Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast (15713 Views)

Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? / See The Best Way To Serve Your Man Breakfast. (photo) / Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Osama10(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2010
Banga Soup and Starch. tongue
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 2:31am On Oct 04, 2010
Anyone ever try eating pepe soup in the morning? grin
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by snthesis(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2010
^^^thot u were in new york
were u dey see garri chop on a regular basis shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Osama10(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
snthesis:

You have african shops that sell all kinds of stuff over there.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by snthesis(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^regular is d key word tongue
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
snthesis:

I am in New York. You think we don't have garri in New York? There's African shops here you know. If fact, there's an African market up in the Bronx. Never been there though. We buy our garri from somewhere else.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Ranoscky(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2010
honeric01:

breakfast? what is that? i hardly get hungry until around 11am, does that still qualify to be called breakfast?

don't even remember when i ate as early as 8am, bachelor life no good joor sad sad sad sad

Guy you'v said it all.

Now the earliest time i eat my breafast is from 2pm downward

But back then in the mornin, i normally enjoy 'mama Ada Rice and ofe akwu with confirm goat meat.' kiss

Walia Ofe akwu dey ginja my swagger back den O. Com dilute am with shine-shine bobo, omo na bouncin !!!
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by snthesis(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I am in New York. You think we don't have garri in New York? There's African shops here you know. If fact, there's an African market up in the Bronx. Never been there though. We buy our garri from somewhere else.

mind me not, tis d sherlock in me cool
garri for bfast in newyork, is kinda strnge though tongue

@topic
old school bfast: yam and oil
new school: noodles for d kids, bread, egg and tea 4 adults
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by SABalogun: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2010
Hot tea and bread or oat.
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2010
snthesis:

mind me not, tis d sherlock in me  cool
garri for bfast in newyork, is kinda strnge though tongue

How so?  grin
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
Anyone ever tried Bread and Toothpaste??
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
amazyn:

Anyone ever tried Bread and Toothpaste??

lipsrsealed tongue Oh well, if you like that then good for you. I don't think consuming all that fluoride is healthy
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You sound like an atypical New Yorker though. undecided What about the starbucks coffee, the sandwich lunches and the helter skelter lifestyle? I wouldn't have thought you would be eating such heavy foods like garri. shocked
Re: Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast by InkedNerd(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2010
tensor777:

[b]You sound like an atypical New Yorker though. undecided [/b]What about the starbucks coffee, the sandwich lunches and the helter skelter lifestyle? I wouldn't have thought you would be eating such heavy foods like garri. shocked

How so? How does a typical New Yorker sound? I go to Starbucks but rarely. I prefer to go to local cafes to hang out. lol, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the helter skelter lifestyle, but I do eat garri all the time. lol, my family thinks I eat it a little too much. It doesn't usually last more than two weeks in the house if I'm around grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Commercial Kitchen Equipment Offer Here / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / 16 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.