Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (41812 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by liberalchick(f): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Obviously the title has been edited. The whole post has been edited. No need to be emotional in your reply. We are all grown folks here.

deltateam:

So those guys there are meant to ask for her name, then go and search for her online posts abi?
Ozhou
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by deltateam: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
To me I believe feminism in Nigeria started with the slogan, " What a man can do, a woman can do it even better. "

Now does she know how long the dude in front stayed before getting there. If those guys can stand and wait for their turn, its fair she does same.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2019
PeacenLove2:
Chivalry truly is dead ... There we have a woman who is not a feminist and accepts her position in the world of men as weak and vulnerable. Yet you won't even give her the treatment she deserves. What do men want? cheesy

did she REQUEST special treatment?

OR,

did she EXPECT special treatment?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by deltateam: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
Obviously the title has been edited. The whole post has been edited. No need to be emotional in your reply. We are all grown folks here.

Apologies. But how was it edited, anything am not seeing?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Not again!!!
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmm ladies n dere sense of humor

For ur long range water dectector resistivity meter check my signature .thanks
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by emmykk(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Make them allow you withdraw because you carry yansh and breast? Mumu dey worry you

Bros abeg were your location I want beg beer for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by SlimChay: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Things are changing. Nobility is losing its value due to the unappreciative-ness' of women. The more you undervalue quality-nice guys for being noble as mumu,the more they become ruthless without human empathy to the average woman.

Women mature late contrary to the mass' opinion. Big Nyansh n Br€ast aren't big brains. At young ages women yearn for mean,bad guys as oppose to kind noble guys. This is the consequent result of such prior inadequate choices from girls. I'm very certain all the twenty boys have similar bad experience from girls. lol

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by emmykk(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Make them allow you withdraw because you carry yansh and breast? Mumu dey worry you
and toto
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by liverpool72(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Go and marry those guys who asked u to go withdraw so u pound dem like eba tomorrow they come to nairaland and tell us a tale of u .
Both of dem are mugu dem neva see woman before ewu
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by deltateam: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2019
kevin25:
Those guys deserve hot chicken pepper soup for their act ... If i were there i wil do dsame just bcoz ur a woman dosnt give u a license to heaven i stop given special treatment to women ever since i found out that they cant do dsame to u as a man and they think it coz of butt nd boobs that makes u do it... I remember goin to charge my phone a girl came with an extention but behold dis girl didnt alow me to plug my charger and there was chance left i was pain that day.. There comes the day i brought my own extention girls flocks around to plug their men i refuse all of them and there surprise forget women they think say na only them get wicked heart

But she succeeded in reducing you to her level sha. Sounds childish to me.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by bobothem(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2019
If she was pregnant or carrying a little baby, I will allow her to withdraw
kevin25:
Those guys deserve hot chicken pepper soup for their act ... If i were there i wil do dsame just bcoz ur a woman dosnt give u a license to heaven i stop given special treatment to women ever since i found out that they cant do dsame to u as a man and they think it coz of butt nd boobs that makes u do it... I remember goin to charge my phone a girl came with an extention but behold dis girl didnt alow me to plug my charger and there was chance left i was pain that day.. There comes the day i brought my own extention girls flocks around to plug their phones men i refuse all of them and there were surprise forget women they think say na only them get wicked heart
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by 77up(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Attention seeker
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by dapadawee: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2019
because u want withdraw money wey maga send you abi. how many of those guys u greet.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by deltateam: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
u shouldn't have done that bro. Never pay evil with evil. U should have shown them the difference between a man and a woman.

My thoughts though.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Ryan03(f): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
That’s a misleading title, she is not a feminist. Go to her Twitter, her tweets are against feminism.

thats how they think, and she-goat that types Nonsense on twitter is a feminist
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
This is the era change and equality, nobody is to be treated specially
priceaction:
If there are 25 ladies on the queue and only a guy, Will he be given the same fair treatment she is asking for? Some people just want to trend by fire.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by alexsoftwork(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:
OP, she ain't no feminist but this how a real Nigerian b!tch think and talks.

Those two guys might be thinking we gentlemen, not knowing that they stupidmen. Na dia type dey release if woman touch them for shoulder.

Ladies, just because you got pvssies, doesn't mean you deserve better or be recognized.

You are bless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
This is the era of change and equality, nobody is to be treated specially
priceaction:
If there are 25 ladies on the queue and only a guy, Will he be given the same fair treatment she is asking for? Some people just want to trend by fire.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by dominique(f): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2019
davillian:
We only give preferential treatment to pregnant women, nursing mothers and old women.
If you not in those categories you go join line.

And physically incapacitated people. I was on a queue once and a man on crutches came in, we all made way for him to withdraw immediately. Those are the people that should be allowed to jump queue not an entitled, opportunistic spoilt brat of a lady.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by aminubala20(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2019
End result of gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by wunaESQ(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2019
u ladies are d ones shouting and clamouring for gender equality... since we are all equal as u say.. join d queue and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Carinaflo(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, blame your fellow ladies forming feminist and causing guys to wake up from their past slumber grin

Soon, Nigeria will start compulsory recruitment of ladies into Nigerian Army combatant batallion, SARS Police, Mopol, Custom Border Patrol officers, NDLEA anti drug combat regimen, so that Nigerian women can be equally carried along.

Feminists can't be dragging Senate, Reps, Governorship, company MD/Managers positions only, they also need to be involved in high risk jobs cool
This has nothing to do with being feminist or not.
The girl is just portraying an "entitlement mentality". Why would you expect to get preferential treatment from random guys you met on the street? They are neither your friends nor relatives, so why would you think that they owe you any favour?.
I just don't understand it.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by oochi123(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2019
What is this one saying? Wetin concern guys with you for ATM machine.. You came late so stop complaining.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2019
If there were 20 ladies and 1 Guy on the queue what would have happened ?:
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Kaybex007(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2019
OH LORD PLEASE RESCUE WE MEN FROM THE HANDS OF THESE EVE CHILDREN.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by NoBetterNigeria: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2019
She said ahead not in between them. Like 16 of them will notice you're at the back abi
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by davillian(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:

And physically incapacitated people. I was on a queue once and a man on crutches came in, we all made way for him to withdraw immediately. Those are the people that should be allowed to jump queue not an entitled, opportunistic spoilt brat of a lady.
I forgot to add them I rarely meet them in the ATM machine .

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by pansophist(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2019
TSRC:

Women are smarter than men.
You cannot beg a woman to allow you enter a line and she will agree.
They will not allow you to, but when it is their turn they start begging guys to allow them in. cheesy

It's not been smarter, its lack of honour, and its something you wont find in most women. Women are not hold up to the same standard society holds men in, they are used to being the beneficiary of men's trait such as being sacrificed for, protected, provided for, preferenced, and honoured.

If a war breaks out today, it is the men that will be called to fight in it, not necessarily women. If a woman cowardly ran out of a burning building leaving her child behind, she will be protected and it is the men that will run in to save the child and quench the fire. If a man beats a woman, the public may descend on him but if the aggressor is a woman, they laugh the man as weak. See where I'm going with this? Society gives women privilege that men will never have, without making them feel responsible for it.

If the table was reversed, women will never excuse themselves for a man to withdraw before them, they will never be sacrificial or protect a man, and are more likely to look down on a man that treats them with honour, as they have an inclination to see those men as weak and find them repulsive. It's a slow progress, but with the help of social media, men are beginning to see clearly that their experience with women is in contradictory to how society have described them to be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Wonderwoman007: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Excuse you? How ..so she can't stand on the line like everyone else and wait for your turn .. Fine someone can assist or allow you but this mentality is very very wrong .
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by sulasa07(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Excuse me who understanding what she said??
I don't kuku no o,I beta give guys space first b4 giving it to a lady.Who dem help?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by pansophist(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2019
PeacenLove2:
Chivalry truly is dead ... There we have a woman who is not a feminist and accepts her position in the world of men as weak and vulnerable. Yet you won't even give her the treatment she deserves. What do men want? cheesy

Like the great David Chappelle said, "chivalry is dead, and women killed it".

Imagine being chivalrous to a woman, and seen as stupid for that, or that you want pvssy, that's how modern women think. Treats her nice, and she will see it as a confirmation to her desirability, that she is too beautiful for you, many lack the understanding to know that being nice is a basic human courtesy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.