Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1018611 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Collins4u1(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Is masters with HND possible in Canada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Evankc(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Good morning house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Evankc(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Sumji:
You might have saved some cash if you called the school before applying again. There is a procedure for this... (at least I'm sure of the one for graduate programs). When you can't meet up with the admission deadline, there is a form you'll be adviced to download and fill, which would then be signed by your proposed supervisor, HOD and dean of Faculty, via email. If approved, you'll then be granted an extension, to enable you resume after the deadline stated in your offer letter.

At this point, I'd advice you call the admissions office directly. They'll clarify your doubts. I suspect they might just be reverting to your earlier admission offer,...

Please I want to ask . Which of the email did you sent your school cert and other documents including waec scratch cards and passport that you sumited to the school for admission process. ? I sumited mine to International.admissions@uregina.ca and reason why am asking is because I was assited by agent on my first admission so this new admission am doing it by myself no more agent.

Anyway I have mail them for the complain and I have try call the school but not available till 8:15am or 8:30am Canadian time . So I will try call them again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2019
kvbenjamin44:
ok dear but i did paper application
I simply want to link my paper application online
thanks

Kindly go to thread 15, u will see how it's done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Opana1: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

It is dear.. sorry for your delay.. have you ordered for your gcms notes to enquire to get a understanding of why the delay.. have u sent webforms and emails to make inquiries.. if u have and no response, order for your notes

Seems you are always quick to refer people to ordering for notes.
It doesn't matter how long one stays at background check..the most important thing is that we are still within the time frame. I have never seen where time frame is allocated to each stage of the application process.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Opana1:

Seems you are always quick to refer people to ordering for notes.
It doesn't matter how long one stays at background check..the most important thing is that we are still within the time frame. I have never seen where time frame is allocated to each stage of the application process.

Boss, wat I told her is based on experience of Wat I know but If u have a better solution, I suggest u tell her.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2019
pete26:
Hello everyone, I'm happy with the informations and contributions I've seen on this forum as it has been really helpful. I intend to apply for my Visa and please I need clarification on funds. On the CIC website, it was stated that for the funding requirement is 1st year fees+10000CAD(for living expenses) and for my school the first year fees amount s to about 3.8Mif I include the living expenses it should amount to about 6.8M which I have as I'm going to be self sponsored, but is this really sufficient for my application in convincing the VO? do I stand a chance or must I have a sponsor with a larger amount? Please gurus in the house I'd appreciate your assistance.

cc Qudkom, Bracha, frankobbin1, OptimusPrime21, kcosam, mcobex
If your intended program is more than 1yr then I will suggest you get another person to stand in as a co sponsor and commit to shoulder some aspect of your studies such as either tuition or living expense while your personal fund shoulder the other one. If you go with this fund only as a self sponsor, the VO will have doubt as to how you intend to fund your second year of study without working or having recourse to public fund in Canada. Except if you can proof to have an established business with reliable streams of income adequate enough to fund your second year without liquidating or impairing on the smooth operation of the business.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Evankc:

Please I want to ask . Which of the email did you sent your school cert and other documents including waec scratch cards and passport that you sumited to the school for admission process. ? I sumited mine to International.admissions@uregina.ca and reason why am asking is because I was assited by agent on my first admission so this new admission am doing it by myself no more agent.

Anyway I have mail them for the complain and I have try call the school but not available till 8:15am or 8:30am Canadian time . So I will try call them again
You can also go to the school website and get the email addresses of the faculty of business, office of international students, dean of faculty, and the department of business administration, send separate email to them all about your case and remember to state your student application ID number on the email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chinonye94: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

It is dear.. sorry for your delay.. have you ordered for your gcms notes to enquire to get a understanding of why the delay.. have u sent webforms and emails to make inquiries.. if u have and no response, order for your notes
No, I haven't sent anything. I thought I was worrying unnecessarily, but now I know I'm not, I'll get to it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by 4evaco: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Good morning house. Please is there any Lambton College Ontario student, prospective student or applicant here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2019
oh noooo. I am so sorry to hear this.
Please get your GCMS notes to know why.

Yes it is well.
larry10:
Visa Denial after 10 months and 26 Days.

It is well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Sumji: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Please at exactly how many days from application did you receive your GCMS note? I believe it was sent to your email right?

wealthmiq:
Hi guys. good morning. please my gcms notes just arrived. please any suggestions and contributions on how to tackle these will be much appreciated. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Sumji: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Mine is a graduate program, so any extra document I sent to them was to the graduate admissions office (via their email address). I equally did not use any agent.

You can confirm the right email on the school's website, or once they pick up your call. Try not to get tired of calling at the specified time, they'll eventually pick up. I'll advice you specify your concerns on a paper before calling them, as their beautiful voice can make you forget yourself. grin

Evankc:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Evankc(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
kcosam:

You can also go to the school website and get the email addresses of the faculty of business, office of international students, dean of faculty, and the department of business administration, send separate email to them all about your case and remember to state your student application ID number on the email.

Thanks I have sent them thousands of mail and hope they will respond quick
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ALT2(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2019
wealthmiq:
Hi guys. good morning. please my gcms notes just arrived. please any suggestions and contributions on how to tackle these will be much appreciated. Thank you

You will need to share the documents you submitted and your profile.

But from what I can see in your GCMC note, your SOP did not address the issue raised by the VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by peruz: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2019
@Frankrobbn1...I know you have partly answered my questions in the last thread,but I will like to know,if paying tuition has any effect on study permit application?Does it makes any sense if you choose not to pay tuition but have the money in your bank account?Can I use a co-sponsor in my application,my sibling and also a cousin with business account?Is there any express application for study permit?...Thanks in advance for your response.I will be waiting on your swift response,because it will propel, if I need to apply or defer admission.
Frankrobbn1:
I welcome you all to PART 16 a new dawn, a time of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day, by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, May God in heaven open every close doors in your life and may the Visa officers be forced to grant you your visas... I call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications here and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch the LIKE BUTTON may heaven intervene in your application and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. So shall it be in Jesus name.... AMEN!

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice.

Part 16 Grace..... 100%Loaded!

Cc: Justwise thanks for the update. We look forward to a more productive days on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by holllowu: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
have been offered admission to Algonquin College, i was told to make payment via Flywire, but the charge is too much is there any other way i can go about it ??

@Austacus and any other Algonquin Student, please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
holllowu:
have been offered admission to Algonquin College, i was told to make payment via Flywire, but the charge is too much is there any other way i can go about it ??

@Austacus and any other Algonquin Student, please help
That's why i don't want to embark in finding admission in these western colleges. Their tuition and accomodation expenses is just too much. imagine spending 7-8M on just a year school fair chai it's just too much na. that was how i got admission in Near East Univesity cyprus in 2013 but i later didn't go cos of the total expenses of 2.6M i couldn't account for and to b sincere it still pains me that i didn't go in reason that if i had, my life would have be more worth than the way it is right now but i still give God the glory for everything.

Don't give up bro just try talk to some relatives, pray about it and see if God would touch them heart to assist u out of this failed country. Honestly it always a better and worth while decision to live this country. Congrats on ur admission.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello house.
Please am I the only who noticed that CIC has been silent to ONLINE [/b]MAY APPLICANTS[b] especially from 1st to 10th May, 2019. Our application has been on background checks!

Please is there anyone who fall within this timeline that has gotten any update..?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Per your words in bold you literally went off tangent. He wants to know another way of paying asides flywire. Daz all.

AccessME:
That's why i don't want to embark in finding admission in these western colleges. Their tuition and accomodation expenses is just too much. imagine spending 7-8M on just a year school fair chai it's just too much na. that was how i got admission in Near East Univesity cyprus in 2013 but i later didn't go cos of the total expenses of 2.6M i couldn't account for and to b sincere it still pains me that i didn't go in reason that if i had, my life would have be more worth than the way it is right now but i still give God the glory for everything.

Don't give up bro just try talk to some relatives, pray about it and see if God would touch them heart to assist u out of this failed country. Honestly it always a better and worth while decision to live this country. Congrats on ur admission.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by BTGbenga: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenny4real68:
Hello house.
Please am I the only who noticed that CIC has been silent to ONLINE [/b]MAY APPLICANTS[b] especially from 1st to 10th May, 2019. Our application has been on background checks!

Please is there anyone who fall within this timeline that has gotten any update..?

No update. May 4
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Okonkwobestman1: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
No Update yet, May 8th
I didn't do upfront medical too

Kenny4real68:
Hello house.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by peacefully2408: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
I welcome you all to PART 16 a new dawn, a time of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day, by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, May God in heaven open every close doors in your life and may the Visa officers be forced to grant you your visas... I call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications here and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch the LIKE BUTTON may heaven intervene in your application and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. So shall it be in Jesus name.... AMEN!

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice.

Part 16 Grace..... 100%Loaded!

Cc: Justwise thanks for the update. We look forward to a more productive days on this thread.
Amen. Hi everyone please which Canadian embassy processes the paper application. I submitted at the processing center in Lagos but I don’t know where it’s going then I got an sms that my application has been sent to Canada visa office in Lagos. What does it mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
It means it has been sent to the visa office in Lagos. From Lagos they'll do whatever they want with it. But study permit processing is currently being done in Kenya. So, chill and pray hard.

Godspeed

peacefully2408:

Amen. Hi everyone please which Canadian embassy processes the paper application. I submitted at the processing center in Lagos but I don’t know where it’s going then I got an sms that my application has been sent to Canada visa office in Lagos. What does it mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ancy12: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenny4real68:
Hello house.

I notice that also ....maybe bcus of their system updates , am sure once they are done online applicants will start seeing update let’s pray for a positive outcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by RafaNadal: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
May 3rd, my medicals changed to passed yesterday. I did upfront medicals.

Kenny4real68:
Hello house.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
RafaNadal:
May 3rd, my medicals changed to passed yesterday. I did upfront medicals.

Did you send them mail before they updated it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Okonkwobestman1:
No Update yet, May 8th
I didn't do upfront medical too

That means my observation is very correct, please [/b]early May applicants[b] let’s know ourselves, so we will know when CIC wake up from their slumber.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by RafaNadal: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
I sent them a webform with the eMedical sheet attached a while ago.
Kenny4real68:

Did you send them mail before they updated it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ALT2(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenny4real68:
Hello house.

May6, did biometrics on 8th no update yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
AccessME:

1st of all, Algonquin College tuition fees is not up to 3m... unless u went ahead and paid for hostel accomodation and others.. so I don't know where your 7-8m is from...

Meanwhile, canadian study journey is more expensive and u opted to leave Cyprus for this one... chairman choose your school let others choose theirs.. Everybody can not go to your school cos they pay $1 for it..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.