Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1440493 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Congrats and thank God for journey mercy. Pls which of the centre did you use for covid test in lagos. Thanks quote author=graceodini post=98828909]Good morning house. I got to UK this morning and wasn't asked any question at POE. When we got to Ethiopia yester day and about boarding a plane to Manchester the Ethiopian immigration authorities said everybody with Nigeria passport should move to one side and sit somewhere. They said that there is a new rule for visitors going to UK and TGAT they want to confirm and get back to us. After a while they came back to us and returned our passports. But they searched our hand luggage thoroughly. Am with my host now. Thank you all.

I used 54gene. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Preciouschisom(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Goodday everyone?
I am new to this forum and I need some advise from experts here.
First of, I have a question
Is it possible that one goes to the UK on tourist Visa and in the end, ends up with a job and gets a working visa??

Secondly I earn 250k monthly, and I want to apply for tourist visa by summer, what are my chances of getting one because I have a virgin passport.
Pardon my questions please, cause they may seem repeated but what documents do I present to increase my chances the tourist visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Preciouschisom:
Goodday everyone?
I am new to this forum and I need some advise from experts here.
First of, I have a question
Is it possible that one goes to the UK on tourist Visa and in the end, ends up with a job and gets a working visa??

Secondly I earn 250k monthly, and I want to apply for tourist visa by summer, what are my chances of getting one because I have a virgin passport.
Pardon my questions please, cause they may seem repeated but what documents do I present to increase my chances the tourist visa

Firstly, its not possible to land in job as a tourist because thats breaching immigration rules. You not allowed to engage in work

Secondly, you have a very decent salary. If yu arrange your documents well whilst making yur intentions very clear then it shud be a positive outcome.

Thirdly about what documents to increase your chances, scroll through the thread and read previous posts it will help you immensely.

Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Preciouschisom(f): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thank u for ur kind response

Irenenwaka:

Firstly, its not possible to land in job as a tourist because thats breaching immigration rules. You not allowed to engage in work

Secondly, you have a very decent salary. If yu arrange your documents well whilst making yur intentions very clear then it shud be a positive outcome.

Thirdly about what documents to increase your chances, scroll through the thread and read previous posts it will help you immensely.

Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
justwise:

So because you knew one person who got away with it you concluded that the embassy will not punish an applicant for an offence committed in another embassy? Clever

Not one, two, or three examples and am not saying this to encourage people to present a fake document.

You only get punished in the embassy where the crime is committed.
You need to broaden your knowledge about immigration law. Let me ask you a question, can the court sentence you twice for the same offence ?
You get punished again if you repeat the same offence.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sego12345:

I know someone who left her daughter in the UK with a relative and when next she applied for a visit visa she got a ban because of this she couldn't go to the UK for 10years but she applied to the US embassy and her visa application was successful. She visits the US regularly despite the fact that she was still serving her ban.

I'm not an agent but[b] I can list so many have come in contact with. [/b]

You can't know everything, have that at the back of your mind. We keep learning everyday.

I only cited a case out of so many.

I still insist on what I said that you can't be punished for the same offence twice. All she needs to do is give it some time, improve on her travel history, work on your ties back home, be truthful and don't repeat the same mistake again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sego12345:

Not one, two, or three examples and am not saying this to encourage people to present a fake document.

You only get punished in the embassy where the crime is committed.
Y[b]ou need to broaden your knowledge about immigration law[/b]. Let me ask you a question, can the court sentence you twice for the same offence ?
You get punished again if you repeat the same offence.

You need that faster than i do, obviously you know very little about what you are on about.

Educating you will be difficult but i will try...

1.Why do you get banned for not declaring visa refusal by another embassy?

2. Why do Schengen countries refuse one a visa for an offence committed in another Schengen country?

3. Why do you think some embassies ask applicants if they have been refused a visa or banned by another county?

Yes a judge can sentence you twice for the same offence if it turns out that you lied during your first trial to get a reduced/lighter jail sentence then you will reappear again for a lengthy jail sentence .

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
justwise:

You need that faster than i do, obviously you know very little about what you are on about.

2. Why do Schengen countries refuse one a visa for an offence committed in another Schengen country?

3. Why do you think some embassies ask applicants if they have been refused a visa or banned by another county?

Yes a judge can sentence you twice for the same offence if it turns out that you lied during your first trial to get a reduced/lighter jail sentence then you will reappear again for a lengthy jail sentence .

You are not educating me but you are only arguing.
I'm replying you based on facts, I won't come here to tell you what i don't know.

Let me ask you a question have you ever seen a visa refusal letter where it is stated that previous ban in another country is the reason for refusal ?
Except the applicant decide to hide the ban from the embassy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
justwise:

Sego12345:

You are not educating me but you are only arguing.
I'm replying you based on facts, I won't come here to tell you what i don't know.

Let me ask you a question have you ever seen a visa refusal letter where it is stated that previous ban in another country is the reason for refusal ?
Except the applicant decide to hide the ban from the embassy.

I'm not sure you are reading..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
justwise:

I'm not sure you are reading..

And it will be written on the refusal letter in the same case scenario ?

If yes, its obvious you are formulating facts.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sego12345:

And it will be written on the refusal letter in the same case scenario ?

If yes, its obvious you are formulating facts.

Yes i'm but why do you keep arguing ?

At this stage you don't know that you can be refused a visa because of fraud you committed in another embassy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
justwise:

Yes i'm but why do you keep arguing ?

At this stage you don't know that you can be refused a visa because of fraud you committed in another embassy?

I'm not arguing. What am telling you is the truth, the UK incidence I mentioned is a close relative and also an actress in nollyhood, another is my cousin, and several others so am 100% sure of what am saying because they are FACTS.

You have not experienced any, all you are doing is arguing and your facts are based on assumptions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chrisj2(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Logic dictates that most Western countries especially allies like UK, us and Ireland share intelligence...

They might not say directly that immigration transgressions in other embassies is the reason for refusal but for tourism visas, they will deeply scrutinise and find any reason or excuse to deny entry.

The outcomes might be slightly different for Visit, Business, Work, Student or Spousal Visas but they will have to be seriously convinced that the person or s a genuine visitor... It is at their discretion and it is not always subject to review or appeal.

After watching the Serpent series on BBC, you can just imagine...

Na by force to go for tourism in those countries?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chrisj2(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sego12345:

I'm not arguing. What am telling you is the truth, the UK incidence I mentioned is a close relative and also an actress in nollyhood, another is my cousin, and several others so am 100% sure of what am saying because they are FACTS.

You have not experienced any, all you are doing is arguing and your facts are based on assumptions.

And you said you are not advocating for people to make fraudulent Visa application's? Yet, some people close to you have been banned from the UK but allowed in other embassies.

What was their infractions to be banned? Furthermore, did they use the same passport and declare fully visa refusals in their other applications?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chrisj2(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nollywood personality - great example! I dont know why they find it so easy to go the USA - money talks and most of them have backers in high places
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sego12345:

I'm not arguing. What am telling you is the truth, the UK incidence I mentioned i[b]s a close relative and also an actress in nollyhood, another is my cousin, and several others[/b] so am 100% sure of what am saying because they are FACTS.

Now i know why you are surrounded by immigration offenders because they are probably taking tips from you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
chrisj2:

And you said you are not advocating for people to make fraudulent Visa application's? Yet, some people close to you have been banned from the UK but allowed in other embassies.

Yes, I won't advice my enemy to do it. This argument was what made me cite this example. What am trying to prove is that I have my FACTS and am not arguing based on assumptions.

What was their infractions to be banned? Furthermore, did they use the same passport and declare fully visa refusals in their other applications?

Didn't you read my previous post were I cited an example?
I won't answer the second question, sorry about that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
justwise:

Now i know why you are surrounded by immigration offenders because they are probably taking tips from you.

Is that your way of admitting defeat. Mr. Know it all.

Just for the record, I have travelled far and wide and I can tell you I have never violated any immigration rule and I don't have any denial on my record.

You need to stop misleading people, if I don't know anything I will keep quiet and learn instead of arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
chrisj2:
Nollywood personality - great example! I dont know why they find it so easy to go the USA - money talks and most of them have backers in high places

Thank God you know. You won't believe her daughter is now a citizen in the UK, despite the mother being banned.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pompoms(f): 2:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Hello, everyone.
I have a valid visa that expires March, 2021 and my passport expires in September.
I'd like to apply for a 2-year visa.
Do I have to wait until the current visa expires?
And my passport, how do I go about it, please?
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Pompoms:
Hello, everyone.
I have a valid visa that expires March, 2021 and my passport expires in September.
I'd like to apply for a 2-year visa.
Do I have to wait until the current visa expires?
And my passport, how do I go about it, please?
Thank you.

When do you plan to travel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Sego12345:

Is that your way of admitting defeat. Mr. Know it all.

Just for the record, I have travelled far and wide and I can tell you I have never violated any immigration rule and I don't have any denial on my record.

You need to stop misleading people, if I don't know anything I will keep quiet and learn instead of arguing blindly.

No it’s a way of telling you that apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

If you don’t know that your immigration offences from one embassy can affect your application in another embassy then you don’t know jack.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Sego12345:

Thank God you know. You won't believe her daughter is now a citizen in the UK, despite the mother being banned.

Of course that is possible because the daughter was a baby then and did not make that decision and shouldn’t be denied citizenship.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2021
justwise:

No it’s a way of telling you that apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

If you don’t know that your immigration offences from one embassy can affect your application in another embassy then you don’t know jack.

When you start generalising your statement it shows you are myopic in thinking so because I know people who have done it does that mean I will do or have done the same thing ?

You can read my previous post and you can never see me advicing anybody to break any immigration rule.
People like you always believe you know it all but you still have a lot to learn.

If you commit the same offence in another embassy you will be punished but you can't be punished for one offence twice even people who overstayed in one country still get visa to another country.

I keep asking have you or anybody in this forum seen a refusal letter were it is stated that you are refused because you presented a forged document in another embassy ?
Please answer this question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2021
justwise:

So because you knew one person who got away with it you concluded that the embassy will not punish an applicant for an offence committed in another embassy? Clever

Countries share immigration histories
If u have been denied US visa in the past and u didn’t state it why applying for Canada you will be ban. So do Ireland if u are ban in UK there is Zero chance obtaining visa in Ireland I have the experience ok

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2021
justwise:

Of course that is possible because the daughter was a baby then and did not make that decision and shouldn’t be denied citizenship.

Thank God you didn't argue with respect to this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Omokas2:

If u have been denied US visa in the past and u didn’t state it why applying for Canada you will be ban. So do Ireland if u are ban in UK there is Zero chance obtaining visa in Ireland I have the experience ok

I'm not disputing the fact that countries share database, that's why you don't need to hide your previous denial because it will lead to a ban.

Can you be punished for declaring a ban in another country ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Omokas2:

That is exactly what happens and this is not new, for somebody to claim otherwise is just laughable
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Sego12345:

When you start generalising your statement it shows you are myopic in thinking so because I know people who have done it does that mean I will do or have done the same thing ?

You can read my previous post and you can never see me advicing anybody to break any immigration rule.
People like you always believe you know it all but you still have a lot to learn.

If you commit the same offence in another embassy you will be punished but you can't be punished for one offence twice even people who overstayed in one country still get visa to another country.

I keep asking have you or anybody in this forum seen a refusal letter were it is stated that you are refused because you presented a forged document in another embassy ?
Please answer this question.

You are misleading them by telling them not to worry about their immigration offence in another embassy. Some schools in the UK will refuse you admission if you have refusal in your immigration profile

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2021
justwise:

That is exactly what happens and this is not new, for somebody to claim otherwise is just laughable

Justwise sit down and learn and its obvious your thinking is myopic.

You can prove me wrong by showing me:
were I said if you hide a ban you will go away with it.

I have always insisted that people should declare a ban and refusal and not hide it to avoid another ban.

Read between the lines and understand me.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2021
justwise:

You are misleading them by telling them not to worry about their immigration offence in another embassy. Some schools in the UK will refuse you admission if you have refusal in your immigration profile

Does that mean they can't apply to another country ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pompoms(f): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2021
justwise:

When do you plan to travel?

Summer 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.