Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445955 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Goatyledon: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
I got the same email. How were you able to rectify it?

kcfastshooter:
pls anyone with idea can help got this message today from ukvi and don't understand what they mean by lead applicant course date have now passed. because I was granted visa in march and it expired because of the covid19 so anyone with idea pls oooooo help

Regarding Visa

We apologise for the delay in processing your application. The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

You have applied for a Tier 4 Student dependant visa and we note that the Lead Applicant's course dates have now passed, we have contacted the Lead Applicant to request new course dates.

If the lead applicant is providing us with new course dates starting within the next 3 months then once they have contacted us please also follow the process for returning your passport to us:

To return your passport to the VAC. Our commercial partner websites will detail next steps on the relevant geographical pages for each VAC: TLS contact (https://uk.tlscontact.com/) if you’re in Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East VFS global (https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/) for all other countries. Please refer to the commercial partner website for your geographical location to obtain further details on the options for returning your passport for a replacement visa, as this may vary depending on your location, and not all Visa Application Centres have reopened. Please submit your passport as soon as possible following the instructions on our commercial partner websites.

Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport. If you have already submitted your passport to a Visa Application Centre you do not need to take any further action and can disregard this email.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Goatyledon: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
kcfastshooter:
pls anyone with idea can help got this message today from ukvi and don't understand what they mean by lead applicant course date have now passed. because I was granted visa in march and it expired because of the covid19 so anyone with idea pls oooooo help

Regarding Visa

We apologise for the delay in processing your application. The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

You have applied for a Tier 4 Student dependant visa and we note that the Lead Applicant's course dates have now passed, we have contacted the Lead Applicant to request new course dates.

If the lead applicant is providing us with new course dates starting within the next 3 months then once they have contacted us please also follow the process for returning your passport to us:

To return your passport to the VAC. Our commercial partner websites will detail next steps on the relevant geographical pages for each VAC: TLS contact (https://uk.tlscontact.com/) if you’re in Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East VFS global (https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/) for all other countries. Please refer to the commercial partner website for your geographical location to obtain further details on the options for returning your passport for a replacement visa, as this may vary depending on your location, and not all Visa Application Centres have reopened. Please submit your passport as soon as possible following the instructions on our commercial partner websites.

Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport. If you have already submitted your passport to a Visa Application Centre you do not need to take any further action and can disregard this email.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

I submitted my passport for vignette renewal and got the same email you got. How were you able to work around it? What exactly have you done to rectify it? Will be waiting for your prompt response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Est01233: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
i think they added wednesdays. i have an appointment on a wednesday
Tuoma:

The new opening days are Tuesdays and Thursdays
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Est01233:
i think they added wednesdays. i have an appointment on a wednesday

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Goatyledon:

I submitted my passport for vignette renewal and got the same email you got. How were you able to work around it? What exactly have you done to rectify it? Will be waiting for your prompt response.
omo me self tire for d tin,
I just don't knw what to do since they said u should ignore the message if I have submitted my passport, but I already contacted my wife to in case of any information so she said she contacted d sch but still waiting for mail, I think because they are starting new course dats y they sent us d mail, but I don't want to bother myself with it again, because is like dis pple want to give me b.p but I reject it for them. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Michael820(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone,

So i just got a visit visa to UK(yeeee grin grin grin) but the issue is that i requested for the visa to go for an interview in UK, but due to the fact that i could not get the visa on time i opted to do it online and unfortunately i failed(hmmm cry cry cry ). but since i have 6month visa now can i still travel with it?.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by teflonsam: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
I think they want to confirm if Lead applicants Sponsorship still stand. Pls when did you drop your visa for replacement
kcfastshooter:

omo me self tire for d tin,
I just don't knw what to do since they said u should ignore the message if I have submitted my passport, but I already contacted my wife to in case of any information so she said she contacted d sch but still waiting for mail, I think because they are starting new course dats y they sent us d mail, but I don't want to bother myself with it again, because is like dis pple want to give me b.p but I reject it for them. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Michael820:
Hello everyone,

So i just got a visit visa to UK(yeeee grin grin grin) but the issue is that i requested for the visa to go for an interview in UK, but due to the fact that i could not get the visa on time i opted to do it online and unfortunately i failed(hmmm cry cry cry ). but since i have 6month visa now can i still travel with it.

Thanks

Congratulation! Please can you share documents submitted, income and monthly expenses and cost of the trip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Michael820(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Congratulation! Please can you share documents submitted, income and monthly expenses and cost of the trip.
An introduction letter from my current company
A leave letter from my current company
6 month bank statement
flight Iternary from my host company
Cover letter(to give explanation on why i am going and the documents i provided)
Job Offer letter from my current company
A letter of introduction from the host company stating reason for my visit

for cost its supposed to be footed by the host company so i did not provided any document

i think that's all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fridayemmexx(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Congratulations man ,,when did you Apply?
]Hello everyone,

So i just got a visit visa to UK(yeeee grin grin grin) but the issue is that i requested for the visa to go for an interview in UK, but due to the fact that i could not get the visa on time i opted to do it online and unfortunately i failed(hmmm cry cry cry ). but since i have 6month visa now can i still travel with it?.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good day everyone...
Please I want to find out if I am supposed to upload the printed online form and the document checklist for self service
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
geli12:
Good day everyone...
Please I want to find out if I am supposed to upload the printed online form and the document checklist for self service

No, that's not required.
Just bring the checklist along with you to TLS, the printed online form not needed.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Michael820:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Sorry for the interview. Better ones will come.
I understand that it is good to use visa when issued as it makes it easier to get one next time. But the problem I have with this is that if it is your first time if entering the UK,the immigration in UK ask a lot of questions before you are allowed in. So telling them you have come for interview may put you in trouble. They usually look their computer to check if info given corresponds . Can you get another interview before the visa expires? Except you have visited the UK before,it will be good to utilize that visa as it makes it easier subsequently.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
geli12:
Good day everyone...
You need a copy of your passport also and if you did self service,mail sent to you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
pls dear house what time does TLS allows people to come & pick up their visa documents
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good evening friends, please how do i explain to the eco that attestation of births and a sworn affidavit is d new normal birth certificate for adults over 18 please i need ideas.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
teflonsam:
I think they want to confirm if Lead applicants Sponsorship still stand. Pls when did you drop your visa for replacement
I submitted last week Tuesday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Monmarri:
pls dear house what time does TLS allows people to come & pick up their visa documents

Tuesdays and Thursdays(9am-2pm)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ukay2: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Monmarri:

Working hours....they should send you a mail......go with it and the paper given to you during after your biometrics for passport collection
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ss2020: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Michael820:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Congrats. Please what date was your biometric capture?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Yemisih(f): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please has any one applied under the new healthcare visa nd gotten his or her visa stamped,aw many days did it take.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tuoma:

Tuesdays and Thursdays(9am-2pm)

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
ukay2:

Working hours....they should send you a mail......go with it and the paper given to you during after your biometrics for passport collection

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oak202: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Rheminix:
Good evening friends, please how do i explain to the eco that attestation of births and a sworn affidavit is d new normal birth certificate for adults over 18 please i need ideas.

There is no need to submit sworn affidavit once you have Attestation of births from NPC.And there is no need for explanation. They know already
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Good morning all, pls o have made a terrible mistake, I was uploading my documents and I submitted before the final upload, I have a lot to still upload, what should I do now, am actually crying right now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oyin000000: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2020
geli12:
Good morning all, pls o have made a terrible mistake, I was uploading my documents and I submitted before the final upload, I have a lot to still upload, what should I do now, am actually crying right now

Let them know at the TLS office so they can help you upload the rest. You might have to pay for this service sha. Someone should confirm this please.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by geli12: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2020
geli12:

Someone should please help me with the above
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mwenhen: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2020
famzynet:
Please anyone that has used the Cotonou route should enlighten us how to cross the border.
Once you get to Seme border, there’re bikes there that will take you through alternative route. You can cross with 4K. I entered Cotonou on the 11th, I got into the UK yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
mwenhen:
Once you get to Seme border, there’re bikes there that will take you through alternative route. You can cross with 4K. I entered Cotonou on the 11th, I got into the UK yesterday.
Can those going for tourism also use same route?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
mwenhen:

Which airline did you book?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2020
mwenhen:
A thousand thanks for this update. Please is there any demand for covid test in Benin before boarding flight?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Symbae:

Which airline did you book?
There are afforable Turkish airlines from Cotonou to UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.