Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445069 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iretiogo1: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
[img][/img]
bbclue:

Oga go and read up uk website.... especially for standard visa site....read till the end... and check the country that are affected

Thank u
oh I just checked it now Nigeria is not affected only those countries on red list are affected
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
iretiogo1:
[img][/img] oh I just checked it now Nigeria is not affected only those countries on red list are affected

Even UK embassy Abuja wrote letter concerning it...

I don't have data...kindly do as if u want to apply for visa, once u will see covid 19 rule and lists of countries in the Red, Imber and etc...

Read through it....that is why standard visa is kind of paused....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by M0001: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
giselle237:

1. U cnt spend only 7 days as for now passengers from Nigeria are to self isolate for 10 days ffg entry into the uk.
Ur trip duration shud be 10 days + days for ur hiliday.
2. I dnt think ur salary is good enough for this trip. U will cause them to doubt your intentions, worse off if you have no travel history.
3. What is the reason of the trip?
U mentioned CAC and sponsorship affidavit letter... pls explain what these mean as my thought is tht u are a salary earner

I am fully vaccinated . My salary might not be enough hence I am using my father as a sponsor. He would be taking the responsibility of my ticket and hotel accommodation, this is why I would be including his cac, statement of account and letter of sponsorship from him. He would be spending 1000 pounds from his money, while I would be contributing 500 pounds from mine making a total of 1500 for the trip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by poshemmanuel(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
M0001:

I am fully vaccinated . My salary might not be enough hence I am using my father as a sponsor. He would be taking the responsibility of my ticket and hotel accommodation, this is why I would be including his cac, statement of account and letter of sponsorship from him. He would be spending 1000 pounds from his money, while I would be contributing 500 pounds from mine making a total of 1500 for the trip.
i am happy you are fully vaccinated. However if that vaccination was done in Nigeria, you need to self isolate in the UK for 10 days before speaking of any holiday. If you do not include the 10 days in your application initially for isolation, know that you have made a denial faster. ‘It is expected that one tht desires to vacation should have made tremendous research’ especially if a first time traveller.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=M0001 post=106277870][/quote]
Good evening.
Based on your explanation your salary is 140k not 153k.
In your first denial was the bank account used by the agent just unverifiable or fake as well?.I only ask as it speaks to character so beware of agents.
If your Father is going to sponsor your trip the money needs to be in your account and he would write a cover letter of part sponsorship and probably birth certificate to show relationship nothing else is required from him so don’t complicate your application.
You can travel for say 15days but definitely not 10days do a bit of reading on earlier pages.
As a working adult i fail to understand why your parent is paying for the bulk of your travel so ild say it can go either way.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2021
iretiogo1:
which one is paused for uk visiting visa again
lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2021
bbclue:

Oga go and read up uk website.... especially for standard visa site....read till the end... and check the country that are affected

Thank u

Lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mamaz12: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Mamaz12:
Good morning. Is there an email address to contact British High Commission in order to check for update? We applied for my Mother in-law to visit us in October for her granddaughter's wedding and to see our newborn. Wedding is mid October and we have not received any update since the 27th of August that her application was transferred to UKVI. I am concerned that she would not arrive in time for quarantine and attend the wedding. She has been to the UK before to see us.
Many thanks for your guidance.

Help please.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=M0001 post=106277870][/quote]. @M0001, please can you kindly share what really was the main reason on your South Africa visa Refusal and also advice for us because I will be applying for South Africa visa for 4 days trip to write an exam. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Workingmama: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning everyone
Happy New month
Please if you booked an appointment on the TLS website but now want to do walk in for an earlier date, do you go at your initial appointment time say 2pm or you can go for the walk in anytime?
Thanks everyone
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Morning house

Please I’m asking for a brother, if one is travelling as a family, should the sponsor- eg the father adds all the expenses of the family to his own Vaf proposed expenditure or he should simply state his own personal estimated expenses. �

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2021
@M0001, good morning, please can you share some of the things that made them to deny you visa to South Africa, also your advice to some of us here, I actually want to travel to south Africa on a 4 Days exam trip. I will like to know what and what that led to your visa denial. I also want to use an agent. Thank you.
M0001:
Good afternoon, pls I am applying for Uk visitor visa for December holiday. This is my first time. I have been denied visa to South Africa due to unverifiable statement of account (I used an agent). This time I am doing it myself and providing all complete and correct documents. My issue now is
1. I earn 153000/month when they remove tax, nhf, pension and other deductions such as late coming, absenteeism, so it’s not consistent, but not below 140k. I have payslips to prove this. Do I need to add other charges asides pension to give the amount they are asking for

2.I started working there in March, I have 1.5 million In my account, this is where my salary is been paid into as requested by my employer. There are other fees that come in through this account such as payment of items, recharge etc. I don’t know how much I should put as the total amount I would be spending while I am there considering the total amount I have in my account. I am spending just 7 days. I am considering using my father as my sponsor where I’ll indicate he would be paying for my flight ticket as a gift. Documents such as statement of account, land evaluation, CAC, sponsorship affidavit and letter would be provided.

I need your advise pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2021
rebless:
Morning house

Please I’m asking for a brother, if one is travelling as a family, should the sponsor- eg the father adds all the expenses of the family to his own Vaf proposed expenditure or he should simply state his own personal estimated expenses. �
he should state his own pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Desssss121: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeolaspencer19: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 24
Visa type - visit visa
Standard

On the 27th of august I got a mail my visa has arrived visit visa department and they will answer me within 15 working days .. I was excited and thought they will answer me faster . On the 13 of September which was travel date I got worried and sent a mail they replied two days after that my application is under process I say wahala o . Two days after I called say make I hear from them straight to straight o , they picked and the lady that picked said there’s delay cos it’s their peak period and after two days I got a mail they have been considerable progress on my case I say hmm okay. I was praying and hoping I got sick that week and that helped take my mind off it… then September 27 I got a mail for tls I started dancing without even caring what the decision might be o . The next day which I’m sure dhl will delivered I started getting sad �saying wahala o .
Long story short got my parcel and before I opened I prayed . God did it .

Document submitted
Pay slip
Employment letter
Promotion letter
Cover letter explaining I want to come to their country to rest and visit exciting opened place that that take covid precautions
I explained my inflows as I’m always moving money from my students account which is were they pay my salary to my savings account .

I wish others the very best .
Can’t scroll up to proof read kindly pardon any grammatical error Biko

9 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iretiogo1: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 24
Visa type - visit visa
Standard

On the 27th of august I got a mail my visa has arrived visit visa department and they will answer me within 15 working days .. I was excited and thought they will answer me faster . On the 13 of September which was travel date I got worried and sent a mail they replied two days after that my application is under process I say wahala o . Two days after I called say make I hear from them straight to straight o , they picked and the lady that picked said there’s delay cos it’s their peak period and after two days I got a mail they have been considerable progress on my case I say hmm okay. I was praying and hoping I got sick that week and that helped take my mind off it… then September 27 I got a mail for tls I started dancing without even caring what the decision might be o . The next day which I’m sure dhl will delivered I started getting sad �saying wahala o .

Document submitted
Pay slip
Employment letter
Promotion letter
Cover letter explaining I want to come to their country to rest and visit exciting opened place that that take covid precautions
I explained my inflows as I’m always moving money from my students account which is were they pay my salary to my savings account .

congrat oooo did you use invitation or hotel reservation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeolaspencer19: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
iretiogo1:
congrat oooo did you use invitation or hotel reservation

I used hotel reservations and I was a bit worried cos my travel date was 13th and I was confused if I should
Reschedule my reservations but then I didn’t know what date to reschedule to cos I don’t know when I will be answered so I just left it like that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Focusephraim(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Airport taxi pick up from Heathrow airport Available,,cheap prices
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeolaspencer19: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 24
Visa type - visit visa
Standard

Document submitted
Pay slip
Employment letter
Promotion letter

Just to add this is my first time applying
Travel history
I went to Dubai December 2020
Then Ghana July this year

And no I didn’t attach any invitation letter
I also earn over 1 million sometimes in a month
My gross salary is 546k and I also earn commission based on my monthly performance which often times is even way above my salary .
I can assist with my cover letter should incase anyone needs it cos I know how crazy this is .
I will be willing to help

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:

I used hotel reservations and I was a bit worried cos my travel date was 13th and I was confused if I should
Reschedule my reservations but then I didn’t know what date to reschedule to cos I don’t know when I will be answered so I just left it like that.
Congrats. What is your net pay, monthly expenses, trip duration and trip budget?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingin007: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 24
Visa type - visit visa
Standard

Document submitted
Pay slip
Employment letter
Promotion letter

Congratulations…i did biometrics August 19th no mail yet�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Greata28: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good afternoon house. I got a klm ticket going to London but I was told I need a transit Visa. Please how do I go about the transit Visa for Amsterdam?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oggg:
he should state his own pls

Thanks so much I appreciate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeolaspencer19: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingin007:

Congratulations…i did biometrics August 19th no mail yet�

Have you sent paid mail yet?
I think that helped me cos my friend who did 20th aug is yet to get any response she thought I was worrying too much and it will cause them rejecting me cos I’m putting pressure on them when I kept messaging them now that mine is out she sent a mail and they replied they will answer within 15 workings days . I think it’s always okay to send a mail after the standard 15 days so they can escalate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Adeolaspencer19 post=106341135][/quote]

Please can you send me the copy of your cover letter ? tumininuogundare@gmail.com

Thx bro congratulations �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingin007: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:

Have you sent paid mail yet?
I think that helped me cos my friend who did 20th aug is yet to get any response she thought I was worrying too much and it will cause them rejecting me cos I’m putting pressure on them when I kept messaging them now that mine is out she sent a mail and they replied they will answer within 15 workings days . I think it’s always okay to send a mail after the standard 15 days so they can escalate.
Okay thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Therealmr: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good afternoon guys , would be glad if someone who's invited a parent before can advise.

I live in the UK, would like to invite my wifes mum to come visit for 2-3 months. I will be sponsoring the trip and paying all other expenses.

If you have done this before, please what documents did you submit ?

So far I have, 6 months bank statements, a savings account covering over 8 months , letter from employer, Council tax, me and my wifes passports, wifes birth certificate showing relationship to mother, her mothers retired but shes also got savings in millions of naira.

Please advise , thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning nairalanders. Please can anyone in the house link me up where to book the cheapest day 2, day 5 (test to release) and day 8 Covid test for UK travel
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Good morning nairalanders. Please can anyone in the house link me up where to book the cheapest day 2, day 5 (test to release) and day 8 Covid test for UK travel
Go to UK government website and choose anyone that suits your pocket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.