Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (41840 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Listar(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A yung lady has shared what was a bad experience for her when she wanted to use the ATM which has more than 20guys on the queue, the lady was expecting the guys to respect the fact that she is a lady and should be given special preference, but to her surprise the guys did not even look at her side. this is what she shared online:
Foolish lady, what made her special? Just because she is a Lady with wide hole in between, they should then defile the rule of queuing? Madness has eaten her up.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/feminist-shares-her-bad-experience-at.html?m=1
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by amaben2020(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Women are objects made for men's consumption not to be worshipped or adored, ask God...
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by DJInfluence: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Someone please wake me when women knows what they want. In one breath, they will demand to be treated equally as men, at another, they want preferential treatment. So guys should give you special treatment because you are a woman? Am so sure, she wont standup and free her sit for an elderly man/woman.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by TemmyT002(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2019
I thought we are all equal...
Gone are the days when we say ladies first
We are all equal now.
Take note please.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by liverpudian9(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2019
it must have been a sunny day , and the sun hit her head badly � �

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by madridsta007(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A yung lady has shared what was a bad experience for her when she wanted to use the ATM which has more than 20guys on the queue, the lady was expecting the guys to respect the fact that she is a lady and should be given special preference, but to her surprise the guys did not even look at her side. this is what she shared online:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/feminist-shares-her-bad-experience-at.html?m=1

Chimamanda has said male and females are equal and chilavry is sexist.
Those men have accepted and agreed. What is the problem again?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by PapaAdanna: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
If you dont think that this girl is very stupid,

I think you are the one being the dingbat here.

This is the type of girl that would be messing up and driving u north in a relationship and expect u to buy G-Wagon for her and come and apologize to her because she is a girl.

I am not part of that trash!

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by TSRC: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
pansophist:

It's not been smarter, its lack of honour, and its something you wont find in most women. Women are not hold up to the same standard society holds men in, they are used to being the beneficiary of men's trait such as being sacrificial, protected, provided for, preferenced, and honoured.

If a war breaks out today, it is the men that will be called to fight in it, not necessarily women. If a woman cowardly ran out of a burning building leaving her child behind, she will be protected and it is the men that will run in to save the child and quench the fire. If a man beats a woman, the public may descend on him but if the aggressor is a woman, they laugh the man as weak. See where I'm going with this? Society gives women privilege that men will never have, without making them feel responsible for it.

If the table was reversed, women will never excuse themselves for a man to withdraw before them, they will never be sacrificial or protect a man, and are more likely to look down on a man that treats them with honour, as they have an inclination to see those men as weak and find them repulsive. It's a slow progress, but with the help of social media, men are beginning to see clearly that their experience with women is in contradictory to how society have described them to be.
Brilliant.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
when u are on a queue u wait for ur turn. dat u are a woman is no excuse for other ppl to give up their space for u.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, blame your fellow ladies forming feminist and causing guys to wake up from their past slumber grin

Soon, Nigeria will start compulsory recruitment of ladies into Nigerian Army combatant batallion, SARS Police, Mopol, Custom Border Patrol officers, NDLEA anti drug combat regimen, so that Nigerian women can be equally carried along.

Feminists can't be dragging Senate, Reps, Governorship, company MD/Managers positions only, they also need to be involved in high risk jobs cool
u wan kee dem?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by fortunechy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Uselessly useless feminist.... just for attention
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
davillian:
We only give preferential treatment to pregnant women, nursing mothers and old women.
If you not in those categories you go join line.
gbam
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by romenna: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
I dnt see gender. I see humans

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by sweetrace(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:
OP, she ain't no feminist but this how a real Nigerian b!tch think and talks.

Those two guys might be thinking we gentlemen, not knowing that they stupidmen. Na dia type dey release if woman touch them for shoulder.

Ladies, just because you got pvssies, doesn't mean you deserve better or be recognized.

Your crudeness is uncalled for. What she expected from them is called chivalry. The same way we give up our sit for the elderly irrespective of their gender.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by franchasng: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
lefulefu:
u wan kee dem?
No sir, we want to carry them along to ensure equal rights as they demand
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Gabson001(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just imagine ndi ara.. Who she epp seff
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by pacespot(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
this shows the level some guys pander to women nowadays, I believe she has been offered that privilege before that is why she is demanding it again.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Xisnin(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, blame your fellow ladies forming feminist and causing guys to wake up from their past slumber grin

Soon, Nigeria will start compulsory recruitment of ladies into Nigerian Army combatant batallion, SARS Police, Mopol, Custom Border Patrol officers, NDLEA anti drug combat regimen, so that Nigerian women can be equally carried along.

Stop reasoning like illiterates.
Nigeria does not conscript people into the armed forces. It is voluntary.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
sweetrace:

Your crudeness is uncalled for. What she expected from them is called chivalry. The same way we give up our sit for the elderly irrespective of their gender.
Hey! I ain't crude. Oh, she should have known that chivalry got murdered by ladies a long time ago.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by paix(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Money issues don't have gender affiliation. After all, anything a man can do a woman can equally do.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Kennedy001(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:
OP, she ain't no feminist but this how a real Nigerian b!tch think and talks.

Those two guys might be thinking we gentlemen, not knowing that they stupidmen. Na dia type dey release if woman touch them for shoulder.

Ladies, just because you got pvssies, doesn't mean you deserve better or be recognized.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by omooje1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
U just showed that ur brain is clapped in-between ur Hass.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
She was supposed to ask for what she wanted, I trust guys, they would have obliged
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by dalass(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Only in Oyinbo society will you hear the statement 'ladies first'
In Naija, its men first since the average black man is taught the man is the head, he eats first, enters first, decides everything whether it suits his wife or not.
In short, women no get voice.
How many Ladies are governors, deputy governor, in the NA. No wonder the mess Africa is, women are always relegated to the back!

We need to change this mindset please smiley
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Denko2721987(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
eldav:
This is just the beginning.

The Natural response of a man towards a woman is to protect her even when it's not suitable for the man, but some women in our society today have been brainwashed into believing that the man is their enemy.

Let me tell you what will happen in, say, 10 years from now. Women will be treated worse than ever by men and do you know why? Because men will begin to see them as their fellow men.

There's this feminine charm about a woman that men cannot help but fall for which women nowadays are doing all they can to strip away, going against the laws of nature. In few years to come, that which the females of today are fighting to achieve will become fully accomplished and I promise you all, you won't like it but it would be late by then.

When you see a man as your enemy and constantly pick fights with them when there's no reason for such, a response should be expected. The younger ones are coming up and all these nonsense we keep hearing from women all over the media platforms are registering in their subconscious. Someday, that natural instinct of a man to protect a woman will be eroded and what will be left will be something the females cannot handle.

Ladies don't know what they are calling for. It is unheard of that a man can treat a lady like the one up there complained about, talk less of a group of men. Normally, someone would have spoken for her and tried to get the other men to accommodate her, afterall, men can handle the stress while the woman should be given the best comfort available at the moment.

What those men did points to the subconscious, something has been planted that makes them to no longer feel the need to "protect" a woman. The way they would behave to their fellow man is now being channeled to a woman too. This is what the 3rd wave feminists are pushing for and soon it will hit them like a ton of bricks. No matter what, a man can never cry foul in this world because we are built to handle whatever, but can the same be said of a woman? Perhaps evolution will take it course and in the next 300 years women will become more equipped. Hopefully in the end it all works out. This is a warning to the female warriors who go about causing problems where there is none.

This is just the beginning!

You just summarised everything wrong about the dangerous trend the modern women have adapted all in the name of equal rights that will eventually deeply affect them. You deserve a child Heineken for this post.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Why did the op first describe the lady as a feminist?

What feminist reasons like that?

Is the op alright?

Fish head.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
That’s a misleading title, she is not a feminist. Go to her Twitter, her tweets are against feminism.

Of course. I am not surprised at all.

Anti feminists are the ones who reason exactly the way she does.

That's the reason they are against feminists in the first place.

I hope negroes learnt something today but I doubt.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by liberalchick(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Exactly why should an able bodied human being be allowed to jump the line? Does she know if some people on the line are in a hurry? She felt entitled to some sort of preferential treatment. She is not a child, she is not disabled, she is not even pregnant. Being female is not a disability.

koyyes:

Of course. I am not surprised at all.

Anti feminists are the ones who reason exactly the way she does.

That's the reason they are against feminists in the first place.

I hope negroes learnt something today but I doubt.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
eldav:
This is just the beginning.

The Natural response of a man towards a woman is to protect her even when it's not suitable for the man, but some women in our society today have been brainwashed into believing that the man is their enemy.

Let me tell you what will happen in, say, 10 years from now. Women will be treated worse than ever by men and do you know why? Because men will begin to see them as their fellow men.

There's this feminine charm about a woman that men cannot help but fall for which women nowadays are doing all they can to strip away, going against the laws of nature. In few years to come, that which the females of today are fighting to achieve will become fully accomplished and I promise you all, you won't like it but it would be late by then.

When you see a man as your enemy and constantly pick fights with them when there's no reason for such, a response should be expected. The younger ones are coming up and all these nonsense we keep hearing from women all over the media platforms are registering in their subconscious. Someday, that natural instinct of a man to protect a woman will be eroded and what will be left will be something the females cannot handle.

Ladies don't know what they are calling for. It is unheard of that a man can treat a lady like the one up there complained about, talk less of a group of men. Normally, someone would have spoken for her and tried to get the other men to accommodate her, afterall, men can handle the stress while the woman should be given the best comfort available at the moment.

What those men did points to the subconscious, something has been planted that makes them to no longer feel the need to "protect" a woman. The way they would behave to their fellow man is now being channeled to a woman too. This is what the 3rd wave feminists are pushing for and soon it will hit them like a ton of bricks. No matter what, a man can never cry foul in this world because we are built to handle whatever, but can the same be said of a woman? Perhaps evolution will take it course and in the next 300 years women will become more equipped. Hopefully in the end it all works out. This is a warning to the female warriors who go about causing problems where there is none.

This is just the beginning!

Smelly cow dung epistle.

All my life, the only time I have seen negroes give up spaces/seats for females willingly are females they want to 'toast and f*ck'.

Only pregnant women and older people(male or female) are given preferential treatment. And it has been that way since the days of Adam.

If you want to start a war, know you have already lost.

The whole world hates you, your fellow negroe men hate you and now you want to add your women to the list. Na you sabi.

Start seeing your females as men because they already see you as animals.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by liberalchick(f): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Clickbait. A horrible attempt to expose supposed hypocrisy in feminists. Bashing feminist, NL favorite pastime.
koyyes:
Why did the op first describe the lady as a feminist?

What feminist reasons like that?

Is the op alright?

Fish head.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by sweetrace(f): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
iyke926:

Hey! I ain't crude. Oh, she should have known that chivalry got murdered by ladies a long time ago.

Tow of those guys at the ATM were chivalrous. And stop blaming women for everything. Who one is is a often a product of their environment, chiefly the home.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
sweetrace:

Tow of those guys at the ATM were chivalrous. And stop blaming women for everything. Who one is is a often a product of their environment, chiefly the home.
All humans are courteous, selfish, greedy but the degree of these qualities differ from person A to B to C. Some people decided to hibernate their chivalrousity because they believe that some other people take advantage of the act. Does that make them bad?
I love women but I ball carefully with them. I treat queens like queens and b!tches like b!tches. An environment shouldnt define someone but it's unfortunate most of us are products of the environment.

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53