Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1020850 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
I picked up my passport this morning at vfs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Stonecoldsteve:
And so I had an 8 am class this morning (I am a lecturer) and after the class by past 10 am, I get to the office and see a 'Do not Reply' mail for CIC. I log into my account and behold, it's a passport request.

Application type: Re-application
Application Date: 5th of June 2019
Medical passed: 13th June, 2019
Eligibility Review: 25th June 2019
BVL: 28th June 2019
Passport Request: 2nd July 2019

Will be back with the details. Let me roll on the floor first!
Congratulation
very fast and sharp.
Pls give us details of the application. Is your medical upfront?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oluwatosin47: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please, how long did it take for your payment to be delivered to the school?
Neephemy:

After you download the app, register, then after you register you will click on new payment, then follow the instructions, search for Conestoga college on the list of schools, then after necessary detail has been put then the equivalent of the amount you are going to pay in naira will be shown, then put ur card details. You will be debited and you ur receipt will be sent to you once the money is delivered to the school. That’s all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Neephemy: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
oluwatosin47:
Please, how long did it take for your payment to be delivered to the school?

Just 2days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Purplestorm:
Hi this submission of visa pages does it include old visas
Yes, it might help your app as well(especially if you didn't violate any regulations when you visited those countries)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tvickie(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes
JustMellow:

Congratulations in advance, was it medical on request?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by darey360(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pls who can help me with this?
darey360:
Pls I need help , I have just been refused admission at Conestoga College based on GPA insufficient, I studied agric engineering any college that could accept that? for a post graduate program? my CGPA is 2.8.
Thanks a lot for your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Hollushola(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations
lassky:
Yes o, moving prayers to gear 5. Got called for medical, going to run the stuff tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very true
Frankrobbn1:

@mcobex, You're deep-rooted and committed to the process. Thanks for the kinds words and also your time and contributions here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Stonecoldsteve:
And so I had an 8 am class this morning (I am a lecturer) and after the class by past 10 am, I get to the office and see a 'Do not Reply' mail for CIC. I log into my account and behold, it's a passport request.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JustMellow:

Big congratulations.

As part of the excitement, just dash your students 5 marks each cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benjamina96: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
mcobex:
Paper route or online? If paper route submit your Ghanaian passport and data page of your Nigerian own, if online submit copies of both passports (data page and pages of any stamped visa in them
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Hollushola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol.... Congratulations
Stonecoldsteve:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AyoPrudence(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
An approval with a speed of light. Congratulations Stonecoldsteve.
Stonecoldsteve:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nochyks87: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Stonecoldsteve:

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please I need some help with the following:

1) How do you upload the proof of means of financial of your second sponsor via the online route?

2) Is that space for proof of means of financial support for all financial documents including; SOA, sponsorship letter and affidavit of sponsorship, or do you add the sponsorship letter and affidavit under client information?

3) Do we need to print and sign the family information? I know the application form we don't need to but the family I'm not quite sure.

Please help guide, finally started my online application process today and it's a bit confusing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by judecares1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
good afternoon all,
have really learnt from this trend,please i just got an invitation letter for a half sponsored conference in canada,please what are the necessary requirements that i need to submit and what are my chances for the visa

pls all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Shadypoza01: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Abuja vfs really wasted my time. I was finally able to submit my passport today at Lagos vfs and was exempted from d payment of #13,480 cos my application was in June 2018.
Thanks to everyone here who was of assistance along d way. I appreciate u and this platform

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bella25(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Stonecoldsteve post=79865964]And so I had an 8 am class this morning (I am a lecturer) and after the class by past 10 am, I get to the office and see a 'Do not Reply' mail for CIC. I log into my account and behold, it's a passport request.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tvickie:
Yes

We are expecting your final testimony
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by litterbug(f): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thank God....count down begins now�.
Pls what's the #13,480 fee for abeg.

Shadypoza01:
Abuja vfs really wasted my time. I was finally able to submit my passport today at Lagos vfs and was exempted from d payment of #13,480 cos my application was in June 2018.
Thanks to everyone here who was of assistance along d way. I appreciate u and this platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by emmy4Gold: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good evening my people, guess we are doing great. Pls.... I would like to know if it is compulsory for my elder brother who is acting as my co-sponsor to state the exact amount he will be assisting me with in the sponsorship letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Shadypoza01: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
No idea but i think its for applicants who did biometrics from either July or November 2018 (not yet certain abt it tho)

litterbug:
Thank God....count down begins now�.
Pls what's the #13,480 fee for abeg.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by adewal1234: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Chukwuemekatehi post=79747225]Who else received this message from Nrobi after sending a web form? I got this 3days after sending a web form for my account to be updated and my PPR sent. Today I got this. Is it a good sign?

"[b][/b]Good day,

Please be informed that we are currently experiencing a technical hitch . Your decision will be sent in the coming days."

Hello Chukwuemeka. Please has your decision been sent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olalemii: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello,

I got admitted into U of Windsor’s Meng ECE program for Winter 2020,

As a Fervent follower of this thread, I’m well aware no person is obligated to render any help to anybody, all we do here is voluntary, on that note i would need everyone’s help in regards to arranging my documents for visa application as there are some complications

Thanks

CC: Frankrobbn , Qudkom , Justwise .. abeeg make una help me o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by technix: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hi All,

I booked a VFS appointment to apply for visa. However, after downloading the appointment letter, I could not open it because it is password protected. Does anyone have an idea of what the password should be?

I have tried the actual password I used in registering to no avail.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mizfancy: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I know about 5 applicants who applied for their visas with a fashion school acceptance letter and were all rejected based on their purpose of visit. I'll advise you save your time, effort and money and apply for a business administration program in a college or university to show an academic progression.

My advice!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
No. Did you receive same? [quote author=adewal1234 post=79878188][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Leave7777: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello guys, please i need help. I don almost cry all my eyes out and I have prayed and I'm getting tired.

I applied in Feb18.
Biometric request was Feb 20. I did it on Feb 21.
I got a medical request on May 10. I passed it June 2 according to my cic account.

I got passport request June 13, I submitted June14.
On June 14 after submitting passport, I got a mail from Vfs saying;

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 14 Jun 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Anytime I track it, it says;

Visa application, Id ###### is being processed at our canada Visa office.

I was told it only takes 3 -5 days. My people, since June14 till now, nothing yet, this has affected my performance at work.

Please help, what do I do, what is wrong? Did I even get the right mail from Vfs? Is tgat the mail you get after submitting passport for stamping?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oluwatosin47: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok. Thanks
Neephemy:

Just 2days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Good evening my people, guess we are doing great. Pls.... I would like to know if it is compulsory for my elder brother who is acting as my co-sponsor to state the exact amount he will be assisting me with in the sponsorship letter.
Very very compulsory, the vo needs to know how much is will be pledging , how much he has in his account/ + assets, how he intend to generate funds for subsequent years of your study....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leave7777:
Hello guys, please i need help. I don almost cry all my eyes out and I have prayed and I'm getting tired.

I applied in Feb18.
Biometric request was Feb 20. I did it on Feb 21.
I got a medical request on May 10. I passed it June 2 according to my cic account.

I got passport request June 13, I submitted June14.
On June 14 after submitting passport, I got a mail from Vfs saying;

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 14 Jun 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Anytime I track it, it says;

Visa application, Id ###### is being processed at our canada Visa office.

I was told it only takes 3 -5 days. My people, since June14 till now, nothing yet, this has affected my performance at work.

Please help, what do I do, what is wrong? Did I even get the right mail from Vfs? Is tgat the mail you get after submitting passport for stamping?
Nothing to worry about, CIC now carry out further check up on some approved applications. If you didn't use any fraudulent document you shouldn't be scared. Feel free to contact VFS to ask if your passport is ready for pickup, if it is not then wait a little while and they will get back to you . Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.