Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1442798 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asknaija: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hellooooo.

Am i invisible on this platform ? Can anyone read my message ? My Visa application was refused, because the decision maker claims that there was no result for my business when CAC website was searched. But they searched for EXAMPLE ABC instead of ABC enterprise. This business registration documents has the name clearly written on it.

So why will my application be refused for a mistake made by the officer? Denying me right of appeal and when the officer makes a mistake is very humiliating .

I am not asking for them to give me visa, but let the decision maker do the right thing. If the officer is convinced that the business does not exist, then he or she should have declared all the information i provided as fake. And then ban me for 10 years.

There is no way i will provide bank statements, business registration, tax, invoices for a non-existing business. Can the knowledgeable people on this forum intervene ?

I hope my posts are visible.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Of course!!! You need to separate your business earnings from your personal earnings. This is one of the top reasons people are denied here. If you have 2 different business, open the 2 business accounts and let ALL business transactions go through those accounts.
Your personal account is what will be receiving your monthly salary.
ummys:
Thnk you.i submitted my personal account statement.No lodgedments of large deposit because there the same amount that i uave been making transaction for years.should i use my Both business and personal account next time?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rigvod: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ask naija there is a problem with replying you. I habe been banned by sp@mbot . I think you should go the way of reconsideratxxx… apply thru d c0mpl… email.. i cnt write it in full maybe thts why i was gettin blocked.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
too much huge money did you show ur proof of income or source of wealth

ummys:
Hello,Attached is my refusal letter.bio 17th Nov.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Osondubueze: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
cutebear:
Today makes it 46 working days since my biometrics on November 17th.
Are there still people waiting from October? I hope you guys have been cleared o
I did my biometric since October 25th and yet to get response from TLS, even went Tls office last week at VI where I did my appointment and I was told that my passport isn't ready yet.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rigvod: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
ummys:
Hello,Attached is my refusal letter.bio 17th Nov.
hello sir. What was you reason for inflating amounts and your circumstances like this? ? Ha.
Plus multiple credits of 6m, 5m and multiple 1m inside the same month. U surely dnt know how this ukvi works. Take ur tym to read this thread and how to counter these blunders if you think of reapplying

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kayma2000: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Osondubueze:

I did my biometric since October 25th and yet to get response from TLS, even went Tls office last week at VI where I did my appointment and I was told that my passport isn't ready yet.

Yes.
biometrics done - 14 October. UKVI confirmed Decision is yet to be made.
However, i am yet to get a decision email till now from TLS or UKVI.

I opted for TLS 'Keep my passport option" . I dont know if this is the cause of the problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Babademiju: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Active silence Reader:

Biometrics: 9th @ Ikeja
Exams in 7th & 8th Dec 2021
Several paid emails
Collection mail 9pm on Jan 23th 2022
Passport collected today (25th, 2022)
6months visa approved.
Visited UK in 2015 as 1st timer.

Thank to everyone, for the support, encouragement especially for keeping our hope alive.

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Babademiju: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Active silence Reader:

Biometrics: 9th Nov @ Ikeja
Several paid emails
6months visa approved.

Thank to everyone, for the support, encouragement especially for keeping our hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations!

Babademiju:
Active silence Reader:

Several paid emails
6months visa approved.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations ooo
Babademiju:
Active silence Reader:

Several paid emails
6months visa approved.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
I’m still waiting for response o undecided

Dinoforyou00:
Hello everyone. Please when filling the lagos state covid response online form to request to be tested, can I fill in different details (like my address, phone number and email), from the one I filled in my visa application form, or I have to use the same I used for my visa application form. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
tushqueen:

Didn't book any, I applied for mum to come visit me
Ok
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dinoforyou00:
any one is fine for lagos state
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Richardelorin:
Good morning house. My friend applied for euss family permit for his wife and kid. His Wifes visa was granted, but the child was refused on the basis that her birth was registered 4months after. She has right to appeal or reapply. They also ask of more proof like dna.
Pls where can one do a dna test in Nigeria that is accepted by UKVI. And is it advisable to appeal or reapply.
That’s why he needs advice.
Thanks for advise.
you can request this information from ukvi if they have specific labs they trust/use
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
salaamfaizal:
Good day everyone.Please I will like to know if priority visa is available because am running out of time my spouse course ends in September.
I am about to apply for student dependent visa this weekend and how much is it?
I really don't know how to get this information that's y am here for help.
check page 1 of the uk student visa thread… all the information is ther for students and dependents
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evetyson(f): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fill what you filled during your application to avoid stories
Dinoforyou00:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okay thank you

giselle237:
any one is fine for lagos state
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ohh okay, thank you

evetyson:
Fill what you filled during your application to avoid stories
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
According to UK vaccination rule. You might be fully vaccinated but not qualified as fully vaccinated(not up to 14days after the second dose before travel). In a case like that, when booking for the pcr tests, am I to register as vaccinated or not vaccinated.

Plus can someone recommend a good provider of day 2 and day 8 pcr self-tests to book with, please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ridboy94(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good evening seniors. Please I need some clarification. Is it possible for an uncle of mine to sponsor me on a tourist visa to the UK? I mean if he’s willing to provide some supporting documents. Will it be possible ? If it will, what do I have to do and what documents do I need to gather. Thanks and God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
A lot of these questions you’ve been asking can easily be found with a simple google search o
Dinoforyou00:
According to UK vaccination rule. You might be fully vaccinated but not qualified as fully vaccinated(not up to 14days after the second dose before travel). In a case like that, when booking for the pcr tests, am I to register as vaccinated or not vaccinated.

Plus can someone recommend a good provider of day 2 and day 8 pcr self-tests to book with, please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
ridboy94:
Good evening seniors. Please I need some clarification. Is it possible for an uncle of mine to sponsor me on a tourist visa to the UK? I mean if he’s willing to provide some supporting documents. Will it be possible ? If it will, what do I have to do and what documents do I need to gather. Thanks and God bless

Yes it is possible.
your uncle may wish to assist you with the following letter of sponsorship, P60/bank statement, passport not extensive list though.

Best of success with your application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ridboy94(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
leef2022:

Yes it is possible.
your uncle may wish to assist you with the following letter of sponsorship, P60/bank statement, passport not extensive list though.

Best of success with your application
Thanks. Please can I send you an email ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ummys: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
cutebear:
Of course!!! You need to separate your business earnings from your personal earnings. This is one of the top reasons people are denied here. If you have 2 different business, open the 2 business accounts and let ALL business transactions go through those accounts.
Your personal account is what will be receiving your monthly salary.
ok.Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haa abeg I no want wahala o please let me ask so I can be double sure. Atleast it would cost me nothing to ask on here, and I can get a direct answer from anyone than searching and searching on google

cutebear:
A lot of these questions you’ve been asking can easily be found with a simple google search o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ummys: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
rigvod:
hello sir. What was you reason for inflating amounts and your circumstances like this? ? Ha.
Plus multiple credits of 6m, 5m and multiple 1m inside the same month. U surely dnt know how this ukvi works. Take ur tym to read this thread and how to counter these blunders if you think of reapplying
.Yes,thats the account i do Business with so definetly has large amount of money.thts y i didnt get bcz same amount or more has been into the account for more than 2yrs 10m and 15m has been lodge in the account in september and many more in the past months.But Thnk you and i understand better now.next time i will expalin to them if thr are large deposits like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.