Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast (15697 Views)

Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? / See The Best Way To Serve Your Man Breakfast. (photo) / Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by sizzlers(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2010
sorry guys if i have spoiled the show undecided but na wetin me wont every morning
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by lapronou(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
i think fried ripe plantain with pap is ideal.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Ranoscky(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
grin grin grin hahahahaha. . . Nottin wey person no go see for dis NL. grin

@Sizzlers, which kain ritualist pic-shor b dat 1 again for shyt sake? undecided

See as you just dump d goat head dia lyk trailer wey block road ! grin
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Claracuzio: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
1. Alomo bitters
2. Amala n gbegiri n ogunfe (he- goat)
3. Mortuary standard Gulder
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by sizzlers(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ranoscky:

grin grin grin hahahahaha. . . Nottin wey person no go see for dis NL. grin

@Sizzlers, which kain ritualist pic-shor b dat 1 again for shyt sake? undecided

See as you just dump d goat head dia lyk trailer wey block road ! grin
my broda wetin man go do
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by KennyG6(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
weekends:ewa agoyin + agege bread, akara + bread,
weekdays: non naija meals
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by muskham(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
whenever am in naija i prefer akara and pap
but here in jand it is complete english breakfast without rice muffin
on saturdays and sundays but during the week
it is nothing until 'chiken and chips 's shop' is open
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by r231(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

weekends:ewa agoyin + agege bread, akara + bread,
weekdays: non naija meals

yep

or yam and egg or ata din din grin grin
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2010
Chai sizzlers!!! Na wah for you oh. You don turn belle for some people with your isiewu. Not me though grin.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ranoscky:

Chewing raw garri without water.

It keeps you goin until nite falls !!!
Yeah right!

You think? I don't see that happening. grin grin
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Yeah right!

You think? I don't see that happening. grin grin

mama-gee, try is then come back and give us a full report grin
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by jetore: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
pap and akara or moin moin.keeping it real
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by tennyalad(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
typical bread and scrambled egg or corflakes with milk
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
Agege Bread and Ewa Agahin (mashed beans), with a bottle of Pepsi.

Thats me saying it as it is for me.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by 1759(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
Agege bread and akara
Akara and oatmeal
Agege bread and beans
Yam and eggs
Rice and beans
Spaghetti and dodo
Beans porridge ( i particularly like this but anytime i have it i turn into a walking bio gas production facility )
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2010
What's beans porridge? Never heard of that
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2010
Agege bread and akara - Na wa o. How do you digest this?
Akara and oatmeal - Fantastic! Tastes great.
Agege bread and beans - When used with the hot, soft, fresh bread with ewa goin, its like heaven to the palate.
Yam and eggs - depends on how well you do the eggs. Best with stewed eggs.
Rice and beans - Boring. Didnt like this at all.
Spaghetti and dodo - always used meatballs instead.
Beans porridge ( i particularly like this but anytime i have it i turn into a walking bio gas production facility ) - my brother this one na disaster oh. grin Only eat at night if you must.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by perx(f): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2010
naija
akamu + milk + sugar and crunchy akara without pepper
or
yam/dodo + fried egg wit enough onions n tomatoes (no pepper)
or
yam pottage + cube sized ripe plantain or sweet potato + pumpkin leaf with no beans
or
bread and tea + fried eggs

abroad = full english breakfast with hot chocolate
or cereal

Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2010
perx:

abroad = full english breakfast with hot chocolate
or cereal

lol, there's only three things on that plate that I can eat.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 03, 2010
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/328916_breakfast2-400_jpgf0be831da24f86349352dfca3524b154[/img]

This is a bit too much. . . .

eggs, sausgae and bacon will do.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by perx(f): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, there's only three things on that plate that I can eat.

Ileke-IdI:

This is a bit too much. . . .

eggs, sausgae and bacon will do.

lol. dont like mushrooms n bacon that much but d rest is all good
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2010
perx:

lol. dont like mushrooms n bacon that much but d rest is all good

I'll eat the tomatoes, mushrooms [yum], and beans but nothing else tongue. I tend to be put off by English food but I'm always willing to try something new grin.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2010
lol has any of you been to a top hotel before? That's typically what you get for breakfast. Bush people.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by honeric01(m): 3:57am On Oct 03, 2010
breakfast? what is that? i hardly get hungry until around 11am, does that still qualify to be called breakfast?

don't even remember when i ate as early as 8am, bachelor life no good joor sad sad sad sad
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2010
davidylan:

lol has any of you been to a top hotel before? That's typically what you get for breakfast. Bush people.

Top hotel where? And who ya calling bush people? That's not nice sad
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by 1759(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Top hotel where? And who ya calling bush people? That's not nice sad

Pierced you are taking him to seriously.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2010
Hehehe, I guess I was undecided. Sorry, don't mind me lipsrsealed embarassed.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Yorisb: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2010
Just had sliced Onions and a cupa Bournvita

Highly nutritious  cool
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by 1759(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2010
Boiled plantain with either sauce or fried eggs. A cold guinness wouldn't be a bad idea to go with it.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by alkanes1(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2010
Mine should be starch with hot ogwo soup(well spiced)
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by MissyB3(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
As expected, the one who needs a behavior therapy found his way here. Shior! undecided

What does the question imply, again? What each individual [as a Nigerian] have for breakfast or what most Nigerians are likely to have for breakfast?
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by hackney(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
Akamu na akara.
yum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigerian Fried Rice / Three Crowns Set To Unlock The Code To Every Mum’s Heart / I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.