Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439235 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

Hello please when was the last time you send them a mail before receiving this message?

If you scroll up some more, you will see where I said I sent a paid mail last Thursday and I received a response informing me a decision has NOT been made and they will escalate. However, I received this last message this morning
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2021
chima1978:

If you scroll up some more, you will see where I said I sent a paid mail last Thursday and I received a response informing me a decision has NOT been made and they will escalate. However, I received this last message this morning

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:

see the reply i got from them, after telling me that i should contact them after 15 working days

You probably didn't go through their website and pay the required amount.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
gistbite:

After you’ve paid through their website once, when you want to send another paid mail, will you still go through their website? I tried to but it’s requesting another payment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

I don’t think it is necessary because they already have all your information on their system but if you wish to.
The refusal is from Canada and France
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Iamajala post=107702849]

After you’ve paid through their website once, when you want to send another paid mail, will you still go through their website? I tried to but it’s requesting another payment.[/quo

No. You just reply the email they sent.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

After you’ve paid through their website once, when you want to send another paid mail, will you still go through their website? I tried to but it’s requesting another payment.

No. You reply their mail to you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
gistbite:

No. You reply their mail to you

When trying to reply the message it says undelivered.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aibisoye0: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello House, I need help. I used barter to pay for my last visa application in April 2021. Please who hs applied recently and which one is working? I know GT has increased dollar payment on cards to 200$. please help a brother.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
gistbite:

dts not true,
i paid and they have sent me mail b4 and reply them accordingly and they acknowledge it.

just ds last correspondence with them again dts when i saw ds blocking

i went through d right channel

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aibisoye0:
Hello House, I need help. I used barter to pay for my last visa application in April 2021. Please who hs applied recently and which one is working? I know GT has increased dollar payment on cards to 200$. please help a brother.

GT naira card should work as the limit increased...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:

dts not true,
i paid and they have sent me mail b4 and reply them accordingly and they acknowledge it.

just ds last correspondence with them again dts when i saw ds blocking

i went through d right channel

Same thing happened to me bro.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:
I just got this message now, after sending message today again. It’s like everyone is getting this kinda message recently cheesy cheesy

Please which email did you send message to?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MadameW: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Collection mail just dropped. Biometrics was on 1st Nov. (standard application) I will update the house on my timeline later.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lilydexter:

Please which email did you send message to?

Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
MadameW:
Collection mail just dropped. Biometrics was on 1st Nov. (standard application) I will update the house on my timeline later.

shocked shocked shocked Biometric 1st of November or October? Are you kidney me?? Standard application less than 15 working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Thanks!
Did you escalate?.
If you did, has your 15 days passed before you resent them a message today ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lilydexter:

Thanks!
Did you escalate?.
If you did, has your 15 days passed before you resent them a message today ?

Yes. They escalated for me 19.10.2021.

My biometric was since 23rd September. Tomorrow will make it 40 working days.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
MadameW:
Wow! Where did you apply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lalasun: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
I did my biometrics Oct 19. I am a frequent traveller and till today no decision has been made. I've called their number several times and they say they have a backlog. However a friend of mine did her biometrics on Nov 4, same 5 years visit visa and today she received an email to pick up her passport tomorrow. This is well within 15 working days. We both did our biometrics at TLS VI, Lagos.

It's ridiculous, no word on when my passport will be ready and I have a work trip in South Africa in two weeks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:
I just got this message now, after sending message today again. It’s like everyone is getting this kinda message recently cheesy cheesy

congrats bro.....

please when did you send the first mail before sending that of yesterday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
lalasun:
I did my biometrics Oct 19. I am a frequent traveller and till today no decision has been made. I've called their number several times and they say they have a backlog. However a friend of mine did her biometrics on Nov 4, same 5 years visit visa and today she received an email to pick up her passport tomorrow. This is well within 15 working days. We both did our biometrics at TLS VI, Lagos.

It's ridiculous, no word on when my passport will be ready and I have a work trip in South Africa in two weeks.

This is saddening cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:

congrats bro.....

please when did you send the first mail before sending that of yesterday

Biometric 23rd Sept. sent First mail 18th Oct, escalated 19th Oct, got a reply message from SITEL 25th Oct “application under consideration” sent another email on November 4th “application still under consideration” sent another mail today “application concluded”
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MadameW: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
I applied in VI.
Reine22:

Wow! Where did you apply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Did she pay for priority?
lalasun:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MadameW: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
1st November, 2021...
Iamajala:

shocked shocked shocked Biometric 1st of November or October? Are you kidney me?? Standard application less than 15 working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
MadameW:
1st November, 2021...

And we are here since 23rd Sept. you must be working with the UK government cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
MadameW:
I applied in VI.
that’s amazing, congratulations! Maybe the September and October batches were sent somewhere far and the Nov ones are being done here because it’s quite strange.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Did you reply the SITEL mail?
Iamajala:

Biometric 23rd Sept. sent First mail 18th Oct, escalated 19th Oct, got a reply message from SITEL 25th Oct “application under consideration” sent another email on November 4th “application still under consideration” sent another mail today “application concluded”
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oluwatomisinni: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

This is saddening cry
Please I haven’t sent this people mail before. How do I go about this paid mails or call. Someone should please send me their active email address.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
viktoh12:
Did you reply the SITEL mail?

Whenever you try to reply the SITEL mail it automatically reply “undeliverable” your best bet is this email: Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.