Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1440646 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations on your meried favour.
My question is if you have to resubmit those same old documents used for the first application?
Thanks as I await response from you or anyone that has an idea.
Gentlesoul3268:

Thank you very much Ma Ameliia....I really appreciate your concerned yesterday.

I have sent an email to UKVI complaint department for wrongly denied my wife for a large fund deposit the ECO mentioned.

Now I was told to reapply immediately to counter the refusal letter on a ground by providing the statement of account where I transferred the money into my wife bank account.

I used my personal bank statement to transferred the money to her which I used the account for miscellaneous and domestic stuff at times, Although I have a salary account which showing a steading 550k monthly salary.

We will write a cover letter to address the reason Eco wrongly denied my wife and the kids, also to provide my salary account, personal account I used to transferred the money into her acct, my payslips, and my work ID card, previous bank statement indicating the salary and 1.5m sponsorship fund apart from that no any other funds.

Please is that a good ideas?

All the gurus ...leef,, madam, cutebear , Ameila, Giselle and everyone

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leleky:
Congratulations on your meried favour.
My question is if you have to resubmit those same old documents used for the first application?
Thanks as I await response from you or anyone that has an idea.

I haven't got any response back from them, I mean people that I showed the refusal letter too that asked me to reapply immediately
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asknaija: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Thank you very much Ma Ameliia....I really appreciate your concerned yesterday.

I have sent an email to UKVI complaint department for wrongly denied my wife for a large fund deposit the ECO mentioned.

Now I was told to reapply immediately to counter the refusal letter on a ground by providing the statement of account where I transferred the money into my wife bank account.

I used my personal bank statement to transferred the money to her which I used the account for miscellaneous and domestic stuff at times, Although I have a salary account which showing a steading 550k monthly salary.

We will write a cover letter to address the reason Eco wrongly denied my wife and the kids, also to provide my salary account, personal account I used to transferred the money into her acct, my payslips, and my work ID card, previous bank statement indicating the salary and 1.5m sponsorship fund apart from that no any other funds.

Please is that a good ideas?

All the gurus ...leef,, madam, cutebear , Ameila, Giselle and everyone

Hello,

Please did they respond to your complaint mail and ask you to reapply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
muomavanessa:
I am tracking it, but the response email I got from Ukvi when I asked for status is what is worrisome, they said my application is not in their system.
what's the tracking showing? And can you send snapshots of both the the ukvi response and your tracking stage?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tenderjunkie: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good day house.
My wife and I are planning on relocating to the UK.
She's a nurse and we plan on using the NHS route.

She got a job offer already.

How do we go about the process of applying for Visa where I'll be her dependant?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mulannoire(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pls guys what rate is used to calculate fx? Oanda or black market?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
mulannoire:
Pls guys what rate is used to calculate fx? Oanda or black market?
oanda

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
tenderjunkie:
Good day house.
How do we go about the process of applying for Visa where I'll be her dependant?
has she received her sponsorship certificate? It should state the type of visa she will be applying for
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello guys. Please is it possible to self isolate/quarantine in a private room but with a shared bathroom with other guests in the apartment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by keleks: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello Everyone, My mum wants to visit the Uk and I will be her sole sponsor, I have been financially responsible for her since she retired and it shows it her bank statement. In the application, where it ask how much are you spending PERSONALLY, does she need to put any amount since I am the one sponsoring her trip 100%. Note she does not have alot as minimum balance . Also in the sponsor letter, do I need to state the exact amount I am sponsoring her with?There is a part in the application that asked about this and she added it. I will also be submitting my bank statements as sponsor. Then is there no free date for biometrics anymore? All the dates available we have to pay for it, even if we want self service?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by babranancy: 12:03am On Jan 31, 2022
tenderjunkie:
Good day house.

Have she gotten her cost of sponsorship certificates?
If yes, then did the nhs hospital tick that they will sponsor her dependent? If yes, then you guys can then apply and you will be her dependent.
You need to have your marriage certificate
Passport
Tb test result
Proof of fund ( which is the cost of sponsorship certificate)
Criminal record
National identity card.
Your wife’s visa passport page when approved

Though when I ( the main applicant) applied together with my husband, they requested for my approved visa page. So he had to wait for me to get my visa first before he can apply.

This is the little information I have, I hope it might help in answering your question .

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by SlimJed: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Please can someone help me on this

SlimJed:
I just got an email that my passport has been at TLS for collection for over 20days and would be returned, but I'm not in Lagos so I can't pick it up.
I paid N9000 for courier service, but no one at TLS is responding to my emails.

is there a way to contact TLS about a situation like this? or a phone number to call?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dirolad(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Please what does it mean when enquiry gets closed?

I tried following up on my Visa Enquiry mailbox but got this-

UKVI - Enquiry Closed

Dear xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx,

Our records indicate that your email has not come via the online form, we are therefore unable to continue with this enquiry.

Please resubmit a new email enquiry form and pay the appropriate charge, details can be found here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
keleks:
Hello Everyone, My mum wants to visit the Uk and I will be her sole sponsor, I have been financially responsible for her since she retired and it shows it her bank statement. In the application, where it ask how much are you spending PERSONALLY, does she need to put any amount since I am the one sponsoring her trip 100%. Note she does not have alot as minimum balance . Also in the sponsor letter, do I need to state the exact amount I am sponsoring her with?There is a part in the application that asked about this and she added it. I will also be submitting my bank statements as sponsor. Then is there no free date for biometrics anymore? All the dates available we have to pay for it, even if we want self service?
How much is she spending personally- put 1 naira
How much is available/how much are you sponsoring with?- state exactly how much as u will b submitting your your bank statement, this sum will be viewed afainst ur bank statemnt.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
dirolad:
Please what does it mean when enquiry gets closed?

I tried following up on my Visa Enquiry mailbox but got this-

UKVI - Enquiry Closed

Dear xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx,

Our records indicate that your email has not come via the online form, we are therefore unable to continue with this enquiry.

Please resubmit a new email enquiry form and pay the appropriate charge, details can be found here
You have to pay to through the link that was sent to you in the mail you received from UKVI before you can be told anything about your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by philipcox(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Please I need websites where I can buy cheap and good ticket to UK. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
philipcox:

I normally use Skyscanner for all my flights and I have found them to be a good aggregator
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by siant: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Pls I need answer to this: I am currently applying for admission to study for my master in Europe, at the same time I am about to apply for my passport. In the course of submitting the application for admission, my b.sc transcript is needed to be uploaded online, when I got my transcript from my University, my date of birth is written on it. And I have been using different date of birth since I graduated from the University, which i am planning to use for my passport.
Will the different date of birth on the passport and the academic transcript cause visa application rejection, because transcript is among the documents to be submitted at the embassy for visa processing?

Should I go ahead to apply for a passport with the new date of birth,or the one on the transcript?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please can I make payment on airbnb with my firstbank visa card
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tenderjunkie: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=babranancy post=109824365][/quote]
Thank you so much. Was worrying my head over nothing. She's gotten the sponsorship certificate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tenderjunkie: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2022
giselle237:
has she received her sponsorship certificate? It should state the type of visa she will be applying for
yes she has. Thanks for your assistance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Dinoforyou00:
Good morning everyone. Please can I make payment on airbnb with my firstbank visa card

Such queries should be channelled to your financial institution. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2022
philipcox:

To add to your options travelstart, and you get quotations in naira.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2022
siant:
Pls I need answer to this: I am currently applying for admission to study for my master in Europe, at the same time I am about to apply for my passport. In the course of submitting the application for admission, my b.sc transcript is needed to be uploaded online, when I got my transcript from my University, my date of birth is written on it. And I have been using different date of birth since I graduated from the University, which i am planning to use for my passport.
Will the different date of birth on the passport and the academic transcript cause visa application rejection, because transcript is among the documents to be submitted at the embassy for visa processing?

Should I go ahead to apply for a passport with the new date of birth,or the one on the transcript?

Best your info are in sync to avoid any doubts. Especially one as DOB.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2022
@philipcox avoid travelstart. Any issue with the ticket or any slight changes and you will hate ever contracting business with them. Le worst travel agency. You will cry to get your refund even though they have received refund from the airline. To reach the company you will spend unending hours speaking to whatsapp bot etc.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2022
giselle237:
@philipcox avoid travelstart. Any issue with the ticket or any slight changes and you will hate ever contracting business with them. Le worst travel agency. You will cry to get your refund even though they have received refund from the airline. To reach the company you will spend unending hours speaking to whatsapp bot etc.

That's not fair, you or less % having a bad experience cant be used as ultimate measures to judge a company's reputation. I recently got a ticket from their app, though had issues with payment, but had it all resolved via WhatsApp with no hassle or stress, even so was done on a weekend.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
leef2022:

That's not fair, you or less % having a bad experience cant be used as ultimate measures to judge a company's reputation. I recently got a ticket from their app, though had issues with payment, but had it all resolved via WhatsApp with no hassle or stress, even so was done on a weekend.
There is such a thing as review. This is a business and not a charity. If I pay for a service and do not receive the service and further go on to acquire losses who are you to tell me what and what should be my experience?
This company took as charges 200 thousand naira following a flight cancellation by the airline even though the airline gave them a full refund.
They could have honorably done a full refund as the company gave them 100 percent refund. The refund was after 14 weeks of endless back and forth.
Are you to force your own experience onto me? Pls this is a public forum and any company that provides abysmal service should be given feedbacks good or bad. I repeat @philipcox only purchase a ticket from travelstart if you are sure there will be no room for unexpectancies. Any small deviation, get ready to pay endless charges and lose value!
Customer feedback is essential to guide and inform decision making and influence good changes to any product or service!

8 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please who can help me make payment on airbnb and I pay in naira please cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
giselle237:

There is such a thing as review. This is a business and not a charity. If I pay for a service and do not receive the service and further go on to acquire losses who are you to tell me what and what should be my experience?
This company took as charges 200 thousand naira following a flight cancellation by the airline even though the airline gave them a full refund.
They could have honorably done a full refund as the company gave them 100 percent refund. The refund was after 14 weeks of endless back and forth.
Are you to force your own experience onto me? Pls this is a public forum and any company that provides abysmal service should be given feedbacks good or bad. I repeat @philipcox only purchase a ticket from travelstart if you are sure there will be no room for unexpectancies. Any small deviation, get ready to pay endless charges and lose value!
Customer feedback is essential to guide and inform decision making and influence good changes to any product or service!

You have shown great knowledge as to customer's satisfaction and review. However, my last checks on Google play rates them 3+, which means larger % have had somewhere good experience with them, if not the app should have earned 2 or even, taken off Googleplay store.
Similarly xxxx company was trending recently that it was scamming the Nigeria market, in a response to the trend, the company issued a statement that about 30-38% are accounts that were blocked and that were strictly with due process in regards and request from law enforcement. Now, does that make the company/business a scam?
Centri paribus you have had a bad experience with them, and would say sorry about that as i wouldn't like a bad customer's services either, however,I have had good experience with them, and their Google play rating doesn't establish that they are the "worst" or near what you have painted them to be.
Yes, whilst it is encouraging to give warnings as to bad services, it is also very wise to do so with wisdom. If you wanted to do a customer's review, I am not entirely sure how NL is the best option.
The beauty of a public forum is/are that different opinions would be made, and that may come with checks or not. To go craze at checks and play a pity card that you can't be forced into another's opinion is preaching what you don't practice or accept.

Every business is out to make profits either via loss off her customers or from great patronage. If it were to be a charity organization, you wouldn't even be vetting some rage, would you?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gadguy125(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello there,

Please how long does it take for the VAC (Visa Application Centre) to receive the application after the DMC (Decision Making Centre) makes a decision and transfers it to them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.