Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444213 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sodeeqlekan(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
giselle237:
NO
Nothing like a training Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tutu82:

Hi,I just mean for example you own a bottle water company that makes water the funds in the company account includes your capital,profit,maintenance, expenses and general running of the business.You can’t clear it out to go and chill in London as what happens when you need to pay for a broken down machinery.
So have that and also run your own personal account,where you set money aside routinely for your own needs so if you decide to use a percentage of it to naked in Brighton beach and towel off sweat with the money it’s all yours and you are justified.
Church and state separate it.
Hope this makes sense some?.

Thanks so much for talking out time to reply . I got the company account and I have the ATM . what am doing is this when I spend from my savings account I spend from the company account too so both of them can be running and please note that the company don't really spend much only on shop rent wich is Every year so am using the ATM to do spending of any kind dose it matter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingpokko:

Thanks so much for talking out time to reply . I got the company account and I have the ATM . what am doing is this when I spend from my savings account I spend from the company account too so both of them can be running and please note that the company don't really spend much only on shop rent wich is Every year so am using the ATM to do spending of any kind dose it matter
If the company account is not running it shows you must not be doing very well so it’s good you keep both accounts running.All am saying is separate spending as much as possible.So just shop rent no bills or staff payments.Whats sort of business is it?.That’s a tad strange.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello my good people & the leaders in the house,

I intend to apply for family visit Visa after having been denied in the past due unexplained deposits, although I have been paying myself monthly income from my (registered in 2019) enterprises' bank account bearing the fifth month. In order to remove a second partner from the business registration documents I decided to upgrade to LTD (August2021). Meaning this action resulted in putting the enterprise company on INACTIVE while the newly LTD company is active. NB the company's names are exactly the same only LTD is added to the upgraded one.

I'm aiming to apply in the next few weeks,(1) is it appropriate to include the the newly upgraded LTD company documents and explain what happened in cover letter or what do you suggest?

2. If I'm able to process the enterprise documents to change it to active, should I still include the upgraded LTD company documents or I should simply apply with only the former enterprise business documents?

Please help a brother ooo cos I'm very optimistic as I have had previous schengen Visas.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Tutu82 post=105294112]
If the company account is not running it shows you must not be doing very well so it’s good you keep both accounts running.All am saying is separate spending as much as possible.So just shop rent no bills or staff payments.Whats sort of business is it?.That’s a tad strange.[/

Okay let's me explain I sale fancy doors like garman door China steal door Turkey luxury door I have 3 shops and you know as we Igbos do we get someone to sarve us after years we settle them with their own shop something like that so we don't pay anybody sarving monthy salary ..note that the company is registered to do a lot of thing's like sponsoring football players and signing of record deals with musicians .but for the shop I have I stay in one of them why my boys serving me stays in the other two so I don't Pay them .they stay in my House I feed them they close 6 and come back home so we don't do anything genetor just nolma light that we share with other shop owners I hope you can understand this

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sodeeqlekan:

Nothing like a training Visa?
no sir. Do not be scammed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Only foreign currency cards will work as most naira cards have limit of 100usd on them.
babs4all:
Please help. I couldn't submit my form because GTBANK card did not work. I clicked Submit after inputting my card's details, OTP was not sent.
What other options are available for payment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hi @kingpokko

To be Candid,

I understand the nature of your business, however, UK Embassy has made visa process difficult for Business or Company Directors who don't pay themselves salaries.

If you can go through the process(es) other Business/Company Directors have gone through; such as paying yourself monthly salary to reflect your monthly income, then you are good to go.

As for me, i cannot do that and i won't, it's a place i have been before and nothing so special.

Best of Luck.

[quote author=kingpokko post=105294919][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
josephb:
Hi @kingpokko

To be Candid,

I understand the nature of your business, however, UK Embassy has made visa process difficult for Business or Company Directors who don't pay themselves salaries.

If you can go through the process(es) other Business/Company Directors have gone through; such as paying yourself monthly salary to reflect your monthly income, then you are good to go.

As for me, i cannot do that and i won't, it's a place i have been before and nothing so special.

Best of Luck.

Yes am going through the process of paying my self already so that is not an issue . now paying my set I the only thing right
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

It is of-course not the only thing, i believe you should be acquainted with other requirements.

Furthermore, your Business Account and Personal Sayings; to which you are paying your monthly Salaries smiley, must be included.

The funny Embassy also wants to check the account from which you pay yourself salaries, though not everyone on this thread at long last submitted both.

Regards,

kingpokko:

Yes am going through the process of paying my self already so that is not an issue . now paying my set I the only thing right
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

It is of-course not the only thing, i believe you should be acquainted with other requirements.

Furthermore, your Business Account and Personal Sayings; to which you are paying your monthly Salaries smiley, must be included.

The funny Embassy also wants to check the account from which you pay yourself salaries, though not everyone on this thread at long last submitted both.

Regards,

kingpokko:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by falilatu: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
josephb:
Hi @kingpokko

To be Candid,

Best of Luck.

Good afternoon,
To ask further question on his.
As a company director that pays himself or her self salary. And have enough for the trip (two months disaposable income and extra savings in his account as it should be.

Is there any need to provide /present the company bank statement in addition to personal statement of account.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lool,

From my very last post you would see that i pointed this out.

After going through a long process of paying yourself Salaries for Six (6) months and the Funny Embassy in due course tells you there is no financial claim or proof that the company is doing fine, will you have to reapply?

It's just so funny how applications are handled at the UK. Embassy.

Best to add both (statements) of Accounts.

Regards,

falilatu:

Good afternoon,
As a company director that pays himself or her self salary. And have enough for the trip (two months disaposable income and extra savings in his account as it should be.

Is there any need to provide /present the company bank statement in addition to personal statement of account.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
falilatu:

Good afternoon,

Yes we must summit both account and invoice recept that tally with the inflow in your company account I think most especially if you are soul signatory to the company account am not sure but I hope someone here can explain better
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=kingpokko post=105294919][/quote].
They don’t get an allowance and you don’t pay electricity bill or shipping fees for the doors to reach you.Right okay,think of paying yourself a set amount as salary every month.If you feel it’s no good for you apply and hope for the best then.Best of luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tutu82:
They don’t get an allowance and you don’t pay electricity bill or shipping fees for the doors to reach you.Right okay,think of paying yourself a set amount as salary every month.If you feel it’s no good for you apply and hope for the best then.Best of luck.

Well my brother they can't be feeding from my picket and still get allowance as for the doors shipping papers I don't have them as I am not an importer of the doors yet it only people that brings in the doors through Turkey or China has such papers in this business we have dealers and retailers and in this case am a retailer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingpokko:

Well my brother they can't be feeding from my picket and still get allowance as for the doors shipping papers I don't have them as I am not an importer of the doors yet it only people that brings in the doors through Turkey or China has such papers in this business we have dealers and retailers and in this case am a retailer
I said shipping fees not shipping papers.Like when they bring it to you obviously you make a payment and they issue you some form of receipt no?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
josephb:
Hi @kingpokko

To be Candid,

Best of Luck.

Dose it mean other embassy don't do that paying your self
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Icesnow(f): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Try Salford, Coventry, UWS
Thank u very much

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have only found out this with the UK.

Regards,

kingpokko:

Dose it mean other embassy don't do that paying your self
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wealthinwealth1: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Goodevening house, please CAN I USE FORM A TO PAY FOR MY IHS AND VISA FEE?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
Goodevening house, please CAN I USE FORM A TO PAY FOR MY IHS AND VISA FEE?
no
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Someone should please give me an insight @tutu @justwise @Giselle et al

Hello my good people & the leaders in the house,

I intend to apply for family visit Visa after having been denied in the past due unexplained deposits, although I have been paying myself monthly income from my (registered in 2019) enterprises' bank account bearing the fifth month. In order to remove a second partner from the business registration documents I decided to upgrade to LTD (August2021). Meaning this action resulted in putting the enterprise company on INACTIVE while the newly LTD company is active. NB the company's names are exactly the same only LTD is added to the upgraded one.

I'm aiming to apply in the next few weeks,(1) is it appropriate to include the the newly upgraded LTD company documents and explain what happened in cover letter or what do you suggest?

2. If I'm able to process the enterprise documents to change it to active, should I still include the upgraded LTD company documents or I should simply apply with only the former enterprise business documents?

Please help a brother ooo cos I'm very optimistic as I have had previous schengen Visas.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CSPb: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2021
A researcher, coming to UK for scientific analysis of Mice tissues, the tissues came from animals infected with malaria parasite and treated with Antimalarial. The tissues have been embedded in paraffin wax and well sealed. Want to make enquiry of the procedure of bringing them to the UK.Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ceecee2310: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Please has anyone used post submission courier
How fast did they confirm payment and how fast did the passport arrive
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iphi(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello please I need help, believe me I have searched for this for almost 14 hours and I have not gotten any information on it... When filling UCAS application there is a place for "Nationality details" and when you put Nigeria it will show you "Please tell us your date of first entry to UK" how would someone who is not in UK pass this as you must put a date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cunlay007(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2021
B R P ooooooo……..Jaaaapaa

Marytee2:
Whaoo that was quick, but doesn’t mean it was issued or not. Fingers crossed for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Have you got your passport? Congratulations!!!
cunlay007:

B R P ooooooo……..Jaaaapaa

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
I think you should post this on Student trend.
From my own thought, your first day can be around 2 weeks before your course will start, giving allowance to quarantine
iphi:
Hello please I need help, believe me I have searched for this for almost 14 hours and I have not gotten any information on it... When filling UCAS application there is a place for "Nationality details" and when you put Nigeria it will show you "Please tell us your date of first entry to UK" how would someone who is not in UK pass this as you must put a date?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cutiella: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Congrats theGodson

Please the fund inflow was that written in your cover letter?

If yes, what else did you include in your cover letter

Thank you

theGodson:
Visa approved

thread was useful in putting in application

Biometrics - 18th June
email to come pick up - 7th July
Picked - 8th

I created a table to explain funds inflow over a threshold in my account.

thanks all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hi, for someone who earns 220k as salary monthly and trying to tidy up account statement for UK visa applications. How much will be reasonable as monthly expenses? Accommodation, feeding, and flight to be fully sponsored by sibling who is resident and works in the UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.