Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,145 members, 7,957,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1519809 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olaoye15(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=olaoye15 post=101481558][/quote]

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by awumen: 12:20pm On May 08, 2021
Tutu82:

You only just clarified that you had a house.If your dad is aged and no longer has a statement how does he get his pension or money from any business he does on the side.You can explain this on the form as additional information.
If you are using a company account the bank has to write a letter because it’s is the company name not yours on the certificate.If your personal current account then no need for letter.
Also i don’t know if you plan to move here eventually and get permanent residency,with you living in Nigeria when you are her dependant by the time you need to apply for ILR (indefinite live to remain)you will not be eligible just here as you would have spent too much time outside the country.
I hope this helps.
- dad doesn't get pension or money from any source,aged nanny gets cash to care for him
- am using personal account
- not sure of plan to move permanently for now, doing it for kids(they were put to bed in the UK), for now am OK, in naija and I believe it will get better.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
awumen:

- dad doesn't get pension or money from any source,aged nanny gets cash to care for him
- am using personal account
- not sure of plan to move permanently for now, doing it for kids(they were put to bed in the UK), for now am OK, in naija and I believe it will get better.
Yes it will get better.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 2:47pm On May 08, 2021
Good afternoon house. Please I need the complaints email for UK visa refusal for a friend. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2021
Thank you very much sis.....I really appreciate it
Tutu82:

Your chances are very low.
You have no access to money or a job so no ties to your country hence you will most likely be rejected as you will be categorised as a flight risk.Your sponsor though your sister does not live in Nigeria so you’ve shown -1 family ties.
Solutions;
-Most international exams now have online centres because of covid so liase with the school if you can write it in Nigeria.
-The money she wants to sponsor you with use it to open a business name with cac(20k) then start a business while applying for jobs.
-Open a bank account preferrably current to show your incoming and outgoing.It’s not really the balance that matters.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tochil123: 2:53pm On May 08, 2021
Guys, please am confuse about what to fill in the Occupation section in the student visa application form.

I was previously working as a civil servant before I stopped around February, my question is do I put "student" or "business" or what exactly on the occupation section?
Please guys what's the best bet on this. Please I need your help. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 3:18pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:
Good afternoon house. Please I need the complaints email for UK visa refusal for a friend. Thanks
complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk, public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
Was your friend unjustly refused?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by readynow: 3:57pm On May 08, 2021
giselle237:
pls submit other documents to prove mum’s ties to Nigeria and that she will return. Consent letter from husband that he is happy for her to travel, letter from her employer if employed or from pensions if retired, letter from church or business with extensive proofs if she has any to show she has commitments in Nigeria and wud definitely return because of these.. documents of any property or assets or investments in mum’s name domiciled in Nigeria, to prove she will come back because of this.
Cover letter from mum to explain reason for visit and reasons why she will definitely be returning to Nigeria after the holiday.
Also pls add paper evidence and documentation to categorically explain mum’s source of funds.
Research more and read this thread, the above list is not exhaustive

Hello good afternoon concerning my mother in law travelling to the UK.we have been able to get the following
1.her bank statement showing an for the past 6 month showing an account balance of over 1.3 million this money has been there for almost 5 years now
2. letter of invitation(my wife(British citizen) inviting her mother ) all expenses will be taken care of by my wife and I
3. our pay slip and bank statement
4. pictures of my wife and mum with siblings

you advised she get a letter from the church which we hope to get from her pastor in Nigeria but my question is who should it be address to? And what should be the subject or content of the it? should it be Letter of reference

like I said she is retired from business and 72 years and have not travel since back from the UK since 1978

will appreciate your kind response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 4:31pm On May 08, 2021
royalmu:
complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk, public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
Was your friend unjustly refused?

Yes. The ECO stated that he can't verify the company he is working for in Nigeria and few of their staff already got UK visas in the past. The company is registered on CAC.
Secondly, the ECO stated that 270k was paid into his account in January which he didn't know it's source. My friend stated in the additional information section of the form that he has a property he collected rent from yearly which is 2flat property and he included Tenancy Agreement, land sale agreement, survey and rent disbursment from his house agent . So I believe the ECO did not treat his application with care. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 5:09pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:

Yes. The ECO stated that he can't verify the company he is working for in Nigeria and few of their staff already got UK visas in the past. The company is registered on CAC.
Secondly, the ECO stated that 270k was paid into his account in January which he didn't know it's source. My friend stated in the additional information section of the form that he has a property he collected rent from yearly which is 2flat property and he included Tenancy Agreement, land sale agreement, survey and rent disbursment from his house agent . So I believe the ECO did not treat his application with care. Thanks.
Check the company name on CAC and see if it will come up. You can use that as a strong point if the company is available on CAC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lamdec(f): 5:44pm On May 08, 2021
Hello everyone.

Can anyone help with IOM bookings. I have gone online and there are no available slots at all.

What next do I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 8:08pm On May 08, 2021
royalmu:
Check the company name on CAC and see if it will come up. You can use that as a strong point if the company is available on CAC.

The company is on CAC. The ECO said he company is inactive when he check but am sure CAC registration doesn't expire once you are registered. He also stated that the guy has various cash deposits in his accounts which is a big lie. Pls how can we go about writing this? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2021
tochil123:
Guys, please am confuse about what to fill in the Occupation section in the student visa application form.

I was previously working as a civil servant before I stopped around February, my question is do I put "student" or "business" or what exactly on the occupation section?
Please guys what's the best bet on this. Please I need your help. Thank you
The occupation sections asks what you are now not what you were before.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tochil123: 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
Tutu82:

The occupation sections asks what you are now not what you were before.

Okay. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 9:01pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:

The company is on CAC. The ECO said he company is inactive when he check but am sure CAC registration doesn't expire once you are registered. He also stated that the guy has various cash deposits in his accounts which is a big lie. Pls how can we go about writing this? Thanks
For the inactive status, your friend should get the HR manager to write on his behalf that the company is functional and prolly attach a copy of the CAC registration certificate. As for the cash deposits, since you said it's a lie, explain to them that no cash deposits was made into the account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mariasfk: 9:09pm On May 08, 2021
Good day guys,
I’m a single mom (26 years old) living in Lagos, my son is 3 years old, I work at coronation insurance affiliated with access bank. I would like to travel to the uk with my son this summer how can I go about it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 9:18pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:
Did your friend use invitation and what was the duration of the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 9:31pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:

To know the status of your company if it is active or not check your TIN with FIRS.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2021
royalmu:
For the inactive status, your friend should get the HR manager to write on his behalf that the company is functional and prolly attach a copy of the CAC registration certificate. As for the cash deposits, since you said it's a lie, explain to them that no cash deposits was made into the account.
To add a bit hope you have had a look at this your “friend” statement of account before concluding it is a lie.That a company is inactive does not mean it has not been registered there are other issues they look at such as Tax evasive,directors being investigated and they might have contacted the company via phonecall/email to verify your position and did not get a response.Get all the facts right before you waste time appealing.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 10:28pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:

Bros the company is not paying yearly returns there is no way you can have visa with inactive CAC I am owning 6 years which I intend to pay this week. State the name of the company let me check for you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 10:37pm On May 08, 2021
royalmu:

Okay. Thanks. Can he still apply for reconsideration? He used invitation and said he plan to spend 10days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 10:44pm On May 08, 2021
Tutu82:

To add a bit hope you have had a look at this your “friend” statement of account before concluding it is a lie.That a company is inactive does not mean it has not been registered there are other issues they look at such as Tax evasive,directors being investigated and they might have contacted the company via phonecall/email to verify your position and did not get a response.Get all the facts right before you waste time appealing.

Yes. I already checked his bank statement. He has no cash deposit in it at all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 11:11pm On May 08, 2021
Omokas2:

Bros the company is not paying yearly returns there is no way you can have visa with inactive CAC I am owning 6 years which I intend to pay this week. State the name of the company let me check for you

There is a way tax is been calculated in Nigeria and not every registered business is required to pay tax.
For example, if a company earn between 20-25million(not sure of the exact figure) yearly, you are not required to pay tax but above that you have to pay tax but the most important thing is to ensure your TIN is very active.

Cc: graceodini

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 11:14pm On May 08, 2021
graceodini:

Okay. Thanks. Can he still apply for reconsideration? He used invitation and said he plan to spend 10days.
Yes, there is no harm in trying.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 11:20pm On May 08, 2021
Omokas2:

Most big firms are inactive on CAC. Companies like Dangote, Coca-cola, UBA, GTB and a host of others, especially those registered before 2019 are mostly inactive on CAC. A friend registered his company in February 2020, he has never paid or made any yearly returns to CAC yet the status of the company is active on CAC.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
Sanmigbola:

There is a way tax is been calculated in Nigeria and not every registered business is required to pay tax.
For example, if a company earn between 20-25million(not sure of the exact figure) yearly, you are not required to pay tax but above that you have to pay tax but the most important thing is to ensure your TIN is very active.

What am saying is not tax is yearly returns to CAC to keep Ur company active

I want to show U sample

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chpelu: 11:31pm On May 08, 2021
good day, justwise and all the gurus in the house. i applied for uk visit visa with my husband and daughter. My uncle is sent us invite letter and stated that he will be responsible for our accomodation and upkeep while in the uk. I am employed with monthly salary of 145k and also recieve monthly salary from me and hubby business. I submitted my marriage certificate, all our birth certificate, employment letter, introduction letter from my boss, leave approval letter, my personal bank statement where i receive my salary and me and hubby's company bank statement. My husband is self emeployed and he pays himself 180k monthly from the company acct. he also work part time for an international company and he recieve 165 dollars monthly fixed. he also works does freelancer project for a multinational company in Nigeria but his payment is not fixed and only receives wage according to the project he does. He submitted our company bank statement, personal savings account and is personal current dollar account where he recieves 165 dollars monthly, introduction letter on his bussiness letter head , Contract letter and payslip from the foreign company, Frelancer contract letter., business name registration, local government permit , house rent agreement and receipt.
At the part which say 'is anyone paying for all or part of your trip' i stated my husband will pay part of my trip and they asked how much will he give me i said 200 pounds . I already said i intend to spend 1300 pounds for my trip. The section where i was asked how much i spend for my leaving expenses i stated 50K of which i wrote it at the additionally information page that the 50k is an average since some month are more and some months are less, but the eco still refused me based on that.
My daughter was refused because her parent where refused and we stated that we are the one she is travelling with.
The ECO jst refused our visa in a rush ,he/she made alot of typo error even saying my husband intend to travel with his wife and children intend of child, our employer and my uncle was not even contacted. we went for biometric at ikeja tls on 27th of march in 8 days decision has been sent to us via mail.
I cant still figure out what the problem was. kindly help me review the refusal letter

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 11:33pm On May 08, 2021
royalmu:
Most big firms are inactive on CAC. Companies like Dangote, Coca-cola, UBA, GTB and a host of others, especially those registered before 2019 are mostly inactive on CAC. A friend registered his company in February 2020, he has never paid or made any yearly returns to CAC yet the status of the company is active on CAC.

Those companies you mentioned are multinational which the ECO can access easily to know your employment status. For your friend that reg FEB2020 his/her own will start showing inactive from 2022, there is a grace period of 1yr to stockpile it and start paying with penalty of additional 5k let them start paying 3k yearly to avoid sure subsequently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 11:44pm On May 08, 2021
My company has been registered since 2004 and I have not paid a dime to CAC till date. I have also used the same company to secure my visa to the UK. The only issue I had was to activate my TIN through FIRS because the company was inactive for some years which was done and I also activated my company account.

Checking it now shows the company is active.

Omokas2:

Those companies you mentioned are multinational which the ECO can access easily to know your employment status. For your friend that reg FEB2020 his/her own will start showing inactive from 2022, there is a grace period of 1yr to stockpile it and start paying with penalty of additional 5k let them start paying 3k yearly to avoid sure subsequently

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:56pm On May 08, 2021
Sanmigbola:

Correct
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:26am On May 09, 2021
Hello Monchat..
310,000 is also perfect. Anything from 200k upwards is OK. If you indicate you earn 310k monthly, then u shld say you spend btw 100-120k monthly. That way they get to see you save more than you spend.
monchat:

Hi what of a salary of 310,000. Is this good? How much will I say I spent in a month? Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:34am On May 09, 2021
Hello Mariasfk

1st things 1st... you need 2 prepare all your documents(Bank Statement for the last 6months, Appointment/Employment Letter,Promotion Letter
if any, Photocopy of your ID card, Leave certificate if possible, any landed document if any, payslips for the last 6months, your Sons birth certificate. Once you have all the necessary documents ready, then will guide you tru on how to apply online & submit all your documents.
Mariasfk:
Good day guys,
I’m a single mom (26 years old) living in Lagos, my son is 3 years old, I work at coronation insurance affiliated with access bank. I would like to travel to the uk with my son this summer how can I go about it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (770)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.