Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1443748 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evetyson(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't panic it will end in praise. When was your biometric?
tushqueen:
My collection mail just dropped. My mind dey up! Abeg why do they keep doing this, increasing someone's anxiety by sending collection mail after close of business. Lol!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
There’s a nairaland thread for people trying to move to the UK through care job. Kindly search google and the thread will come out. The experts there will give you all the right information you need.
Uju29:

I studied education and presently into child care what are my chances and how do I go about it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abby2020: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations In advance when did you do your biometrics?? N where?
tushqueen:
My collection mail just dropped. My mind dey up! Abeg why do they keep doing this, increasing someone's anxiety by sending collection mail after close of business. Lol!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
How does one check status of visa application? I have the reference number but do not have any email with link to check status. I did my biometrics on Dec 3 and I haven’t heard back
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abby2020: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
I did my bio too same date, I sent them a paid mail today and got this msg
lexy2lexy:
How does one check status of visa application? I have the reference number but do not have any email with link to check status. I did my biometrics on Dec 3 and I haven’t heard back

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abby2020:
Congratulations In advance when did you do your biometrics?? N where?

Thank you, 4th Nov
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
tushqueen:

Thank you, 4th Nov
Is your hotel reservation still valid?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ovi4real(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hello,

My Family n I applied for visiting Visa on the 10th of January and till now it says no date set Yet, is there any other way one can get a date apart from paying 42k each for premium lounge? Pls I need your input.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Thank you so much for your response, very much appreciated.

Abby2020:
I did my bio too same date, I sent them a paid mail today and got this msg

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asknaija: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Can someone please advise me on steps to take on my refusal. Each of these applications cost me N250,000, i have done it twice, I dont want to spend such money for a mistake made by the clearance officer. Please how can i get them to look into this decision, when i don,t have right to appeal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Twooranges: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Greetings to all.

I am set to apply for UK student visa but I am afraid I had ban. I was given ban in the UK because they said I worked in access of 20 hours and therefore was given 10yrs ban which has ended in 2020. I worked for more than 20 hrs but during my holiday but the immigration officer insisted. My school even rote to them and gave them my attendance which was upto date and told them that I was doing well in school yet they insisted. I left the matter and served and now it's over. I now want to apply for student visa and I have dependents now. Is the ban still going to affect my application?

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
You've already served your 10 years ban so your application should be vetted with less bias. BUT don't put all your hopes on UK. You should also try applying to Canadian schools. Canada's road to citizenship is even faster and more straight forward. So, keep an open mind.

Twooranges:
Greetings to all.

I am set to apply for UK student visa but I am afraid I had ban. I was given ban in the UK because they said I worked in access of 20 hours and therefore was given 10yrs ban which has ended in 2020. I worked for more than 20 hrs but during my holiday but the immigration officer insisted. My school even rote to them and gave them my attendance which was upto date and told them that I was doing well in school yet they insisted. I left the matter and served and now it's over. I now want to apply for student visa and I have dependents now. Is the ban still going to affect my application?

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asknaija: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Can someone go through my refusal and advise please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Richardelorin: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning house. My friend applied for euss family permit for his wife and kid. His Wifes visa was granted, but the child was refused on the basis that her birth was registered 4months after. She has right to appeal or reapply. They also ask of more proof like dna.
Pls where can one do a dna test in Nigeria that is accepted by UKVI. And is it advisable to appeal or reapply.
That’s why he needs advice.
Thanks for advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salaamfaizal: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Good day everyone.

Please I will like to know if priority visa is available because am running out of time my spouse course ends in September.
I am about to apply for student dependent visa this weekend and how much is it?

I really don't know how to get this information that's y am here for help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by odi90: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
tushqueen:
This wait hasn't been easy at all. Biometrics done for a 6months visitor's visa since 4th Nov. I just tracked this morning to see application transferred to VAC, hopefully collection mail drops before the end of today. Fingers crossed!

Hello morning , please how were you able to check your application status ,, their mobile application is not responding and I made an application since November also
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Today makes it 46 working days since my biometrics on November 17th.
Are there still people waiting from October? I hope you guys have been cleared o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sus4(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning everyone, please help me out on this .I got an email that my passport is ready for pick up at the Tls centre. please do I still need to book an appointment for this? Because they've indicated in the mail that i should be there 15 mins before my scheduled appointment time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
LoyalRoyalty:
Is your hotel reservation still valid?

Didn't book any, I applied for mum to come visit me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dixja: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Please Advise..., I submitted my application and biometrics done August 20, 2021. i chose the option to hold my passport. Till date i have no response from both UKVI or TLS. I have sent paid emails, called and every escalation since september says a decision has been made i should wait 15 working days before contacting the service. I have called to complain and i am asked to wait that my decision will be sent. WHAT DO I DO? Do i reapply or keep waiting?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ummys: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello,Attached is my refusal letter.bio 17th Nov.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ummys: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
ummys:
any advice pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kayma2000: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
dixja:
Please Advise..., I submitted my application and biometrics done August 20, 2021. i chose the option to hold my passport. Till date i have no response from both UKVI or TLS. I have sent paid emails, called and every escalation since september says a decision has been made i should wait 15 working days before contacting the service. I have called to complain and i am asked to wait that my decision will be sent. WHAT DO I DO? Do i reapply or keep waiting?

Wow. So what should one do in this instance.

Because I am in similar situation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
ummys:
any advice pls?

The letter is self-explanatory, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ummys: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nchabuomo:

The letter is self-explanatory, to be honest.
. i didnt say i dnt understand.i said any advice when reapplying
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Basically, the ECO believes that you lied about the income of your business. Also, there are large deposits in your personal bank account which portrays "money lodgment" in order to inflate your account balance before submission. Money lodgment is a major red flag. Your bank account has to show steady income and there shouldn't be large unexplainable deposits. If there are deposits for a particular reason, you're meant to explain it in a cover letter and also prove the source of the deposits.

You submitted your business bank account statement right? The ECO basically audited your account and discovered that you do not earn as much as you claim.
I recommend getting your business account audited by an accountant in order to determine your business income.
I also recommend that you keep a very clean personal bank account for the 6 months prior to your next application. You should only pay yourself monthly salary from your business account to your personal account every month on a particular day each month.

Also, are your businesses registered with CAC? If they aren't it's another reason for denial when you reapply.
You need to know that these people will look for the smallest reason to deny you. Even when you address the issues of your past denial, they will look for another problem. The best you can do is to block all possible holes in your application and make it bullet proof.

ummys:

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone. Please when filling the lagos state covid response online form to request to be tested, can I fill in different details (like my address, phone number and email), from the one I filled in my visa application form, or I have to use the same I used for my visa application form. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ummys: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
cutebear:
Basically, the ECO believes that you lied about the income of your business. Also, there are large deposits in your personal bank account which portrays "money lodgment" in order to inflate your account balance before submission. Money lodgment is a major red flag. Your bank account has to show steady income and there shouldn't be large unexplainable deposits. If there are deposits for a particular reason, you're meant to explain it in a cover letter and also prove the source of the deposits.

You submitted your business bank account statement right? The ECO basically audited your account and discovered that you do not earn as much as you claim.
I recommend getting your business account audited by an accountant in order to determine your business income.
I also recommend that you keep a very clean personal bank account for the 6 months prior to your next application. You should only pay yourself monthly salary from your business account to your personal account every month on a particular day each month.

Also, are your businesses registered with CAC? If they aren't it's another reason for denial when you reapply.
You need to know that these people will look for the smallest reason to deny you. Even when you address the issues of your past denial, they will look for another problem. The best you can do is to block all possible holes in your application and make it bullet proof.

Thnk you.i submitted my personal account statement.No lodgedments of large deposit because there the same amount that i uave been making transaction for years.should i use my Both business and personal account next time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.