Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446222 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks Guys I really appreciate... Please what are the types to applying for a tourist visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cameroncucumber(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Suuz:

To be honest, you’ll be wasting money if you apply, first of all,
1) if you were a salary earner, I would have said you go as a tourist without mentioning the friend you have over there because they won’t consider any “internet friendship” , she can only be seen as your friend if you’ve met in person. (This is just My opinion).

2) You don’t have a job/business to come back to after your holiday so they’ll see you as someone who won’t come back once granted the visa.
My first application was refused because I didn’t submit any evidence of having a job.
I wish I could give you a positive response but I am just telling you as it is.

Suuz, Thanks I appreciate..
Mercifulangel we are just friends, she just want to help, marriage is not in the pipeline coz she's older (49)...
Giselle 237, I appreciate too..

I must leave Naija grin, I will try the schooling/masters option, let me discuss with her first
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Richbest18:
Please gurus in the house I'm new on this tread & I need help..

I want to apply for UK visit visa & I resigned from my work a year ago. Though I do other business like bitcoin, I get up to 400k monthly. I'm married with a 3 months old child.

I met an agent & he told me he has an insider in UK embassy and the visa is 100% guaranteed. He asked about my statement and I told him I don't have fat money in my account but I can sponsor my trip to & fro. He said he can provide me with a statement that has good record.

I don't have a landed property, I don't have a salary job but I'm legally married.

I need advise on how to go about applying for a UK visit visa..

Nb: I haven't applied before & my passport is a virgin one...

Avoid folks like this.

Read through the thread.
Garner knowledge/how-to.
Create your application.
Prepare your documents.
Ask questions where confused.
Post here for look through.
Amend.
Submit.
Wait for a decision.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by blossom101: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello Justwise and co. Great job here. Well done. Pls, I would like to know about an info pls. My cousin was jailed in uk for 10months in respect of sham marriage, after the 10months she voluntarily signed an immigration document to come back to Nigeria and she was given £1000 or thereabouts as at 2014. She went in with an Msc student visa and she finished her course before she got herself into the aforementioned case.

Here is the question, when can she apply again for uk visa. Is it after 5yrs or 10yrs?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
blossom101:
Hello Justwise and co. Great job here. Well done. Pls, I would like to know about an info pls. My cousin was jailed in uk for 10months in respect of sham marriage, after the 10months she voluntarily signed an immigration document to come back to Nigeria and she was given £1000 or thereabouts as at 2014. She went in with an Msc student visa and she finished her course before she got herself into the aforementioned case.

Here is the question, when can she apply again for uk visa. Is it after 5yrs or 10yrs?

Is that not deportation....... shocked

I doubt if she can enter UK for now, her name might have been blacklisted.......
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Seeyat:
Hello Nairalanders,

I need UK embassy contact email, i want to lodge a complain asap

Please help.

Thanks

Please guys!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mixedfruit: 1:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Please some one is requesting 900k for UK visa.
Should I proceed with the deal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Is he Boris Johnson? Or Prince Harry?
Why not make the visa application by yourself and ask for help here.. things have changed, it is no longer how it used to be in the past... face agent and get ready for the worst outcome.
900k for visa that is less than 50k
Money that will help your application cry
abeg come make deal with me for half price grin
Mixedfruit:

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:55am On Sep 25, 2019
make her belle face another country na...
is this not criminal record? Jailed for 10 months...
blossom101:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Ok try it... you also get 2 years after schooling to work and who knows the great things the future holds for you from there
cameroncucumber:

Suuz, Thanks I appreciate..
Mercifulangel we are just friends, she just want to help, marriage is not in the pipeline coz she's older (49)...
Giselle 237, I appreciate too..

I must leave Naija grin, I will try the schooling/masters option, let me discuss with her first
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijeshaoflondon: 5:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Mixedfruit:

use the 900k to run ur account for 6months and return here to praise God. cheers

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2019
blossom101:

1. Was she given any letter stating the condition of deportation or if she will be allowed to visit the UK again?

2. Did she pay for her return?

3. Did she establish anything with the money given to her then?(that is the purpose of that money)

Personally I will suggest that she consider other countries for now...getting any visa to the UK will be hard but not impossible.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Mixedfruit:

Deal, bawo? cheesy grin
Abeg, share money for us on this thread. Or don't mind Giselle237 asking for 450k, I'll give you a one-time flat rate of 100k. wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Mixedfruit:

i am categorically and unequivocally telling you that this your 900k dt u av must be investigated.

how could you work, garner 900k and you lazily decided to proceed with a deal of UK visa which if you process by urself will cost you less that 100k...in this internet age.

we need to check u well o.

but b4 then transfer 300k to me and all will be well

7 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
What you doing on this forum, please? With all the areas of concentration and key points, in fact, expo on UK visa application on this forum, you still wan go "sort" to pass? I dey fear you ooo .author=Mixedfruit post=82539269]Please some one is requesting 900k for UK visa.
Should I proceed with the deal [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
What are you doing on this forum, please? With all the areas of concentration and key points, in fact, expo on UK visa application on this forum, you still wan go "sort" to pass? I dey fear you ooo
Mixedfruit:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Richbest18:
Thanks Guys I really appreciate... Please what are the types to applying for a tourist visa?
Your question is not clear
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

Your question is not clear
sorry.. What i meant was requirements
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Mixedfruit:
Why are people patronizing scammers?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Goodmorning everyone....happy day..happy us.... pls I want to ask in d Saving question....should I indicate I ve a Saving..can I use my salary account as my saving likewise cus it up to a million naira.. should I click on I ve a saving. thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by customised87: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2019
blossom101:

Its attracts a 10 year ban.
And you must make sure you pass the very month or your application will be denied, i.e if you returned to Nigeria on Dec 10, 2014, you should apply only after Dec 10, 2024. If not, your application would be denied
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tmoneyluvsu: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2019
justwise:

You did not recieve a reply or talk to somebody when you called?
I did boss, and all they said was they'll escalate.. They've don't that 3 times now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2019
U can include that
luvlaja80:
Goodmorning everyone....happy day..happy us.... pls I want to ask in d Saving question....should I indicate I ve a Saving..can I use my salary account as my saving likewise cus it up to a million naira.. should I click on I ve a saving. thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotun4real: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning all,pls have just paid for my application,pls how do I upload my documents on tls website cos I don't think I have additional money to pay them.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by blossom101: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2019
justwise:

Thank you for your response. Yes she was given a letter to appeal after 7days of leaving but she didnt. She didnt pay for her return.
She got a job after 4months of her return. It's been 5years already since the removal or deportation. We just wanted to know if theres any chance of her visiting again because of her family and friends over there.

1. Was she given any letter stating the condition of deportation or if she will be allowed to visit the UK again?

2. Did she pay for her return?

3. Did she establish anything with the money given to her then?(that is the purpose of that money)

Personally I will suggest that she consider other countries for now...getting any visa to the UK will be hard but not impossible.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by blossom101: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
customised87:

Its attracts a 10 year ban.
And you must make sure you pass the very month or your application will be denied, i.e if you returned to Nigeria on Dec 10, 2014, you should apply only after Dec 10, 2024. If not, your application would be denied

Thank you. Just wanted to be sure its 10yrs and not 5yrs.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijeshaoflondon: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
luvlaja80:

yes and convert the balance in ur bank account statement to pounds as Ur savings .... lobatan

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotun4real: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Am begging oo,how do I upload my documents and also how can I get the pin on tlscontact

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.