Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445721 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ty01: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
toshibazaram:
I have qatar and ethiopian airlines to chose. Please can anyone share their experience? Thank you guys����
Ive flown both and they are both good, but I’ll take Qatar airways any day. Doha international airport where you will be transiting is better than Bole international airport in AddisAbaba. Also in-flight entertainment and food are better with Qatar airways.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
I’ll be going with Ethiopian Airline in two weeks. When are you traveling

toshibazaram:
I have qatar and ethiopian airlines to chose. Please can anyone share their experience? Thank you guys����
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
You are most welcome. Since you are going the route of self service, why don't you get it from the online banking platform so that it's already in one document and is of high resolution. It'll save you all that stress.
Loyaltysoul:

I always appreciate your Swift response Amelia, I wanted to do self service so I will merge all the pages of the statement and put it in one file with care and check over and over to see that all pages is uploaded

Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by toshibazaram: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
On friday
Ayodele112:
I’ll be going with Ethiopian Airline in two weeks. When are you traveling

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ok. Safe trip! Please come back on here and share your experience. Especially about the 2,000pounds cash at hand of a thing

toshibazaram:
On friday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by toshibazaram: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oh. I was told that qatar is no longer available for my date. Ill have to do ethiopian. Thanks for you quick response. However i would appreciate if anyone update me with their covid rulesand requirement.

ty01:

Ive flown both and they are both good, but I’ll take Qatar airways any day. Doha international airport where you will be transiting is better than Bole international airport in AddisAbaba. Also in-flight entertainment and food are better with Qatar airways.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by desi10mi: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please who can help me proof read my statement of purpose
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello everyone. Would payment on arrival for hotels work/acceptable or It’s a must I pay for the hotel before arrival.

If it’s acceptable, would they send me a confirmation or something to show as proof at the airport, that I’ll be staying at their hotel
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by falilatu: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Finally,
My husband got his visa today after initial denial.
He replied and made necessary corrections
Biometric was jan 5 2022
Tls mail for passport collection was feb1 2022
He picked up his passport with visa feb 2 2022

Also about CAC his company is showing inactive on Cac search online. But he attached the evidence of annual filing to his application. I uploaded that earlier.

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
wow cool i will love to have link on how to pay for my filing too
thanks

falilatu:
Finally,
My husband got his visa today after initial denial.
He replied and made necessary corrections
Biometric was jan 5 2022
Tls mail for passport collection was feb1 2022
He picked up his passport with visa feb 2 2022

Also about CAC his company is showing inactive on Cac search online. But he attached the evidence of annual filing to his application. I uploaded that earlier.

Thanks everyone
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ayodele112:
This won’t be funny o. It was 1000pounds I told them I would be spending in my application. I’ve booked ticket already, now they want us to provide 2000pounds

Not true.....

False info

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Loyaltysoul: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
I would have love too but I want to indicate by circle on date that shows salary, reversed transaction, and sponsorship fund on my statement of acct before upload it.

Lol I need to do that to make their work easier

Thx for your good work on this site sister

AmeliaT:
You are most welcome. Since you are going the route of self service, why don't you get it from the online banking platform so that it's already in one document and is of high resolution. It'll save you all that stress.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Really, thank you. It had better not be true

oluayebenz:

Not true.....

False info
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Firefunmi2014:
Good evening all.

My husband and three children got their dependents visa approved.

Application submitted Dec 16

Biometric Jan 6

Visa approved 25th January.

Thanks for sharing, can I ask you please?

How old is your nephew and did you show a strong relationship tie or did you adopt him. Just curious, because I thought these could have helped?

My nephew was refused.

Thank you all for your guidance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
You can pay for your hotel on arrival. Just have the booking confirmation with you.

Dinoforyou00:
Hello everyone. Would payment on arrival for hotels work/acceptable or It’s a must I pay for the hotel before arrival.

If it’s acceptable, would they send me a confirmation or something to show as proof at the airport, that I’ll be staying at their hotel

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AskGod07: 1:55am On Feb 03, 2022
I need more contribution before I will submit my application this morning,

My husband used is saving account to transferred 700k sponsorship fund into my acct hope that won't be any issue ? Although his working and paying well, we wanted to submit his salary account and payslip and my salary acct, employment letters and payslip along.

Amelia as answered the question before, but just need more insight but we submit the application this morning

Giselle pls need your contribution
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by falilatu: 3:30am On Feb 03, 2022
pufframmy:
wow cool i will love to have link on how to pay for my filing too
thanks

We don’t have the link directly .His auditor does it for him
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by motunrayoo(f): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Despite the mistake of wrong date on previous travel
Visa was issued with 6months validity

Thanks so much to everyone .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by motunrayoo(f): 4:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Family a quick one

My sister inlaw applied with her kids
2 children
Her husband is sponsoring the entire trip with 2.5m for 14days
She earns about 400k monthly and husband earns over a million monthly . The husband is self employed though and pays himself salary and has a valid UK visa

They applied for uK visa
The wife created a budget sheet allocating budget of
925,000 to herself
800,000 to first child
And 775,000 to the last child
And this is exactly what she filled on her VAF their visa was denied.

My question is
How much in total is she supposed to fill on her form being the adult on the family trip since the Person that reviewed their file claims she said she will be using 925,000 for trip with her kids and was too low for a family trip whereas she has enmarked /splitter funds for her kids in their own application and has her own separately

2.is she also supposed to include her husband business account where his salary is paid from since the eco said the income of the husband is not from a credible source

4.she has about 4m in her own account aside the fund for support from her husband. Is she supposed to support the trip also from her income?

5- the application was supported
With marriage certificate
Her own employment letter
Her salary account
Family pictures
Property documents
She is also a director in her husbands company and the Cac documents attached

6-Guru help review the refusal attached as she wants to apply immediately

Also recently she lost her dad and spent so much money from her account can she add her fathers death certificate and explain the unusually high expense on her account to the burial of her dad or she should wait till the part of her statement goes off

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Sorry , for the refusal my family was refused 2 weeks ago with silly reason now planning to reply

motunrayoo:
Family a quick one

My sister inlaw applied with her kids
2 children
Her husband is sponsoring the entire trip with 2.5m for 14days
She earns about 400k monthly and husband earns over a million monthly . The husband is self employed though and pays himself salary and has a valid UK visa

They applied for uK visa
The wife created a budget sheet allocating budget of
925,000 to herself
800,000 to first child
And 775,000 to the last child
And this is exactly what she filled on her VAF their visa was denied.

My question is
How much in total is she supposed to fill on her form being the adult on the family trip since the Person that reviewed their file claims she said she will be using 925,000 for trip with her kids and was too low for a family trip whereas she has enmarked /splitter funds for her kids in their own application and has her own separately

2.is she also supposed to include her husband business account where his salary is paid from since the eco said the income of the husband is not from a credible source

4.she has about 4m in her own account aside the fund for support from her husband. Is she supposed to support the trip also from her income?

5- the application was supported
With marriage certificate
Her own employment letter
Her salary account
Family pictures
Property documents
She is also a director in her husbands company and the Cac documents attached

6-Guru help review the refusal attached as she wants to apply immediately

Also recently she lost her dad and spent so much money from her account can she add her fathers death certificate and explain the unusually high expense on her account to the burial of her dad or she should wait till the part of her statement goes off
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Please all the gurus in the house most especially those who are contributed towards this denied when I posted it .# tutu # Amelia #Giselle # cutebear # Nchabuomo and others

my wife and 3 kids was denied tourist visa 2 weeks ago.

Eco denied them because of unknown transfers made onto their mom account and from the info provided they can't unable to establish the source of these funds and if the money is available for their own personal use.

There's no unknown fund in her account only her monthly salary and the 1.5m sponsorship fund i transferred to her acct.

However, I transferred 1.5m into their Mom account before the application and wrote the sponsorship letter to back it, although the 1.5m transferred is from my saving account

which I will like to re-apply for them by submiting saving account indicates the 1.5 ,my salary acct ,payslip, employment letter,ID card

My questions now is that if I wanted to prove the source of the 1.5m I transferred from my saving acct how can I prove it?

The saving account I used to transferred 1.5m, I dedicated it to receive non salary payment for example when I sold my 2 previous car, using it to pay utilities bills, used it to send money to family, children upkeep, etc

This morning when I saw family of 3 refusal letter I was shocked and trying to ask for Moore insight on how to go about my family too.

I hope ECo won't ask for the source of the money in my saving account that I used to transferred the 1.5m to my wife acct.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2022
motunrayoo:
Despite the mistake of wrong date on previous travel
Visa was issued with 6months validity

Thanks so much to everyone .

Congratulations pls how much do you state in your application that you want to spend in the UK and for how many days?thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dstikz47(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2022
My name is David,

You can ask me for any of your flight ticket bookings. For those of you traveling for schooling or tours. Please kindly reach out to me ON 08087759410. With satguru travels, all your travels packages are covered. Cheap prices available too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dstikz47(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2022
tenderjunkie:
Good day house.
My wife and I are planning on relocating to the UK.
She's a nurse and we plan on using the NHS route.

She got a job offer already.

How do we go about the process of applying for Visa where I'll be her dependant?

Hello, you can chat me up on 08087759410 for process. I work with Satguru Travels and we will help you with the visa process at cheap prices.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by motunrayoo(f): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2022
switch900:

Congratulations pls how much do you state in your application that you want to spend in the UK and for how many days?thanks
15days and 1.2m including hotel flight and flex money.
I earn 1.2m monthly and spends 200k monthly hence the 1.2m is like one and a quarter of my disposable income

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dstikz47(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Dinoforyou00:
Please anybodyy?

What are you paying for. You can chat me up on 08087759410. I work with satguru travels.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by motunrayoo(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Please all the gurus in the house most especially those who are contributed towards this denied when I posted it .# tutu # Amelia #Giselle # cutebear # Nchabuomo and others

my wife and 3 kids was denied tourist visa 2 weeks ago.

Eco denied them because of unknown transfers made onto their mom account and from the info provided they can't unable to establish the source of these funds and if the money is available for their own personal use.

There's no unknown fund in her account only her monthly salary and the 1.5m sponsorship fund i transferred to her acct.

However, I transferred 1.5m into their Mom account before the application and wrote the sponsorship letter to back it, although the 1.5m transferred is from my saving account

which I will like to re-apply for them by submiting saving account indicates the 1.5 ,my salary acct ,payslip, employment letter,ID card

My questions now is that if I wanted to prove the source of the 1.5m I transferred from my saving acct how can I prove it?

The saving account I used to transferred 1.5m, I dedicated it to receive non salary payment for example when I sold my 2 previous car, using it to pay utilities bills, used it to send money to family, children upkeep, etc

This morning when I saw family of 3 refusal letter I was shocked and trying to ask for Moore insight on how to go about my family too.

I hope ECo won't ask for the source of the money in my saving account that I used to transferred the 1.5m to my wife acct.

Good morning,
Please how much did your wife state in her application for the trip

And how much did she state for the individual kids each for the trip

Also how much is she contributing herself for the trip

So sorry for this too many question as this will help in my sister in laws application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2022
The allocating your sister in-law draft is cool, the Eco mistakenly quote her own fund on all the family that's mistake number 1

The 1.5m I transferred to my wife acct , put 400k each for 3 kids ie 1.2m my wife take the remaining 300k plus her own support of 400k making 700k for my wife.

Because the airline we used as flight reservation for 1adult and 3 kids is around 1.150m at that time we submit the flight quote fees for 1 adult and 3 kids from wakanow, hotel 250k, while she will contribute 400k for feeding and transportation. I stated that I will cover the flight and hotel in my sponsorship letter.

motunrayoo:

Good morning,
Please how much did your wife state in her application for the trip

And how much did she state for the individual kids each for the trip

Also how much is she contributing herself for the trip

So sorry for this too many question as this will help in my sister in laws application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abby2020: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations on your approval, pls when and where did you do your biometrics??
motunrayoo:

15days and 1.2m including hotel flight and flex money.
I earn 1.2m monthly and spends 200k monthly hence the 1.2m is like one and a quarter of my disposable income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by motunrayoo(f): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Ok thanks so much. I was the one that told her to allocate and as she was denied I felt really guilty.

Ok thanks so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by motunrayoo(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Abby2020:
Congratulations on your approval, pls when and where did you do your biometrics??
January 5,2022 in Victoria island here in Lagos. It was really fast I was shocked myself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.