Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019554 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
I know you've sent emails, but continue to do so. Emails and Web forms. Hopefully when their updates are complete, they'll go through them.

Pele.

ghabrhiel10:
Pls any March applicant here who hasn't received final decision from IRCC. I'm getting tired cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chaniel: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
RafaNadal:
May 3rd, my medicals changed to passed yesterday. I did upfront medicals.

I think it's the entire May
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ghabrhiel10: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bracha:
I know you've sent emails, but continue to do so. Emails and Web forms. Hopefully when their updates are complete, they'll go through them.

Pele.

I've only sent webforms to them, thanks for the encouragement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chaniel:

Exactly my thought!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please let's not derail this thread. Whatever might have happened please let it slide and continue to assist one another in an harmonious manner. Thank you!. All this conflict doesn't help this thread and in a matter of 24hrs it will become irrelevant.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
I hope its not a repeat of May/June/July applicants of last year smiley angry grin wink I hope you guys don't have to wait for 9months+ like we did
Chaniel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
ralfudoh:
I hope its not a repeat of May/June/July applicants of last year smiley angry grin wink I hope you guys don't have to wait for 9months+ like we did
We reject it ooo�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
ralfudoh:

Lol! God4bid bad thing, it’s not our portion in Jesus name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tvickie(f): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
God forbid �
ralfudoh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
For the May applicants my advice would be to wait for the 9week aftrr which you can send subtle webforms asking them to update your application status. For a little hint try and attach newly printed bank statements alongside the webform and for the applicants that got reminders from their respective institutions on deadlines you can attach the letter with the webform. All the best. I know the wait is annoying but please exercise patience.

P.s: All webforms should be directed to the Kenya consulate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bracha:
You kwanu learn from it. Stop giving help here always, maybe when you distance yourself for a while - like what qud.kom, Just.mellow, Mak.ano, and Frank do - they'll appreciate it when you come back. Also, stop asking them to order GCMS note, let them figure these things out themselves by reading up on previous threads.

A prophet isn't always appreciated in his hometown.

This your passport should come back fast so you can leave and get busy with moving your life forward, instead of staying here collecting insult from people you're trying to help on nairaland.

I think this is the best choice of action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Qudkom:
For the May applicants my advice would be to wait for the 9week aftrr which you can send subtle webforms asking them to update your application status. For a little hint try and attach newly printed bank statements alongside the webform and for the applicants that got reminders from their respective institutions on deadlines you can attach the letter with the webform. All the best. I know the wait is annoying but please exercise patience.

P.s: All webforms should be directed to the Kenya consulate.

Matured advice!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol. See as everyone sabi God, come the shout God forbid. grin Better pray hard oh. If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow. Am just trying to make common sense. tongue
Kenny4real68:

Lol! God4bid bad thing, it’s not our portion in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chaniel: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
ralfudoh:

Let the will of God prevail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tvickie(f): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na satan name we suppose shout before?
ralfudoh:
Lol. See as everyone sabi God, come the shout God forbid. grin Better pray hard oh. If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow. Am just trying to make common sense. tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by RafaNadal: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Was your Medicals updated to passed too? Mine was updated. I know a May 1st applicant that got his Passport Request yesterday. So it is not everybody. Let's all hope for the best.

Chaniel:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
During your application, if you indicate you have a family or relative on citizen or permanent residence in Canada, your study permit application will be processed faster.

But it doesn't guarantee you'll get approval though but it will be processed faster.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SetZ(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good evening and thanks to all who have helped so far with their contributions please need to find out some things for a causing of mine please if I could get a sincere advice
He just got admission to the university of Regina that's for sept intake is it too late to apply for study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MsJu: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
ralfudoh:
Uncle we don't need this "common sense" s'il vous plaît�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Philomathhh(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
RafaNadal:
May 3rd, my medicals changed to passed yesterday. I did upfront medicals.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by RafaNadal: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
No, I'm not a Mastercard Foundation Scholar.
Philomathhh:
MCF Scholar, right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is very tricky, because even if the processing time says 9 weeks, the application could take more or less than that time. I would advise that if he can, he should apply immediately. Even if the processing takes more than the stated processing time - hopefully it won't - he could just defer his admission.

I'd really advise him to apply now if he can.

Good luck.

SetZ:
Good evening and thanks to all who have helped so far with their contributions please need to find out some things for a causing of mine please if I could get a sincere advice
He just got admission to the university of Regina that's for sept intake is it too late to apply for study permit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello Chukwuemekatehi, what's up?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SetZ(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bracha:
This is very tricky, because even if the processing time says 9 weeks, the application could take more or less than that time. I would advise that if he can, he should apply immediately. Even if the processing takes more than the stated processing time - hopefully it won't - he could just defer his admission.

I'd really advise him to apply now if he can.

Good luck.

Thanks so much would advising him to apply then may differ if its getting late but hopefully and with prayers I believe things would work well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fuszy: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Evening everyone... God bless the good work u all have been doing putting novice like me straight. Am a first timer here, and a slight reder/ observer I recently applied for my study permit and was denied base on my purpose of visit, am yet to get my gcms.

Applications date April 23
Validation of biometric June 10
Refusal date June 11

I study Political Science, am working as an office administrator and I got admission to Sheridan college to study Office Administration- Executive( Diploma). Please guys I need your help as am about to reapply soon, biko help a bother����

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chaniel: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
RafaNadal:
Was your Medicals updated to passed too? Mine was updated. I know a May 1st applicant that got his Passport Request yesterday. So it is not everybody. Let's all hope for the best.

I like the good news. My medicals is not updated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by holllowu: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bros please, is there a cheaper means to make tuition fees payment to Algonquin?
OptimusPrime21:

1st of all, Algonquin College tuition fees is not up to 3m... unless u went ahead and paid for hostel accomodation and others.. so I don't know where your 7-8m is from...

Meanwhile, canadian study journey is more expensive and u opted to leave Cyprus for this one... chairman choose your school let others choose theirs.. Everybody can not go to your school cos they pay $1 for it..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mysticken: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Did you get your correspondence letter that your biometric can be use for 10years before medical request or the opposite because someone here said if you get the correspondence letter first it's a red flag
OptimusPrime21:

Well.. I could see when you dropped this, u weren't in a happy mood so obviously you felt my response was more like pissing you off.. to order gcms notes like (I always do) is not by force, we all are here to learn and drop solutions to questions and situations everybody is facing his/respective applications. Sorry if u feel offended and seeing u as a newB.. no vex

I was literally laughing at the bolded. bros, I waited 8months b4 I got a medical request, Mr Ralf waited 11months b4 he got a passport request(cos he did upfront medicals) so pls, som1 just got denied after waiting 10months (do u know how annoying and heartbreaking that is) u are 5weeks in this and your blood is hot. That was why I said read thread 15 to see people's experiences if u don't wanna no problem, I wasn't and I can never force you.. how do u know am a man, I might be a woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.