Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1443954 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Bamo2020(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good day bosses in here. Am I good to go? Sending in d following:
Multipurpose cooperative savings account statement=5M+
Biz account=1M+
Salary account=1M+
Savings account=500k
Fbnquest investment=1.75M
6months payslips
3properties
Marriage certificate
Child birth certificate
Reserved accomodation
Employee's I.D
Employment letter & introduction letter
Ikedc bill
Past visas(S.A, Dubai & Austria)
Tax I.D
Biz docs
Wife presented d following:
Fbnquest investment=3M
Salary account=600k
Employee's I.D
Employment letter & intro letter
6months payslips
Family pics
I am sponsoring the trip n intend to spend about 1.5M from my multipurpose cooperative savings.
Do u think we r good to go for a family of three?
We were refused in 2018 n wifey & son too recently but it's more than six months.
I will really appreciate your guidance and advise. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jaybadestboy: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hello everyone please I need your help. I'm trying to get a visa to study in Portugal and one of thier requirements are certificate verification. I studied in the uk and according to the Portuguese embassy they contacted the british embassy about my certificate but no response. Please does anyone have the email address to the british embassy or any contact details I could use to reach them? The Portuguese embassy called and asked me to come collect my documents and take them to the britsh embassy myself to get a stamp. Thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyatrustee(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bamo2020:
Biz account=1M+
Salary account=1M+
Savings account=500k
6months payslips
3properties
Marriage certificate
Child birth certificate
Reserved accomodation
Employee's I.D
Ikedc bill
Tax I.D
Biz docs
Fbnquest investment=3M
Salary account=600k
Employee's I.D
6months payslips
Family pics
I am sponsoring the trip n intend to spend about 1.5M from my multipurpose cooperative savings.
We were refused in 2018 n wifey & son too recently but it's more than six months.

Why were you refused in 2018 and your wife and son recently? Have you addressed the issues raised?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Passsegun:
Good afternoon to the gurus in the house.

Please I got a worrisome email from UKVI today.

Please can someone tell me what this means and it's implications.

WHAT IS YOUR WORRY ABOUT THIS LETTER?
You just have to hope for the Best.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chaRloBass: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
nonso10:

Picked up my passport last week Thursday

Hi Nonso, i received a mail from Sheffied Escalation that a decision has been made on my application since 9th June but i've got any feedback yet and my biometrics was done 14th February. Is there any reason for the delay?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by moskito36(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
I just got a mail that passport is ready for return now..

Did biometrics on March 3rd..

chaRloBass:

Hi Nonso, i received a mail from Sheffied Escalation that a decision has been made on my application since 9th June but i've got any feedback yet and my biometrics was done 14th February. Is there any reason for the delay?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bamo2020:
Biz account=1M+
Salary account=1M+
Savings account=500k
6months payslips
3properties
Marriage certificate
Child birth certificate
Reserved accomodation
Employee's I.D
Ikedc bill
Tax I.D
Biz docs
Fbnquest investment=3M
Salary account=600k
Employee's I.D
6months payslips
Family pics

Can u elaborate on how all the monies you have stated are accrued ? Please explain, this one we are seeing so many financial docs. Hope there’s no over boosting anywhere.
Secondly why were u refused, why were ur wife and child refused too?

Update- Don’t worry I remember your case. I think I’ve already explained as much as I could then. Sir, do not worry about replying me. cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Merceline(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
OK dear. Thank you

geli12:

Ma, I searched for date on Sunday and Monday, I did not get but I took advice from someone, I searched around 4am yesterday and I got Free date for next week, it was self service but in my case , I will take d documents with me for Tlscontact to scan 4 me, I will pay 11, 700k ...so keep searching at night and early morning you will get, some people drop dates if they can't meet up with d appointment, I hope this helps...click on d arrow until you start seeing Appointment time, you click on each time to choose
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sen2paco: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
kcfastshooter:

they did not contact me, my agent sent dem mail and they replied that it is ready, I believe the passport is ready because mine have been ready since 17th August

Thanks brother. I've just been told that the passports with replaced vignettes have been delivered. We used courier. Just like u said, the dates were 17th August.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by twojul: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Merceline:

I did oh. I am on the page where I am supposed to book the appointment.
For instance, see what it looks like

Please which Center are you applying at?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Passsegun:

It means they're probably making further checks into some of the evidence you submitted.
They may ring you up to ask you to clarify something.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dubaiprince: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Passsegun:

I feel they are just trying to let you know the visa application will take beyond 15 days due to checks taking longer than usual. A colleague of mine got a similar mail and I think he got his visa after 20 days. Be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Passsegun: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
@dubaiprince, thanks for the comforting information. To all the gurus who earlier replied, am grateful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Teepee85: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
please house, can I be issued a uk visa for 10 days visit? With the compulsory 14 days quarantine will I be seen as a genuine visitor since i am not staying up to 14 days. I cant imagine staying in the hotel for 10 straight days without going outside when spending such amount on a Uk trip. I have all documents ready.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Bamo2020(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sources are savings, investment and biz e.g.for d 5M+ in my multipurpose cooperative account, it's a deduction of 90k from my salary every month.
Your saying I should not reply u sounded somehow, are you angry or pissed with me?
Your advices n counsels ain't taken for granted ooooo

uote author=giselle237 post=93499271]
Can u elaborate on how all the monies you have stated are accrued ? Please explain, this one we are seeing so many financial docs. Hope there’s no over boosting anywhere.
Secondly why were u refused, why were ur wife and child refused too?

Update- Don’t worry I remember your case. I think I’ve already explained as much as I could then. Sir, do not worry about replying me. cheers[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Bamo2020(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
The eco said the he's not sure the money in my account is available/ or mine to spend.
For my wife a wrong access bank account that's not hers was quoted and based on that dey were refused.

quote author=iyatrustee post=93498616]

Why were you refused in 2018 and your wife and son recently? Have you addressed the issues raised?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bamo2020:
The eco said the he's not sure the money in my account is available/ or mine to spend.
For my wife a wrong access bank account that's not hers was quoted and based on that dey were refused.
If your wife and child were refused according to you after been assessed with a wrong account tht didnt belong to her then send an email to the below listed and establish your case of wrong judgement...

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bamo2020:

You should have pushed back on that at the time, filed a complaint.
You can still do so now, but it would have carried more weight had you done it then.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ashieduplus(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
giselle237:

Ok i understand... but you wont go and be labelling the pictures with date and time na saying this was just 2 weeks before visa application and all tht. Just have the pictures. Good luck

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
sen2paco:

Thanks brother. I've just been told that the passports with replaced vignettes have been delivered. We used courier. Just like u said, the dates were 17th August.

Were you contacted by tls before you received it via courier. Also which VAC did you submit at?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Teepee85:
please house, can I be issued a uk visa for 10 days visit? With the compulsory 14 days quarantine will I be seen as a genuine visitor since i am not staying up to 14 days. I cant imagine staying in the hotel for 10 straight days without going outside when spending such amount on a Uk trip. I have all documents ready.
Now is not really a good time for visit except you have adequate funds in account or someone to accommodate you. The 14days isolation is taken into consideration.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Elevation77: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cyberknight:

You should have pushed back on that at the time, filed a complaint.
You can still do so now, but it would have carried more weight had you done it then.

Good day to you all.

I have a question

is it a good idea to upload a sign (document checklist) ?

on self uploading at where they write IMPORTANT: do not sign until you are at your appointment, i signed and upload the checklist form, but i didn’t sign the official date, submission officer’s name, and submission officer’s signature
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Elevation77: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
giselle237:

If your wife and child were refused according to you after been assessed with a wrong account tht didnt belong to her then send an email to the below listed and establish your case of wrong judgement...

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk

@giselle237, is it a good idea to upload a sign UK (document checklist) ?

on self uploading at where they write IMPORTANT: do not sign until you are at your appointment, i signed and upload the checklist forms, but i didn’t sign the official date, submission officer’s name, and submission officer’s signature

Do i still need to go along with the sign UK documents checklist at the very day of my appointment since i uploaded it already on tlscontact website?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Elevation77:

@giselle237, is it a good idea to upload a sign UK (document checklist) ?
on self uploading at where they write IMPORTANT: do not sign until you are at your appointment, i signed and upload the checklist forms, but i didn’t sign the official date, submission officer’s name, and submission officer’s signature. Do i still need to go along with the sign UK documents checklist at the very day of my appointment since i uploaded it already on tlscontact website?
The instruction is very clear on checklist. Kindly take it to your appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sen2paco: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Symbae:

Were you contacted by tls before you received it via courier. Also which VAC did you submit at?

No contact. Just the DHL driver that called this afternoon that they were coming with the package. Applied at Ikeja on 28th July.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Elevation77: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
giselle237:

The instruction is very clear on checklist. Kindly take it to your appointment.

My application is self upload, i have tick and sign the checklist form and upload it, i am afraid if i did it right tho, the key point now is that i don’t know if it right thing i sign it and upload or the signing should be on the very day of my appointment so the submission officer signatures & date and mine will be same dates.

I don’t really know much about this UK application...but i done everything needed, just worry about the above.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Elevation77:
My application is self upload, i have tick and sign the checklist form and upload it, i am afraid if i did it right tho, the key point now is that i don’t know if it right thing i sign it and upload or the signing should be on the very day of my appointment so the submission officer signatures & date and mine will be same dates.
I don’t really know much about this UK application...but i done everything needed, just worry about the above.
Please na. stop stressing yourself. pls agn.
Kindly take your checklist on your biometrics day there. Whatever you have done, pls take ur checklist as instructed to biometrics appt.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by missjones1(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evening everyone ..pls I need answers cos am worried ,I went for interview yesterday for uk tier 4 visa ,around 4 :30pm the interviewer said he was done for the day and asked us( 8 students ) to go and we shouldn’t bother coming the next day for interview,that they may call us for phone interview or they may not.pls am what does it mean?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ehigiamusoe19: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2020
How is it not straight forward?
Shercorp:
Biometrics - 4th of August
Not straight Forward mail - 13th of August
Collection Mail - 1st of September

Visa Granted!!!!!

EUSS family permit to join Father...

I'm so excited..

thanks for all the contributions and advice I got from this group.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pieaa: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2020
famzynet:

Now is not really a good time for visit except you have adequate funds in account or someone to accommodate you. The 14days isolation is taken into consideration.

Not entirely true, you can apply for the intended days of visit , visa will be approved if all things being equal but be rest assured that entry into UK will be more thann 14 days.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2020
thanks to all once again.

collected the remaining passport and visa given.

God bless u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.