Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444249 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning house,
i sent paid email to UKVI and told me to contact then again after 15 working days, today is the 16th working day and they replied me with the mail attached

im worried something might have happend to the passport for them to tell ne that my emalil is bot on there record that i should go and do paid email again.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Wait what I don’t understand this
coopfortune:
Good morning house,
i sent paid email to UKVI and told me to contact then again after 15 working days, today is the 16th working day and they replied me with the mail attached

im worried something might have happend to the passport for them to tell ne that my emalil is bot on there record that i should go and do paid email again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2021
gistbite:

I have ó. I applied with my daughter on the 12th of October and my passport was returned on 1st of November with visa but they did not send my daughter's passport. I called them to escalate the process and was told a decision has been made already. I've called them about 5 times and also sent a mail. Same response " decision has been made, your passport will be available soon"

I'm so stressed out. My husband has been gone for almost two months now and we miss him.

see the reply i got from them, after telling me that i should contact them after 15 working days

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:
Good morning house,

Hello coopfortune
Maybe you should try calling them through a paid call to speak with their customer care.
Usually when you send a first paid mail, you shouldn't have to pay again for further enquiries.

Calm down, call directly if you can.
Also, did you reply the exact mail that sent the initial “escalation message”?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lincolnint: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2021
I saw your last message, the new 15 days ended yesterday, are they trying to tell u to wait another 15 days, will they ever decide on people who applied standard Sept, Oct and Nov.

coopfortune:
Good morning house,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Lilydexter:

Hello coopfortune
Maybe you should try calling them through a paid call to speak with their customer care.
Usually when you send a first paid mail, you shouldn't have to pay again for further enquiries.

Calm down, call directly if you can.
Also, did you reply the exact mail that sent the initial “escalation message”?

yes, i replied the exact mail....

as i did when i replied them last.

just one mail trail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2021
efosakelly:
I was at the Bank to pay my admission Deposit of 4000 pounds with at UBA with FORM A.
They Told me they can not Process the payment with a Conditional offer. Meanwhile the only condition on the offer is the Financial Condition.
So, I was wondering if this is correct/true of should i approach another Bank?

Hello house must a person be an account holder with UBA before being able to make international transactions with FORM A?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:
Good morning house,

Bro I got the same message too on November 4th, you don’t need to worry, the message simply means they want to chop another money from you. What I did was I sent a message to this email: Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

NB: 39 working days today. I pray to hear from them tomorrow ooo.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

Bro I got the same message too on November 4th, you don’t need to worry, the message simply means they want to chop another money from you. What I did was I sent a message to this email: Visits.UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

When you sent a message to UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk did you get a reply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

thank you bro, i have sent it.....but they sent a reply on coronavirus related queries etc...

is that the same email you got from them

today makes it 36 working days o

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Lilydexter:

When you sent a message to UKCustomerEnquiries@fco.gov.uk did you get a reply?

Yes I got this reply after some days.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Please where did you apply? Lagos or Abuja
coopfortune:

thank you bro, i have sent it.....but they sent a reply on coronavirus related queries etc...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2021
coopfortune:

Yes the coronavirus related queries is an automatic reply email. You will get a response from them soon.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fela1000: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning brothers,Sisters
Please will I upload the hotel reservations when I’m uploading?
Do I also needs anything like flight reservations?

Respectively Asking!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2021
fela1000:
Good morning brothers,Sisters
Please will I upload the hotel reservations when I’m uploading?
Do I also needs anything like flight reservations?

Respectively Asking!!

1. Yes
2. No
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fela1000: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Iamajala:

1. Yes
2. No

Thanks bro,
Another question, is 2-3m statement good also. Self employed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning to us,
Please, after addressing my previous visa refusal in my cover letter, should I still add copy of the refusal letter to documents to be submitted to support my application? Should I also upload the refusal letter?
Please advise me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2021
fela1000:

Thanks bro,
Another question, is 2-3m statement good also. Self employed.

The ECO doesn’t care about your balance, what matters is the inflow and outflow of cash running in your account and make sure it correlate with the amount you stated as your income. Yes 2-3m is okay and also make sure the amount budgeted for the trip is not more than 2-3 times your disposable income.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Leleky:
Good morning to us,
Please, after addressing my previous visa refusal in my cover letter, should I still add copy of the refusal letter to documents to be submitted to support my application? Should I also upload the refusal letter?
Please advise me

I don’t think it is necessary because they already have all your information on their system but if you wish to.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2021
chima1978:
I'm in trouble oooo as I doubt I will see a decision made anytime soon. I am so nervous that I will spend Christmas again this year without my family who are in the UK. I sent a paid email today to UKVI enquiring about my application and I got the following response:

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

Because 15 working days have passed I am escalating your case to the decision makers to let them know to get into contact with you regarding the decision

Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on 11-11-2021 and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Regards,

Zain​​
UK Visas and Immigration

Good morning, I got the above response last Thursday and I just got the email below this morning. Fingers crossed.

Dear customer

Thank you for your SITEL enquiry.

We can confirm that a decision has been made on your visa application.

We escalated this to the appropriate entry clearance team and have notified your relevant visa application centre – please make contact with them direct.

This means you will receive your visa decision and passport back as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

UK VISA AND IMMIGRATION (UKVI)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mosesemmy(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning,
I went to fill form A with union bank since on 11-11-2021, the have failed to process it for me.

Which bank processes payment of Form A fast.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Please guyz does the eco actually confirm your account balance or is it just the bank statement they confirm if it original. I am really scared. I was told on the 14th of October that a decision has been made on my application and I called every day of the week throughout October and was told decision has been made just for me to go to the embassy yesterday and I was told a decision has not been made again that there system was experiencing an error throughout October. And me na after I was told decision has been made I removed money from The account started spending on our rent in the UK as I am going to meet my husband who went on the 25th of September and I applied priority student dependent.
The worst is they told me there was a mistake in the application transfer that why my decision process is been delayed they are sorry for the backlog they are experiencing
That they will refund my priority fee and get back to me after 15working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=chima1978 post=107699357]

Good morning, I got the above response last Thursday and I just got the email below this morning. Fingers crossed.

Dear customer

We escalated this to the appropriate entry clearance team and have notified your relevant visa application centre – please make contact with them direct.

This means you will receive your visa decision and passport back as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

You should get a pick up mail from TLS today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2021
I got the exact same email yesterday. Hopefully, it isn't just another way to manage us.
Since the 19th of October that a decision was made, almost a month later no passport!
33 working days and counting. It is well, I believe it will be out very soon.

chima1978:

Dear customer

Kind Regards

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2021
leilakhadijah:
I got the exact same email yesterday. Hopefully, it isn't just another way to manage us.
Since the 19th of October that a decision was made, almost a month later no passport!

But you hadn't got this sort of mail until yesterday that the were going to contact the visa center immediately right? I just hope it means something and we get it this week. Keep us posted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
leilakhadijah:

Hello please when was the last time you send them a mail before receiving this message?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2021
chima1978:

Dear customer

Kind Regards

Hello please when was the last time you send them a mail before receiving this message?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ty01: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2021
As per the account statement, I can confidently tell you that you don’t have anything to worry about. Spend wisely though. All the best as you await the decision.
Vicki2020:
Please guyz does the eco actually confirm your account balance or is it just the bank statement they confirm if it original. I am really scared. I was told on the 14th of October that a decision has been made on my application and I called every day of the week throughout October and was told decision has been made just for me to go to the embassy yesterday and I was told a decision has not been made again that there system was experiencing an error throughout October. And me na after I was told decision has been made I removed money from The account started spending on our rent in the UK as I am going to meet my husband who went on the 25th of September and I applied priority student dependent.
The worst is they told me there was a mistake in the application transfer that why my decision process is been delayed they are sorry for the backlog they are experiencing
That they will refund my priority fee and get back to me after 15working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2021
This is usually good news please when did you get this mail and after how many mails?
leilakhadijah:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Please House,
How can I send another paid mail with this link
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
without paying again after I’ve made a payment before, because it’s asking for my card details again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Yes, only yesterday. I hope so too. Yeah, will keep everyone posted.

chima1978:

But you hadn't got this sort of mail until yesterday that the were going to contact the visa center immediately right? I just hope it means something and we get it this week. Keep us posted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2021
I received it yesterday afternoon. It was from the paid calls to their helpline, I followed up with them early hours on Tuesday as it was 15 working days after the first escalation. I prefer the calls as there's a more human touch to it even though they don't give much away, it's still better than those generic emails.

viktoh12:
This is usually good news please when did you get this mail and after how many mails?

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.