Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439088 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Success2011:
Not at all. All ways humanly possible have been tried to no avail and their checklists need to be printed out as part of their biometrics appointments in less than a week.
ahh. Why dont u try the paid email to them .. and expressly explain all. Hopefully u can get a resolve before thursday or if u are in abuja or lagos tel the applicants try to visit tls, you never can tell if there’s a way they can help... seek help before the biometrics pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ucystan(f): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2021
My thought exactly. I honestly hope they give me oo. Shea if i wan run i for don run since nah abi na now i wan run leave my kids? Ah...

megastu:
These are not good advice to OP.

As long as she is married, have kids that are not traveling and yu have travelled extensively you will be issued the Visa. Dont bother so much about finances. It is only a big issue for people who do not have a reliable travel history.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2021
giselle237:
ahh. Why dont u try the paid email to them .. and expressly explain all. Hopefully u can get a resolve before thursday or if u are in abuja or lagos tel the applicants try to visit tls, you never can tell if there’s a way they can help... seek help before the biometrics pls

I saw this option in the paid email service. I think they made provision for this kind of technical issue. Thanks a lot for your time.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Uzland: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2021
busybeei5:

Can we connect please ? Check your mail
Yes, please.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2021
GTBank dollar mastercard will work perfectly
Gentle21:
Hello House, Please, which Nigerian Bank Dollar Card works best for visa processing fee oayment

Thank you.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2021
megastu:
These are not good advice to OP.

As long as she is married, have kids that are not traveling and yu have travelled extensively you will be issued the Visa. Dont bother so much about finances. It is only a big issue for people who do not have a reliable travel history.

This is false, yes travel history counts on her side but affordability and the reason to spend that money on foreign trip matters most, if the cost of the trip is coming from her pocket then she has more solid case, if the 1.5M is 3X her husband's take-home pay do you think it makes any economic sense to spend that much under 2-3ks just to attend child christening?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2021
ucystan:
My thought exactly. I honestly hope they give me oo. Shea if i wan run i for don run since nah abi na now i wan run leave my kids? Ah...

If you are submitting your husband's bank account then do also submit evidence of his source of income because he is your sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mohammedisa: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2021
I just found this thread on Google, my wife and I applied for Visa , she has gotten visa and I have not. What could be the problem ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theonlywan: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good afternoon
Please who recently made payment for TB test

I don't know how much to pay in naira
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by vivvica(f): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Theonlywan:
Good afternoon
Please who recently made payment for TB test

I don't know how much to pay in naira

57,800 naira
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theonlywan: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
vivvica:

57,800 naira
Bless you

I heard one has to go to the office and beg for an early date
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by vivvica(f): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Theonlywan post=105742818]
Bless you

I heard one has to go to the office and beg for an early date[/quo

There’s manual booking where you go there and plead that you be booked early . Very stressful process . There’s also the one of sending them an email of urgency that you need to book early because of a particular situation and they fix it for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leyemoshood: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is TB test necessary for a UK visit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Bamo2020(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Like job, marriage, property, investment or what?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theonlywan: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=vivvica post=105743017][/quote]

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Leyemoshood:
Is TB test necessary for a UK visit visa?
no. It is not needed for visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingin007: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please who else did biometrics August 19th and hasn’t got a mail or text yet for collection?[quote author=ifyszn post=105740942][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by congressman101: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Quick one Everyone.
Is Qatar taking Covid result from any lab or specified Labs 48hours before boarding ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DanWord(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pls who have been to Abuja TLS lately. How is the walk in experience
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wealthinwealth1: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good evening house, I did my walk in last week sun but my appointment date is tomorrow, TLS sent a 72hrs notification which reads "This is an email for your appointment on "EMPTY" at the TLS visa center, we are looking forward to seeing you. Pls is there a need to travel to lagos again since I had alredy did walk in?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
No need. That was an auto generated mail for your original appointment date.
Wealthinwealth1:
Good evening house, I did my walk in last week sun but my appointment date is tomorrow, TLS sent a 72hrs notification which reads "This is an email for your appointment on "EMPTY" at the TLS visa center, we are looking forward to seeing you. Pls is there a need to travel to lagos again since I had alredy did walk in?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:33am On Sep 13, 2021
justwise:

I will be surprised if you are given a visa
grin all It took were ten words.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jaycew(f): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Hello everyone, a friend of mine wants to visit the UK from Nigeria and her bf is inviting her, is it enough for him to show proof of sponsorship or is she required to submit her statement of account too? What documents would be required by her bf as a sponsor and host?

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.