Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1442622 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
alert20:

What was the reason for the ban?? I guess fake statement of account bah??

Please am not the person ooooooooo

I only said u people should look into that guy case before he submits his application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Leleky:
List of Doc I want to submit to support my application:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Day to day itinerary
4. Call to bar cert
5. Biz reg cert (biz name)
6. Corp acct 800k bal.
7. Intro letter from bank for Corp acct
8. Biz pos statement
9. Receipts of transactions
10. Salary acct statement from my biz (6 months) 2.1m
11. Visas, stamps from s. Korea and Philippines
12. Canadian visa refusal letter... with a 5 yrs ban ending 2022
13. marriage cert
14. Children birth cert
15. Family pic
16. Children sch fees receipts
17 . Consent letter from wife
18. Covid vaccine card
19. Pic during vaccination
20. Cover letter
21. Affidavit of facts...

Respectable people, pls what is missing? I don't want to miss the visa

12, 19 and 21 is not necessary

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Princessmary203: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
hmmm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
oluayebenz:

12, 19 and 21 is not necessary

That no 12... I think you must v tick it on the uk application form......where u will see have you been ban,convicted etc.... you tick it... and explain it in the box....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
alert20:

What was the reason for the ban?? I guess fake statement of account bah??
No.... my account statement was genuine then but misrepresentation caused by an agent I used then. Every other visa was gotten by myself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
bbclue:

That no 12... I think you must v tick it on the uk application form......where u will see have you been ban,convicted etc.... you tick it... and explain it in the box....

Thanks a bunch
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Odedenshi1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

I

I am surprised to hear this. My cousin used them when he came into UK 4th of September, 2021 and I made the payment for him. Check attached file

What you can do is to pick from Govt approved providers. Cheers

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Please it's been five weeks and I still haven't received my decision letter (Biometrics submitted; 31st August 2021. Standard Visit Visa). My visa application's Intended trip date was September 21st, which has now passed. Will they still approve my visa and provide me with a new date? I'd like to know.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 3:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Odedenshi1:

I am surprised to hear this. My cousin used them when he came into UK 4th of September, 2021 and I made the payment for him. Check attached file

What you can do is to pick from Govt approved providers. Cheers

I found out that they have been removed from the list.
https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/09/expert-medicals-removed-from-day-2-and-day-8-testing-list/

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 5:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Leleky:

No.... my account statement was genuine then but misrepresentation caused by an agent I used then. Every other visa was gotten by myself.

Ok, you need to state this on your UK application form and also write a cover letter and explain how you got ban ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Motolanta: 5:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello House, When is the earliest I can apply for visiting Visa in prep for December Vacation? Please, can someone share a list of documents required?
Can someone also help me with sample letters like introduction letter, Cover letter, etc.
Where do I explain my Financial inflow? Do I need to pay for my hotel before applying?

kindly assist with any information
my email is motolanta@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 5:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

I found out that they have been removed from the list.
https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/09/expert-medicals-removed-from-day-2-and-day-8-testing-list/

Medicines online is very effective I used them and brought in all the stuffs on Monday when I entered UK. medicinesonline.org.uk very cheap man
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by emekeonw: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Congrats man! Please can you send me the number you called. Because mine is 5 weeks now no email

Adeolaspencer19:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 24
Visa type - visit visa
Standard

On the 27th of august I got a mail my visa has arrived visit visa department and they will answer me within 15 working days .. I was excited and thought they will answer me faster . On the 13 of September which was travel date I got worried and sent a mail they replied two days after that my application is under process I say wahala o . Two days after I called say make I hear from them straight to straight o , they picked and the lady that picked said there’s delay cos it’s their peak period and after two days I got a mail they have been considerable progress on my case I say hmm okay. I was praying and hoping I got sick that week and that helped take my mind off it… then September 27 I got a mail for tls I started dancing without even caring what the decision might be o . The next day which I’m sure dhl will delivered I started getting sad �saying wahala o .
Long story short got my parcel and before I opened I prayed . God did it .

Document submitted
Pay slip
Employment letter
Promotion letter
Cover letter explaining I want to come to their country to rest and visit exciting opened place that that take covid precautions
I explained my inflows as I’m always moving money from my students account which is were they pay my salary to my savings account .

I wish others the very best .
Can’t scroll up to proof read kindly pardon any grammatical error Biko

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeolaspencer19: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Kenneth417:
Please it's been five weeks and I still haven't received my decision letter (Biometrics submitted; 31st August 2021. Standard Visit Visa). My visa application's Intended trip date was September 21st, which has now passed. Will they still approve my visa and provide me with a new date? I'd like to know.

Yes it has no effect if it has passed or note .

My intended date was 13th and they didn’t answer till 27th
And I got the visa .
Good luck

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2021
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Captaincool1:

Medicines online is very effective I used them and brought in all the stuffs on Monday when I entered UK. medicinesonline.org.uk very cheap man

Thank you very much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by auntykomo(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please House, has anyone who did biometric on 27th of September at VI Lagos received collection mail. I'm worried
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
rebless:

Expect to finish all the process by 12:30 to 1pm
okay thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by richfaxy: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
richfaxy:

I did my Biometrics since 3rd September, am still waiting to hear from them.

Finally got the mail for collection of my passport today.
Went to TLS to pickup my passport

Biometrics was done on 3rd September 2021
TLS Mail for Passport pick 5th October 2021
Proposed date to travel has passed
Visa was issued.

10 years Visit Visa Issued.

All the best to those expecting theirs

10 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
richfaxy:

Finally got the mail to collection of passport today.

Visa was issued

Congratulations.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lga23: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
richfaxy:

Finally got the mail to collection of passport today.

Visa was issued.

Congratulations. Please did you get any email from them before the collection email?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Maxicon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello Guys,

My application shows transferred to VAC on the tracking status since yesterday evening. Please how long should one expect mail from TLS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by richfaxy: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
lga23:

Congratulations. Please did you get any email from them before the collection email?

Yes, I got a mail from TLS today saying

A decision has now been made on your visa application and you will be able to collect your passport at our centre.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=switch900 post=106470899][/quote]

Congratulations congratulations

I believe and I have faith that mine too will be approval

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hi Guys
Please I just received a refusal letter stating "I stated that it is self-sponsored". Thus, I made a big mistake on my application by selecting "NO" when they asked "Will anyone be paying towards the cost of you trip. Meanwhile, I'm a student and someone is sponsoring me. (UK Standard Visit Visa)

I want to ask,
Can I re-apply within this week using the same documents I used for the previous application? Though, the intended trip dates on both my invitation letter and my Introductory letter from school has passed. Can I apply using the same documents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
@richfaxy.

Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iretiogo1: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kenneth417:
Hi Guys
Please I just received a refusal letter stating "I stated that it is self-sponsored". Thus, I made a big mistake on my application by selecting "NO" when they asked "Will anyone be paying towards the cost of you trip. Meanwhile, I'm a student and someone is sponsoring me. (UK Standard Visit Visa)

I want to ask,
Can I re-apply within this week using the same documents I used for the previous application? Though, the intended trip dates on both my invitation letter and my Introductory letter from school has passed. Can I apply using the same documents?
paste the refusal letter so people can advise you better
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sleyflash(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
richfaxy:

Finally got the mail for collection of my passport today.

Visa was issued.

Please did you get an email from UKVI about the decision on your application or the only email you got was that of collection from TLScontact?
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sleyflash(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house. Is it true that some visa application you don’t get decision email from ukvi only collection email from TLScontact?

Any idea on the time frame from decision made to actual collection at TLScontact centre?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kenneth417:
Hi Guys

I want to ask,

Sorry about the refusal, but you shot yourself on the leg though, £2500 is not too much to travel with as a student providing you have evidence to back it up... The Eco doesn't believe you will come back to Ghana after issuing you the visa, cos apart from your education you have no other ties to Ghana, you are not married and you do not have children, no business etc..... Work on this and try applying when you have all the ties ✌️✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by babz170: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good evening guys thank you all for the good work pls u have a question how many month does uk appeal take and is there a site I can track my appeal thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.