Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022231 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by funk: 12:49am On Sep 10, 2019
Hello all, I am new here. Please I need your help. I was recently refused study visa and the reason given was “EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE”
Gurus in the house, how do I address this please. What supporting documents do I need to submit?

I am currently employed and I have been employed for the past 7 years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2019
funk:
Hello all, I am new here. Please I need your help. I was recently refused study visa and the reason given was “EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE”
Gurus in the house, how do I address this please. What supporting documents do I need to submit?

What course were you gonna study and what uni?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by funk: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Marketing management at fanshawe college. I currently work as a business development associate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Daniel4canada: 4:08am On Sep 10, 2019
PLEASE GURU SHOULD ASSIST ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I am working for 1year + now in a power section of the company.have OND and HND in electrical and electronics engineering,No ielts exam,got admission to study electrical power generation in Canadian college,2years diploma ,has appointment letter for my job,study leave approval,has the company I am working with as my sponsor,has a family (4brothers) land survey plan of 10plots,hired 2keke to someone for a hire purchase,has a 1plot 3year land lease to someone for farming agreement started Nov 12,2018.please where do I still need help to be sure to be granted study visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Enculer: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2019
SOPWriter:

That's bad, if it's accurate.

Please note that in those countries, loads, I mean loads of people apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2019
You need to focus on linking what you are doing now to what you intend to study, most especially its importance and how relevant it is in your country. The SOP is the right place to do that. I may be out of line so wait for the real gurus to chime in

funk:
Marketing management at fanshawe college. I currently work as a business development associate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Juliette3Ken(f): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Please, I have question. I am actually new to this thread but I've been following though.
I am about to apply for admission in a Canadian university and I am told to have a study permit first. please how do I get this study permit? is it really necessary to have it before applying for admission? And do I need an English Related Exam for applying to a Canadian University?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
Juliette3Ken:
Please, I have question. I am actually new to this thread but I've been following though.
I am about to apply for admission in a Canadian university and I am told to have a study permit first. please how do I get this study permit? is it really necessary to have it before applying for admission? And do I need an English Related Exam for applying to a Canadian University?
I don’t know who told you that but it’s false. You need an admission first in order to apply for visa/study permit. For the English exam, most schools don’t require it since our lang of instruction is English.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Juliette3Ken(f): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2019
I don’t know who told you that but it’s false. You need an admission first in order to apply for visa/study permit. For the English exam, most schools don’t require it since our lang of instruction is English.

Thanks a lot. �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Juliette3Ken(f): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Juliette3Ken:

Thanks a lot�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Juliette3Ken(f): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2019
I have another question. Do I have to have an Imternational Passport before applying for admission? Can't I apply after submitting my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Hola, good morning. How's uWin treating you so far?

Blema111:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2019
As far as I know, You don't need an international passport for admission, except your school specifically asks for it for reasons unbeknownst to us. But you should apply for it, seeing as it is crucial to your visa application in the future

Juliette3Ken:
I have another question.
Do I have to have an Imternational Passport before applying for admission?
Can't I apply after submitting my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2019
Juliette3Ken:
I have another question.
Do I have to have an Imternational Passport before applying for admission?
Can't I apply after submitting my application

To avoid unnecessary delay when your admission is out, just apply for international passport now. It depends on your state of domicile too. I know one can get international passport in Enugu within two hours and some states are like that too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2019
benque:
Hola, good morning. How's uWin treating you so far?

I still dey here na, your best friend don’t want to release my passport to me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Juliette3Ken(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Blema111:

To avoid unnecessary delay when your admission is out, just apply for international passport now. It depends on your state of domicile too. I know one can get international passport in Enugu within two hours and some states are like that too.
Thanks Blema�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Wizzy1989: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Cic server is down since morning I want to check my online app
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Blema111:

lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Lmao, they are admiring your picture in the passport. Are you for winter 2020?

Blema111:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2019
benque:
Lmao, they are admiring your picture in the passport. Are you for winter 2020?

No, fall
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2019
Wow, they should be fast biko. So you can go and prepare uWin for our arrival

Blema111:

No, fall
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Josade69:

Hello Frank, please I really need your help. I was rejected my Study visa twice this year, and I was to begin my studies last week. I have decided to put in a new application to the same program for fall 2020, and I wouldn't want to face rejection a third time. I have sent you a PM request, kindly take me under your wing.

I regret to hear your study VISA was rejected. I would suggest you order your GCMS note as soon as possible, so we could have a clearer picture to the factual reasons behind your VISA Rejection. I will assist you in my little way, but do your best to share your profile here and the generic reasons that were stated on your refusal letter.

It shall end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Wizzy1989:
Cic server is down since morning I want to check my online app

It is a routine for IRCC on every Tuesday's of the week to upgrade their sever in order to serve their clients better. Check back in an hour time, the site will be back to normal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by chiwelaw: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2019
Good day all.
Please for those that applied to Humber college or have gone through their admission process. Are you required to pay the full school fees before landing? How much is the minimum one can pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bella25(f): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello good afternoon @frankrobben1 please I have been trying to send you a message but it’s not going through, please I don’t know how else to reach you, this is my email Veraokoro02@gmail.com
Please I know you don’t know but I have seen how you have been of help to most people here...please I really need to talk to you...Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chynwe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
For those already in Canadian Universities, could you please help me with a link to a fully funded PhD in Applied mathematics. I would so much appreciate it. I want to apply for PhD in Applied mathematics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
funk:

Is your proposed course related to your present employment? Did you convincingly state (in your SOP) how this course relates to your Job roles?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Harvest09(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
waynee2baba:

What's your GPA? Maybe look towards PGD
2.2 second class lower
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by seamanic: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Blema111:

How long does it take now to get your passport back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by funk: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by emmy4Gold: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good afternoon my e-family trust we are all good. I received the first correspondence Letter today. My application is one month & few days. My eligibility review and background check has been running for two weeks now. What are my chances going by the recent thread. I would appreciate your response to my enquiry. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by funk: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
I currently work as a business development associate and I applied to go do a Pgd in Marketing Management. I honestly think my sop was convincing. Can you please share your contact details so we can chat? I really need your help. Business development and Marketing corrrelate but I am confused as to what the VO really wants.

SOPWriter:

Is your proposed course related to your present employment? Did you convincingly state (in your SOP) how this course related to your Job roles?

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.