Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446989 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oluwatomisinni:

Please I haven’t sent this people mail before. How do I go about this paid mails or call. Someone should please send me their active email address.

If you haven’t written to them before use this link
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Have your debit card at hand
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Davdav01: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys....Pls if you have successfully filled a UK dependant application for your kids,pls advise...Did you fill the form below as one of the documents uploaded even when the money is yours and in your personal acct(as the father) and not in a joint account.

Your response and support Will be appreciated

Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
HI everyone please I’m having issues booking appointments for biometrics. It won’t proceed to the next page after selecting the date. Unless one chooses Super priority visa which I I don’t want in my case. How can I go about it and please how is the walk in appointment done. Please help ASAP
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:

dts not true,
i paid and they have sent me mail b4 and reply them accordingly and they acknowledge it.

just ds last correspondence with them again dts when i saw ds blocking

i went through d right channel

Oh. I don't know about that. Only one name as being appearing in our correspondence with them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

When trying to reply the message it says undelivered.

Maybe they didn't acknowledge your payment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
gistbite:

Maybe they didn't acknowledge your payment?

They did.
I used this email: UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
And I just received “Application concluded” message now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oluwatomisinni: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

If you haven’t written to them before use this link
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Have your debit card at hand
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chiago95(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Guys, I want to enrol for Masters in the UK, for September 2022 precisely. I have a degree in Human Anatomy, BSc (Second Class Honours). I intend studying Public Health MPH.

Please, kindly and strongly advice me on a good school to choose.

Note: Budget is N9m.

I will also like to be within London metropolis as I've got relatives there.

Which schools do you think is feasible for my pursuit? In London and UK generally.

With good discounts too on the course.

Bless you!

@justwise and @everyone coman help ya brudah o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
RennyKitty:
HI everyone please I’m having issues booking appointments for biometrics. It won’t proceed to the next page after selecting the date. Unless one chooses Super priority visa which I I don’t want in my case. How can I go about it and please how is the walk in appointment done. Please help ASAP

you are looking for free date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
chiago95:
Guys, I want to enrol for Masters in the UK, for September 2022 precisely. I have a degree in Human Anatomy, BSc (Second Class Lower Honours, 2.86 GPA). I intend studying Public Health MPH.

Please, kindly and strongly advice me on a good school to choose.

Note: Budget is N9m.

I will also like to be within London metropolis as I've got relatives there.

Which schools do you think is feasible for my pursuit? In London and UK generally.

With good discounts too on the course.

Bless you!

@justwise and @everyone coman help ya brudah o
London metropolis is generally pricey in terms of everything , mph you mentioned caught my attention as I know a few people who did mph in Northumbria Newcastle. Newcastle is also my fave place to visit grin grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wahala for who apply for visa in September and October o. See how they’re doing me dirty, I’d have waited till November to submit.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lincolnint: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
November would have been better, I forgot they focus on student visa in September, everything will be fine from next week.

Debbieeeeeee:
Wahala for who apply for visa in September and October o. See how they’re doing me dirty, I’d have waited till November to submit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cocolacec(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
winall:
fellow nairalanders especially @tutu @giselle237 just a quick question.

my spouse applied to the Uk for masters febuary 2,2021 and she is presently in the Uk studying.
I on the other hand applied to join her in october and was refused owing to the fact that the application was made days prior to our marriage. she applied as single on the 2nd of febuary and we got married on the 18th of Febuary.

I am attaching the quoted response below: >>>

As evidence of your relationship you have submitted a marriage certificate dated 19
February 2021, as well as a number of photographs, however you have not provided any
other evidence of your relationship. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took
place, does not act as independent corroboration you are in a subsisting relationship and the
evidence you have provided is insufficient. It is also noted that in your claimed spouse’s visa
application of 02 February 2021, she stated her relationship status was “single”.
Given the above, I am not satisfied that your relationship is subsisting, that you intend to live
with your sponsor throughout their stay in the UK, or that you do not intend to stay in the UK
beyond any period of leave granted to your sponsor. I therefore refuse your application
under paragraphs ST32.4, ST32.5 and ST32.6 of the immigration rules.

I am however confused on the next step.

should i go for an administrative review or begin a new application with additional information/proof like call logs, chats backups and parents letter of knowlegde of the relationship.

kindly help advise.

my advise to you is to tell your wife to change her status in the uk to married under her ni number and send you a copy,you need to make a new application with photos or videos of your wedding,call logs,parents letter etc.
your spouse can also contact a lawyer tokunbo olagbaiye for further guidance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why would you do something like that??! Adding visa refusal letters of other countries to your application??! You’re just going to give the ECO more reasons to deny you. Just put it in your application form. In fact, you can leave the France denial information in your application form since it’s an EU country and it’s close to the UK but there’s no honestly no need to put Canada denial information. You’re just going to make things worse.
Leleky:

The refusal is from Canada and France

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lincolnint:
I saw your last message, the new 15 days ended yesterday, are they trying to tell u to wait another 15 days, will they ever decide on people who applied standard Sept, Oct and Nov.

I guess it's a general problem..I applied in October too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vinny102: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Seems like people respond to the ones they only know here.
That's is very bad oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by shegzb50: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys, am new here just want to get information on this school

Essex
University of Hertfordshire
Anglia Ruskin university

Wanted to apply for this school but I realized it was late for me to apply this year...... Will there be any opening next year MAY... Cause I was told that I can start the processing next year February

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE IN ADVANCE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you applied to receive your passport through courier service, does TLS contact you when they receive your passport or do they just send it via courier without informing you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Greetings to all,
Please, after addressing my previous visa refusal in my cover letter, should I still add copy of the refusal letter to documents to be submitted to support my application? Should I also upload the refusal letter?
Please advise me. NB my previous refusals was not from UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Did my biometric today in Abuja. Hoping for good news. I tap into the testimonies of those that received their passports in 15 working days grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
cutebear:
Why would you do something like that??! Adding visa refusal letters of other countries to your application??! You’re just going to give the ECO more reasons to deny you. Just put it in your application form. In fact, you can leave the France denial information in your application form since it’s an EU country and it’s close to the UK but there’s no honestly no need to put Canada denial information. You’re just going to make things worse.

I appreciate. But please, you mean I should not bother to disclose or write about them in my cover letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Greetings to all,
Please, after addressing my previous visa refusal in my cover letter, should I still add copy of the refusal letter to documents to be submitted to support my application? Should I also upload the refusal letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Leleky:
Greetings to all,
Justwise and other guru on board please answer me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by larade16(f): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Leleky:

Justwise and other guru on board please answer me
you don’t have to now, i think someone answered you already. You already filled it in the form, so why upload the letters.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by okosisidavid: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hi guys, just got an email for my parents that their passport is ready for pickup and a decision has been made.

Biometrics 27 Sept. Please do they send refusal emails and is this a successful email?

How would I know before pickup?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
okosisidavid:
Hi guys, just got an email for my parents that their passport is ready for pickup and a decision has been made.

Biometrics 27 Sept. Please do they send refusal emails and is this a successful email?

How would I know before pickup?

congtatulations bro, i believe since you did not see any mail asides pickup mail....

90% granted be dt

we did 27th sept. 9 am Ikeja tls. one passport released out of 2
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:

congtatulations bro, i believe since you did not see any mail asides pickup mail....

90% granted be dt

we did 27th sept. 9 am Ikeja tls. one passport released out of 2

Hopefully ours (September 27) will be out soon ooo!!!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sojimomomo: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its not true! You can add any other country's refusal letters.

cutebear:
Why would you do something like that??! [b]Adding visa refusal letters of other countries to your application??! You’re just going to give the ECO more reasons to deny you. [/b]Just put it in your application form. In fact, you can leave the France denial information in your application form since it’s an EU country and it’s close to the UK but there’s no honestly no need to put Canada denial information. You’re just going to make things worse.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lilydexter:

Hopefully ours (September 27) will be out soon ooo!!!!!!

Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.