Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21039 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Codeine no be drugs? Abi den no ban am?
It still falls to the premise I made.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Saucyxo:

Dont even bother hes sick. Btw WWE is acting and I've watched a bullfight several times in Spain.

I stopped watching WWE when I noticed it's acting.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Oga, there are normal things we do and each part of our bodies is meant for certain things. So you can't go on creating what is not.
For example: legs are meant for walking, jugging, running, etc, but if you choose to do all of those with your head, however convenient it might be for you, it would be abnormal and you'd also be exposed to risks, just as would be drinking with your nostrils or trying to stuff eba through your ear canal.
Sigh.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

You no get sense. A frigging ne'er-do-well like you has been advocating for an abomination, and no-one has accused you, dodo, of having issues or having homosexuality in your bloodline.

At least, now, everyone can see the dishonesty in this bloody numskull. The dweeb has been sulllying nature with her shameful clamour for an abnormality. Ask the miserable thing why she supports one abnormality but not others she'd go on spouting drivel about her entire family being a flipping junkie because her dysfunctional brain can only disgorge puerility.

Shameless hypocritical tatterdemalion!!

Tramadol and codeine at work. Lmao
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
so they can have sex around to please men but can't marry, right?. What type of fvckrry is that?. Marriage is the best solution. To "provide teens sex education and provide contraceptives". What a load of crap. This is child sex abuse. You do this so you can have unlimited sex as you want with them. After you finished with their yansh by the time they turn 20 and you are ready to settle down you opt for "clean lady" because you can't take these ladies you gave sex education and contraceptives to your mama because they are whores. I know the drill. I know how it works.

This is the way non muslims think. They use these young girls for sex in the name of "they are too young to marry" but they aren't too young to fvck around right?. Rubbish.

You do that rubbish by my girls, guy, your family will pay heavy price. This bullshit you still do in 2019. I remembered in the 90s when CHRISTIAN men would befriend Muslim girls and got them pregnant on purpose. The whole idea was to have CHRISTIAN babies. Imams had to issue fatwa not to give them their daughters in marriage to those guys. But unfortunately CHRISTIANs know that men have upper hand. That if they can't claim the girls they can claim their babies. That's how they got away with it back then. You guys still have this evil idea now. I'm gonna forward this warning to people to watch out for these sexual predators using ladies they aren't ready to marry. You use them for your pleasures and dump them when you are about to settle down. To hell with your solution. Is this NONSENSE your religion or atheism reaches you?. What a load of crap.

Islam recommended marriage. Why is it so difficult to marry instead of giving them stupid sex education and stupid pills for your pleasures?. You guys are so greedy. Only idiots fall for this trash. Sex education my foot

Sex education doesn't mean they go having sex, go and read what sex education means, sex education is to teach them pros and cons of sex to make them protect themselves and avoid sex, see how you are so fixated on sex and girls and miss the whole point its like once you hear of word sex your mind can't think straight haba, if a teen is taught sex could be harmful to her/her future don't you think they will get more cautious, teens who get exposed early do so cos nobody taught them anything or try protect them

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:
It still false to the premise I made.
Simple yes or no, you no fit answer
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
sanpipita:

Sex education doesn't mean they go having sex, go and read what sex education means, sex education is to teach them pros and cons of sex to make them protect themselves and avoid sex, see how you are so fixated on sex and girls and miss the whole point its like once you hear of word sex your mind can't think straight haba, if a teen is taught sex could be harmful to her/her future don't you think they will get more cautious, teens who get exposed early do so cos nobody taught them anything or try protect them
took you 24hrs to reply. Did I ask you for analysis?. Refer back to screenshot I posted. That was enough evidence and I told you that I got more of it. These underage girls went through "sex education" lesson but still ended up pregnant by adults. Don't misconstrue my point. It is the same way I was trying to tell you guys about homosexual lesson in the UK. The idea is to expose children to homosexuality not all about teaching tolerance. I'm reluctant to say anything further bcuz tintingz has done justice to what you shied away from or refused to acknowledge. Case closed
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
sarahade:

Tramadol and codeine at work. Lmao
Of course what does one expect from a dim-witted turd eater with a chronic cognitive impairment. I'm done responding to a slipshod, contemptible uneducated literate like this dunce, whose only pinnacle of writing is scribbling gobbledegoooks.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
took you 24hrs to reply. Did I ask you for analysis?. Refer back to screenshot I posted. That was enough evidence and I told you that I got more of it. These underage girls went through "sex education" lesson but still ended up pregnant by adults. Don't misconstrue my point. It is the same way I was trying to tell you guys about homosexual lesson in the UK. The idea is to expose children to homosexuality not all about teaching tolerance. I'm reluctant to say anything further bcuz tintingz has done justice to what you shied away from or refused to acknowledge. Case closed

Sex education does not eradicate sex and will not, it's to inform people what sex is all about and the consequences that comes with it. You don't expect humans to be perfect or do you?

The idea of teaching students about Homosexuality is to inform them about the sexual orientation since it's not even known by many reason homophobic is still exist everywhere and gays are harassed and killed, educating them about this sexual orientation will reduce this barbaric act on gays.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Simple yes or no, you no fit answer
Is it good to take codeine while driving?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:

The idea of teaching students about Homosexuality is to inform them about the sexual orientation since it's not even known by many reason homophobic is still exist everywhere and gays are harassed and killed, educating them about this sexual orientation will reduce this barbaric act on gays.
This is what you and them have been hiding or shied away from or failed to comprehend all along. Gay lessons is to introduce kids to this stupidity which is the very reason their parents protested on the street. This was the point I raised but you guys didnt get it. Rather you focused on 'tolerance'. So it is clear gay lessons were meant to expose these kids to homosexual tendencies.

One out of 10 kids that attend gay lessons will eventually turn gay. They will show interest at some point. This is the reason parents protested. I have told you guys numerous times that this is their goal but they hide under "tolerance". They need to keep gay-ish in the bedroom.

Thanks for speaking element of truth.

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:
Is it good to take codeine while driving?
Is the arse a sexual organ?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
This is what you and them have been hiding or shied away from or failed to comprehend all along. Gay lesson is to introduce kids to this stupidity which is the very reason their parents protested on the street. This was the point I raised but you guys didnt get it. Rather you focused on 'tolerance'. So it is clear gay lesson was meant to introduce these kids to homosexual tendencies.

One out of 10 of the kids that attend gay lesson will eventually turn gay. They will show interest at some point. This is the reason parents protested. I have told you guys numerous times that the is their goal but they hide under "tolerance". They need to keep gay-ish in the bedroom.

Thank for speaking element of truth.

Frankly, tintingz has said some wonderful things on the thread, wittingly or unwittingly, he has cool.

They all know the warped education giving to these kids about homosexuals is a form of indoctrination into the debasing act of homosexuality, a sort of programming, but will feign ignorance. And these kids will grow up believing nothing wrong in sexually exploring same sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
This is what you and them have been hiding or shied away from or failed to comprehend all along. Gay lesson is to introduce kids to this stupidity which is the very reason their parents protested on the street. This was the point I raised but you guys didnt get it. Rather you focused on 'tolerance'. So it is clear gay lesson was meant to introduce these kids to homosexual tendencies.

One out of 10 of the kids that attend gay lesson will eventually turn gay. They will show interest at some point. This is the reason parents protested. I have told you guys numerous times that the is their goal but they hide under "tolerance". They need to keep gay-ish in the bedroom.

Thank for speaking element of truth.

aadoiza:

Frankly, tintingz has said some wonderful things on the thread, wittingly or unwittingly, he has cool.

They all know the warped education giving to these kids about homosexuals is a form of indoctrination into the debasing act of homosexuality, a sort of programming, but will feign ignorance. And these kids will grow up believing nothing wrong in sexually exploring same sex.

Sexual orientation is not a choice. Being gay is not something they choose!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Is the arse a sexual organ?

As long as two consented adult enjoy it that way, then why do you have problem with it?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:

Lol you now time and decide when I should reply? sex education is not fool proof but its needed as form of awareness for teens, its same way people are taught abt dangers of STDs but some still fall it it doesn't mean we should stop talking and teaching people, nothing concerns sex education with homosexuality, you are just being narrow minded and myopic

Meanwhile come see your morally right imams https://www.nairaland.com/5263221/court-remands-islamic-cleric-prison

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Of course what does one expect from a dim-witted turd eater with a chronic cognitive impairment. I'm done responding to a slipshod, contemptible uneducated literate like this dunce, whose only pinnacle of writing is scribbling gobbledegoooks.

Werey alaso grin grin
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:

As long as two consented adult enjoy it that way, then why do you have problem with it?

Please ask him if the mouth is a sex organ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
sarahade:

Please ask him if the mouth is a sex organ.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
sanpipita:

Lol you now time and decide when I should reply? sex education is not fool proof but its needed as form of awareness for teens, its same way people are taught abt dangers of STDs but some still fall it it doesn't mean we should stop talking and teaching people, nothing concerns sex education with homosexuality, you are just being narrow minded and myopic

your post is irrelevant now. The link is irrelevant now. One of my critics who supported your position has cleared the air. I'm sure you read his posts up there. Ashiri ti tu a ti ri furo adiye
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
your post is irrelevant now. The link is irrelevant now. One of my critics who supported your position has cleared the air. I'm sure you read his posts up there. Ashiri ti tu a ti ri furo adiye

I'm very happy actually.

A lot of people actually read the debates that go on here.

Any unbiased person reading this thread would see that muslims like you are a disgrace to modern society.

Please, go and watch Mohammed hijab and learn how to argue sensibly. Mohammed Hijab is a Muslim philosopher who debates atheists.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I'm very happy actually.

Any unbiased person reading this thread would see that muslims like you are a disgrace to modern society.

Please, go and watch Mohammed hijab and learn how to argue sensibly. Mohammed Hijab is a Muslim philosopher who debates atheists.

See this one. And you will turn around later to mock and slander muhammad hijab if he future debates is not sitting well with you. I know your type. So far, neither you nor sanpipita offered any solution. You hide your agenda but the other guy was bold enough to offer his solution that contraceptives and condoms are best solution.

Obviously his "solution" is meant to exploit young girls sexually. To mess up their lives and dump them. You however are just empty barrel.

Again, you should be ashamed of yourself to even post anything after reading tintingz's findings. Tintingz went to do some research and realized my point but you and sanpipita pigheadedly cling on. Let me remind you that screenshot I posted yesterday from paternity court's comment about a 27 years old guy who impregnated 16 year old girl is still valid. It is still up there. My question stands like yesterday. Why was he not arrested for sex with minor?. Instead he came to court to claim his baby.

You see what 27 yr old guy did?. That's exactly "solution" offered by the other guy. That's, to give them condoms and pills and use them for sex. Anyone try that with my daughter better dig his grave ready.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I'm very happy actually.

Honestly. It's a shame to be Muslim and lack intelligence. It shows true deep ignorance and mob mentality.

Oh! I like Mohammad Hijab. Are you following the whole ummxabdullah/hasanat case ?

Are you a muslim ?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
See this one. And you will turn around later to mock and slander muhammad hijab if he future debates is not sitting well with you. I know your type. So far, neither you nor sanpipita offered any solution. You hide your agenda but the other guy was bold enough to offer his solution that contraceptives and condoms are best solution.

Obviously his "solution" is meant to exploit young girls sexually. To mess up their lives and dump them. You however are just empty barrel.

Again, you should be ashamed of yourself to even post anything after reading tintingz's findings. Tintingz went to do some research and realized my point but you and sanpipita pigheadedly cling on. Let me remind you that screenshot I posted yesterday from paternity court's comment about a 27 years old guy who impregnated 16 year old girl is still valid. It is still up there. My question stands like yesterday. Why was he not arrested for sex with minor?. Instead he came to court to claim his baby.

You see what 27 yr old guy did?. That's exactly "solution" offered by the other guy. That's, to give them condoms and pills and use them for sex. Anyone try that with my daughter better dig his grave ready.

THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN THE USA IS 16. BRING A PATERNITY COURT EPISODE WITH A 14 YEAR OLD. 14 YEAR OLD THAT NORTHERN NIGERIAN MUSLIM MEN MARRY.

Please can you say what you're saying at work?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Saucyxo:

Honestly. It's a shame to be Muslim and lack intelligence. It shows true deep ignorance and mob mentality.

Oh! I like Mohammad Hijab. Are you following the whole ummxabdullah/hasanat case ?

Are you a muslim ?

I am not a Muslim.

Although, I am aware of the Umm Abdullah fraud.

She and her husband know how to act like real holy muslims when they are actually not. Fake exorcism and stuff.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:

Go and sleep. Brain dead
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Saucyxo:

THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN THE USA IS 16. BRING A PATERNITY COURT EPISODE WITH A 14 YEAR OLD. 14 YEAR OLD THAT NORTHERN NIGERIAN MUSLIM MEN MARRY.

Please can you say what you're saying at work?
chai, see this guy lying to my face?. Tintingz just said yesterday and today that legal after in US is 18 generally. Due to pressures I put on you, you are now trying to fix your position. Brother, at least try to lie professionally next time. I told you yesterday about my female friend about my age who had her first child at 14. She became grandma at 36.

Bro, there are 30 yr old grandmas in America. Stop listening to CNN and all the 3 letter media... They mislead.

Below is my friend's fb post when she had her first grandchild. You can see her she was 36

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Go and sleep. Brain dead
ofcourse I am "brain dead" to you because I don trash your evil network.

Oh I forgot you said people are reading this thread. Yes, they are. See for yourself below.

And the other guy posted a link a Muslim Man arrested for pedophilia. Now read this. Hopefully you should watch the white last in YouTube about her position on pedophiles. She wanted it decrminalized

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Go and sleep. Brain dead

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
chai, see this guy lying to my face?. Tintingz just said yesterday and today that legal after in US is 18 generally. Due to pressures I put on you, you are now trying to fix your position. Brother, at least try to lie professionally next time. I told you yesterday about my female friend about my age who had her first child at 14. She became grandma at 36.

Bro, there are 30 yr old grandma on America. Stop listening to CNN and all the 3 letter media... They mislead.

Below is my friend's fb post when she had her first grandchild. You can see her she was 36

Lol. No worries kiss
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I am not a Muslim.

Although, I am aware of the Umm Abdullah fraud.

She and her husband know how to act like real holy muslims when they are actually not. Fake exorcism and stuff.

Oh okay. Cool. smiley
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Saucyxo:

Oh okay. Cool. smiley

Lol
You really seem let down. You really hoped that I was a Muslim who shared your interest in Mohammed hijab. grin

This should.be a lesson for you. Try to broaden your horizon
I am an atheist that reads religious scripture and arguments.

You should try and see what atheists , Christians and other non muslims are about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.