Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444260 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bukimireal: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pls how much will they deduct from the account. Thanks

Iamajala:

If you haven’t written to them before use this link
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Have your debit card at hand
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sojimomomo: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
You can upload the previous refusal letters.

Leleky:
Greetings to all,
Please, after addressing my previous visa refusal in my cover letter, should I still add copy of the refusal letter to documents to be submitted to support my application? Should I also upload the refusal letter?
Please advise me. NB my previous refusals was not from UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please house does the ukvi call the bank to confirm balance in the account
And if they said a decision has been made previously for about 2weeks constantly, is it possible for them to say it was an error and decision has not been made again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by larade16(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please all, i made a mistake in my passport number while filling my form and I already made payment, what can i do about that application please? Should I cancel the application or just write a letter to explain the mistake?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oluwatomisinni: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
okosisidavid:
Hi guys, just got an email for my parents that their passport is ready for pickup and a decision has been made.

Biometrics 27 Sept. Please do they send refusal emails and is this a successful email?

How would I know before pickup?

Wow! Congratulations smiley
Please did you contacted them at all doing the waiting period?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
bukimireal:

Pls how much will they deduct from the account. Thanks

£2.74 = GTBank deducted N1,800
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Petty�
Unnecessary too�
So your response means everyone doing their biometrics paid for super priority service then�
Pele ooo sinzu (spending)
Abeg if you don’t have a tangible response waka pass, no de come here de flex muscles
#yeyenatu
coopfortune:

you are looking for free date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
RennyKitty:
Petty�
Unnecessary too�
So your response means everyone doing their biometrics paid for super priority service then�
Pele ooo sinzu (spending)
Abeg if you don’t have a tangible response waka pass, no de come here de flex muscles
#yeyenatu

i dont mean it that way, i mean to tell you how to do it to see free date.

nobody is flexing muscle here, and nobody be sinzu ok

u dont need to upgrade to super priority or anything b4 u get free date bro.

there is a way you will go about it and see free dates that's what i want to tell you.

i did it when i wanted to submit too and it worked without paying nothing...₦0:00

it is well.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Zabee0076: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Leleky:
Greetings to all,
Please, after addressing my previous visa refusal in my cover letter, should I still add copy of the refusal letter to documents to be submitted to support my application? Should I also upload the refusal letter?
Please advise me. NB my previous refusals was not from UK.

I don’t think it’s necessary to upload the refusal letters. I had similar concerns too during my application with 2 Canada denials, 1 US ban. I just declared and explained them all and my application was successful. I hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by RennyKitty: 1:29am On Nov 18, 2021
One love bro
Tension efri here and there ooo lol
Abeg drop me the steps to how I can achieve that.
Much appreciated bro
coopfortune:

there is a way you will go about it and see free dates that's what i want to tell you.

i did it when i wanted to submit too and it worked without paying nothing...₦0:00

it is well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by okosisidavid: 4:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Oluwatomisinni:

Wow! Congratulations smiley
Please did you contacted them at all doing the waiting period?

Yes I did, one paid email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Zabee0076:

I don’t think it’s necessary to upload the refusal letters. I had similar concerns too during my application with 2 Canada denials, 1 US ban. I just declared and explained them all and my application was successful. I hope this helps.
Thanks a bunch
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2021
You are � correct, he is not trying to flex muscle, he has point and follow the instructions he said at the end you get a free date without paying a dim

coopfortune:

it is well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fela1000: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Good morning Everyone!
Please I need advice, last year I was issue a New Zealand tourist visa which I don’t use because of covid 19. It has expired so I can’t say I have traveled to NZL. But in the other I wrote in the application that I was issue a NZL visa but which I never use due to covid. The visa a sticker visa and I want to know if I will scan the visa page on passport and upload. Or should I just not upload it.

Respectively Asking!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by larade16(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2021
giselle237:
u need to be patient. If they give you the visa, you are allowed to travel within d validity dates
hello giselle237, please I would like to ask about where other income and savings question was asked, I picked savings then put the total money i have in my salary account. Am i on track or they meant another savings entirely?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Goldmyneexpress: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Dear friends,
Please I will like to find out the following:
1. Is it advisable to list all the visa refusal in ones application e.g USA,UK,Canada,SA and Dubai or just pick two out of the 5 countries like UK and Canada and ignore others.

2. Is it advisable to state all dependant like 4 in your visa application that they rely on your finance during enrollment.

3. Is it advisable to state that one is staying with a friend.

This calls for an urgent attention
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Got this response to my paid mail this morning:
Biometrics Oct 22

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. However the visa application centre will be in contact with you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Has anyone tried contacting TLS directly? Can someone pls share their contact details?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Was this standard or priority please

Reine22:
Got this response to my paid mail this morning:
Biometrics Oct 22

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. However the visa application centre will be in contact with you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Has anyone tried contacting TLS directly? Can someone pls share their contact details?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2021
leilakhadijah:
I received it yesterday afternoon. It was from the paid calls to their helpline, I followed up with them early hours on Tuesday as it was 15 working days after the first escalation. I prefer the calls as there's a more human touch to it even though they don't give much away, it's still better than those generic emails.

Did you receive any pick up mail from TLS yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2021
viktoh12:
Was this standard or priority please

Standard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MadameW: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2021
2 years visa alert. (Standard Application)
Application submitted:29 Oct
Biometrics:1st Nov
Application transferred mail from TLS: Same day
Application received by UKVI mail: 7 Nov
Then I got a mail that my application is now in Sheffield visa office on Nov 11
Collection mail: 17 Nov
Picked up today.

10 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Congratulations...person for don wajt till NOV before submission o�October 14 geng

Abi na different TLS we submit our own�

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Not yet oh. Did you receive?

chima1978:

Did you receive any pick up mail from TLS yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2021
I don’t even know what to think at this point
Entry date don reach visa never show
Tamitee:
Congratulations...person for don wajt till NOV before submission o�October 14 geng

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lincolnint: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Good afternoon tamitee how s today going

Tamitee:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2021
viktoh12:
I don’t even know what to think at this point
Entry date don reach visa never show

Lol...you go calm down o...It will enter soon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lalasun: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
No she didn't

Reine22:
Did she pay for priority?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lalasun: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2021
My friend who applied in November her's was processed in Sheffield
When I called UKVI last week I was told mine was at the Decision Making stage at the UK Embassy in Lagos.
My friend did her biometrics Nov 2, she has now received her passport. I did mine Oct 19 and no word. Still just waiting

Reine22:
that’s amazing, congratulations! Maybe the September and October batches were sent somewhere far and the Nov ones are being done here because it’s quite strange.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2021
leilakhadijah:
Not yet oh. Did you receive?

Not yet. It should be with TLS as UKVI stated we need to contact our Visa application center which means to me that they have sent the passport to them. I can't find a direct number for TLS. Do you have it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Congratulations, pls is it standard or priority. Thanks

MadameW:
2 years visa alert. (Standard Application)
Application submitted:29 Oct
Biometrics:1st Nov
Application transferred mail from TLS: Same day
Application received by UKVI mail: 7 Nov
Then I got a mail that my application is now in Sheffield visa office on Nov 11
Collection mail: 17 Nov
Picked up today.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
I just got a mail from TLS that my passport has been given to courier. Will update. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.