Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? (14416 Views)

Why Do some Christians Hate The Old Testament / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2010
but really, why must we do some things simply because we are nigerians? I am thinking, if I were from china living, working and making money in nigeria, no one would be asking some tithe, isnt? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2010
WOW shocked!!

I never thought i would contribute to this tithe thing. But i am provoked to after rerading through this thread from the begining till now i am writing. I see so many funny posts like "God taking His 10% from the source and the rest that comes to you is your 90%" This is not the best approach. If you don't want to pay your tithes please do not decieve yourself by adopting this method. Don't pay outrightly and live with your conscience that way.

Now to my own contribution. A quote from newmi, "And then in the new testament that scenerio was re-ecoed in Hebrews 7:1-2, "1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace""

This is just a mention of an event that happened in the old testament and not a statement affirming the fact that we are supposed to pay our tithes.

I had to put up this quote as it is the norm for many "men of God" to quote a scripture of the bible for thier own benefit. Honestly i am yet to see any place in the new testament that say we should pay out "tenth" or tithe to the church, be it money or food stuff.

Now, you all must know that i pay my tithe even if i am sounding like i am against tithe paying. i have payed it right since my secondary school (as many pastors would encourage people to do, even if your mummy dash you N10, you must pay N1 tithe). But i pay my tithe not because i feel it is compulsory, but because i see it as my contribution to the work of God through my church. I am at liberty to use the 10% (more or less) to buy gifts or give it outrightly to the poor or needy or widows or those in prison if i want to.

In view of this, I buy the idea of singili who says he/she would be giving 10% to the less previleged. but bros mind the way you say "God Damn Churches". leave the churches to God to damn. just do what u know is right.

JPworld you are taking things to the extreme if i may say. You need God in your life. All the wealth in this world cannot offer to you what God can offer to you. So even if you don't pay tithes, please acknowledge God in all you do. Reverence, fear and worship Him.

i am open to critics and criticism. i will reply you in due course.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by nomoreface: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2010
I think What makes this tithe thing look 'criminal' to me, is the threat that goes with it.

I understand money is needed to run the church. But i think that if the pastors come out and say it just as it is: 'we need money to run the church and go for outreaches and thing like that, it will be much better. people will give more freely and you know you are giving to promote God's work on earth.

I can't remember the last time one heard a sermon that truy reminds you that there is glory ahead for those that truly love God. That was when God was still in our Churches!!
now everything, the sermon,tithe,offering (everything in church now) is just about MONEY!!! sad
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
nomoreface:

I think What makes this tithe thing look 'criminal' to me, is the threat that goes with it. cool

I understand money is needed to run the church. But i think that if the pastors come out and say it just as it is: 'we need money to run the church and go for outreaches and thing like that, it will be much better. people will give more freely and you know you are giving to promote God's work on earth. sad
Thats because the rogues use the money to live lavishly while a majority of their members languish and lie to themselves that they're rich

KunleOshob:

Deuteronomy 14:28-29:

28 “At the end of every third year, bring the entire tithe of that year’s harvest and store it in the nearest town. 29 Give it to the Levites, who will receive no allotment of land among you, as well as to the foreigners living among you, the orphans, and the widows in your towns, so they can eat and be satisfied. Then the Lord your God will bless you in all your work.
Apart from the fact that as it is shown above that tithes is not the exclusive preserve of the levites [contrary to claims of fraudulent preachers] it is also meant for the poor and the needy. Also the above makes it glaring that tithes is not money from income but rather produce from the land of Israel.
the levites were given such because they recieved no allotment of land. these pastors own estates and have so much but give nothing. cool
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by KunleOshob(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
Babzilla:

the levites were given such because they recieved no allotment of land. these pastors own estates and have so much but give nothing. cool

Good point above, it is so glaring that tithing is not only irrelevant to christianity but is is also being wrong defined and applied through extra-biblical ideas to fleece the flock. Why don't the so called tithe preachers implement the part of the law that bars them from owning property bunch of criminals angry
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mr. kunle i know u are not very happy about the development but try not to "insult" those in place of leadership. pray for them instead. most of them are true ment of God you call "criminals" but dont have the revelation of the need not to pay tithe yet.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by KunleOshob(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
chiteny:

Mr. kunle i know u are not very happy about the development but try not to "insult" those in place of leadership. pray for them instead. most of them are true ment of God you call "criminals" but dont have the revelation of the need not to pay tithe yet.

How won't they have the revelation these are the same men that claimed to be feeled with the holy spirit, some of them even claim that they have one on one conversations with God. Another even went to the extent of claiming God once physically had breakfast with him. If they don't have this simple glaring and obvious revelation which even a stark illiterate can deduce from the bible then they must be false prophets using the word of God to enrich themselves. The bible describes such prophets as frauds in Jeremiah 8:8-10
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by real4jesus: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
chiteny:

WOW shocked!!

I never thought i would contribute to this tithe thing. But i am provoked to after rerading through this thread from the begining till now i am writing. I see so many funny posts like "God taking His 10% from the source and the rest that comes to you is your 90%" This is not the best approach. If you don't want to pay your tithes please do not decieve yourself by adopting this method. Don't pay outrightly and live with your conscience that way.

Now to my own contribution. A quote from newmi, "And then in the new testament that scenerio was re-ecoed in Hebrews 7:1-2, "1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace""

This is just a mention of an event that happened in the old testament and not a statement affirming the fact that we are supposed to pay our tithes.

I had to put up this quote as it is the norm for many "men of God" to quote a scripture of the bible for thier own benefit. Honestly i am yet to see any place in the new testament that say we should pay out "tenth" or tithe to the church, be it money or food stuff.

Now, you all must know that i pay my tithe even if i am sounding like i am against tithe paying. i have payed it right since my secondary school (as many pastors would encourage people to do, even if your mummy dash you N10, you must pay N1 tithe). But i pay my tithe not because i feel it is compulsory, but because i see it as my contribution to the work of God through my church. I am at liberty to use the 10% (more or less) to buy gifts or give it outrightly to the poor or needy or widows or those in prison if i want to.

In view of this, I buy the idea of singili who says he/she would be giving 10% to the less previleged. but bros mind the way you say "God Damn Churches". leave the churches to God to damn. just do what u know is right.

JPworld you are taking things to the extreme if i may say. You need God in your life. All the wealth in this world cannot offer to you what God can offer to you. So even if you don't pay tithes, please acknowledge God in all you do. Reverence, fear and worship Him.

ilove your contribution sounds more like
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by oluwabamis(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
I need someone to tell me if Abraham blessing was dependent on the tithe he paid. The answer is obviously no. We are Abraham seed and God blessed Abraham ever b4 he paid that tithe which we now use as the central theme of our message today. Pls get it straight from me, God doesnt need your tithe before blessing you. Our pastors need to understand this. It is erroneous to say that until we pay our tithe we cant be blessed, or there is a curse somewhere for you. tithing is not a requirement under the new testament.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by wiltech: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
there is a fat difference between a christian and a born again christian, a christian is a church goer and a born again christian is one that has accepted christ as his personal Lord and Savior. it is only a church goer that will not pay his tithe but a correct and born again christian will pay his one tenth of his salary to God every month. I don't believe that a real born again christian will have any excuse for not paying his or her tithe. remember IF U PAY UR TITHE, UR LIFE WILL NOT BE TITHE
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2010
The problem is not being a church goer or not. It is about the biblical truth in tithe paying. Wether i go to church once in a month does not matter. I could be a better christian than those that go everyday
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by SirJohn(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2010
Joagbaje:

One can't force anybody to pay tithe, they only lack the knowledge of the importance. The simple truth truth is that the non tithers simply lose the benefit associated with tithing period!

grin grin grin so tell me Joagbaje, what benefit do you enjoy as a tither which I can never enjoy? secondly, as a tither, since the devourer is rebuked for your sake does it mean you do not experience loss of any kind?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Pukkah: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2010
wiltech:

a correct and born again christian will pay his one tenth of his salary to God every month. I don't believe that a real born again christian will have any excuse for not paying his or her tithe.

Please tell me why tithe (when you choose to pay) should be one tenth of salary. I ask, how do you determine the amount on which a trader or contractor pays his tithe, is it based on his Turnover or Profit? I bet you it is based on Profit.

For a salary earner, there is a difference between 'Profit' and 'Turnover/Sales' or 'Gross Earnings'. He needs to deduct expenses  incurred (that are necessary to do the job) on food, clothing, rent, transportation, etc from his salary before subjecting the balance to tithe.  It is the same way by which a trader subtracts his expenses from Sales before getting his profit on which he pays tithe. 

Which trader or contractor subjects his total sales or contract sum to a tithe of 10%? In the same way, the gross salary or income on the employment letter of a salary earner is not his profit. However, if there is no profit after deducting the expenses that means he (the salary earner/trader) is not obliged to pay any tithe because it is not expected that you pay tithe on loss and it means the individual has not increased in networth.

This is another wrong notion that should be corrected but those that know and should correct it are looking the other way because they are benefiting from it.  Ironically, the tithe payers need this education (which would eventually benefit the churches) in order to encourage them because a lot of find actually find it painful to pay a straight 10% of Gross Salary as tithe.

Please note that my explanation here does not mean that I am in support of tithe payment.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by VALIDATOR: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2010
chiteny:

WOW shocked!!

I never thought i would contribute to this tithe thing. But i am provoked to after rerading through this thread from the begining till now i am writing. I see so many funny posts like[b] "God taking His 10% from the source and the rest that comes to you is your 90%"[/b] This is not the best approach. If you don't want to pay your tithes please do not decieve yourself by adopting this method. Don't pay outrightly and live with your conscience that way.

Now to my own contribution. A quote from newmi,  "And then in the new testament that scenerio was re-ecoed in Hebrews 7:1-2, "1  For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

I clearly stated that God has never complained. So why are you here helping him to do that?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by samoks(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2010
All those "BIG TIME" Pastors buying JETS and hummer jeeps, can someone tell me what businesses or companies they run Or is it church members that buys those luxury for them?? There are so many questions to be asked when it comes to TITHES, Pastors always quote Malachi 3:8 scare their congregation into giving. They even quote the woman who gave the last coin she had on her, whom JESUS said had given far more than those who had 1m but gave 100k. I am sure that is targetting the poor, to give even all that they have.

Abeg, this is why church has become a BIG Biz industry world wide, But like the song we always sing in church, ON THE LAST DAY, ONLY TRUE BELIEVERS WILL BE RAPTURED.

There will be surprises on that day.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2010
I was only mentioning how funny your ideology was.

Another thought just came to my mind. how will we deal with this scenerio and how logical/right is it?

i am a christian business owner. The MD/CEO/GMD of a company. And being the good christian that i am, i pay my tithe from the entire profit i make before paying my workers.

Now do my workers need to pay their tithes after getting their pay?

Ok if you say yes and they give pocket money to their children or dash someone money, do the children or the person they dash need to pay tithe again?

Ok. if u say yes, does the next line of giving attract another taxing tithing?

Please only professional responses are needed.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Pukkah: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2010
chiteny:

i am a christian business owner. The MD/CEO/GMD of a company. And being the good christian that i am, i pay my tithe from the entire profit i make before paying my workers.

Now do my workers need to pay their tithes after getting their pay?

1. You do not pay your tithe from the entire profit BEFORE paying workers.  You only determine the company's profit AFTER paying the workers' salaries.  In other words, salaries of workers are part of the operating expenses of the company and must be deducted from your Gross Profit before you arrive at your Net Profit.

2. Yes, your workers need to pay their tithes from their pay (salary) and this should be after they have deducted the expenses they incurred (e.g. feeding, transportation, etc) to earn the pay.

chiteny:

Ok if you say yes and they give pocket money to their children or dash someone money, do the children or the person they dash need to pay tithe again?

Ok. if u say yes, does the next line of giving attract another taxing tithing?

Please only professional responses are needed.

3. Pocket Money or 'dash' may be classified as Gifts and gifts (minus the expense incurred in getting/collecting them - if any) should be subjected to a straight 10% tithe payment. 

However, I think all tithe payers should have come of age and should not be minors. You may want to make your opinion or religious stand known on this.

In other words, gifts (less any expense incurred in getting it - if any) to adults should attract tithe payment if the recipient or beneficiary subscribes to the doctrine of tithe payment.

I hope this satisfies your enquiries.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by ttalks(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2010
Pukkah:

Please tell me why tithe (when you choose to pay) should be one tenth of salary. I ask, how do you determine the amount on which a trader or contractor pays his tithe, is it based on his Turnover or Profit? I bet you it is based on Profit.

For a salary earner, there is a difference between 'Profit' and 'Turnover/Sales' or 'Gross Earnings'. He needs to deduct expenses incurred (that are necessary to do the job) on food, clothing, rent, transportation, etc from his salary before subjecting the balance to tithe. It is the same way by which a trader subtracts his expenses from Sales before getting his profit on which he pays tithe.

Which trader or contractor subjects his total sales or contract sum to a tithe of 10%? In the same way, the gross salary or income on the employment letter of a salary earner is not his profit. However, if there is no profit after deducting the expenses that means he (the salary earner/trader) is not obliged to pay any tithe because it is not expected that you pay tithe on loss and it means the individual has not increased in networth.

This is another wrong notion that should be corrected but those that know and should correct it are looking the other way because they are benefiting from it. Ironically, the tithe payers need this education (which would eventually benefit the churches) in order to encourage them because a lot of find actually find it painful to pay a straight 10% of Gross Salary as tithe.

Please note that my explanation here does not mean that I am in support of tithe payment.

Pukkah:

1. You do not pay your tithe from the entire profit BEFORE paying workers. You only determine the company's profit AFTER paying the workers' salaries. In other words, salaries of workers are part of the operating expenses of the company and must be deducted from your Gross Profit before you arrive at your Net Profit.

2. Yes, your workers need to pay their tithes from their pay (salary) and this should be after they have deducted the expenses they incurred (e.g. feeding, transportation, etc) to earn the pay.

3. Pocket Money or 'dash' may be classified as Gifts and gifts (minus the expense incurred in getting/collecting them - if any) should be subjected to a straight 10% tithe payment.

However, I think all tithe payers should have come of age and should not be minors. You may want to make your opinion or religious stand known on this.

In other words, gifts (less any expense incurred in getting it - if any) to adults should attract tithe payment if the recipient or beneficiary subscribes to the doctrine of tithe payment.

I hope this satisfies your enquiries.

Very true and sweet posts.
A lot of people don't think like this cos they're reasoning faculties have been conditioned very badly by the lies of their so many pastors.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2010
NO!

Some CEO may pay the workers after paying tithe. ok let me assume this is not done.

After i get my salary and i pay tithe out of it, does who ever i dash money need to pay tithe again assuming he is an adult and of course there was not cost incurred before getting the money/gift from me?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by ttalks(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2010
chiteny:

NO!

Some CEO may pay the workers after paying tithe. ok let me assume this is not done.

Such CEO/CEOs would run into problems very soon as their accounting is not in order.

After i get my salary and i pay tithe out of it, does who ever i dash money need to pay tithe again assuming he is an adult and of course there was not cost incurred before getting the money/gift from me?
This is on the assumption that tithe payment of money is a requirement for Christians

Without any cost incurred, that gift is an increase/profit and should be tithed from.
It is a new situation for the beneficiary with no link to whatever has been done to the initial source.

By the way, Pukkah ought to be answering this; not me.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Pukkah: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2010
chiteny:

NO!

The elementary accounting principle, that should be used by all entities ranging from the roadside roasted corn/recharge card seller to a multinational like MTN, is to declare profits only after deducting operating expenses. Any other practice other than this is either due to ignorance or mischief which may be intended to cheat or deceive and anything built on deception is wrong or null.

As earlier addressed, any adult that receives a gift without having incurred any expense before receiving it should subject the entire gift amount to 10% tithe. This is on the assumption that he subscribes to the doctrine of tithe payment.

This is similar to how the government subjects lottery or casino winnings to tax. However, I doubt if anyone would be so bold to pay tithe on lottery winnings wink since gambling is usually not permitted in most religions.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Pukkah: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2010
ttalks:

Such CEO/CEOs would run into problems very soon as[b] their accounting is not in order.[/b]
This is on the assumption that tithe payment of money is a requirement for Christians

Without any cost incurred, that gift is an increase/profit and should be tithed from.
It is a new situation for the beneficiary with no link to whatever has been done to the initial source.

By the way, Pukkah ought to be answering this; not me.

You are in order brother.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by nomoreface: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
wiltech:

there is a fat difference between a christian and a born again christian, a christian is a church goer and a born again christian is one that has accepted christ as his personal Lord and Savior. it is only a church goer that will not pay his tithe but a correct and born again christian will pay his one tenth of his salary to God every month. I don't believe that a real born again christian will have any excuse for not paying his or her tithe. remember IF U PAY your TITHE, your LIFE WILL NOT BE TITHE

Can u tell me where the Bible (which is the Only book Christians should get their instructions from) says that life will not be tithe if i pay my tithe?

this is what we are talking about.
what of lying? will it not make ur life tithe too (especiaslly lying on God)?

why are other 'sins' not as stressed in the church today as 'robbing' God is?

brother, read your Bible. its is written in English (and translated in so many other Nigerian languages).
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by real4jesus: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
@nomore face spot on! brova

u can read his quote, that is used to deceive them, pay tithe for your life not to be tithe[/b]hahahahahah!

am a xtian and i pay my tithe but [b]wiltech
this will not take u to heaven, ur personal relationship with God matters more then tithe, dat is why christ choose the widows mith over all those who came to give in their abundance, wat did christ tell the rich young man who said i have tithed my property,i have obeyed your commandment wat must i do to make the kingdom of God, christ said pick up your cross and follow me, wat is cross my brother?

our prayer should be God give us the strength to face all our trouble, for the scriptures says his grace is sufficent for us!
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
This is similar to how the government subjects lottery or casino winnings to tax. However, I doubt if anyone would be so bold to pay tithe on lottery winnings   since gambling is usually not permitted in most religions.

But this is all part of income and should be tithed. Pls lets stop beating about the bush and use the bible as facts. Pls someone should show to me where tithing was adviced/encouraged/practiced anywhere in the new testament and the consequence/punishment/curse of not doing so.

, i am waiting,
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by melidee: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
I believe its true what most of the people here are saying i have even heard people say that pastors wont to come to europe and open churches for the offerings or tithe as is called here. When i lived in London me and my husband went to the pastors house man was living large in his 4 bedroom semi detached house in north west london his people carrier and saloon. They send the offering bag or whateva round at least 2 -3 times in a service. They also have more services in a week than any other church. i prefer the Cof E church because the offering bag is there when you come in i did not even notice it until i had been going there for some time.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Nwaokike(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by JeSoul(f): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
chiteny:

WOW shocked!!

Impressive about this post is not necessarily the content, but moreso the spirit with which the content is articulated. Chiteny, whatever its worth, you have my respect.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by chiteny(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
Impressive about this post is not necessarily the content, but moreso the spirit with which the content is articulated. Chiteny, whatever its worth, you have my respect.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by ndigbo: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
My people, i need you to beware that anti-christ is just around us, beware of your utterances here, because the devil want to take away the hedge that have been protecting many christians, the book of malachi said: if you pay your tithe God wil rebuke the devourer(devil) for your sake, i stand to be corrected! this have been the security of many tithe payer(s). The devil is not happy because he can't touch them, so these agurments here can discourage a true and potential tithe payer, by this, their Joy, Sound health, Peace of mind, would be stolen from them, which is definately the mission of the devil, though some have said here that tithe payers, have little or nothing to show for it! But i want to let you know that the tithe payers, have the peace of God and their defender which no money can buy. Money isn't wealth, there are some poeple here on this thread who are having mixed feeling on tithing but with strong and convincing arguments here they might consider not partaking in the tithing exercise which is Godly, i urge us to botherless on who spends our tithe to God, all we know is that it's working for us,lastly i will say, let the spirit of God guide us and give us more understanding of his words and not the LOGO.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by Dunniah(f): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
I know of someone who prefers to package his tithe and give it to orphanages, motherless babies, disabled people, etc. He argues that a lot of these churches just can't be trusted and that giving service/help to people who need it is service/help to God.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? by samoks(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dunniah:

I know of someone who prefers to package his tithe and give it to orphanages, motherless babies, disabled people, etc. He argues that a lot of these churches just can't be trusted and that giving service/help to people who need it is service/help to God.

GBAM, THANK YOU This says it all.

Everyday you see church members dancing all the streets distributing leaflets, inviting people to come to their own church. Why their own church it is not by force to p[ay tithes in church, Jesus said when you do good things for the poor and needy, you have done so to him,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / Folu Adeboye Celebrates Her 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.