Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Attention Banix Auto - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Banix Auto (15314 Views)

Price Slash ! Price Slash !! Price Slash !!! @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / Very Sharp 2005 Toyota Sienna[tokunbo,full Option] @ Cheap Price Banix 017383301 / Sold!Sold! Reg 05 Toyota Camry[big Daddy] @ Cheap Price 1.470m Banix 08035376690 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
i agree with onwan. . .there are two parties involved, your friend and banix everyone else is a third party.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
Agreed, am a 3rd party just like onwan too. I am just coming 4rm d mech banix recommended 2 d buyer. 2 scans were carried out last wk on d ride. One at automedic which reveals a problem with d gear, shocks etc. Another scan was carried out by banix which shows no problem with d gear. Now banix askd him 2 take d ride 2 his own certified mech who is abt checking d gear. d issue nw is wat will be d next step? watch dis space.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
netotse:

@busybody
na wa o. . .apparently, nothing will make you believe that banix has any rights,

Right to stay away instead of being on ground and professionally nipping whatever is brewing in the bud, before it takes root and starts to sprout.

Right to feel it is okay not to disclose known faults to buyers, instead with the help of Onwan, bemoaning them for not using his own recoimmended mechanic to fish out this faults.

Right to blame every evil that befalls a car, even pre-existing ones, on the potential buyer's mechanic (can't you imagine what slippery slope this is) shocked

Ok o, banix, I APOLOGISE FOR TELLING YOU TO STOP USING CUSTOMERS AS YOUR TOOTHPICKS. IS THIS ACCEPTABLE ENOUGH NETOTSE cheesy

netotse:
first, it was one person that bought an EOD(not ayusman) that refered the buyer in question to banix.

Why do you feel the need to repeat this which was stated in Ayusman's first post on this thread. Yes it is a common phenomenon on NL that people don't read through posts before posting, BUT, they always read the OP's post though undecided

netotse:

the fact that the friend keeps denying knowledge of the existence of this thread could also mean that he's not aware of the stories ayusman has been telling here(ayusman refused to tell us the friend was not aware, he was equivocating)

Again for want of sounding like a broken record, IF HE DID NOT SAY HIS FRIEND WAS THE QUIET TYPE WHO DID NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS KINDA THREAD, WHY DID YOU THINK AYUSMAN WAS FENDING OFF COMMENTS SUCH AS "YOUR FRIEND SHOULD BE THE TO OPEN THIS THREAD, NOT YOU" ARRRRRGHHHHHHH
Did you by any chance read the excerpt of Ayusman's conversation posted by Carshopper undecided If anything, this is the question you should be asking Banix - ""Ayusman said he was once there when his friend called YOU to complain about said car, but Banix, you said you were never aware of anything wrong with the car embarassed

netotse:

banix says the friend denied spending anything close to that amount on the car, what does ayusman have to say about that?

Banix stated there was nothing wrong with the car, save for the immobiliser issue, yet he and Onwan disclosed as part of the chinwag they had, that buyers are better off utilising his own recommended mechanic next time to find the actual fault of the car. What do you have to say for this? undecided

netotse:

banix says the initial problem with the car starting the next morning was due to the car security(by which time the friends mechanic had already condemned the car). I have personal experience with this kind of problem, someone didn't know where the security was for a car i used to drive and he sha found a way to start it by tampering with the security, the car has never recovered from it, the entire wiring for the ignition system had to be removed and re-done. This puts paid to the argument that the car spoilt the next day and highlights the complicity/inexperience of the buyers' mechanic.

First mechanic who condemned car was recommended by Banix's first EOD customer, this mechanic too like Banix, had glowing reference for the buyer to go on, SO WHY BLAME AYUSMAN AND HIS FRIEND undecided ARE YOU INDIRECTLY STATING AND ONWAN DIRECTLY STATING THAT BUYERS SHOULD NOT TRUST NAIRALAND DEALERS INCLUDING THE WELL ESTABLISHED ONES, AT THEIR OWN PERIL undecided

netotse:
banix denies knowledge of the car wahala before this saturday(you called him out on the 'bring it and i'll sell it for you' bit , lets see how he responds to that)

Of course you wouldn't expect him to admit knowing about the car after sh.i.t had already hit the fan, would you undecided And i asked this rhetoric question on the 5th of October, not to call him out, it didn't require a response, he didn't respond then, its also too late for him to respond as well, why? You can smell his guilt a mile off cool

netotse:
my issue with ayusman on this issue stems from the way he told his story, now we hear the 300k doesn't exist and we're finding out that the initial towing was due to the mechanics incompetence and the owners naivete.

Why do you have an issue with why he came to NL to tell his story? Why do you have an issue with Ayusman stating the bleeding obvious that Banix knew the condition of the car he sold and should quit dillydallying and rigmaroling all over the place and put his hands up as a professional, which he only sought to do at the last minute undecided

netotse:
and i noticed you said it took banix days to respond, it wasn't days, it was about 24 hours, and he said he contacted the people that had bought EODs from him before coming to post on NL. . .

It is clear you too are now clutching at straws, i mentioned BAnix delayed coming out in 2 or 3 posts, show me just one of those post where i stated "Banix took days to come out" and bring your dictionary along too undecided Thread was opened October 2nd at 11.22am,  Banix responded Oct 4th 12.15am, how is that 24 hours, sure you can count undecided Like i previously mentioned, this is the Autosection whereby at least one person would have gotten hold of the dealer within the hour of this thread going live undecided  

netotse:

*sighing* his coming her to tell us about how the auto section needs an arbitrator or whatever has nothing to do with the issue on ground. . .that's my point. I want to know if he's for or against.

ehen? is there an embargo on using the word 'attack'? one of the meanings is transitive verb criticize somebody or something: to subject somebody or something to strong or vehement criticism
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

which is different from 'insult' which means among others transitive and intransitive verb be offensive to somebody: to say or do something rude or insensitive that offends somebody
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

For you to come up with such ludicrous comment that Bizbook's clarion call has nothing to do with this thread, clearly demonstrates to all in the know 99.9999% of users in the Autosection, and indicates YOU HAVE NO CLUE, KEEP FAFFING AROUND, THE JOKE IS ON YOU cool AND ONWAN cool

Not slating you or anything, afterall education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance, so if you don't mind me advocating it would do you a World of good to take your time to read things and learn to assimiliate properly and find out the meaning of the word arbitrator, lucky for you someone's been bandying round a copy of the limited edition of Microsoft Encarta to help us in honing our English comprehension skills, oh its you, you are the good Samaritan with the dictionary, well learn how to hold the dictionary the right way up then tongue
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
t0kunb0:

Unfortunaetly most of d other dealers dat "obviously" see this thread kip quiet n don't interfere/advise (conflict of interest my backside) wich is kindda appauling. Moreso it's obvious both parties share a huge percentage of d blame. I don't care if d true buyer of d car's aware of d thread (or d figures) but wahts d way foward from here cos dis will serve as a reference 4 d nxt issue wif d nxt Nigerian used car that didn't go down well
@banix: a lot of pple r watchin n makin serious conclusions
@ayu: r u honestly speakin out d mind of your friend as regards his decision on resolution et al?
@busy: lol, u said enuff already
@onwan: if u were ayu, what exactly wld u av done n hw wld u av done it (we all wanna learn)
@biz: NL isn't d "ideal/perfect" environmnt after all, lol

angryOk, i dash Netotse the thread cry You haven't answered my quezshun okobo angry tongue cheesy
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
I know that once there are competent mechanics recommended, the things will be sorted out and the guy will only pay a fraction of what he had been wasting and wont waste any time.

The owner of the car doesnt seem to consider any of this a big deal and by saying he never told Ayusman16 he spent that amount clearly shows that he is not in anyway panicky or having problems with Banix (He even appreciates Banix getting him the right person to look into the problem the other person created by fiddling) . I think this thread actually not only exaggerated the situation BUT paints a very untrue picture of whatever happened. Its more of a waste of Internet time.

I think Ayusman16 has personal issues (and maybe with Banix too). I also think its all bull until the real owner has anything to say contrary to what Banix has said.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
i dnt knw banix and certainly do not av issues with him or his business. Am not a car dealer 4 now but who knows. I am just a straight Nigerian who believes d wrong done can be corrected. D purpose of dis thread is to get banix 2 do what he shld av earlier done as a credible dealer when dis problem ws mentioned 2 him d first time and also 4 him 2 accept or deny dat he knew abt d state of d car b4 selling. I sincerely hope something positive comes out of dis.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Again, someone wanted to complain about his experience at the hand of a Cotonue dealer here on NL, he was not given a chance, now Ayusman came here to plead his case for Banix to come out of hiding, he refused until the case had dragged for days undecided I joke around and tease people a lot on NL, I also flirt a lot and have about 70 e-husbands on NL, but when it is time to be serious, i struggle, but i can be a serious person, and one thing i have the ability to do is kill threads, if i don't want a thread to degenerate or escalate into a fight, it will not happen. The truth is, i have nothing against Banix,and if Onwan had not come into this thread, it would not have gone more than 2 pages, and as a matter of fact, i would have contacted Banix, but I hate bullies with a passion, and Onwan made me lose it, because those victims who lost over N2m to the preorder thingy still leaves a sore taste in my mouth because he was in the midst of it all and should have been held culpable cool angry
this is where i got the days thing, i put it at the bottom cos i felt it was inconsequential.

Busy_body:

Ayusman referred the dude to either you or Nairaland and when he started having problem, naturally he gravitated towards Ayusman the link, and the fact that he told you another figure does not mean he did not lie to Ayusman. Ayusman also stated that his friend was reluctant to come on nairaland and this is either because he is a coward or he is one of those people that don't like stress/noise/attention, simple.The bottomline is that if Ayusman did not come to Nairaland to spill, you would have kept on ignoring the friend, shikena
this was why i brought up the point of the referrals

and as per the dictionary thingy, it was because you highlighted the word attack in my post, i know what bizbooks is about and i felt that instead of him taking up space 'recapping' what we knew, he could be stating his views on what's happening here. . .

funny how you say 'not slating you' and then turn around and call me an illiterate in so many words. . .

btw i checked arbitrator and it means what i meant: someone who settles disputes. isn't that what bizbooks is on about? heck he even used the exact word in his posts.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
ayusman16:

i dnt knw banix and certainly do not av issues with him or his business. Am not a car dealer 4 now but who knows. I am just a straight Nigerian who believes d wrong done can be corrected. D purpose of dis thread is to get banix 2 do what he shld av earlier done as a credible dealer when dis problem ws mentioned 2 him d first time and also 4 him 2 accept or deny dat he knew abt d state of d car b4 selling. I sincerely hope something positive comes out of dis.

It has already, majorly that; Its not always on the dealer's side, the buyer also has responsibilities apart from having the money to buy the car, also It makes more sense to let the individual involved state the facts and not stories from 3rd parties.

For wrong and right? its a matter of opinion and the opinion that counts here is that of the buyer, who went to Banix with his mechanic and folks to confirm vehicle's documents' legitimacy and paid cash and drove off, and is now asking his dealer (who he knows) to help him get people who will restore his vehicle back to the condition it was when he picked it off (after experiencing greedy and incompetent mechanics).

I can relate with him because he has denied the 300k claim and the thread discrediting Banix.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
@onwan, since he is denying spending 300k then tell us ow much he told banix he spent? 285k or 295k? why not ask banix since he has been confiding in you?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by t0kunb0(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
dis might probably b my last post on dis thread cry
ayusman16:

@ayu:
comment appreciated, but if banix does this 4 u, what about your friend and his car?
alot of time & energy has gone in2 dis issue and d buyer still isnt driving his car. . . .how about both parties sit down and make an agreement. you've got a right 2 speech, but i jst feel u went about it slightly wrongly and dats y u didnt get d collectiv +ve responses from Onwan, netotse & co. . . . sure none of 'em want 2 hush u up irrespectiv

@banix:
d onus is on u 2 prove 2 us all dat u care about ur customres irrespectiv of who's making d allegations

@busy:
what was ur question again  angry
Re: Attention Banix Auto by mrofficial(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2010
na wa ooo undecided
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Thank you all for your comments on the subject. You have shown once again the true essence of the forum. Integrity and accountability are the qualities we expect from all Nairalanders and this issue has shown that we still have hope as a nation.

Am very elated to inform everyone that there has been extensive discussions between Banix and my friend on how to resolve this issue and the results are indeed gratifying. Banix's mechanic confirmed that the gear needs to be replaced (the scan also revealed that there was nothing else was wrong with the car after the repairs that had been done on the car previously) and he has graciously accepted to meet the cost. As I type this comment, they are on their way to Oyingbo to fix it. He even connected my friend to the previous owner of the vehicle and the man also promised to assist.

The intention of bringing this subject to the public domain was not to tarnish anyone's image but to ensure that the confidence that we have reposed in the auto dealers that use Nairaland is maintained. Suffice it to say that the turn of events have convinced me that there are indeed good businessmen out there.

I salute Banix for his magnanimity and implore other car dealers in the auto section here on Nairaland and in Nigeria as a whole to emulate his example. My appreciations also goes to Onwan, Netotse, siena, Busybody, Carshopper, Tokumbo, Yekinim Bizbook and others in ensuring that this issue is amicably resolved.

Thank you all
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ogogo24(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
This is it, Victory at Last!

I guess we've all learnt one lesson or the other on this issue, the buyer the seller and we 'the 3rd parties'.

God bless Naija, God bless Nairaland!
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2010
netotse:

this is where i got the days thing, i put it at the bottom cos i felt it was inconsequential.

48+ hours is still two day[b]s[/b] abi no be so cool

netotse:

and as per the dictionary thingy, it was because you highlighted the word attack in my post, i know what bizbooks is about and i felt that instead of him taking up space 'recapping' what we knew, he could be stating his views on what's happening here. . .

funny how you say 'not slating you' and then turn around and call me an illiterate in so many words. . .

I understand attack could be "active" and "passive" and expected you to get this undecided Sorry i over-estimated your capability and held your reasoning and comprehensive skills in high esteem tongue

Abeg leave that side, no be you start the illiterate ish, come dey quote dictionary on top my head, what was your intent if not to label me a dunce undecided

netotse:

btw i checked arbitrator and it means what i meant: someone who settles disputes. isn't that what bizbooks is on about? heck he even used the exact word in his posts.

So why jump on his neck to contribute by force, when all he wanted to do was ram some commonsense down the warring faction's throat to cut the crap and grow up and deal with the issue maturedly cool Never mind the fact that he had already contributed to this same topic twice already too cool

tokunbo:
@busy:
what was your question again angry

Eemi ke, how dare i question a whole you shocked Who born monkey cheesy

Nothing do you, my lips are sealed lipsrsealed Actionless and liverless Okobo lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2010
@busybody
no matter how much you insult me, i'll always love you. . . tongue
Re: Attention Banix Auto by strongface: 4:49am On Oct 26, 2010
onwan you are truly amazing! here are all u guys telling ayusman he shdnt talk for his frirnd but wt do u do? u've become banix' mouthpiece and even gone further to call the poster a liar.if banix is so sure he did nothing wrong,how come he's refused to tell his own side of the story? many of us have read banix' adverts and he's always giving a fantstic rating for his vehicles, 93 - 98%!!!! if he doesn't know the condition of the cars he sells,its outright fraudulent to make such claims and that alone makes him legally/ criminally liable. if this had happened in the UK, ,banix wld've probably bn in jail by now and dont give me dt bull abt silence being the best answer. wld a doctor remain silent if a patient of his went around town saying he's dishonest or incompetent? and do you work wt banix that u shd choose to believe him and not d accuser? i pray folks are reading ur response(s) and know they must never have anything to do wt u, i mean other dealers have made comments but none as nauseating or as shameful as yours.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by skyeauto: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2010
Skye Auto is New in Nigeria
My auto company is Base in Toronto/Woodbridge/Oshawa Canada, and will get you the best car with original kilometer and auto check document for any car you are buying from us.
Check out some of my cars Nairalist and nairaland.com
For any question regarding automobile e-mail me at skyeauto@yahoo.ca or call me 1+647-996-skye
Re: Attention Banix Auto by blank(f): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
When I see threads like dis I become scared.
So who can one trust? Is it not better 2 deal directly so any issues dat come up, u will have only urself 2 blame.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2011
blank:

When I see threads like dis I become scared.
So who can one trust? Is it not better 2 deal directly so any issues dat come up, u will have only urself 2 blame.

Ms Blank, it's not all doom and gloom, but I can see where you're coming from.

On a lighter note, has your baby arrived yet?
wink
Re: Attention Banix Auto by blank(f): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr Siena, I know dat dere are good ones out dere. I was just about 2 commit myself 2 a dealer wen people started bringing up all manner of issues and showed me all these threads. My husband has now withdrawn his support meaning I either av 2 import it myself or just buy a smaller car brand new.

My baby is not due yet but its nice of u 2 remember.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2011
I understand, Ms Blank. Myself, Mrs. Siena and Sienna wish you a safe delivery. smiley
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Osama10(m): 2:42am On Jan 24, 2011
undecided
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Fhemmmy: 3:10am On Jan 24, 2011
blank:

Mr Siena, I know dat dere are good ones out dere. I was just about 2 commit myself 2 a dealer wen people started bringing up all manner of issues and showed me all these threads. My husband has now withdrawn his support meaning I either av 2 import it myself or just buy a smaller car brand new.

My baby is not due yet but its nice of u 2 remember.

People have said it all, there are good ones, there are bad ones and even some of the ones that people have termed bad, are not really bad, just unfortunate situation that made the good looked bad.
There is always so much deals that will happen here and will go well.
The time has changed and we have no choice than to embrace it, it is time for people to sit at the comfort of their homes and buy a ride, however, before doing that, it is important that we do proper investigation to make sure we deal with the right ones.
No one is above mistake of misquote of fall prey of some situation . , .there are some delays that a dealer has no control over, but how the dealer carry the buyer along is all that matters and counts.
Good luck with your buy and wish you a safe delivery . . . . .would be cute if you name the child Fhemmmy
Re: Attention Banix Auto by blank(f): 4:42am On Jan 24, 2011
Thanks 4 ur good wishes. grin
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2011
banix is a bastard i tried him as i flew miles home from abroad to buy a car since i have been hearing about naira land for a while and i saw a car on the banix auto ad i liked beleive you me it took hours to view the car when i went to the office which never existed but just a mechanic workshop gave to me which was somewhere in tisco office in alausa ikeja and a dead car they just tried to hustle from whatever source they got it from after describing how clean it was i sure walked away with out even looking at the car or saying bye banix is a crack head and a useless old man
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2011
banix is a scamm and a useless old man i tried him as i flew miles home from abroad to buy a car since i have been hearing about naira land for a while and i saw a car on the banix auto ad i liked beleive you me it took hours to view the car when i went to the office which never existed but just a mechanic workshop  gave to me which was somewhere in tisco office in alausa   ikeja and a dead car they just tried to hustle from whatever source they got it from after describing how clean it was i sure walked away with out even looking at the car or saying bye banix is a crack head and a useless old man
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ Wayne, we've heard you, you don't have to repeat your damning post, just because the Spam BOT altered certain words, we understand.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Kayautojun(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2011
There are loads of things to consider here,
but the most important thing is Trust and Integrity (most dealers lack this).
Like all business, Good biz relationship is very important, Cars are not like rice and beans which u can buy anywhere. Cars are mostly sold on recommendation in this part of the world " i know a dealer, i am sure he will tell u what is wrong and get a good price direct for the owner or shipper" that is what sells cars, and make good dealership. But again, Most of our dealers just want the money, They will tell lies, do all sort to get you to buy and move the car out of their place and once you and come back on 3 hrs for anything, u will hear stuff like "the money has just been sent to the owner, He cant refund back", I deal with other dealers well.

Another thing they need to look into is greed, Once a deal starts asking for a deposit, be sure to draw up a document that says, The amount given and in case u decide not to buy, how much is refundable to you. Be very sure to this and signed by all parties involved. I have been in situations where i deposit for a vehicle on behalf of my client and after a while due to technicalities, we divide not to buy, you here things like " they have used the money and until they sell the car, u cant get ur deposit", or a ridiculous percentage of the deposit will be requested for.

Another Mistake you should not make is allow your Mechanic/ driver to be involved in negotiation, Smart dealer or it is a practice for them to quickly offer the mechanic/driver some amount of money to give the car a pass check.

This is from my experience dealing with them. I represent alot of client/buyers/customers who wants to purchase cars and are not on ground to see. Trust for me is key and putting urself in same position as the buyer. This person must have worked hard for his money.

I constantly tell my workers and striker that, Because other dealers do these things does not mean it is right, having good recommendation, perfect biz relationship and make money knowing ur deserve it is paramount.

buying A Nigerian used vehicle could be risky and can be a good bargain, it depends on how open the deal is,

For any kind of car to be delivered to any part of the country, Call 08026432666, Be sure u will get a good bargain.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by femmy2010(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2011
Hmm
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Kayautojun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2011
hmmnn
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Fogman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
wayne470:

banix is a scamm and a useless old man i tried him as i flew miles home from abroad to buy a car since i have been hearing about naira land for a while and i saw a car on the banix auto ad i liked beleive you me it took hours to view the car when i went to the office which never existed but just a mechanic workshop  gave to me which was somewhere in tisco office in alausa   ikeja and a dead car they just tried to hustle from whatever source they got it from after describing how clean it was i sure walked away with out even looking at the car or saying bye banix is a crack head and a useless old man

Does it mean we can not get up to 5 dealers here that are scandal free?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by maddock(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
wayne470:

banix is a scamm and a useless old man i tried him as i flew miles home from abroad to buy a car since i have been hearing about naira land for a while and i saw a car on the banix auto ad i liked beleive you me it took hours to view the car when i went to the office which never existed but just a mechanic workshop gave to me which was somewhere in tisco office in alausa ikeja and a dead car they just tried to hustle from whatever source they got it from after describing how clean it was i sure walked away with out even looking at the car or saying bye banix is a crack head and a useless old man

Are u sure its the same banix they r talkin about here cos the banix i know is a young chap who has an office behind Zenith bank or so and not a mechanic shed that you claimed. Or am i mistaken?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nas Illmatic (1994) Download Zip Album. / Nigerian Used 2001 Infiniti QX4 For Sale 1.5m (negotiable) / USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.