Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1455995 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
No 35th working days
gistbite:

Is today 40th working day since your biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bukimireal: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congratulations. They will congratulate me too in Jesus mighty name

Finally, I got my passport.
VISA GRANTED: 6 months.

Exactly 40 working days of waiting paid off

Thank God.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
viktoh12:
No 35th working days
Wait till next week. I know 4 people now that got it on the 40th day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sh0lar:
Finally, I got my passport.
VISA GRANTED: 6 months.

Exactly 40 working days of waiting paid off

Thank God.
40 working days. Na wa o. Is that the new time frame now? That's like two months.
What entry date did they put? Is it the one you wrote or they gave a more recent one?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
luiginho2xl:
40 working days. Na wa o. Is that the new time frame now? That's like two months.
What entry date did they put? Is it the one you wrote or they gave a more recent one?
They put recent dates
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by musty706: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
cutebear:
Wow! I never knew this o! See me thinking they usually DHL our passports grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by musty706: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening house, I have done my biometric (priority) since November 18, and it was transferred and received at DMC same day..
till today I haven’t gotten any mail ..
I hope there isn’t any issue with my application ����������
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hycon(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
dzee1:
Priority can be paid for at the vls center when you go for biometrics
Thank you. How many days is the application process? Less than 2 weeks?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fehintolajones: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Piority sometimes takes 10 days.
From the 18th, its just 6 days today.
Am sure it will be out next week.

musty706:
Good evening house, I have done my biometric (priority) since November 18, and it was transferred and received at DMC same day..
till today I haven’t gotten any mail ..
I hope there isn’t any issue with my application ����������
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Uk embassy didn’t send collection mail to anyone here today. Maybe they want to shock us on Monday morning by releasing all the backlogs grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
They should o cos everywhere just quiet today
Everybody don tire sef
Debbieeeeeee:
Uk embassy didn’t send collection mail to anyone here today. Maybe they want to shock us on Monday morning by releasing all the backlogs grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Lmao the prophetess has spokensmiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
It will be raining collection email next week by Gods grace

Debbieeeeeee:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
viktoh12:
They should o cos everywhere just quiet today
Everybody don tire sef
Uk embassy 100- Uk visa thread 0 cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fazfunms:

Amen!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
gistbite:

Lmao the prophetess has spokensmiley
Prophetess is tired but she has to continue God’s work

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fehintolajones: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
I am bumping this

Kindly respond please

dende3:
Good evening All.anyone in the house ever expired UK visa ban and got the visa after expiration of the ten years ban share your experiences please .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fehintolajones: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello Everyone, know anyone that has had a previous 10yrs ban from the UK and successfully got the visa after application

Kindly share or please quote the username of anyone that has shared their experience before.

Thank you soo much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ocpaschal: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pls does anyone know the thread for "Australia student visa" ? I need the link
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hammiid(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please can anyone assist with step to take because I'm planning on traveling to uk on holiday with my son
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fehintolajones:
Hello Everyone, know anyone that has had a previous 10yrs ban from the UK and successfully got the visa after application

Kindly share or please quote the username of anyone that has shared their experience before.

Thank you soo much
Someone had a ten year ban and just got student visa , I can’t remember the persons username. Read about ten to fifteen pages back
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oluwatomisinni: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Amen
Fazfunms:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello everyone. Please is it advisable to send a paid mail, after 15working days has passed, without any response from them yet. Is a paid mail going to be of help or something
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 2:15am On Nov 27, 2021
You can. But they’ll only tell you the status of your application.

Dinoforyou00:
Hello everyone. Please is it advisable to send a paid mail, after 15working days has passed, without any response from them yet. Is a paid mail going to be of help or something
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by beautyuche: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Good morning,
Please what is the exchange rate to being used for visa application. Also do we need to quarantine for one week in addition to the one week vacation. Please help me with answer

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2021
beautyuche:
Good morning,
Please what is the exchange rate to being used for visa application. Also do we need to quarantine for one week in addition to the one week vacation. Please help me with answer

Thank you
Uk uses Oanda.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Got this message last night:

SITEL UPDATE

Dear customer

Thank you for your enquiry

I can confirm that a decision has been made on your visa application. I have escalated this to the appropriate entry clearance team and your visa application centre. This means you will receive your visa decision and passport back as soon as possible

Kind Regards

UK VISA AND IMMIGRATION (UKVI)

Hope this means I get my passport early next week
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2021
How many days now after your biometric

Reine22:

SITEL UPDATE

Dear customer

I can confirm that a decision has been made on your visa application. I have escalated this to the appropriate entry clearance team and your visa application centre. This means you will receive your visa decision and passport back as soon as possible

Kind Regards

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2021
From the message is your email written there?

Because I got the same message two weeks ago ambit my email address was not there and when I try to contact the customer care via paid email they tell me another story that my application is still under processing.

So if your email is written there you can expect your passport next week but if not. Means you still have to wait

Reine22:

SITEL UPDATE

Dear customer

Kind Regards

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Wow really, so they sent a generic reply that a decision was made
I got similar mails yesterday too from visits UK and UKVI NHSTeam someone posted their mail here few days ago so I messaged them.
Jxool:
From the message is your email written there?

Because I got the same message two weeks ago ambit my email address was not there and when I try to contact the customer care via paid email they tell me another story that my application is still under processing.

So if your email is written there you can expect your passport next week but if not. Means you still have to wait

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2021
viktoh12:
Wow really, so they sent a generic reply that a decision was made
I got similar mails yesterday too from visits UK and UKVI NHSTeam someone posted their mail here few days ago so I messaged them.

I also got from the NHSTeam also yesterday that’s the content

Thank you for contacting the UKVI NHS Team.

The appropriate team are working on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible. They will write to you if there is any change to this.

For an update you will need to contact the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where the application was submitted.

For up to date advice on VAC services in each country, you should check the website for the relevant commercial partner: 
• Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East visit: https://pos.tlscontact.com/
• All other countries visit: https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/

Please do not attend the VAC until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

The visa application centre will be in contact with you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport. If you’ve paid for courier return, your passport will be returned, where local permissions allow.

If your passport is currently held in a VAC and you need it returned urgently, but have not previously arranged for it to be returned by courier, please contact the visa application centre where you lodged your application to discuss return. For TLS at https://pos.tlscontact.com/par_en/contact and for VFS customercare@vfsglobal.com

You should not book any travel until you have a valid visa.

Please continue to check the GOV.UK website, where up to date advice is published. The latest information and advice can be found here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-uk-visa-applicants-and-temporary-uk-residents

The latest travel advice can be found here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus

Kind regards,

UKVI NHS Team
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2021
This was mine

Please be informed that a decision has recently been made on your application; however, we ask applicants to await the visa application centre to complete the decision making process and dispatch of the decisions. For an update you will need to contact the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where the application was submitted.

For up to date advice on VAC services in each country, you should check the website for the relevant commercial partner: 

• Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East visit: https://pos.tlscontact.com/

Please do not attend the VAC until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Jxool:

I also got from the NHSTeam also yesterday that’s the content

The appropriate team are working on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible. They will write to you if there is any change to this.

For an update you will need to contact the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where the application was submitted.

The visa application centre will be in contact with you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport. If you’ve paid for courier return, your passport will be returned, where local permissions allow.

If your passport is currently held in a VAC and you need it returned urgently, but have not previously arranged for it to be returned by courier, please contact the visa application centre where you lodged your application to discuss return. For TLS at https://pos.tlscontact.com/par_en/contact and for VFS customercare@vfsglobal.com

You should not book any travel until you have a valid visa.

Please continue to check the GOV.UK website, where up to date advice is published. The latest information and advice can be found here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-uk-visa-applicants-and-temporary-uk-residents

The latest travel advice can be found here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus

Kind regards,

UKVI NHS Team

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.