Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1026141 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Uriel12:
I don't think I can handle a refusal rn.
My dad that was assisting me with the money for the processing died few weeks ago.

Make them shanu mi o
So sorry to hear about your dad passing on.
But this your BVL is more than 48hrs now oh. Are you sure the agent is giving up to date info?
In any case, I hoping for yours to be special and different because Its been my prayer for that refusal after bvl to stop.
Please confirm again, did you do a medical upfront?
Have you been called for medicals? Any new email update?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zamony: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2019
My refusal trauma just dey commot my body small small after fasting and prayer, someone still get refusal letter 30september with the same refusal stories, Ehhhh US too denied me

What is really happening self

Abeg don't we have ambassador to Canada embassy abi Thunder of God won strike them ni

Nairobi demons I dey warn you people, make you dey grant us our visa and hard labor money we dey spend oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Please ask ur sister if she got Medical request that was passed, or an upfront medical that was passed.. Please read wha I wrote before u come conclude here. I say it again BVL without Medical request or upfront medical passed which is 50% is automatic refusal.... Peace
sadoh55:
Not like bro......my sister got bvl and three weeks later her ppr dropped.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Its not compulsory here(Study permit application), but its compulsory there(Express Entry application).. Hope u fine now.. Peace
gsk4reality:

How do you mean? Could you Please shed more light on it....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2019
My intended degree is course based. I dont need a supervisor yet.
victorsol:

have you gotten a supervisor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Dasiiola:
My intended degree is course based. I dont need a supervisor yet.
Okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Adelola94:
Online Application: I made a terrible mistake on submitted documents.
I uploaded my tution fee receipt, sponsor's letter and employment letter in supporting document(LOE) instead of adding it to proof of fund. I didn't check the question mark for help, I thought the place was meant for just bank statements and bank reference letter. Now i have received the letter to go for my biometrics.
Please I need help on this, should i mail the Vfs to inform them about my mistake?

You shouldn't be bothered, go for your biometrics.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
KlausMike:

Someone should pls help with this enquiry cry

The immigtation consultant can only check or have assess to the application if he's a representative, otherwise you can check it yourself through the online gckey account.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Christycode: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is so sad. I applied on 8th August. My application just changed to "we are reviewing your eligibility". Though I don't know how long it takes. I'm actually scared right now. I'm really sorry about this.

KrystalDesign:

Sure I will. Although it was on Monday. Wasnt too happy but I am okay now.

Applied to Toronto school of management for diploma in business administration.. Graduated as a petroleum engineer with 4.46. Work in a software development company that has a flagship petroleum engineering tool which was developed to support the IOCs and MOCs. Part of the department is business development and i so much want to be there.. marketing the product as well as being flexible to talk about it. So wanted to start from beginning in learning about fundamentals in business thus the reason for the diploma.

Applied 9th August, 2019.
Biometrics 10th August
BVL Correspondence letter 30th September, 2019

Submitted all applications required by CIC

In my LOE tab, i submitted the following;
Police Certificate, SOP (Motivation letter), Transcript, CV, IELTS, NYSC Discharge Cert, NIN Slip, School Cert and Study leave from company

In POF
A brief summary of what i am about to submit to them, School part scholarship and Part fee paid to institution, Affidavit from my brother (sponsor), a sponsorship letter from him as well, his UBA account with an amount that can cover my tuition and living expenses, his FBN account just to show his financial stability, my savings in Stanbic mutual fund, my zenith and GTB account statement all in a cumulative sum of about a million plus, salary payslip and my internship and offer letter.

Did not no any upfront medicals thou.
Also need a work permit as my course demands that so submitted my LOA in that section as it expressed that i will need one.
Was refused based on the 3 generic reasons others were writing;
Based on family ties, based on purpose of visit, and current employment situation..

Meanwhile i was refused a US visa twice and i checked it while filling the form. I said i was denied a visa to US but did not state the number of times with hope they will find that out themselves and i was restricted with the number of words that can enter that space.

In summary, i intend reapplying and will need the gurus assistance. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zamony: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Christycode pls if I may ask you

Is this your second application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Christycode: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yeah. Why do you ask sad

zamony:
Christycode pls if I may ask you

Is this your second application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zamony: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
I want to know the chances of re-applying

Thanks ma'am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Obehi44:

So sorry to hear about your dad passing on.
But this your BVL is more than 48hrs now oh. Are you sure the agent is giving up to date info?
In any case, I hoping for yours to be special and different because Its been my prayer for that refusal after bvl to stop.
Please confirm again, did you do a medical upfront?
Have you been called for medicals? Any new email update?

The agent no go say anything unless you ask am
She go just they do anyhow.
I dunno if she's scared of telling me Whatsup..I hope she doesn't have the need to. cry
I don't even know whatsup
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
makano:
Please ask ur sister if she got Medical request that was passed, or an upfront medical that was passed.. Please read wha I wrote before u come conclude here. I say it again BVL without Medical request or upfront medical passed which is 50% is automatic refusal.... Peace

Let me give the remaining 50% to God...
Cause ehn...
I never even knew we do upfront Medicals...

Sigh. sad sad
God help me.
Make I no go fall into depression grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Generalmerchant:
I was in Saskatoon. I am coming back this weekend. My house in Saskatoon has been vacant . I am looking for someone to take over the lease. Cos I have relocated and tired of paying 2 house rents please let me know if one one needs a house. Thanks

Have PM, Kindly reply.

I need one for a brother.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oyukuwife: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
frank help am filling my form online
My son does not have any visa should I still fill a schedule 1 form for him. Someone said the form is only for people that have been out of the country it’s for
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Uriel12:

The agent no go say anything unless you ask am
She go just they do anyhow.
I dunno if she's scared of telling me Whatsup..I hope she doesn't have the need to. cry
I don't even know whatsup
@Uriel12
Depression is not your portion IJN.
Who's email is on your application?
It should be your email, therefor you will be the one to get the email notification before you tell the agent to check your app.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oyukuwife: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
in the part of proof of finances. Is it only statement of account am to upload there while I upload all other supporting document including sponsorship letter in the client information part. Please I need urgent answer about to submit. @ justmellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KlausMike(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
JustMellow:

The immigtation consultant can only check or have assess to the application if he's a representative, otherwise you can check it yourself through the online gckey account.

Good luck!

Thank you. Already got a rejection this morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Okusi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello good people.

My boss applied for a tourist VISA since July 29th but hasn't gotten Approval or Rejection message till now. His correspondence mail just dropped.

Hope no cause for alarm?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
KlausMike:

My God!
Why is everyone just getting rejected?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Obehi44:

@Uriel12
Depression is not your portion IJN.
Who's email is on your application?
It should be your email, therefor you will be the one to get the email notification before you tell the agent to check your app.

They sent my admission letter to her mail ma...
So I'm guessing it's her mail that's on it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KlausMike(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Uriel12:

My God!
Why is everyone just getting rejected?

Hard times! I was almost sure my family will get it this time becos we trashed out all the concerns in the gcms note from the first rejection.

Oh well! Life goes on!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
I guess I have to start looking for a scholarship for 2020.
Does anyone have an idea?
Any country o
cry sad sad sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uriel12: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
KlausMike:

Hard times! I was almost sure my family will get it this time becos we trashed out all the concerns in the gcms note from the first rejection.

Oh well! Life goes on!
Oh it was a full family plan?

The cost of that was too much for my FAM.
Will you be re- applying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jaylap: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please what next! I noticed my medical results has been under review since last week Friday which I did not submit my application with upfront medicals. So I was advised to go for upfront medicals and I got all the tests including X-ray done today. My application will just be 3 weeks on Saturday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Christycode: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
These people should make a decision already angry angry Since 8th August,must they use up the whole nine weeks?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Christycode: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
You're always welcome to re-apply when it comes to Canada unless Ure banned. UWC

zamony:
I want to know the chances of re-applying

Thanks ma'am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Christycode: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
@Klausmike please how long did they review your eligibility?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by zamony: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
God why this rejection for August /September
KlausMike:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls has anybody who applied for gcms notes with Atip since August 25 gotten his or her notes.. mine is taking too long
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
simsbury:
I need to get in touch with you Frank based on my application how do I do that?

How may I be of help to you Sir.? You may ask your questions here by quoting my post, and I'll respond to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.