Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (42163 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Eroms4life17(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
emmykk:

Bros abeg were your location I want beg beer for you.
� come Lagos island
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
kai! See what those two fools cause now. She is not even ashamed of sharing her experiance with the public when her father's mate were on same line with her. This kind of girls dont have respect for there father

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by hakunamatata00(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pelee Empathy pikin...wu haff tym
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by sweetrace(f): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:

All humans are courteous, selfish, greedy but the degree of these qualities differ from person A to B to C. Some people decided to hibernate their chivalrousity because they believe that some other people take advantage of the act. Does that make them bad?
I love women but I ball carefully with them. I treat queens like queens and b!tches like b!tches. An environment shouldnt define someone but it's unfortunate most of us are products of the environment.

I’m surprised you were able to read what I wrote. I am not dyslexic o. I was half asleep I guess. Still am. Be courteous to even those who don’t deserve it. Refuse to give misery company.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by U1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
priceaction:
If there are 25 ladies on the queue and only a guy, Will he be given the same fair treatment she is asking for? Some people just want to trend by fire.

Oga, so you sef dey read this kain thing. shocked I think price action na the only thing you get time for. cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
sweetrace:

I’m surprised you were able to read what I wrote. I am not dyslexic o. I was half asleep I guess. Still am. Be courteous to even those who don’t deserve it. Refuse to give misery company.

I'll put that in the right corner of my mind, where I keep the new things I might do/try is at. Goodnight
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
U1:

Oga, so you sef dey read this kain thing. shocked I think price action na the only thing you get time for. cheesy
Lolz.. When signals and trading moments no come nko? We go sha do gossip tongue
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by sweetrace(f): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:

I'll put that in the right corner of my mind, where I keep the new things I might do/try is at. Goodnight

Goodnight
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by bluefilm: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chineke meee

So many angry guys full here o!

Feminists una don see wetin una cause for una fellow women?

Now guys no wan send all of una again

In facts, guys are now looking for opportunities to make all of una to suffer and pay for all those time wey dia mumu never do.

Because now

It's obvious, dia mumu don do.

And na una wey be women na una go hear am pass

Ndo nu in advance.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Don't mind them

How's d lonely city of Kano? Miss those days at African centre in Sabon Gari...
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
datigbogirl:

How's d lonely city of Kano? Miss those days at African centre in Sabon Gari...
u no well...lol..lonely city of kano..kano is bubbling...dey there nah
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
u no well...lol..lonely city of kano..kano is bubbling...dey there nah

Waoh, my typo came out humorous. Actually meant "lovely". Ofcourse I rocked Kano like mad till late 2016, I kinda prefer it to FCT somehow sef cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
datigbogirl:

Waoh, my typo came out humorous. Actually meant "lovely". Ofcourse I rocked Kano like mad till late 2016, I kinda prefer it to FCT somehow sef cheesy
oh...lol..kano is great, African center still bubbling....y'all be running to Abuja, what's so special about this Abuja sef
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
oh...lol..kano is great, African center still bubbling....y'all be running to Abuja, what's so special about this Abuja sef

Omo FCT na scam oh...Kano rocks more I concur...
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
datigbogirl:

Omo FCT na scam oh...Kano rocks more I concur...
I know nah...the only thing that will take me to Abuja is weather conditions, heard they share similar weather conditions with the south...not as harsh as kanos'
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I know nah...the only thing that will take me to Abuja is weather conditions, heard they share similar weather conditions with the south...not as harsh as kanos'

Not as harsh as Kano, not as similar to the South either.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

Not as harsh as Kano, not as similar to the South either.
oh...wow
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
oh...wow

Yeah...why you still awake? Hope you ain't clubbing in Mairabo or Mozida cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

Yeah...why you still awake? Hope you ain't clubbing in Mairabo or Mozida cheesy
lol...not today...see as u sabi every nook and cranny of kano...were u born in kano?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by shiffynaani(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2019
kevin25:
Those guys deserve hot chicken pepper soup for their act ... If i were there i wil do dsame just bcoz ur a woman dosnt give u a license to heaven i stop given special treatment to women ever since i found out that they cant do dsame to u as a man and they think it coz of butt nd boobs that makes u do it... I remember goin to charge my phone a girl came with an extention but behold dis girl didnt alow me to plug my charger and there was chance left i was pain that day.. There comes the day i brought my own extention girls flocks around to plug their men i refuse all of them and there surprise forget women they think say na only them get wicked heart
u be real man,nigga mi.
Women 1
Men 1
No cheating again
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
lol...not today...see as u sabi every nook and cranny of kano...were u born in kano?

Lols, nope, but I balled hard there for 2solid years.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

Lols, nope, but I balled hard there for 2solid years.
obviously...why did u leave na
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
obviously...why did u leave na

Got a better offer...
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

Got a better offer...
thats nice...all the best dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by datigbogirl: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
thats nice...all the best dear

Yeah thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lovelyn451(f): 2:36am On Jun 17, 2019
datigbogirl:

Yeah thanks smiley
uwc smiley
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
pansophist:

Like the great David Chappelle said, "chivalry is dead, and women killed it".

Imagine being chivalrous to a woman, and seen as stupid for that, or that you want pvssy, that's how modern women think. Treats her nice, and she will see it as a confirmation to her desirability, that she is too beautiful for you, many lack the understanding to know that being nice is a basic human courtesy.
Fourth!

Some men think this way too, they sometimes hail, tease and sometimes
insult men who help women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business / Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.