Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1026298 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wow! I saw this now after I had replied your post with you getting GCMS notes..
Well, I hope you get insight with the 3rd GCMS so to know what next step to take.

Peace.

Obehi44:

Although you didnt quote me but I guess this was for me.
My dear, I have the two GCMS note for the first and 2nd. Only the third that is still on the way. The truth is they both said different things. Personal assets own was an error on the VO's part.
Purpose of visit own was that study plan was vague. Then I contact the great and experienced men here (thanks to them), we worked hard to nail all the areas. When the 3rd come I will inform you in camera.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
In my almost 2 years on this great thread, I have not seen such surplus of refusals in this manner.. Well, am not too surprised though cos all Study permit applications from Nigeria applicants are being taken to the Nairobi office, and we all know Nairobi VOs are not friendly with Nigerians, If it were to be London or Lagos VOs that have been attending to our applications, trust me the refusals wont be in this manner cos both Offices are kinda friendly, but you see these Nairobi VOs, they don't have JOY.. My point is that so far our applications still goes to the Nairobi VOs, the refusals will continue except the new Prime Minister coming in next month changes that which I doubt.. Our Leaders have failed us, and we all are really suffering for it... Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KlausMike(m): 1:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Good Evening Everyone!

I want to inquiry if it is possible for me to check the status of a SOWP application I submitted using an immigration consultant? It’s been more than 1 month.

Thank you for the anticipated help!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by simsbury: 3:30am On Oct 02, 2019
benque:
Have you seen this sort of bloodbath on this thread before or this is the first time you are experiencing such?

I need to get in touch with you Frank based on my application how do I do that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NomzyJust(m): 4:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Please I need someone to help me review my SOP. Also the agent my folks contracted to fill the visa form online is charging 30k. Can I do it on my own? If yes, please how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by simsbury: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2019
[frankrobbn1
quote author=tosiiNO post=82726737]Hello, please how can I get in touch with you? I need your assistance please. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JummyFash: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Yes, you can do it on your own.It’s very easy, the one that is not clear to fill, you can ask here and I’m sure someone will answer you
NomzyJust:
Please I need someone to help me review my SOP. Also the agent my folks contracted to fill the visa form online is charging 30k. Can I do it on my own? If yes, please how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NomzyJust(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2019
JummyFash:
Yes, you can do it on your own.It’s very easy, the one that is not clear to fill, you can ask here and I’m sure someone will answer you

Please guide me on how to fill the form online. I have opened GCKey account.

Also who can help with SOP review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Obehi44:

Okay. A decision has been reached. Wait for the decision, it will drop anytime soon.
I wish you luck

Do you have any idea how long it takes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tosiiNO: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Hi everyone, please is there anyone currently studying or a graduate of Seneca College here please?? I need to ask some questions. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gsk4reality: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2019
Hello Elders in the house.
Please don't mind my question. Is IELTS compulsory when applying to schools in Canada and when submitting visa application?
I saw many post here on nairaland and most ppl don't include ielts score amidst what they submitted.
I want to register for it this month for Pgd admission into Fleming school in Canada.
Prompt assistance would be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2019
Its not compulsory here, but its compulsory there.. Peace
gsk4reality:
Please don't mind my question. Is IELTS compulsory when applying to schools in Canada and when submitting visa application?
I saw many post here on nairaland and most ppl don't include ielts score amidst what they submitted.
I want to register for it this month for Pgd admission into Fleming school in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Francology41: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2019
My biometric validation letter just dropped. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
My deep sympathies to those refused, brace up and re-fire but first request for your gcms notes. This massive refusal dishing is overwhelming and highly depression.

To those approved, i say big congratulations. Same luck and testimony will follow prospective applicants and/or applicants yet to get a final decision.

The refusal rate is just alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NomzyJust(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
gsk4reality:

It is not needed. I got admission into Fleming College and I am about to start filling my study permit application. Have scheduled for medicals at IOM Abuja on Wednesday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Francology41:
My biometric validation letter just dropped. Too bad!

Does BVL now mean that your application has been refused?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Gbolahan037: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hello house, I've been following this thread for a while now and I appreciate everyones input so far. I need experts on here to help with documents needed for my reapplication.
I was denied in my first application and ordered for my gcms notes. It was stated that the applicant's plan to study looks vague and the rest was about financial reasons.
Please, I need help on how to address this for I am trying to reapply soon. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JummyFash: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ok. No problem
tosiiNO:
Hi Jummy, can please help me out too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
No.. But BVL without medical request is automatically a refusal.. Peace
Uriel12:

Does BVL now mean that your application has been refused?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by cuteesthy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
pls in there anybody in Algonquin college i want to ask some questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sadoh55: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Not like bro......my sister got bvl and three weeks later her ppr dropped.

makano:
No.. But BVL without medical request is automatically a refusal.. Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olalemii: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
sadoh55:

She must have done upfront medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
sadoh55:

Oh...did she do her medical before her BVL dropped?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oyukuwife: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
pray for me i am submitting my application tomorrow online. which is faster online or paper application
i am going with my 8 month old son , in my loe i explained that my mom will be coming with me to assist me in taking care of my son she has a valid TRV. what do you think before i submit is it a red flag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Adelola94: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Online Application: I made a terrible mistake on submitted documents.
I uploaded my tution fee receipt, sponsor's letter and employment letter in supporting document(LOE) instead of adding it to proof of fund. I didn't check the question mark for help, I thought the place was meant for just bank statements and bank reference letter. Now i have received the letter to go for my biometrics.
Please I need help on this, should i mail the Vfs to inform them about my mistake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Adelola94: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Online Application: I made a terrible mistake on submitted documents.
I uploaded my tution fee receipt, sponsor's letter and employment letter in supporting document(LOE) instead of adding it to proof of fund. I didn't check the question mark for help, I thought the place was meant for just bank statements and bank reference letter. Now i have received the letter to go for my biometrics.
Please I need help on this, should i mail the Vfs to inform them about my mistake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.