Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (41801 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by TSRC: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
priceaction:
If there are 25 ladies on the queue and only a guy, Will he be given the same fair treatment she is asking for? Some people just want to trend by fire.
Women are smarter than men.
You cannot beg a woman to allow you enter a line and she will agree.
They will not allow you to, but when it is their turn they start begging guys to allow them in. cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by olaswim: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Why would they excuse you? Are you a pregnant lady, or physically ill ? Oh I get you.... You feeling special i guess because you are from special womb... Are those guys not born same way you were You better grow up.. I pray sense fall on you shall..
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Heineken(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
davillian:
We only give preferential treatment to pregnant women, nursing mothers and old women.
If you not in those categories you go join line.
sure bro.. Especially old and pregnant women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by fukushaki(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The Slang is Old ooo "Opo" e don tey wey I hear am.

That's the oga of Ashewo
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by adams345(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2019
those guyz might have something more important than d lady grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A yung lady has shared what was a bad experience for her when she wanted to use the ATM which has more than 20guys on the queue, the lady was expecting the guys to respect the fact that she is a lady and should be given special preference, but to her surprise the guys did not even look at her side. this is what she shared online:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/feminist-shares-her-bad-experience-at.html?m=1

This one is a daft cutie used to cruising by on her looks.the one whose milkshake got all the boys fanyogo ( figuratively and literally) in secondary school.

Anyway, no one owes you Jack because you're hot
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by PeacenLove2: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Chivalry truly is dead ... There we have a woman who is not a feminist and accepts her position in the world of men as weak and vulnerable. Yet you won't even give her the treatment she deserves. What do men want? cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Do they want equal rights or not
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Thegamingorca(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I am more concerned about the percentage probability that there were 24 people at an ATM and just 1 is a female.

How?

Silly story to trend.

grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by PeacenLove2: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by PeacenLove2: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2019
olaswim:
Why would they excuse you? Are you a pregnant lady, or physically ill ? Oh I get you.... You feeling special i guess because you are from special womb... Are those not same way you were You better grow up

She might be actually be pregnant, you can't always tell. And again, the able-bodied looking men too might have their own ailment that is not visible too. Well, things are not always as they seem.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Thegamingorca(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:
OP, she ain't no feminist but this how a real Nigerian b!tch think and talks.

Those two guys might be thinking we gentlemen, not knowing that they stupidmen. Na dia type dey release if woman touch them for shoulder.

Ladies, just because you got pvssies, doesn't mean you deserve better or be recognized.
grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Damfostopper(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2019
when you give a LovePeddler too much attention.... she will think she is lady Theresa.......

LMAO..... biitch was expecting guys to shift for her..... idiat......

my kind of guys..... I no look ur face.... who you epp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2019
ifyalways:
Why should she be excused when shes not pregnant , sick or carrying a child?

Those boys could are someones brothers/husbands, have things to do too just like her.

People like her will not give preference to the aged, pregnant women or kids.

no mind these entitled lady
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by henryobinna(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
what did I just read?

so the guys should have let jump queue just because she's a lady?

stupidity at the highest level
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Women!!!!! The only people I can give preferential treatment to are Very elderly men, elderly women, pregnant women or ones with very young kids and physically challenged persons. If you are a young girl, stay the fu ck on the queue and wait for your freaking time. Ribishticated nonsense. Balderdash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Geedy: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
So because she's now a girl she think she's special huh? Even if it's a president he will have to queue as long I'm ahead of him
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Reminds me of a scenario that happened to me at Ebano supermarket,after standing in a queue for a long time two runs girls approach me dey beg to pay for 3 items,the way I change am for them nobody tell them to join queue, las las I no blame them na the useless men when body dey scratch to do any girl bidding just to fvck I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by CreativeJerry(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
So what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin

Don't you think so?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by eldav(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2019
This is just the beginning.

The Natural response of a man towards a woman is to protect her even when it's not suitable for the man, but some women in our society today have been brainwashed into believing that the man is their enemy.

Let me tell you what will happen in, say, 10 years from now. Women will be treated worse than ever by men and do you know why? Because men will begin to see them as their fellow men.

There's this feminine charm about a woman that men cannot help but fall for which women nowadays are doing all they can to strip away, going against the laws of nature. In few years to come, that which the females of today are fighting to achieve will become fully accomplished and I promise you all, you won't like it but it would be late by then.

When you see a man as your enemy and constantly pick fights with them when there's no reason for such, a response should be expected. The younger ones are coming up and all these nonsense we keep hearing from women all over the media platforms are registering in their subconscious. Someday, that natural instinct of a man to protect a woman will be eroded and what will be left will be something the females cannot handle.

Ladies don't know what they are calling for. It is unheard of that a man can treat a lady like the one up there complained about, talk less of a group of men. Normally, someone would have spoken for her and tried to get the other men to accommodate her, afterall, men can handle the stress while the woman should be given the best comfort available at the moment.

What those men did points to the subconscious, something has been planted that makes them to no longer feel the need to "protect" a woman. The way they would behave to their fellow man is now being channeled to a woman too. This is what the 3rd wave feminists are pushing for and soon it will hit them like a ton of bricks. No matter what, a man can never cry foul in this world because we are built to handle whatever, but can the same be said of a woman? Perhaps evolution will take it course and in the next 300 years women will become more equipped. Hopefully in the end it all works out. This is a warning to the female warriors who go about causing problems where there is none.

This is just the beginning!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lonelypacifist6: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:
Do they want equal rights or not
They have equal rights they just don't know how to make judicious use of it, The Also want Equal treatment At The Workplace And in some cases preferrencial treatment because they're female and as such the weaker gender Women are Complicated I Swear.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by vanjos: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
"When you give a donkey too much attention,it will think it's a horse"

Entitlement mentality will kill these leaches.

Who ladies help?

They are the devil's messengers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Ikpongiton: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
this type of a woman,need a wife,and not a husband.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Gazzy88(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Make them allow you withdraw because you carry yansh and breast? Mumu dey worry you
funny thing is that their mess smell pass rotten eggs and will be forming angel. Fake asses

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Wanity(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
PeacenLove2:
Chivalry truly is dead ... There we have a woman who is not a feminist and accepts her position in the world of men as weak and vulnerable. Yet you won't even give her the treatment she deserves. What do men want? cheesy

I feel you should blame the feminist among you ladies
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by deltateam: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A yung lady has shared what was a bad experience for her when she wanted to use the ATM which has more than 20guys on the queue, the lady was expecting the guys to respect the fact that she is a lady and should be given special preference, but to her surprise the guys did not even look at her side. this is what she shared online:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/feminist-shares-her-bad-experience-at.html?m=1

Like seriously? Aren't women confused?

Don't they advocate for feminism again? That is equality between men and women. She came late and should wait for her turn.

If it were a guy there, will the women give him way too?

That's the same entitlement mentality we are talking about.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by agukayode(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2019
rubbish talk

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Thegamingorca(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Don't you think so?

I like to think she was the only female there with 24 dudes ahead of her looking to score a cheap lay over magas without stripping grin

On the other hand there is a possibility that she's confusing a gangbâng fest with another day at the bank

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by deltateam: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
That’s a misleading title, she is not a feminist. Go to her Twitter, her tweets are against feminism.

So those guys there are meant to ask for her name, then go and search for her online posts abi?
Ozhou
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by FirePower1(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Women by nature deserve special care but they forfeit it when they develop an entitlement mentality. Those with such thinking pattern will hardly be sincerely grateful.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by liberalchick(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Obviously the title has been edited. No need to be emotional in your reply. We are grown folks here.

deltateam:

So those guys there are meant to ask for her name, then go and search for her online posts abi?
Ozhou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl / Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.