Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1450730 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Poshdadiva: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Vicki2020:
Hello has anyone gotten a collection email today from tls
Have you tried contacting them again recently after the last time about yours? It's really heartbreaking
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
They called me last week Monday that the embassy is working on my passport they will get back to me soon and I even sent a paid email on that Monday didn't hear from them till date. Will probably call the number that called me last week Monday tomorrow and send another paid email again.

Have you tried contacting them again recently after the last time about yours? It's really heartbreaking[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lems2: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Greetings! Please has anyone gotten any mail from “visit Uk Customer Dispatch “ after sending a paid mail. This is the mail below
Dear customer

Thank you for your enquiry

Your visa application is still currently being processed and there has been considerable progress with your case. I have escalated this to the appropriate entry clearance officer. This means you will receive your visa decision and passport as soon as possible.

If you require your passport and/or documents back immediately for travel or emergency, you are free to withdraw by making a request via the Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk email. Please note however that this will cancel the application and we will be unable to refund you.

Kind Regards

UK VISA AND IMMIGRATION (UKVI)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Upload all your documents with your cover letter. The cover letter will be under "OTHERS".
Take the checklist along with you to your biometric, they will tell you what to do with it when you get there.

Simplest123:

Please house..I have printed all the pages of documents checklist out, and I notices there's a boxes there. Please what I mine going to do with the checklist documents?

I'm at the point of uploading the documents.

Also what section I mine going to upload a cover letter

Please urgent reply needed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lincolnint: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
What date did u do your biometrics.

quote author=Lems2 post=107445996]Greetings! Please has anyone gotten any mail from “visit Uk Customer Dispatch “ after sending a paid mail. This is the mail below
Dear customer

Your visa application is still currently being processed and there has been considerable progress with your case. I have escalated this to the appropriate entry clearance officer. This means you will receive your visa decision and passport as soon as possible.

If you require your passport and/or documents back immediately for travel or emergency, you are free to withdraw by making a request via the Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk email. Please note however that this will cancel the application and we will be unable to refund you.

Kind Regards

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by arasola2000: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please does anyone have a response for these
arasola2000:
Good evening everyone.

I applied for a UK visa but even with priority appointment with tls..the appointment is still 2 weeks away.

If i attempt to amend appointment, to check if there are any closer dates, i hope I wouldn't lose the date I have already.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
ExcelIBK:
I really wish someone answered. I got here at 3:30 but they had closed. Uber money wasted

sorry.....collection ends by 3:00pm @ikeja tls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lems2: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lincolnint:
What date did u do your biometrics.
I did mine on the 14th of October.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lilydexter:
Hello House,
Anyone here who did their biometrics on the 27th of September?
I didn't mine on the 27th of September at TLS ikeja and I'm yet to get a response .
I tried to track it and it has been stuck at “DMC” for weeks now. I made a paid call and the lady said she has escalated and gave me a reference number to hold on to, when next I call, if the issue isn't resolved.
Has anyone had similar issue?
Is there anyone who did biometrics at Tls Ikeja on 27th of September yet to receive a collection mail?

yes o, .... sept 27 @ 9:00 am prompt
1 passport returned , the other stucked @ DMC.

I have sent a paid email and they replied they have escalated the issue that i should give them 15 days o.

PLEASE I'M WORRIED, CAN I SEND THEM A MAIL AGAIN ASKING ABOUT THE PROGRESS (NB: 15 DAYS OF THERE ESCALATION IS HAS NOT COMPLETE YET )

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
You should be able to check for available dates without losing the one you already picked.

arasola2000:
Please does anyone have a response for these
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
You don’t need to tick anything. When you get to the biometric centre, they will direct you.

[quote author=Simplest123 post=107447630][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dixja: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Anyone with long Uk Visa Delay
Biometrics submitted August 20th
3 paid emails sent.
Still waiting.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
dixja:
Anyone with long Uk Visa Delay
Biometrics submitted August 20th
3 paid emails sent.
Still waiting.

what was there reply in those mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
coopfortune:

yes o, .... sept 27 @ 9:00 am prompt
1 passport returned , the other stucked @ DMC.

I have sent a paid email and they replied they have escalated the issue that i should give them 15 days o.

PLEASE I'M WORRIED, CAN I SEND THEM A MAIL AGAIN ASKING ABOUT THE PROGRESS (NB: 15 DAYS OF THERE ESCALATION IS HAS NOT COMPLETE YET )

Hi, I think you should wait for the 15days to be over or make a paid call to them (if you are really worried).
When you call you can ask for the status of the application, if a decision has been made or still awaiting decision.
I made a paid call last week and got a mail this evening that they have escalated to the ECO and I will get the passport and decision soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lems2:
Greetings! Please has anyone gotten any mail from “visit Uk Customer Dispatch “ after sending a paid mail. This is the mail below
Dear customer

Kind Regards

Yes I got a similar mail
When did you do your biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Folabifreeman(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:
Hello people!
Current Immigration health surcharge for a lone prospective UK new comer planning to study for a one year masters course was calculated to be a whooping 740pounds by the UK gov. site.
Does anybody have any idea as to why it's that high?
Random figures of those with past experiences are highly craved please!
Usually 1 year course is 705 pounds

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by realvip: 4:21am On Nov 09, 2021
For someone that didn't upload complete document to TLS using self service, can he pay to get it uploaded when he goes for the appointment or it's over. I noticed document upload cannot be modified.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mystikal(m): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Can anyone recommend a good Day 2 Antigen Test (Lateral flow) provider in Glasgow? I don't have a bloody clue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ogidigan1: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Gd morng everyone,

Pls, i'm at the stage were i need to book appointment, after adding various categories like premium lounge, keep my passport, self serv-regular, flexi etc to my basket, the option for "appointment time" is not assigned to the available dates on the "book appointment section" even the "proceed to check out" button is inactive; I've been stuck here for the past 3 days, pls everyone, I need help...advise me on what to do....plssssssssssss.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2021
realvip:
For someone that didn't upload complete document to TLS using self service, can he pay to get it uploaded when he goes for the appointment or it's over. I noticed document upload cannot be modified.

Sorry what do you mean can not be modified? Don't you uploaded your documents well or convert it to pdf
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2021
realvip:

Yes you can pay and have the other documents uploaded
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by realvip: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Yes you can pay and have the other documents uploaded
Thank God.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Infiosa: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Marytee2:
Yes, you need to make separate applications for each family member travelling.
Thanks �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aliyahbimbs: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Lilydexter:
Hello House,
Anyone here who did their biometrics on the 27th of September?
I didn't mine on the 27th of September at TLS ikeja and I'm yet to get a response .
I tried to track it and it has been stuck at “DMC” for weeks now. I made a paid call and the lady said she has escalated and gave me a reference number to hold on to, when next I call, if the issue isn't resolved.
Has anyone had similar issue?
Is there anyone who did biometrics at Tls Ikeja on 27th of September yet to receive a collection mail?

Hello. Please how do I track my Visa too. Please don’t air me�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aliyahbimbs: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2021
ExcelIBK:
Friday, 29 October

Paid for priority

please what date did you get a decision mail and collection mail. Paid for priority too and still awaiting �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Aliyahbimbs:

Hello. Please how do I track my Visa too. Please don’t air me�
Sign into your application from the link sent to your email, click provide documents and biometrics, it will Redirect you to another page, you’ll see an interface like the one attached in the picture

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mzyetty: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
It is online. Check gov.ok

quote author=mystikal post=107451559]Can anyone recommend a good Day 2 Antigen Test (Lateral flow) provider in Glasgow? I don't have a bloody clue[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ExcelIBK(f): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2021
I got decision and collection email yesterday, 08 November
Aliyahbimbs:
please what date did you get a decision mail and collection mail. Paid for priority too and still awaiting �

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lems2: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Lilydexter:

Yes I got a similar mail
When did you do your biometrics?
did mine on the 14th of October, please when did you do yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.