Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1441467 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Yemisih(f): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
I think it's actually for those coming into nigeria frm overseas passing tru. See d attached cotonuo
Abeingal23:
My brother the story is now different from Cotonou route

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yemisih:
I think it's actually for those coming into nigeria frm overseas passing tru. See d attached cotonuo

I think so too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Abeingal23:
My brother the story is now different from Cotonou route
This is sad indeed. Africa wants to use covid to exploit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2020
@Abeingai23
Thank you so so much...extremely helpful...

Abeingal23:
Is a simple procedure.. Book appointment with TLS of normal service.. Either self-service or assisted service to any available date you got. It does mean anything.. Then you print the confirmatory email sent to you by TLS. Any day that suite you from the next day you booked the appointment you can go to TLS office.. Speak to them at the gate that you went to do walk.. You will attended to, so far you have your extra 42k to pay them.. But if you're on tier 5 or students visa they will not attend to you.. They'll ask you to hold on.. Best wishes!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gracedforever: 4:22am On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

@Abeingai23
Thank you so so much...extremely helpful...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gracedforever: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Abeingal23:
Is a simple procedure.. Book appointment with TLS of normal service.. Either self-service or assisted service to any available date you got. It does mean anything.. Then you print the confirmatory email sent to you by TLS. Any day that suite you from the next day you booked the appointment you can go to TLS office.. Speak to them at the gate that you went to do walk.. You will attended to, so far you have your extra 42k to pay them.. But if you're on tier 5 or students visa they will not attend to you.. They'll ask you to hold on.. Best wishes!

Hello @Abeingal23. Please how long will they ask you to wait for if you're on student visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Est01233: 5:34am On Aug 11, 2020
I am having the same issue. Have you being able to book an appointment?
Bembe081:

Hello great minds, I am back again ooo, I still don't get to book appointment yet since on 4th of August having submitted the application online....

*Do anyone know anything about walk-in appointment? I have seen it on other country tls.
*Has anyone get appointment other than online booking?
*Is anyone close to ikeja who can help me make enquiries on how to get appointments apart from the never available online appointments
*Do they allow people into the TLS contact ikeja building if I need to make enquiries, I am thinking of sending my brother to(tls) etiebets in ikeja as I can't find any means to contact them.... MY Brother Is not In Lagos,he Lives IN OGUN STATE and I want to be sure if they allow people to go in for enquiries ...
this is frustrating...... Its killing me...I am so anxious. ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
I tried to book appointment today but when I select assisted service for 11,000 plus, I got a date in September, but the site won't allow me to check out unless I select premium service which is another 30k plus. Who has experienced This, I need help here. Thank you

[q1uote author=Abeingal23
post=92673882]Is a simple procedure.. Book appointment with TLS of normal service.. Either self-service or assisted service to any available date you got. It does mean anything.. Then you print the confirmatory email sent to you by TLS. Any day that suite you from the next day you booked the appointment you can go to TLS office.. Speak to them at the gate that you went to do walk.. You will attended to, so far you have your extra 42k to pay them.. But if you're on tier 5 or students visa they will not attend to you.. They'll ask you to hold on.. Best wishes! [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

I tried to book appointment today but when I select assisted service for 11,000 plus, I got a date in September, but the site won't allow me to check out unless I select premium service which is another 30k plus. Who has experienced This, I need help here. Thank you

I booked this morning, also got a date in September, but I used self service as the assisted service was not available. Do you intend to walk in?

[q1uote author=Abeingal23
post=92673882]Is a simple procedure.. Book appointment with TLS of normal service.. Either self-service or assisted service to any available date you got. It does mean anything.. Then you print the confirmatory email sent to you by TLS. Any day that suite you from the next day you booked the appointment you can go to TLS office.. Speak to them at the gate that you went to do walk.. You will attended to, so far you have your extra 42k to pay them.. But if you're on tier 5 or students visa they will not attend to you.. They'll ask you to hold on.. Best wishes!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yes please I want to walk in but I don't know how use self service, I don't know how to scan documents on my own.

[quote author=ZabethMay post=92697456][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

Yes please I want to walk in but I don't know how use self service, I don't know how to scan documents on my own.

You can just opt for assisted service(11,000) and pick any date available,then walk in any day and inform those at the gate (securities) youve opted for the walk in service. You gonna pay additional 42k via your debit card inside TLS.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tuoma:

You can just opt for assisted service(11,000) and pick any date available,then walk in any day and inform those at the gate (securities) youve opted for the walk in service. You gonna pay additional 42k via your debit card inside TLS.

You must print the confirmatory page sent by TLS.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
[

@Tuoma, thanks 4 ur reply. I am ready to pay the walk in fee but Tlssite will not allow me check out after selecting assisted service..Do u know what esle I can do?

quote author=Tuoma post=92701603]
[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

You must pick a date before checking out...any date atall

@Tuoma, thanks 4 ur reply. I am ready to pay the walk in fee but Tlssite will not allow me check out after selecting assisted service..Do u know what esle I can do?

quote author=Tuoma post=92701603]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yes I saw a date for September, I picked, it asked me to upgrade to prime time, I said no, but they won't allow me to check out

[quote author=Tuoma post=92702519][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

Yes I saw a date for September, I picked, it asked me to upgrade to prime time, I said no, but they won't allow me to check out

Try and pick a time like 10,10 30 or 11

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
I tried all the time same thing, if I accept the upgradeable to premium time, they will charge me 30k plus, total will come to 50k plus, is this a way to charge more or what? I just feel like crying, if I pick the 50k plus and do walk in anytime, will I pay the 50k plus and still pay 42k for walk in?.

[quote author=Tuoma post=92703656][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

I tried all the time same thing, if I accept the upgradeable to premium time, they will charge me 30k plus, total will come to 50k plus, is this a way to charge more or what? I just feel like crying, if I pick the 50k plus and do walk in anytime, will I pay the 50k plus and still pay 42k for walk in?.

Just close the browser and start from the UK Visa page again. You will have to pay once you chose any service there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

I think you are doing something wrong.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
[

I have been restarting from UK visa page since morning, same thing...1st I choose assisted service , it takes me to date, I search thru August, no date, then come to September, I get date but when I choose d date it will say this is chargeable service, then next it will say upgrade to premium service, I opt out but when I get to where to check out, I will not he able to check out..this is a very big problem for , I want to walk in tomorrow

quote author=famzynet post=92704993]

Just close the browser and start from the UK Visa page again. You will have to pay once you chose any service there.
[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:
[

I have been restarting from UK visa page since morning, same thing...1st I choose assisted service , it takes me to date, I search thru August, no date, then come to September, I get date but when I choose d date it will say this is chargeable service, then next it will say upgrade to premium service, I opt out but when I get to where to check out, I will not he able to check out..this is a very big problem for , I want to walk in tomorrow

quote author=famzynet post=92704993]

There must be something that you are doing wrong. To choose walk in,choose flexi appointment on the date you want to go. Pay with card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
I really don't understand, there is no date atall till September 1st week, I want to walk in tomorrow, how do I choose flexi appointment for tomorrow

famzynet:

There must be something that you are doing wrong. To choose walk in,choose flexi appointment on the date you want to go. Pay with card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
geli12:

I really don't understand, there is no date atall till September 1st week, I want to walk in tomorrow, how do I choose flexi appointment for tomorrow

Just pick any date and walk in tomorrow. You’d be directed to the reception to pay and walk in. For V.I office

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
I already chose Tls Ikeja

[quote author=ZabethMay post=92707098][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chiwelaw: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's like I understand you a bit from experience. Login
afresh again, when you get to the tls page choose self service then go to September where you see available dates, select the free date then go to the time and choose from 9am or 930am upwards, don't select earlier than 9am cos I feel they are for primetime appointment so it will be asking for payment. Try this and revert back

geli12:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
I have done it and am still on it, at available dates in september, I chose from 9am to 1pm, a message to choose premium lounge keeps popping up, If I click on No thanks, it will not proceed to checkout...its Tls ikeja

chiwelaw:
It's like I understand you a bit from experience. Login
afresh again, when you get to the tls page choose self service then go to September where you see available dates, select the free date then go to the time and choose from 9am or 930am upwards, don't select earlier than 9am cos I feel they are for primetime appointment so it will be asking for payment. Try this and revert back

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ugosimba: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good Evening All,

I submitted my application in March got a survey questionnaire in April (but was skeptical in answering the questions) lockdown took over, after lockdown no response from Tls as to status update.
I went today for collection of passport, Visa approved after 10 years UK ban.

I have benefitted from nairaland alot, since 2014 especially in the US section.

My candid advice is to read from scratch, take notes, learn from others,do the right thing and pray.

Hardwork pays off.

Thank you JESUS � nara ekene mo �

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Congratulations, please when did you appear for biometrics?

ugosimba:
Good Evening All,

I submitted my application in March got a survey questionnaire in April (but was skeptical in answering the questions) lockdown took over, after lockdown no response from Tls as to status update.

My candid advice is to read from scratch, take notes, learn from others,do the right thing and pray.

Hardwork pays off.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ukay2: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
ugosimba:
Good Evening All,

Hardwork pays off.

So happy for you.

It pays to do everything about Visa Application yourself than using agents that may spoil your application leading to 10years ban......

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ugosimba: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ameey:
Congratulations, please when did you appear for biometrics?

Thank you � I appeared 11th of March
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ugosimba: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
ukay2:

So happy for you.

It pays to do everything about Visa Application yourself than using agents that may spoil your application leading to 10years ban......

Thank you alot
Visa Agents are not the best. I paid the price of a Ban
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abeingal23: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Congratulations, really happy for you. Wish you all the very best.. What category of visa you got?

ugosimba:
Good Evening All,

Hardwork pays off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.