Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444399 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hi goodevening, I earn a salary of 250k and I have savings of 2.5m, I am being invited by my elder sisters family ( the name on the invitation letter is her husband's and he is a doctor), he has ent me all the necessary documents i.e pay slip, invitation letter, bank statement, mortgage document and utility bill, I also have my employment letter, payslip, leave letter, letter of introduction from my employer. Do you think the money in my account is enoughand do I need another document. My inlaw clearlystated in the
invitation letter that he will be paying for my stay in the uk and also housing me.
giselle237:
pls from these few points of yours, enlighten me on how you earned 4.5m... do you have documentary evidence to show the origin of these funds? What is your earning power and disposable income. Why do you need to travel at this time?
Satisfy purpose of trip, ties to country and financial security and take it from there. As for travel hx of Dubai, the world over... it contributes little or nothing to a uk visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:
SELF APPLICATION FOR UK TOURIST VISA

I am writing this letter with the intent to provide you details about myself and the reason why I am applying for a UK Tourist Visa.
My name is *********, I am currently employed as a *******at *******. I receive a gross salary of ***,062.50 and I also earn commission and bonus based on my monthly performance.
INFLOWS
My salary and commission are my main source of income, any other transfers are from my savings account, soft loans lent to colleagues and friends.
ITINERARY
My Itinerary for this trip includes attending a graduation, visiting opened exciting places that takes COVID-19 precautions special health and safety measures like Elephant & Castle Underground Station, Royal Museums, Cutty Sark, Thames rivers sighting Cruise and ultimately taking some time out to rest.
ACCOMODATION
As regards accommodation, I booked PREMEIR INN in Greenwich High Rd, London and I have attached my booking reservations.
I believe I have provided the required information/ documents for your consideration. If you

I hope this help .
For everyone asking for self cover letter .
Good luck everyone

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Kingp91:
Hi goodevening, I earn a salary of 250k and I have savings of 2.5m, I am being invited by my elder sisters family ( the name on the invitation letter is her husband's and he is a doctor), he has ent me all the necessary documents i.e pay slip, invitation letter, bank statement, mortgage document and utility bill, I also have my employment letter, payslip, leave letter, letter of introduction from my employer. Do you think the money in my account is enoughand do I need another document. My inlaw clearlystated in the
invitation letter that he will be paying for my stay in the uk and also housing me.
If he is fully inviting you and is responsible for the full cost of your trip, then the financial power tht will be crossly checked is his. Submit ur bank statement for them to hve an idea of your own finacial circumstances in Nigeria. If u know there are multiple unexplained credits there tht caused you to have this large figure better submit like a 3 or 2 months statemnt devoid of those multiple transactions while he submits 4 to 6 months bank statement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2021
The lump sum of money received in the year so far my allowance which clearlyshows my employers name on the transaction and my Ajo money which is part of my savings and I wrote a cover letter to explain this. If you would be kind enough to let me know how I will addressthe letter please.
giselle237:
If he is fully inviting you and is responsible for the full cost of your trip, then the financial power tht will be crossly checked is his. Submit ur bank statement for them to hve an idea of your own finacial circumstances in Nigeria. If u know there are multiple unexplained credits there tht caused you to have this large figure better submit like a 3 or 2 months statemnt devoid of those multiple transactions while he submits 4 to 6 months bank statement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tutu82:

You don’t need his bank statement as he is only accommodating you so his financial strength is not important.
I would say British passport and invitation letter would suffice as the system can do a soft search.If you can plead with him to send a utility bill/council tax bill that bears the said address incase your application falls on the desk of a caseworker who uses just tick sheets.

Thank you so much for this! I’ll definitely keep you updated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingp91:
The lump sum of money received in the year so far my allowance which clearlyshows my employers name on the transaction and my Ajo money which is part of my savings and I wrote a cover letter to explain this. If you would be kind enough to let me know how I will addressthe letter please.
wait first.. what is your brother in law sponsoring/offering on the official side of things. Like what is he declaring to the home office that he is paying for?
When did this lumpsums hit ur acct? When are u goin for biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingp91: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
He said in the letter he will be sponsoring the entire trip for my entire stay in the uk. The lump sum hit my account last month( allowance from employer and Ajo) I already had half the money in another account as far back as January but the recent large sums are just my Ajo and allowances. As for the Ajo I explained it and also sited the amount of money that leaves my account monthly towards that purpose as the large sum payment of Ajo came from the same account I have been making my ajo payment to. As for my biometrics, I am yet to pick a date as I am trying to make sure everythingis okay with my application before I go ahead.
giselle237:
wait first.. what is your brother in law sponsoring/offering on the official side of things. Like what is he declaring to the home office that he is paying for?
When did this lumpsums hit ur acct? When are u goin for biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Domipraiz: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
God word still works wonders.
I strong believe in God that one day I will visit UK.
Reading people's post here gives me joy

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingp91:
He said in the letter he will be sponsoring the entire trip for my entire stay in the uk. The lump sum hit my account last month( allowance from employer and Ajo) I already had half the money in another account as far back as January but the recent large sums are just my Ajo and allowances. As for the Ajo I explained it and also sited the amount of money that leaves my account monthly towards that purpose as the large sum payment of Ajo came from the same account I have been making my ajo payment to. As for my biometrics, I am yet to pick a date as I am trying to make sure everythingis okay with my application before I go ahead.
u should better wait. Do u have documents to back up this ajo? If not, u already have a sponsor. Wait till when the huge transfers have disappeared from ur account and print off 2 months statement. Again, since the sponsor has said they will be responsible for all of your trip, if u dnt have enough documentation to convince the eco on this huge sum, it is best u stay clear.
For the second fund, Get a detailed letter from ur employer stating all your earnings in the year.
If the letter your employer is givin u does not explain all your allowances in simple english, do ask for another letter tht will detail this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good day house, please I have some questions before my Uk visa appointment. My appointment is for 10am at Ikeja, what time is appropriate to get there? Is 9am okay? , also how to dress, is it necessary to go on full official dressing or will shirt and jeans suffice?.. also should I print the email received after payments of visa and tsl services? Thanks all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kelebabaj:
Good day house, please I have some questions before my Uk visa appointment. My appointment is for 10am at Ikeja, what time is appropriate to get there? Is 9am okay? , also how to dress, is it necessary to go on full official dressing or will shirt and jeans suffice?.. also should I print the email received after payments of visa and tsl services? Thanks all.

When is your appointment...
Mine is Tuesday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dress in your own comfort, u can wear
Native, English or causal.
But look okay
Kelebabaj:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Desssss121: 1:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Adeolaspencer19:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 24
Visa type - visit visa
Standard

On the 27th of august I got a mail my visa has arrived visit visa department and they will answer me within 15 working days .. I was excited and thought they will answer me faster . On the 13 of September which was travel date I got worried and sent a mail they replied two days after that my application is under process I say wahala o . Two days after I called say make I hear from them straight to straight o , they picked and the lady that picked said there’s delay cos it’s their peak period and after two days I got a mail they have been considerable progress on my case I say hmm okay. I was praying and hoping I got sick that week and that helped take my mind off it… then September 27 I got a mail for tls I started dancing without even caring what the decision might be o . The next day which I’m sure dhl will delivered I started getting sad �saying wahala o .
Long story short got my parcel and before I opened I prayed . God did it .

Document submitted
Pay slip
Employment letter
Promotion letter
Cover letter explaining I want to come to their country to rest and visit exciting opened place that that take covid precautions
I explained my inflows as I’m always moving money from my students account which is were they pay my salary to my savings account .

I wish others the very best .
Can’t scroll up to proof read kindly pardon any grammatical error Biko

Congratulations please which tls did you apply with because I did same on the 24th and got a decision mail on the 22nd but no pickup mail yet from tls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thoniaagirl(f): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello everyone,

I forgot to upload my passport data page for my visa application and I have submitted all other documents
Please how do I go about uploading it?

Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ebonmic: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Goodmorining House,

Please, i need someone to lead me through.
While filling my tier 4 student form ,i only filled in the 2 countries had visited instead of the normal 3 i usually filled in my uk applications, which is Kenya.

Denied uk tourist visa twice .2017 and 2019.

Visited Dubai,Kenya and Ghana. So i only filled in Dubai and Ghana details without mentioning the kenya trip.

Pls, i hope that won't cause an issue on my application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Thoniaagirl:
Hello everyone,

I forgot to upload my passport data page for my visa application and I have submitted all other documents
Please how do I go about uploading it?

Please help

You will add it at the VAC
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2021
ebonmic:
Goodmorining House,

Please, i need someone to lead me through.
While filling my tier 4 student form ,i only filled in the 2 countries had visited instead of the normal 3 i usually filled in my uk applications, which is Kenya.

Denied uk tourist visa twice .2017 and 2019.

Visited Dubai,Kenya and Ghana. So i only filled in Dubai and Ghana details without mentioning the kenya trip.

Pls, i hope that won't cause an issue on my application?

No it wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Odedenshi1(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Good morning nairalanders.

Check out Expert Medicals. I think theirs cost £70 for day 2 and day 8 kits and yes they are approved. I know because I helped someone to make payment. Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Pijames:
Please expert answer me I’m getting sick and slowly falling into depression, I am dependant to my wife, she the main applicant, I was staying with my god father who did a passport for me to travel to Uk with his family for his daughter’s wedding 2007. I was bearing the surname as of them. I was ask to reduce my age, and place of birthday and so. After everything, I was denied visa. So since 2015 I am now on my own bearing my father name and with my real age both on the internationally passport and Marriage certificate. Please how do I come clean when applying for my visa . How do I go about this? Please help us, we having loss of appetite, super worried. My wife has been given admission for January 2021, waiting for CAS.
Do an affidavits for change of names and Dob and also put it on news paper to notice public of the change. Submit both when applying.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingin007: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Please is there any August 19th standard here??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Odedenshi1:

Check out Expert Medicals. I think theirs cost £70 for day 2 and day 8 kits and yes they are approved. I know because I helped someone to make payment. Cheers

Ok thanks for the information
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adeolaspencer19: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Desssss121:

Congratulations please which tls did you apply with because I did same on the 24th and got a decision mail on the 22nd but no pickup mail yet from tls

Vi
I used courier �

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Dress in your own comfort, u can wear
Native, English or causal.
But look okay
thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
bbclue:

When is your appointment...
Mine is Tuesday
mine is next week Wednesday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kelebabaj: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Guys pls I need to know, I have an appointment by 10 Am at ikeja center.. what time do you think I’ll be done? I’ll be coming from another state and I want to know if it will be possible for me to go back same day, thank you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
List of Doc I want to submit to support my application:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Day to day itinerary
4. Call to bar cert
5. Biz reg cert (biz name)
6. Corp acct 800k bal.
7. Intro letter from bank for Corp acct
8. Biz pos statement
9. Receipts of transactions
10. Salary acct statement from my biz (6 months) 2.1m
11. Visas, stamps from s. Korea and Philippines
12. Canadian visa refusal letter... with a 5 yrs ban ending 2022
13. marriage cert
14. Children birth cert
15. Family pic
16. Children sch fees receipts
17 . Consent letter from wife
18. Covid vaccine card
19. Pic during vaccination
20. Cover letter
21. Affidavit of facts...

Respectable people, pls what is missing? I don't want to miss the visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Odedenshi1:

I checked UK government website (gov.uk) I don’t see the name “Expert Medicals” on the list of Covid-19 test providers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kelebabaj:
Guys pls I need to know, I have an appointment by 10 Am at ikeja center.. what time do you think I’ll be done? I’ll be coming from another state and I want to know if it will be possible for me to go back same day, thank you all.

Expect to finish all the process by 12:30 to 1pm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Leleky:
List of Doc I want to submit to support my application:
1. Int'l passport
2. Hotel booking
3. Day to day itinerary
4. Call to bar cert
5. Biz reg cert (biz name)
6. Corp acct 800k bal.
7. Intro letter from bank for Corp acct
8. Biz pos statement
9. Receipts of transactions
10. Salary acct statement from my biz (6 months) 2.1m
11. Visas, stamps from s. Korea and Philippines
12. Canadian visa refusal letter... with a 5 yrs ban ending 2022
13. marriage cert
14. Children birth cert
15. Family pic
16. Children sch fees receipts
17 . Consent letter from wife
18. Covid vaccine card
19. Pic during vaccination
20. Cover letter
21. Affidavit of facts...

Respectable people, pls what is missing? I don't want to miss the visa

No. 12.. my people please look into this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
bbclue:

No. 12.. my people please look into this

What was the reason for the ban?? I guess fake statement of account bah??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Greata28:
Good afternoon house. I got a klm ticket going to London but I was told I need a transit Visa. Please how do I go about the transit Visa for Amsterdam?
How do I email you please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.