Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Attention Banix Auto - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Banix Auto (15311 Views)

Price Slash ! Price Slash !! Price Slash !!! @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / Very Sharp 2005 Toyota Sienna[tokunbo,full Option] @ Cheap Price Banix 017383301 / Sold!Sold! Reg 05 Toyota Camry[big Daddy] @ Cheap Price 1.470m Banix 08035376690 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Banix Auto by AlagbaD: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
I've been following this thread for some time and i think without being judgmental, the poster is not being fare with Banix at all. A fault was noticed from the second day of purchase but your friend waited till when he had spent 300k before asking you to raise alarm. You must have so much trusted the mechanic(probably recommended by you to your friend) to gulp the whooping sum of 300,000naira before you started to complain about the integrity of the dealer. I feel as a concerned friend of your friend, you could have brought the issue of the car to the forum earlier for thorough counsel before going ahead with your spending spree, what if the mechanic had not been sincere in his dealings with your friend. Please, i'll like you to reconsider your actions and the eventual consequence because a good reputation once spoilt may be hard to rebuild. I bought a '96 camry recently and have had to spent some hard earned cash on it but i won't because of that accuse the dealer of insincerity. Please all issues has to be handled with care to avoid unrepairable damage.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Alagba D:

I've been following this thread for some time and i think without being judgmental, the poster is not being fare with Banix at all. A fault was noticed from the second day of purchase but your friend waited till when he had spent 300k before asking you to raise alarm. You must have so much trusted the mechanic(probably recommended by you to your friend) to gulp the whooping sum of 300,000naira before you started to complain about the integrity of the dealer. I feel as a concerned friend of your friend, you could have brought the issue of the car to the forum earlier for thorough counsel before going ahead with your spending spree, what if the mechanic had not been sincere in his dealings with your friend. Please, i'll like you to reconsider your actions and the eventual consequence because a good reputation once spoilt may be hard to rebuild. I bought a '96 camry recently and have had to spent some hard earned cash on it but i won't because of that accuse the dealer of insincerity. Please all issues has to be handled with care to avoid unrepairable damage.

Bros abeg if u r just waking up, kindly go back to sleep. Don't really appreciate people who just jump into discussion without reading?

From the first day the car developed fault, Banix was notified. But guess what was his response?

Anyway, guess this thread is begining to generate unnecessary comments and it is not helpful any longer. We will decide on the next line of action. Thank you all.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
The fact is that, if Banix has a vehicle I want, I will buy without hesitation because people bring them to him everyday and He makes his cut as the middleman or dealer, he doesn't manufacture them and he did not use them before selling and most owners will not even allow him have the vehicle for a few days except the toks. Most times, he has to be called ahead to make the vehicle available ahead of inspection, so it will take a total novice to buy a lemon car from someone who will ask you to take a test drive and to bring your own mechanic.

The 300k is a robbery as far as every department of my knowledge on vehicles is concerned, and I can tell you right now that it does not make any sense to me at all.

We are talking about an EOD here; I can replace the complete engine, both front hubs including callipers/arms, complete transmission, steering rack and bake the vehicle for 250k.

It does not make any sense to me at all. And before you knock Banix, go to his lot first.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by BizBooks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2010
This matter has exposed the need for an arbitrator. To avoid derailing this thread, I have opened another thread on arbitration. You can find it at this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524408.0.html
Re: Attention Banix Auto by natume: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
@Poster,i guess you started this thrad because you needed Nairalanders to give their view regarding the raging issue?
Your responses to siena,conesus,onwan and many others that said something far from what you needed to hear gives so much room for wonder.
Everybody has divergent way and manner they view and respond to issues and they very much have a right to say it exactly as they see it.
Wouldn't it have been fair if you had started this thread much earlier than this before WHOOPING N300k was spent.

BANIX,It is imperative you come online and explain your side of this raging saga as it does not have to do with you alone but would go along way at affecting dealings with your co-dealers on Nairaland.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by zinaLPF: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
Apologies for interrupting this heated debate.
Mr Onwan could you pls contact me @ info@lpfinvestments.com? Pls inbox your telephone number.
I need your technical advice.

Pls carry on, ;o)
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
@Ayusman16
I called and spoke with Banix, he confirmed he first sold an EOD to one person, and the same person brought a friend ( I'm assuming this would be you and your friend). He said the second person brought his mechanic and they test drove the EOD for a long time and he allowed the mechanic do all the test he wanted, he said the guy also came with someone who does customs papers to confirm the vehicle documents. At the end of the day, the mechanic and the other customs papers person gave an ok for the vehicle before the transaction was concluded.

He confirmed to me that the guy said the guy told him he spent 80k on the vehicle, and that he is shocked at the 300k being claimed by you. If I was Banix I would not even bother giving any explanations as it's not worth typing out based on silly and malicious allegations. It's really unfair.

You should even go to the Police so that they can take that car from your friend and you will be shocked at what will happen.

My conclusion is that you are not a truthful person and you are only out to try and mess with Banix reputation. Your friend has issues with his mechanic and not Banix. And you also owe the house an apology for this trash you started.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
Onwan:

@Ayusman16
I called and spoke with Banix, he confirmed he first sold an EOD to one person, and the same person brought a friend ( I'm assuming this would be you and your friend). He said the second person brought his mechanic and they test drove the EOD for a long time and he allowed the mechanic do all the test he wanted, he said the guy also came with someone who does customs papers to confirm the vehicle documents. At the end of the day, the mechanic and the other customs papers person gave an ok for the vehicle before the transaction was concluded.

He confirmed to me that the guy said the guy told him he spent 80k on the vehicle, and that he is shocked at the 300k being claimed by you. If I was Banix I would not even bother giving any explanations as it's not worth typing out based on silly and malicious allegations. It's really unfair.

You should even go to the Police so that they can take that car from your friend and you will be shocked at what will happen.

My conclusion is that you are not a truthful person and you are only out to try and mess with Banix reputation. Your friend has issues with his mechanic and not Banix. And you also owe the house an apology for this trash you started.

SMH, TIS SURELY THE SEASON OF THE ENDTIME embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
Onwan, I'm really relieved, and happy for Banix. It's good to be able to make in depth enquiries, that will clear issues that crop up in this section. I feel for Ayusman's friend. I still maintain this could have been settled way before things came this far.

Sometimes, dealers need protection from buyers too, who can sometimes be less than truthful.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
Siena:

Onwan, I'm really relieved, and happy for Banix. It's good to be able to make in depth enquiries, that will clear issues that crop up in this section. I feel for Ayusman's friend. I still maintain this could have been settled way before things came this far.

Sometimes, dealers need protection from buyers too, who can sometimes be less than truthful.

This had nothing to do with Banix, it was all setup by the guy's mechanic, and the figure 300k makes both the poster and the friend liars in my own opinion and I'm serious about that.

And this should be a lesson to dealers and nairalanders, that it's best to hear from both sides. He spoke with and for his friend, I called banix and spoke with him and I'm posting what he told me. Anyone in doubt should call Banix, his number is on his adverts
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2010
And this should be a lesson to dealers and nairalanders, that it's best to hear from both sides. He spoke with and for his friend, I called banix and spoke with him and I'm posting what he told me. Anyone in doubt should call Banix, his number is on his adverts
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ayusman, feel free to ignore abegi, you "met" Banix here on Nairaland, so you have the right to trash out any issue you have with him on Nairaland too. It is clear these people don't care about their customers or Nairaland, all they care about is themselves cool
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
mr. onwan, you have only suceeded in showing your bias. are you banix's attorney-at-law? will anything banix says here be used against him in a court of law?
let banix come here and speak for himself
maybe he can rescue the little that's left of his reputation
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
i guess they are friends? friends stand up 4 each other. will prove a point.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
I have met him in person and have called him concerning vehicles and have been to his car lot, nothing more than that BUT the issue here is simple; you started this thread with your friend's story and gave your friend's side of the story, what had me bugging wrier two things;

1. Your friend was there with a mechanic - yes or no? You never gave those details or answered that from the go
2. Spending 300k on a Honda on just accessories without complete engine change or transmission or even have the decency of a paint/bake job? And we are supposed to believe that? Because we don't know about vehicles?

What is your friend's name and phone number, let me call him directly
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Consensus: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
Onwan your points are very plausible indeed and I concur with them. I'll wholeheartedly love Banix to come on and speak further regarding the transaction and the proceedings at the point of sale.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
no need mr. onwan. u r alrdy bias after just hearing one side of d story. u didnt disapoint me though. Trying 2 convince my friend 2 take up d issue. Maybe just maybe we will knw who is a liar or untruthful. bye
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Babajhaid: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
I have bought a vehicle from the same Banix some months ago and till date I am enjoying the car. Something similar to this almost happened to me too. After buying the car from Banix, I took the car to a friend's mechanic to have it checked and let me know what I needed to change. The guy gave me a bill of over 50k which I obediently paid only to discovered that most of the things that the mechanic claimed he replaced were not done. At times the so called mechanics that we use are actually the problem that we have and not the dealer at times.

Another thing is that most of the used cars you see dealers advertising at times are still been used by the owner and its when they get a very serious buyer that they asked the owner to bring it over to their garage. It is possible for Banix not to even know all the problems that the car is having since he's not the one using the car and when the car is brought to his garage, he normally tells his boys to drive it round with the person selling and feed him back. It is what they reported that he will accept.

I am not trying to hold brief for Banix, its just my little experience that I have had with him that made me to say this. I believe you guys should be able to resolve this issue amicably without it degenerating into name calling and the rest.

To Ayusman, I understand your pain and anger, it can be very frustrating really.

To Banix, with my little experience with you I know you are nota dubious person, find a way to resolve this issue without letting it tarnish your reputation.

Tx.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Consensus: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ayusman, were you present at the point of sale? Did you bear witness to the conversation and disclosures at the point of sale?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2010
I don't see how this can even scratch Banix image, no accuser is real, the only real entity here is Banix, his numbers are online right here, he has customers and people who know him here. We don't even have ayusman's friend's name or number, he is not even posting here himself so we don't even know what really went down.

He might even have lied to Ayusman16
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ikeyman00(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2010
@@@@@@@

right every body keep quiet now;

1;To say buying a Nigeria driven used car isn't a good idea i think that is murder hence the need to go with the mechanic like they say; even buying toks got its own issues; like emmm since the owner knows his/her car will be up for sell then the need not to be replacing leaking radiators, water pump, steerling rack; worn out tyres; brake pad etc ;So the need to know what u are doing and things that should be checked; mechanic or Not!!!!! gbam

2; As long as people bought whatever through this interface; they have the right to make a complain thread; so for those saying these wahala should be settle privately are liars in god face blah blah blah; doing so will help in sanitizing auto and keep dealers in check weather the allegation are true or not from pending issues and also protect the customers that buy these cars

3; i remember when i was in Nigeria in 2008; there was a leak in the radiator host pipe that connect to the engine; instead changing the bloody host my oko-man allowed the mechanic to warp a poly-tape around it; so was driving  the car for the first time when all of a sudden the car overheat and stall and i tried to start it back when i could visibly see smoke emitting from the bonnet; with the mechanic not knowing excactly wat the issues is i spent nearly #90,000 doing things; even when i thought the issues has be resolved with its carburetor the same car stall again; until i had to walked to the other side of the road to beg for a bucket of water to cool down the engine as i finally noticed when the car build up heat its stall but when the heat is down it good to go; so this man say to me when i was asking for a bucket of water that the wahala has to be the distributor coil cuz it must had got burnt when the car over heat!!!! u see this is what happen when people dnt have a clue of what goes on in their engine and co; then u spend and spend until the real issue is resolved; a lot of people might say oh get the damn car scanned but what they dnt know some minor issues might not be picked up by the scanner; u are driving your car stall and battery gone dead; its obvious the alternator is malfunctioning cuz is meant to hold voiltge and charge back the battery in the opposite terminal of the battery; this is simple issue u might over spend doing time haahaaa

Therefore

since u are bold enough to make a complain thread like this one

u should state in sequence all the wahala that developed afterwards and money spent in doing so

then again Baxin if he hasn't got issues to hide like he want us to believe should come here and clearly whatever

so technically that will put nlers in the position to make a verdict

saying moderator should do this and that like  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed or appoint a pope to me thats [size=22pt]Nonesense[/size]

anything else from now on is rubbish

case closed by ikeyman
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
maybe u shld ask onwan? he seems 2 knw d truth now? just realised dat nairaland is d wrong place 2 get justice.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ayusman
i dont hang around here much and as i've not yet reached the car-buying stage so i cant have a bias. . .i'll say my two cents

you have a right to be upset, but you're going about it the wrong way, first things first, you just listed the parts haphazardly without any prices or what type of parts, brand new or tokunbo. Someone listed the parts and prices(both brand new and tokunbo) and that should give you an idea of how the person could have arrived at the figure.

You didn't tell us whether your friend had his mechanic examine the car and certify it as being fit. You mention this is your friends first car and yet you fail to consider the possibility of the mechanic trying to build house on your friends head.

you've been less than coherent in your replies, with you asking people if they were just waking up or telling them to stop posting if they have nothing to say not for once have you responded to the issues in peoples post. You refute claims with reasons and facts not emotions.

You owe it to the people on NL to find out if what onwan said is true, cos if it is then it would seem that you've been trying to ruin a mans reputation(unwittingly or not)

c_osemiha:

2. he approaches a mechanic ( thats if the mech wasn't directed by Banix) who smells the naivity and decides that if this guy can spend 1.2 million, then he could as well buy brand new parts,
3. he then forwards a bill, compare and contrast please
     a. lower arms, N35,000 (new), N10,000 ( tokunbo)
      b. upper arms, N35,000( new), N12,000( tokunbo)
      c. tie-rod ends, complete set N35,000 (new), N12,000 (tokunbo)
      d. stabilizer linkages, complete set (10k new, 4k tokunbo)
      e. shaft, 40,000 ( new), 13,000 ( tokunbo)
      f. oil pump, why, the engine should have knocked even before you left the gate, but , 25,000 new, 9,000 tokunbo

this totals up to about the 200k  for new parts.

this post shows how your friend could have been taken for a ride by HIS OWN mechanic.

@onwan
did banix mention why he hasn't come here to defend himself?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by banix: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2010
Well  I thank my fellow forumites that has responded so far on this thread, I don't know who this false allegationist [AYUSMAN] is and I don't know the motive behind all this. That was why I decided not to respond to him. I have called the two friends that bought two Honda Accord EODs vehicles from us this night and both of them claims they dont know about any post. SO WHO IS AYUSMAN? WHO IS PAYING YOU TO DO THIS?
One out of the two Guys that bought cars from us actually came to inform me that he misplace one of the papers and later complained that he has some issues with the last car bought and I told him to bring the car so that my mechanic can look at it, he promise to bring the car on Wednesday.

Please NOTE:
First buyer brought three People to inspect the car:
1. The dad (who has a long time car experience)
2. A certified mechanic (that handles their cars in the office)
3. A clearing and forwarding agent that works in Tincan island to check the papers
before making payment.

The second buyer (suspected complainant) brought the same set of people (the agent and that same mechanic that certified the first car OK) except the dad, they tested up to four (4) EOD's before they concluded on that particular car.

However, the mechanic that is working on the car now is a different one from the one that checked the car at the time of purchase, that was what prompted me to ask him to bring the car for my mechanic to check it, so that if really there was a problem we can help him look at it.

MR. AYUSMAN, who are you? and why are you excalating what you dont know jark about, because:
1. You dont know how far i have discussed with my customer
2. My customer said he knows nothing about this post when i spoke to him at about 8:30pm today.

I am sure you HAVE BEEN PAID TO TARNISH OUR IMAGE in the forum but it will not work for you in Jesus Name.

We have been on this forum for years with GOOD REPUTATION which God has given to us, we can not count how many cars that we have even sold this year alone, so if you have a genuine case as a reasonable and a mature person, you should have informed us before posting such a derogatory remark., or don't you know that this is a deformation of character? and I CAN SUE YOU FOR THIS. Be guided.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Consensus: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2010
Ayusman, if Banix's statement is all true, you may be banished, discarded and disposed of, from nairaland. To the best of my knowledge, false allegations like this are serious, No evidence or statement of fact to substantiate this allegation. Banix, keep your head up and keep doing your thing. Never let jealousy and spitefulness from others bring you down. May Allah Bless you.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 12:40am On Oct 04, 2010
AYUSMAN, AYUSMAN,AYUSMAN - hw many times I call u? No bring katakata come hia ooo abeg ooo-
Re: Attention Banix Auto by BizBooks(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2010
@ Banix,

You should have said this a long time ago. However, better late than never.

@ Ayusman (unlike Carshopper, I called you once  grin grin grin,),

The ball is now in your friend's court. Is he a member of NL? If not, he should register and clear the air. As you can see, it appears Banix himself has no idea who is really making this accusation against him.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2010
lets get our heads out of the clouds for a moment

oga banix, you must have seen this thread eons ago. that you chose to play the big man instead of rushing to clear your name( as you have eventually attempted) of the allegations is a testament to the fact that you hold the contributors here, some your past and prospective customers, in little regard.
and you cant sue nobody.

Consensus:

Ayusman, if Banix's statement is all true, you may be banished, discarded and disposed of, from nairaland.  To the best of my knowledge, false allegations like this are serious,  No evidence or statement of fact to substantiate this allegation. Banix, keep your head up and keep doing your thing. Never let jealousy and spitefulness from others bring you down. May Allah Bless you.

can you verify which of the parties is saying the truth if either feels too big to bandy words?
@the bolded, nairaland nor be food o
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2010
na wa o. . .all the people saying he saw the thread since fail to realise that the thread was started on the 2ND OCTOBER and banix said he contacted the people that bought EODs from him off NL to make inquiries first.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2010
ayusman16:

maybe u shld ask onwan? he seems 2 knw d truth now? just realised dat nairaland is d wrong place 2 get justice.

Don't let this weigh you down abeg, i can see things have taken turn for the sinister and you and your friend are now being labelled liars, and over what? All these slant for a "it could be the mechanics fault" 50-50 conclusion, na wa oh undecided Hang in there jare, God is a just God cool

And regarding your haphazard method of listing comment, has it occured to them that people don't pay the same price for spareparts nor for mechanic's fees due to several variables undecided How can you take these people seriously when they smugly assume Mr A is deffo gonna get that part for the same price as Mr B, so if one of the party's price is higher, the person is a liar undecided

I don't live in Naija yet i always pay less for things everytime i go shopping with my Mum in naija, to the extent that sometimes after bagging the stuffs, you will hear the trader saying "Madam please help me beg your daughter to add something small on top na"

SOME OF US THANKFULLY UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MONEY SPENT, BUT MORE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE CAR IS STILL DEFECTIVE AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH undecided AND PLEASE REMEMBER KUNLE-A'S POST AMONGST A FEW DECENT OTHER'S POSTS ARE STILL THERE TO REMIND YOU YOU ARE ONLY DOING THIS AFTER HAVING EXHAUSTED ALL POSSIBLE CIVIL APPROACH cool

ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@

right every body keep quiet now;

1;To say buying a Nigeria driven used car isn't a good idea i think that is murder hence the need to go with the mechanic like they say; even buying toks got its own issues; like emmm since the owner knows his/her car will be up for sell then the need not to be replacing leaking radiators, water pump, steerling rack; worn out tyres; brake pad etc ;So the need to know what u are doing and things that should be checked; mechanic or Not!!!!! gbam

Gbam superman.

Is it preposterous for these Dealers or middleman to tell who they are selling cars for, that they would only market their car on the condition that their OWN mechanic goes through the car with a fine-toothed comb TO INDEMNIFY THEMSELVES, BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE DIGITAL AGE WHENCE THINGS SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE AND THEY HAVE A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD AND PROTECT undecided

WOULD THIS NOT HAVE MADE MORE SENSE THAN THE "ITS THE MECHANIC'S FAULT" THAT PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER HAVE BEEN NAUSEATINGLY PARROTING ON AND ON AND ON LIKE A BROKEN RECORD undecided
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2010
netotse:

na wa o. . .all the people saying he saw the thread since fail to realise that the thread was started on the 2ND OCTOBER and banix said he contacted the people that bought EODs from him off NL to make inquiries first.

This is the autosection, controversial issues like this spreads like wildfire before you can say Jack Robinson and the involved dealer would have been notified in 10 seconds flat, some even get wind of the issue before the aggrieved party brings it to NL.

Now to the main koko, it is obvious someone is lying here, now the 1001 question is WHO Besides someone else posted this, just that he chose to keep quiet whilst Ayusman's party exercised their Human Rights to complain undecided

SUNNY45:

I bought a babyboy some 3 months ago from Banix, i have since spent well over 300k in changing shaft, steering poer pump, kickstarter, shock absorber, solving overheating problem, changing hubs, repairing AC, changing engine seats and the likes, but of course, i have only myself to blame for this.

I have only leant one thing, "NEVER BUY A NIGERIAN USED CAR" They all have series of problems, so if u buy, u dont have to complain, just take it in good faith and move on.

I have since decided to use mine for a while and sell later, afterwards, it nothing than A BRAND NEW CAR, U cant blame Banix, MAN MUST CHOP OOOOO!!!
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 1:38am On Oct 04, 2010
@busybody
buying car parts is somewhat different from buying things in a market.

when it comes to car parts, the price variation is rarely ever significant unless someone is trying to cheat you. . .there's an average price the component is sold at and the seller and mechanic will have a rough idea of the price. the OP is laid emphasis on the price, and ppl are calling him out on that since prices themselves are not an absolute.

i for one have spent a lot of time chilling with mechanics so i have an idea how crooked they can get. . .i strongly believe one of your most important relationships(after wifey, banker and barber) is your mechanic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2001 Infiniti QX4 For Sale 1.5m (negotiable) / USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350 / 9 inch HD Car Hanging Headrest DVD Player Entertainment System with game, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.