Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1443860 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nexton2468:
Please some one should help I am new to UK Visa stuff but I have a sponsor she is willing to pay for everything I have booked an appointment she is sending two letters carrying her passport number and her utility bills and her statement so I have my statement and my passport what other thing do I need am just staying for atleast one month and come back ....I have book appointment so am I okay .....it's urgent

How is the documents she is sending supposed to be sent like the letters cuase she is typing signing printing and scanning then send to me

She has utility bill two letter and her six month statements what else do I need from her

Cuase she is sponsoring the whole holiday....
It's urgent please

I still need responce in this please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nexton2468:

I still need responce in this please
she can sign and scan all the documents to you please. Then you download and upload it onto your profile before the biometrics date pls. Because after uploading you will need to submit and print out this submission page and take to the biometrics appt.
log in thru the message in your email address and get to the place it says upload
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by flyingfish: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
where can flight itinerary be booked?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ChiefSy: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello please l have interest in traveling out of the country after my youth service what and what must l do to get prepared ahead of getting a visa that would enable me travel to the country of my choice Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Dear gurus,

I intend to apply for a visit Visa this month, please I need you for my profile revision after all the knowledge and guidance I have gained here.

I am 40yo married with 2 children I am self employed with annual income of 5m naira which is approximately 410k monthly and previous travel history of 2 Germany Visa and 1 France Visa although I was denied last year based on large unexplained deposits into my account but I have been paying monthly salary from my biz account to my savings account accordingly after following this thread.

My questions are basically 2:

1. Is 100k naira reasonable for monthly expenses considering my family circumstances mentioned above.

2. Is 1000 pounds not too much for 21days for family visit considering my disposable income will be around 300k naira or I should lower it to around 800 pounds if it will not be too small.

Pls your contribution will highly be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2021
rebless:
Dear gurus,
I intend to apply for a visit Visa this month, please I need you for my profile revision after all the knowledge and guidance I have gained here.
I am 40yo married with 2 children I am self employed with annual income of 5m naira which is approximately 410k monthly and previous travel history of 2 Germany Visa and 1 France Visa although I was denied last year based on large unexplained deposits into my account but I have been paying monthly salary from my biz account to my savings account accordingly after following this thread.
My questions are basically 2:
1. Is 100k naira reasonable for monthly expenses considering my family circumstances mentioned above.
2. Is 1000 pounds not too much for 21days for family visit considering my disposable income will be around 300k naira or I should lower it to around 800 pounds if it will not be too small.
Pls your contribution will highly be appreciated.
Thanks
Keep your monthly expenses to an average of what it usually is. It can be 50k as long as according ti tht bank statement tht’s roughly what you spend.
An estimate of your budget should include return flight and accommodation for the rest of your stay. Then few amount from this for miscellaneous. It is whatever u fill as budget that the ukvi team will work with and try to corroborate it with ur curcumstances. No one will ask u to explain ur budget.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mrking20: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Thank you so much for the link, I sent paid email using this link and I got a response after 2days that my email has been escalated to relevant department, since then I have not heard anything.

Is anyone experiencing this delay in passport return? It's now 2months and 2days after decision made and yet the whereabout of my passport is unknown.

I need this passport urgently for medical examination for my Canadian PR app.
Tutu82:

Try this;

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/something-else/english

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Mrking20:
Thank you so much for the link, I sent paid email using this link and I got a response after 2days that my email has been escalated to relevant department, since then I have not heard anything.

Is anyone experiencing this delay in passport return? It's now 2months and 2days after decision made and yet the whereabout of my passport is unknown.

This is serious
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
giselle237:

Keep your monthly expenses to an average of what it usually is. It can be 50k as long as according ti tht bank statement tht’s roughly what you spend.
An estimate of your budget should include return flight and accommodation for the rest of your stay. Then few amount from this for miscellaneous. It is whatever u fill as budget that the ukvi team will work with and try to corroborate it with ur curcumstances. No one will ask u to explain ur budget.

Thanks sir/madam

I have been spending approximately around 100k and I will keep to that and then regards the travel estimate i only need to pay for flight and miscellaneous minus feeding costs and accommodation as i am visiting my elder brother.

Other opinions will still be highly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
rebless:

Thanks sir/madam
I have been spending approximately around 100k and I will keep to that and then regards the travel estimate i only need to pay for flight and miscellaneous minus feeding costs and accommodation as i am visiting my elder brother.
Other opinions will still be highly appreciated.
let your brother generously state this in his invitation letter. That he is feeding and covering accommodation costs. If he has money in his account as well, it will further boost your application if he attaches a 3 month statement of his to show these funds and show his financial capability.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mikeangel: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Going for my biometric tomorrow, I applied for a visitor visa. Please how long will it take for the processing?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Faithluv5(f): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Hi guys. Please I've gotten a visa to go to the uk but my passport will expire by June next year. Please does anyone know if passports are usually processed fast in the uk for renewal? So I can know when to quickly start processing it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mrking20: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2021
I am tired and really don't know wat else to do to make this people return my passport.
Thegamingorca:

This is serious
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Mrking20:
I am tired and really don't know wat else to do to make this people return my passport.

This has always been my fear with the whole process
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Candybright: 2:16am On Aug 02, 2021
ajetlove:
Hello

Please I need help

I just paid for my visa application and I am the process of booking for appointments on tsl website....I am doing a selfservice.... if I add only sms charges the proceed to checkout for payment is not ALIGHTED..... please do I need to click “upgrade to super priority”? because each time I click on it... The proceed to checkout is alighed but with additional charges in Pounds above the Sms charges.

Please help as I intend to go for d appointment on Monday
What date is available?
Are there still August dates for like 2nd week of August?
Who has booked date recently for Lagos. P
What's the closest available date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gracemartins202: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Mrking20:

I'm in a similar position. I didn't get a rejection but my passport has not been returned despite being told that a decision was made since the 24th. Please let me know how the escalation with UKVI goes. Mine hasn't yielded anything till date.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gracemartins202: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Mrking20:

I'm in a similar position. I didn't get a rejection but my passport has not been returned despite being told that a decision was made since the 24th of June. Please let me know how the escalation with UKVI goes. Mine hasn't yielded anything till date.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Faithluv5:
Hi guys. Please I've gotten a visa to go to the uk but my passport will expire by June next year. Please does anyone know if passports are usually processed fast in the uk for renewal? So I can know when to quickly start processing it. Thank you
the uk renewal system for passport is not encouraging at all. You can start now to be honest. Check the living in the uk thread for more information and also others tht recently renewed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kween2014: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello all,

Can someone pls advise on appointment times... i am picking 8:15 without an upgrade but it is not moving forward.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
talentarena:
Please guys i need the service of someone who can review my bank statements and help me wrute a cover letter, and advice appropriate pls i will oay for this service Ovensehi@gmail.com

My brother you can do it yourself.

Do you have irregular cash flow ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Kween2014:
Hello all,

Can someone pls advise on appointment times... i am picking 8:15 without an upgrade but it is not moving forward.

8: 15 is for priority.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kween2014: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Thank you. What time is advisable? I have tried 11.15 as well... it is the same.

Sanmigbola:

8: 15 is for priority.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Any time that doesn't require you to go for an upgrade.

Take your time to read the page where you will pick the date and time.
Priority time is written on the page with red ink.

Kween2014:
Thank you. What time is advisable? I have tried 11.15 as well... it is the same.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
@giselle237

Feel free to start the next part of this thread. Introduce your own style/format ..etc

You have been doing a good job here for a long time.

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2021
[When do you intend traveling as I know of a place where the passport will be ready in 1 month.quote author=Faithluv5 post=104332395]Hi guys. Please I've gotten a visa to go to the uk but my passport will expire by June next year. Please does anyone know if passports are usually processed fast in the uk for renewal? So I can know when to quickly start processing it. Thank you [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2021
switch900:
[When do you intend traveling as I know of a place where the passport will be ready in 1 month in west.but you have to do a lost passport cos it has to have a 6 month validity before they can do another one for you.uote author=Faithluv5 post=104332395]Hi guys. Please I've gotten a visa to go to the uk but my passport will expire by June next year. Please does anyone know if passports are usually processed fast in the uk for renewal? So I can know when to quickly start processing it. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello house,

Please help me with information on whether an airport transit visa is required for a flight from lagos to london with Royal air Maroc.

Your information would really be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Zhizzupapa:
Hello house,

Please help me with information on whether an airport transit visa is required for a flight from lagos to london with Royal air Maroc.

Your information would really be appreciated.

Thank you.

Naah

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.