visas and I wish those of us waiting and hoping for good news God will surely do it.
my passport will expire next year April 2020. Though I think I can only renew the passport when is 6 months or less to the expiry date.
I wish to go for my student Visa interview by October 2019 because I'm to resume class by January 2019 I want to do that on time
I'm considering the possibility of seeing a date earlier. that why I want to choose October.
so, if I choose October can I use my present passport? that will be 6 months and some weeks to the expiry date.
shld I wait till November to renew the passport before applying and what is the possibility of seeing a date around this year again.
thank you and God bless.
Bros go and renew your passport ASAP! infact choose an expedited process for renewal if it's available because they will not allow you in come January 2020, at the POE. you need at least 6 months validity left on your passport at the port of entry not when applying for a Visa.
Renew your passport, go for your interview in December and if all works out well fly out December or January to resume school on time.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by DammyNwodo1999: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Pharmz:

You really want to study English indeed �
Yes
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by waynee2baba: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2019
DammyNwodo1999:

Yes

Baba just send me your tuition and app fee, I go teach you Queen's English... shebi you want American Studies too? I go add bonus course sef - Wakanda Knowledge and Technology grin

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by wickyyolo: 3:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Stanavos:

Congrats bro.
See you soon
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2019
samdgreat2011:
First week of lectures here, like three weeks of moving around on campus, and I'm thinking what we've actually being studying in Nigeria.

To everyone starting lectures this week, receive understanding beyond your amusement in Jesus name. Amen grin
I'm tired of seeing this actually. First of all what school did you attend, and what course did you study?. Did you never use the internet?. Did you never try self studying?. Did you never compare curriculum?. Did you never try to understand one thing you ever studied?. I find this awkwardly funny because, my classmates and I used to look through PhD qualifying exams of some B rated state schools in America and find that the questions were familiar, and some easy to solve. Now, not because we were geniuses of any sort, but because sometimes we went just a tiny inch overboard to do some self learning. I've looked at curriculum, I've seen past exam questions, and I don't believe this nonsense of buddha level knowledge required for graduate school (except of course , everybody decides to be you grin). The only thing we miss is intensive practical sessions (as we don't have the tools); but trust me if it's theoretical knowledge, then if you're lagging behind it's your fault. I know someone would like to blame Nigerian Lecturers; but knowing the state of affairs and refusing to help yourself by teaching yourself is just misplaced priorities.
Except you're doing Representation theory, and P-adic Forms in your first week of grad school, don't come here and blow inanities please cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by waynee2baba: 4:53am On Aug 28, 2019
user4321:

I'm tired of seeing this actually. First of all what school did you attend, and what course did you study?. Did you never use the internet?. Did you never try self studying?. Did you never compare curriculum?. Did you never try to understand one thing you ever studied?. I find this awkwardly funny because, my classmates and I used to look through PhD qualifying exams of some B rated state schools in America and find that the questions were familiar, and some easy to solve. Now, not because we were geniuses of any sort, but because sometimes we went just a tiny inch overboard to do some self learning. I've looked at curriculum, I've seen past exam questions, and I don't believe this nonsense of buddha level knowledge required for graduate school (except of course , everybody decides to be you grin). The only thing we miss is intensive practical sessions (as we don't have the tools); but trust me if it's theoretical knowledge, then if you're lagging behind it's your fault. I know someone would like to blame Nigerian Lecturers; but knowing the state of affairs and refusing to help yourself by teaching yourself is just misplaced priorities.
Except you're doing Representation theory, and P-adic Forms in your first week of grad school, don't come here and blow inanities please cheesy cheesy cheesy

This looks like TWoods' handwriting. undecided

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AgreatMan: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2019
waynee2baba:

You dey see TWoods for dream? cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are two different people
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AgreatMan: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2019
amos4real:
thank you and God bless.

Stop listening to all these Dem say...Dem say. I renewed my last passport 11 or 12 months before expiration but I understand situations were different. But your current situation definitely warrants a new passport. Go and start the process fast as I heard that this new passport thing is taking a bit longer than before.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by iwriterng(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2019
DammyNwodo1999:

If you can’t be useful please keep quiet

He’s being blunt, and I think that’s what you need right now.

Please don’t waste your money or add to the refused statistics by going to the embassy with that admission.

Go for a degree program at the very least, get some funding and also if you will be sincere, read your transcript you’d see that, you’re not even convinced of your own intention.

I wish you the best when you make the right move.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Hadassah777: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys,
Please has anyone who got recently updated been issued, asides the guy up there?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NoFap123: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Stanavos:
Congratulations
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NoFap123: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2019
waynee2baba:

Two different people
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by aboderinf: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Stanavos:

Hi Stanavos, was your pick up location in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by segunbolawole: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Good day guys...

Check this out

https://punchng.com/breaking-us-increases-tourism-visa-cost-to-n99-900-for-nigerians-blames-fg/

And our Govt will not do anything about this....?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
segunbolawole:
Good day guys...

Check this out

https://punchng.com/breaking-us-increases-tourism-visa-cost-to-n99-900-for-nigerians-blames-fg/

And our Govt will not do anything about this....?

The action of our Gov't was what led to this.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Hadassah777: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
ISSUED OOOO
After 40days on AP
God is faithful

18 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sosao(f): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mine has been issued ooo
Thank God
Wait is over

18 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sosao:
Mine has been issued ooo
Thank God
Wait is over

Great news .... congrats to you and all who it's now issued

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dwilliams707: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
I’ve been issued too..Thank God

16 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by suchmuch: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Guys i need gre questions
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Swerveking14: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Visa issued after 37days on AP

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.