Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019599 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenny4real68:
Hello house.
Please am I the only who noticed that CIC has been silent to ONLINE [/b]MAY APPLICANTS[b] especially from 1st to 10th May, 2019. Our application has been on background checks!

Please is there anyone who fall within this timeline that has gotten any update..?

Application timeline is 9weeks, u are still within the timeline.. but it doesn't also mean u will get an update on the 9week... I suggest u guys read more of part 15 to learn from people's experiences..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Application timeline is 9weeks, u are still within the timeline.. but it doesn't also mean u will get an update on the 9week... I suggest u guys read more of part 15 to learn from people's experiences..
Mr Man please pocket your advice, I only made my personal observation known! Did I in anyway made mention of May applicants application being above the normal processing time? or did you see me advice people to order their Gcms notes like you always do? Why advising me to read part 15 as if am a newB.. who is too lazy to make research.
My blood dey hot oo, you know how this Canada waiting can be.. waiting for 5weeks can be like waiting for 5years.. Allow me to exercise my patience in peace and next time make sure you read well before you comment.
UDO!!! (Peace).

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why are you being defensive? I have noticed your reaction to other posters here also. You have your opinion about something, you should also welcome other people’s opinion. You can’t know it all please. Point of correction, booking or not booking doesn’t give same output. When I arrive there, I was attended to before those I met there. So please calm down, give your suggestion and stop all the ITK.
OptimusPrime21:

Well I didn't.. but the key word you used is "You can" which means two possible probabilities of either way book or don't book, give the same output

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello
Good afternoon
Sorry please can anyone please tell me how to draft a gift deed, dad wants to gift me one of his lands, I have drafted the gift deed, we have both signed, I just need to know which organisation has to append it's signature and stamp..
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FIELD
- ADMISSION LETTER
- RECEIPT OF DEPOSIT PAYMENT
- BSC CERTIFICATE 
- WAEC CERTIFICATE
- NYSC CERTIFICATE
- TRANSCRIPT
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE

CLIENT INFORMATION FIELD
- ALL CIC DOCUMENTS
- SOP
- POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
- LETTER OF LEAVE OF STUDY
- RECOMMENDATION LETTER ( OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
- PASSPORT PHOTO
- LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM WORK
- RESUME
- EMPLOYMENT LETTER
- ID CARD
- PAY SLIP
- MANAGER'S COMPLEMENTARY CARD
- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
- GIFT DEED ( LAND DAD)

PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FIELD
- LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP
- AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
- STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT  ( MY AUNT WHICH IS MUM'S SISTER) BAL 40M
- CAC DOCUMENT

Gurus please I'm about to apply, all above are my documents, please check well..
School fees and living expenses is about 6m.
PGC: NBCC
UNDERGRADUATE: POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
WORK EXPERIENCE: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER ( CURRENT AND PAST POSITION)
COURSE GOING FOR: ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL: EXECUTIVE

Thank you
Bracha, austacus, sillysally, frankrobben1, qudom, @justwise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
oriazowan:
Why are you being defensive? I have noticed your reaction to other posters here also. You have your opinion about something, you should also welcome other people’s opinion. You can’t know it all please. Point of correction, booking or not booking doesn’t give same output. When I arrive there, I was attended to before those I met there. So please calm down, give your suggestion and stop all the ITK.

Nawa o.. FYI,wen I gave this reply, I wasn't close to being defensive or offensive. Meanwhile the output I meant was being attended to. For the bolded, I have zero idea of Wat u are talking about. If u meant telling people to read thread 15 b4 dropping questions, Lolz.. I won't stop o..

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenny4real68:

Mr Man please pocket your advice, I only made my personal observation known! Did I in anyway made mention of May applicants application being above the normal processing time? or did you see me advice people to order their Gcms notes like you always do? Why advising me to read part 15 as if am a newB.. who is too lazy to make research.
My blood dey hot oo, you know how this Canada waiting can be.. waiting for 5weeks can be like waiting for 5years.. Allow me to exercise my patience in peace and next time make sure you read well before you comment.
UDO!!! (Peace).

Well.. I could see when you dropped this, u weren't in a happy mood so obviously you felt my response was more like pissing you off.. to order gcms notes like (I always do) is not by force, we all are here to learn and drop solutions to questions and situations everybody is facing his/respective applications. Sorry if u feel offended and seeing u as a newB.. no vex

I was literally laughing at the bolded. bros, I waited 8months b4 I got a medical request, Mr Ralf waited 11months b4 he got a passport request(cos he did upfront medicals) so pls, som1 just got denied after waiting 10months (do u know how annoying and heartbreaking that is) u are 5weeks in this and your blood is hot. That was why I said read thread 15 to see people's experiences if u don't wanna no problem, I wasn't and I can never force you.. how do u know am a man, I might be a woman

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
gatsbym4

Letter of sponsorship from who? School or aunt? If it's from your aunt, where is the affidavit of support from?

What of your personal statement of account?

Why are you including your manager's complimentary card? (I'm curious about what you intend for it to accomplish)

Remember that the affidavit of support - if from your aunt - has to state exactly why your aunt is sponsoring you, and it has to be convincing.

Please remember your SOP has to explain in detail and convincingly your switch from Pol. Sci. to Administration. Also, what does Administrative Professional: Executive mean? Is that Business Administration or something else?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Your word just confirmed you're a man grin grin. Next time use, "what makes you think I'm a man?" It works like magic.

OptimusPrime21:

Well.. I could see when you dropped this, u weren't in a happy mood so obviously you felt my response was more like pissing you off.. to order gcms notes like (I always do) is not by force, we all are here to learn and drop solutions to questions and situations everybody is facing his/respective applications. Sorry if u feel offended and seeing u as a newB.. no vex

I was literally laughing at the bolded. bros, I waited 8months b4 I got a medical request, Mr Ralf waited 11months b4 he got a passport request(cos he did upfront medicals) so pls, som1 just got denied after waiting 10months (do u know how annoying and heartbreaking that is) u are 5weeks in this and your blood is hot. That was why I said read thread 15 to see people's experiences if u don't wanna no problem, I wasn't and I can never force you.. how do u know am a man, I might be a woman

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sigh. You shouldn't have replied in anger, because if you had waited for the anger to wear off, and read it from his point of view, you'd have seen sense in what he said.

For the highlighted sentence, he waited more than 6 months for his application to be fully processed, but you're here at 5 weeks+ and talking about 5 weeks being 5 years. And for the last sentence, o má ga ó!

All in all, abeg make we calm down, everybody blood dey hot, the only remedy na continuous prayer and faith in God say e go end in testimony.

Cheers.

Kenny4real68:

UDO!!! (Peace).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bracha:
gatsbym4

Letter of sponsorship from who? School or aunt? If it's from your aunt, where is the affidavit of support from?

What of your personal statement of account?

Why are you including your manager's complimentary card? (I'm curious about what you intend for it to accomplish)

Remember that the affidavit of support - if from your aunt - has to state exactly why your aunt is sponsoring you, and it has to be convincing.

Please remember your SOP has to explain in detail and convincingly your switch from Pol. Sci. to Administration. Also, what does Administrative Professional: Executive mean? Is that Business Administration or something else?

Letter of sponsorship from aunt.
Affidavit of support also from aunt.
Just including the complimentary card, nothing really, can remove it if it's of no use.
And my statement of account, since I'm not sponsoring myself I don't see a reason to provide it, and I don't have much in it tho.
Yeah I think my sop is good but would be nice if ure pls willing to take a look.
Administrative professional is the course, it's a post graduate certificate course for Administrative officers. The executive part is another higher branch for someone who has experience in administration.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bracha:
Your word just confirmed you're a man grin grin. Next time use, "what makes you think I'm a man?" It works like magic.

Lolz abi... the tyn weak me.. I didn't even say read thread 15 to gain more knowledge but rather I said read thread 15 to see people's experiences.. I said this cos I noticed people will apply in June and expect updates (approvals) in July.. It doesn't work like that all the time.i don't know it all but mehn.. telling me to "pocket my advice", that went straight to the heart..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Akpesman: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello Fam. My sponsors account statement page is over 100. How do I go about it. It's 4 months duration? Pls house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

To begin with your last question, as I said earlier “I’m not a newB here!” I have been following this thread. Countless times you have been banned by justwise and I’ve witnessed when you corrected a moniker based on your Gender.

Coming to the aspect of waiting for 8months, 1year or 10years.. Bro, just as our faces differs so as our favours and mindset differs. I know one June 2018 applicant, she waited till Nov no response, she withdrew her app and reapplied on Nov and she got rejected Jan, refired Jan and got approved Jan ending. If she had not taken this bold step she might still be waiting with some of her colleagues by now.. and atimes all this be patient stuf doesn’t help sometimes.

I will be the last person to worry CIC or order for GCMS if my application is still within the processing time.Nevertheless, I appreciate u.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
shegzyzee:
hello sir/ma, I am pastor a graduate of theology in a reputable seminary.. I will like d house to help me on how I can apply for master program on theology in canada..tanks.. God bless

Hello, the first step to take would be to look for a DLI (Designated learning institute) to apply for a program. A quick google search will give you the various options available. From there you gather all relevant education credentials and apply. Also take into account the living expenses in the district/province you choose and check for available scholarships if it applies to you. All the best.

P.s; Go through the previous thread to boost your ideas.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by 95seun(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
peruz:
@Frankrobbn1...I know you have partly answered my questions in the last thread,but I will like to know,if paying tuition has any effect on study permit application?Does it makes any sense if you choose not to pay tuition but have the money in your bank account?Can I use a co-sponsor in my application,my sibling and also a cousin with business account?Is there any express application for study permit?...Thanks in advance for your response.I will be waiting on your swift response,because it will propel, if I need to apply or defer admission.

Paying school fees has no effect on granting of TRV. There’s more to the TRV application than paying of fees. However, you need to satisfy the VO that you can afford both fees, upkeep and any other miscellaneous expenses for a year.
Options available to you include but are not limited to paying of fees but be knowledgeable on the schools refund policy, or having the funds in your account / sponsors account.
You can use a sponsor, co sponsor .. answer to this has already been hashed and rehashed on previous threads.
And nope there’s no express application option for TRV applications made by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by 95seun(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Lolz abi... the tyn weak me.. I didn't even say read thread 15 to gain more knowledge but rather I said read thread 15 to see people's experiences.. I said this cos I noticed people will apply in June and expect updates (approvals) in July.. It doesn't work like that all the time.i don't know it all but mehn.. telling me to "pocket my advice", that went straight to the heart..

I can see where the other people are coming from, personally I think instead of dismissing people’s fears or worries because the magnitude of yours is greater, its best to enlighten them on the possibilities. The magnitude of your experience doesn’t invalidate another persons fear or worries.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
gatsbym4:
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FIELD
- ADMISSION LETTER
- RECEIPT OF DEPOSIT PAYMENT
- BSC CERTIFICATE 
- WAEC CERTIFICATE
- NYSC CERTIFICATE
- TRANSCRIPT
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE

CLIENT INFORMATION FIELD
- ALL CIC DOCUMENTS
- SOP
- POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
- LETTER OF LEAVE OF STUDY
- RECOMMENDATION LETTER ( OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
- PASSPORT PHOTO
- LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM WORK
- RESUME
- EMPLOYMENT LETTER
- ID CARD
- PAY SLIP
- MANAGER'S COMPLEMENTARY CARD
- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
- GIFT DEED ( LAND DAD)

PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FIELD
- LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP
- AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
- STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT  ( MY AUNT WHICH IS MUM'S SISTER) BAL 40M
- CAC DOCUMENT

Gurus please I'm about to apply, all above are my documents, please check well..
School fees and living expenses is about 6m.
PGC: NBCC
UNDERGRADUATE: POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
WORK EXPERIENCE: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER ( CURRENT AND PAST POSITION)
COURSE GOING FOR: ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL: EXECUTIVE

Thank you
Bracha, austacus, sillysally, frankrobben1, qudom, @justwise
Show proof that the sponsor really your mum's sister (anything that shows they have same surname). Also, it's not just about her account balance but how much of it she is committing towards your study.
Secondly, she is a third party and as such she needs to show commitment by paying the amount she wants to support you with into your personal bank account or go further to pay your tuition fee(that's if your school is asking for it before you can apply for TRV).
Lastly, I noticed you didn't include your own statement of account (only your payslip), was it a mistake? Since you have been working it is advisable to include your own personal statement of account (no matter how little you have in it). Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol. I can laugh and laugh. Truth is, ordering gcms helps a lot. I ordered mine 4times and each time I noticed the VO's concerns and moved fast to address it and provide the necessary documentation to back up. I waited 49weeks. Patience is a virtue we must all cultivate in dealing with CIC. And I would advice. Order your gcms, it will help you a lot to know what is holding your application. Lemme use my case as an example, 1st gcms pointed I didn't submit leave letter from employer, and I did immediately I submitted because I applied for it but it was delaying so I went ahead to submit my application without it, but when my first gcms pointed it, I sent it to them. 2nd gcms pointed information sharing with New Zealand as error, I went ahead to write them and tell them I have never applied to New Zealand. Third and fourth also pointed out issues that I addressed and eventually led to an approval.
Peace
OptimusPrime21:

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
You kwanu learn from it. Stop giving help here always, maybe when you distance yourself for a while - like what qud.kom, Just.mellow, Mak.ano, and Frank do - they'll appreciate it when you come back. Also, stop asking them to order GCMS note, let them figure these things out themselves by reading up on previous threads.

A prophet isn't always appreciated in his hometown.

This your passport should come back fast so you can leave and get busy with moving your life forward, instead of staying here collecting insult from people you're trying to help on nairaland.

OptimusPrime21:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bracha:
Sigh. You shouldn't have replied in anger, because if you had waited for the anger to wear off, and read it from his point of view, you'd have seen sense in what he said.

For the highlighted sentence, he waited more than 6 months for his application to be fully processed, but you're here at 5 weeks+ and talking about 5 weeks being 5 years. And for the last sentence, o má ga ó!

All in all, abeg make we calm down, everybody blood dey hot, the only remedy na continuous prayer and faith in God say e go end in testimony.

Cheers.

Mr Woman,
Abeg this one no be blind argument wey you sabi well. Let us try to read at least twice and meditate at least 30secs before we comment.
I remember vividly when you were arguing with one moniker and trying to mislead a guy who used an agent for his study permit which was rejected. You were boldly feeding the guy with wrong information that his agent applied for a visiting visa for him instead of a study visa simply because his refusal letter bears “Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada”. You suddenly kept mute when I and two other monikers commented that our study permit refusal letter bears visiting not compulsory it must be studying.

Furthermore, I don’t see anything wrong in trying to know if my observation is right as I don’t just want to jump into conclusion as some people do. Besides before I submitted my app, I saw the processing time 9weeks and I don’t have any business with CIC till my application God4bid exceeds the processing time.
All the same, let’s keep praying and hoping in God. It shall end well!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
shegzyzee:
hello sir/ma, I am pastor a graduate of theology in a reputable seminary.. I will like d house to help me on how I can apply for master program on theology in canada..tanks.. God bless

First step is to use Google and search for schools offering your intended course then apply to them. You can come back and ask questions if you get stock. Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Akpesman:
Hello Fam. My sponsors account statement page is over 100. How do I go about it. It's 4 months duration? Pls house.
Are you going via paper or online route?
You don't have to give 6 months statement , since it's much you can reduce it to let's say 4 months and you will be fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please remove the complimentary card.
Include your statement of account because of the inflow and outflow, not really the balance.
I can't review your SOP right now, sorry.
For the part in bold, I hope you explained it properly in your SOP?

gatsbym4:

Letter of sponsorship from aunt.
Affidavit of support also from aunt.
Just including the complimentary card, nothing really, can remove it if it's of no use.
And my statement of account, since I'm not sponsoring myself I don't see a reason to provide it, and I don't have much in it tho.
Yeah I think my sop is good but would be nice if ure pls willing to take a look.
Administrative professional is the course, it's a post graduate certificate course for Administrative officers. The executive part is another higher branch for someone who has experience in administration.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
You have said it all. You won't blame people that get their TRV and leave the thread. When you come back, you get challenged. Let people figure out stuff by themselves. Some of us never used an agent, we learnt from reading nairaland and packaged our application and got the visa. If someone doesn't want to take your advice, font force it on the person. You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water. My 2cents
Bracha:
You kwanu learn from it. Stop giving help here always, maybe when you distance yourself for a while - like what qud.kom, Just.mellow, Mak.ano, and Frank do - they'll appreciate it when you come back. Also, stop asking them to order GCMS note, let them figure these things out themselves by reading up on previous threads.

A prophet isn't always appreciated in his hometown.

This your passport should come back fast so you can leave and get busy with moving your life forward, instead of staying here collecting insult from people you're trying to help on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenny4real68:

To begin with your last question, as I said earlier “I’m not a newB here!” I have been following this thread. Countless times you have been banned by justwise and I’ve witnessed when you corrected a moniker based on your Gender.

Coming to the aspect of waiting for 8months, 1year or 10years.. Bro, just as our faces differs so as our favours and mindset differs. I know one June 2018 applicant, she waited till Nov no response, she withdrew her app and reapplied on Nov and she got rejected Jan, refired Jan and got approved Jan ending. If she had not taken this bold step she might still be waiting with some of her colleagues by now.. and atimes all this be patient stuf doesn’t help sometimes.

I will be the last person to worry CIC or order for GCMS if my application is still within the processing time.Nevertheless, I appreciate u.

Oh this guy...

Judging by this, u didn't understand wat I or Bracha just explained...but no wahala..

Good, like I said I wasn't forcing anybody...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
95seun:

I can see where the other people are coming from, personally I think instead of dismissing people’s fears or worries because the magnitude of yours is greater, its best to enlighten them on the possibilities. The magnitude of your experience doesn’t invalidate another persons fear or worries.

Okay.. I will try

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
ralfudoh:
Lol. I can laugh and laugh. Truth is, ordering gcms helps a lot. I ordered mine 4times and each time I noticed the VO's concerns and moved fast to address it and provide the necessary documentation to back up. I waited 49weeks. Patience is a virtue we must all cultivate in dealing with CIC. And I would advice. Order your gcms, it will help you a lot to know what is holding your application. Lemme use my case as an example, 1st gcms pointed I didn't submit leave letter from employer, and I did immediately I submitted because I applied for it but it was delaying so I went ahead to submit my application without it, but when my first gcms pointed it, I sent it to them. 2nd gcms pointed information sharing with New Zealand as error, I went ahead to write them and tell them I have never applied to New Zealand. Third and fourth also pointed out issues that I addressed and eventually led to an approval.
Peace

This is my point.. but someone will say I always tell people to apply for gcms note for fun... My application was delayed cos of mere updated admission letter which CIC most times won't tell u until they kick u by the curve..

This is why I said read thread 15 to learn not just knowledge of how ro apply for study permit but from people's experiences

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ghabrhiel10: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls any March applicant here who hasn't received final decision from IRCC. I'm getting tired cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
You even had nairaland, your own better. I didn't know nairaland existed.

OptimusPrime21 These words are enough for the wise.

ralfudoh:
You have said it all. You won't blame people that get their TRV and leave the thread. When you come back, you get challenged. Let people figure out stuff by themselves. Some of us never used an agent, we learnt from reading nairaland and packaged our application and got the visa. If someone doesn't want to take your advice, font force it on the person. You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water. My 2cents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.