Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. (41115 Views)

My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki / My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by minicky: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Please guys I need a work I live in onitsha any boss at here dah can help me out 08124313821
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by laudate: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
UnitedAlliance:
It’s not part of my training in over 30 years in fortune 100 companies in the USA to spoonfeed failed applicants. I worked in entertainment, healthcare, technology industries.

Not sure where you’re all getting this lame idea.

My job is to focus on selecting the right candidate, board him/her and grow my team.

This sense of entitlement is repugnant.
Which sense of entitlement are you talking about? shocked It is mere courtesy to provide feedback to a candidate, in order to notify him if he was successful or not, after an interview has been concluded.

I have seen many multinationals do it, both at home and abroad. If you don't, then maybe your own training was faulty.

I don't want to exchange words with you, so abeg swerve.....

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
laudate:

Which sense of entitlement are you talking about? shocked It is mere courtesy to provide feedback to a candidate, in order to notify him if he was successful or not, after an interview has been concluded.

I have seen many multinationals do it, both at home and abroad. If you don't, then maybe your own training was faulty.

I don't want to exchange words with you, so abeg swerve.....

You wrote a bunch of nonsense.

You too swerve.
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2019
Fremaxx:
That lilwetdick is very stubborn. You don't need to abuse someone before you make a point. GTB, Access bank, Nigerian brewery, nnpc, standard chartered bank, GTbank, union bank, stanbic ibtc, CBN, kpmg, P&G, Halliburton, ExxonMobil, shell, chevron, agip, saipem, Schneider electric, McKinsey, etc pay above 200k. So many more.

many of the companies you wrote there, do not pay fresh graduate with no experience 200k
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairaland is indeed a huge forum. probably the hr of the second firm read about my post and she sent me a reply today grin
Apologies for delayed feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to visit our office and interview with our team.

At this time, we have chosen to proceed with another candidate who has more leadership experience. However, we were impressed with your background and industry knowledge.

We wish you the best of luck in your career endeavours.

Best Regards

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

you must be joking, pls except some oil companies, which bank, fmcg, government agencies and medical establishment pay fresh graduate above 200K.. even CBN do not pay new grad 200k.

for the oil companies and some companies that pay well, only few graduates get employed, so we are still left with many employed graduates getting 40- 70k per month.

Please just stop it... grin
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please just stop it... grin

stop what? Lol.

Nowadays salary info are now in public domain..you just have to check the right places to find them.
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

stop what? Lol.

"which bank, fmcg, government agencies and medical establishment pay fresh graduate above 200K.. even CBN do not pay new grad 200k".

This na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Tzmilez: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Most companies are looking for people to use and dump because they know about the scarcity of jobs in Nigeria and how hard it is, sorry about this experience.
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

"which bank, fmcg, government agencies and medical establishment pay fresh graduate above 200K.. even CBN do not pay new grad 200k".

This na.

but it is true...many banks do not pay new grad 200k..highest they pay is 180k. Even contract staffs earn 30-70k.. Fmcg..dangote pay new gra 140k..government forget it..nobody is gonna pay a new grad 200k..cbn..200k is like a senior manager salary..the only stuff you enjoy in cbn is your weekly allowance.
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by blakhenry: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chief please can u give me the contact to follow up. Am so interested. Regards.
frankyskyboi:
I already have a stable job tho but I just thought of attending interviews with the aim of either greener pastures and to experience what most job seekers pass through. I'm a pharmacist though

The First was a job vacancy advertised on nairaland by an online firm in UK, they needed an online health rep.. The interview was on WhatsApp..They drilled me with so many research questions, gave me deadlines to submit and I always wowed them by submitting before deadline.. The interview process took about a week.. The next week..They called for salary negotiation..I was so excited but my excitement was cut short when they told me they're paying according to minimum wage..i was taken aback..even though I opted for part time..30000 wasn't cool because I knew their rep in uk won't be paid same wage..i told them that I should be paid same as the person working in uk since it's almost same job description but they said they'll pay according to country's minimum wage. I told them even a part time pharmacist cant earn such amount..she said Nigerians are obsessed with money..started giving entrepreneurship gospel bla bla..I just kuku lost interest..lol
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

but it is true...many banks do not pay new grad 200k..highest they pay is 180k. Even contract staffs earn 30-70k.. Fmcg..dangote pay new gra 140k..government forget it..nobody is gonna pay a new grad 200k..cbn..200k is like a senior manager salary..the only stuff you enjoy in cbn is your weekly allowance.

Lol. You know nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. You know nothing. grin

no time to argue..now list the banks in nigeria that pays new grad with no experience 200k? Lets see how many they are. I am sure you will mention gtb and 209,000k.i laugh in french.

Hmm...and, i am guessing you think banks pay contract staff 150k
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

no time to argue..now list the banks in nigeria that pays new grad with no experience 200k? Lets see how many they are. I am sure you will mention gtb and 209,000k.i laugh in french.

Hmm...and, i am guessing you think banks pay contract staff 150k

Once again, you know nothing...

1 Like

Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Once again, you know nothing...

as i know nothing...you are to suppose put the info you know instead of rambling up and down

or i should i past my payslip for you to see what i collect after tax.
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

as i know nothing...you are to suppose put the info you know instead of rambling up and down

or i should i past my payslip for you to see what i collect after tax.

You said banks do not pay 200k and above. Then you went ahead to mention a bank that pays above 200k. Yet you think that is the only bank that pays above 200k for entry level?

Please, just stop it.
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You said banks do not pay 200k and above. Then you went ahead to mention a bank that pays above 200k. Yet you think that is the only bank that pays above 200k for entry level?

Please, just stop it.

stop what..if you have superior info..put it down lets see it

i didnt mention anybank that pays above 200k, if you understand sarcasm.. "i wrote 209k and went further with i laugh in french"
Re: My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilwetdick:

i didnt mention anybank that pays above 200k, if you understand sarcasm.. "i wrote 209k and went further with i laugh in french"

Lol, fair enough then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Tues And Thurs Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.