Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1026208 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KlausMike(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
KlausMike:
Good Evening Everyone!

I want to inquiry if it is possible for me to check the status of a SOWP application I submitted using an immigration consultant? It’s been more than 1 month.

Thank you for the anticipated help!!

Someone should pls help with this enquiry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Francology41: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Canada should just tell us to stop applying for their student visa instead of these refusals for no good reason. I'm saving my money, no Re application for me. Let me consider other options.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
As per paper or online submittion, I would prefer the paper route, to avoid unnecessary mistakes of uploading.
The VO for paper submission will guide u on what to do and won’t collect ur application until they are satisfied. To be on the saver side, paper application is so save.

oyukuwife:
pray for me i am submitting my application tomorrow online. which is faster online or paper application
i am going with my 8 month old son , in my loe i explained that my mom will be coming with me to assist me in taking care of my son she has a valid TRV. what do you think before i submit is it a red flag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good day house. Went through University of Guelph requirements for my intended Masters degree program for fall 2020 and I av been confused about the English language proficiency. Pls does anyone know If Nigeria is exempted from the English language proficiency test for university of guelph. Thanx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dasiiola:
Good day house. Went through University of Guelph requirements for my intended Masters degree program for fall 2020 and I av been confused about the English language proficiency. Pls does anyone know If Nigeria is exempted from the English language proficiency test for university of guelph. Thanx

you are welcome bro.
that's where I am applying to too.
English language proficiency is not required
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol. I am a lady. What course are u applying for?
victorsol:

you are welcome bro.
that's where I am applying to too.
English language proficiency is not required
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gsk4reality: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
makano:
Its not compulsory here, but its compulsory there.. Peace

How do you mean? Could you Please shed more light on it....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dasiiola:
Lol. I am a lady. What course are u applying for?

food, Agriculture and resource economics
what about you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Public health, also thinking food safety, quality assurance
victorsol:

food, Agriculture and resource economics
what about you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dasiiola:
Public health, also thinking food safety, quality assurance since I can apply into two programs with the application fee

Ok.
applying for fall 2020 too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
All the best
victorsol:

Ok.
applying for fall 2020 too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dasiiola:
All the best
when are you submitting your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Before ending of the month. Started already
victorsol:

when are you submitting your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dasiiola:
Ok
same here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zamony: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
[Abroad na abroad quote author=Francology41 post=82781301]Canada should just tell us to stop applying for their student visa instead of these refusals for no good reason. I'm saving my money, no Re application for me. Let me consider other options. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Francology41:
My biometric validation letter just dropped. Too bad!

Mine has dropped as well and refusal too.. Thou demoralising but I will reapply and hope for the best. Sorry about that Franc. Its well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
KrystalDesign:

PORT-HARCOURT

Name: Gabriel Ogbu Ominyi
Address: Prime Medical Consultants,
Eliada Estate (Also known as Cocaine Village),
Near 1st Artillery Junction,
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State,
Telephone: (234) 0809 084 0688
Spoken Languages: English

For those in PHC wishing to do their medicals at this hospital. Just called them to find out if they still do that and the feedback was that they no longer do so. So its only Lagos and PHC now. Just thought it wise to share with us all for people like me that was thinking I have one close to home.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olalemii: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2019
KrystalDesign:

Mine has dropped as well and refusal too.. Thou demoralising but I will reapply and hope for the best. Sorry about that Franc. Its well

Sorry about your refusal bro

Could you share your profile with the house?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2019
KrystalDesign:

At the same time?!
They've sent a BVL letter to me, I haven't gotten any other mails tho.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
olalemii:

Sorry about your refusal bro. I am a lady

Could you share your profile with the house?

Sure I will. Although it was on Monday. Wasnt too happy but I am okay now.

Applied to Toronto school of management for diploma in business administration.. Graduated as a petroleum engineer with 4.46. Work in a software development company that has a flagship petroleum engineering tool which was developed to support the IOCs and MOCs. Part of the department is business development and i so much want to be there.. marketing the product as well as being flexible to talk about it. So wanted to start from beginning in learning about fundamentals in business thus the reason for the diploma.

Applied 9th August, 2019.
Biometrics 10th August
BVL Correspondence letter 30th September, 2019

Submitted all applications required by CIC

In my LOE tab, i submitted the following;
Police Certificate, SOP (Motivation letter), Transcript, CV, IELTS, NYSC Discharge Cert, NIN Slip, School Cert and Study leave from company

In POF
A brief summary of what i am about to submit to them, School part scholarship and Part fee paid to institution, Affidavit from my brother (sponsor), a sponsorship letter from him as well, his UBA account with an amount that can cover my tuition and living expenses, his FBN account just to show his financial stability, my savings in Stanbic mutual fund, my zenith and GTB account statement all in a cumulative sum of about a million plus, salary payslip and my internship and offer letter.

Did not no any upfront medicals thou.
Also need a work permit as my course demands that so submitted my LOA in that section as it expressed that i will need one.
Was refused based on the 3 generic reasons others were writing;
Based on family ties, based on purpose of visit, and current employment situation..

Meanwhile i was refused a US visa twice and i checked it while filling the form. I said i was denied a visa to US but did not state the number of times with hope they will find that out themselves and i was restricted with the number of words that can enter that space.

In summary, i intend reapplying and will need the gurus assistance. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Uriel12:

At the same time?!
They've sent a BVL letter to me, I haven't gotten any other mails tho.

Same day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2019
KrystalDesign:

Sure I will. Although it was on Monday. Wasnt too happy but I am okay now.

Applied to Toronto school of management for diploma in business administration.. Graduated as a petroleum engineer with 4.46. Work in a software development company that has a flagship petroleum engineering tool which was developed to support the IOCs and MOCs. Part of the department is business development and i so much want to be there.. marketing the product as well as being flexible to talk about it. So wanted to start from beginning in learning about fundamentals in business thus the reason for the diploma.

Applied 9th August, 2019.
Biometrics 10th August
BVL Correspondence letter 30th September, 2019

Submitted all applications required by CIC

In my LOE tab, i submitted the following;
Police Certificate, SOP (Motivation letter), Transcript, CV, IELTS, NYSC Discharge Cert, NIN Slip, School Cert and Study leave from company

In POF
A brief summary of what i am about to submit to them, School part scholarship and Part fee paid to institution, Affidavit from my brother (sponsor), a sponsorship letter from him as well, his UBA account with an amount that can cover my tuition and living expenses, his FBN account just to show his financial stability, my savings in Stanbic mutual fund, my zenith and GTB account statement all in a cumulative sum of about a million plus, salary payslip and my internship and offer letter.

Did not no any upfront medicals thou.
Also need a work permit as my course demands that so submitted my LOA in that section as it expressed that i will need one.
Was refused based on the 3 generic reasons others were writing;
Based on family ties, based on purpose of visit, and current employment situation..

Meanwhile i was refused a US visa twice and i checked it while filling the form. I said i was denied a visa to US but did not state the number of times with hope they will find that out themselves and i was restricted with the number of words that can enter that space.

In summary, i intend reapplying and will need the gurus assistance. Thanks

All of these and it was still a refusal?
Ah embarassed embarassed embarassed Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Eromo10: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Uriel12:
I don't think I can handle a refusal rn.
My dad that was assisting me with the money for the processing died few weeks ago.

Make them shanu mi o

So sorry to hear about that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2019
KrystalDesign:

Same day

I'm applying through an agent tho.
So far, the agent has only told Me about the BVL nothing else.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Eromo10:

Thank you very much cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Eromo10:

Thanks dear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2019
KrystalDesign:

To the gurus in the house, i still need an advice on how best to tackle this. Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Dasiiola:

have you gotten a supervisor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.