Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Attention Banix Auto - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Banix Auto (15309 Views)

Price Slash ! Price Slash !! Price Slash !!! @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / Very Sharp 2005 Toyota Sienna[tokunbo,full Option] @ Cheap Price Banix 017383301 / Sold!Sold! Reg 05 Toyota Camry[big Daddy] @ Cheap Price 1.470m Banix 08035376690 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2010
netotse:

@busybody
buying car parts is somewhat different from buying things in a market.

when it comes to car parts, the price variation is rarely ever significant unless someone is trying to cheat you. . .there's an average price the component is sold at and the seller and mechanic will have a rough idea of the price. the OP is laid emphasis on the price, and ppl are calling him out on that since prices themselves are not an absolute.

i for one have spent a lot of time chilling with mechanics so i have an idea how crooked they can get. . .i strongly believe one of your most important relationships(after wifey, banker and barber) is your mechanic.

We are still singing from the same hymnsheet. My pricing technique is the same everywhere mind you.

You can't say you and I are going to pay the same price for the same set of parts, hence reason i earlier mentioned pricing differential, one of the reason being exposure, as you described above. And you as well as i know that the Motor Trade in general is full of all kind of element, right from the Dealer right down to those who work at the bottom of the rung. They are all cut from the same cloth, so as there are Dealers who cuts corners would you also find mechanics who fiddle, hence reason for the potential discrepancy in price.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2010
Smart answers by banix, he definately took adv of d tempo here and started calling God like most nigerians will do when av they some thng 2 hide. when d car broke down on d 2nd day of purchase, a call was made 2 banix, and guess what was his response? He also mentioned 2 onwan dat d buyer told him he had only spent 80k on d ride? as at when? How truthful is that? when he met u 2 raise a serious issue abt d car? wat was your response? if u claimed 2 av a certified mech, why dnt u av them check d car b4 u put em up 4 sale? i met d mech he brought 2 inspect d car on d 2nd day it broke down and d guy seems as confused as d ride banix sold. we had 2 call in anoda mech who just did some electrical watever and d car jumped 2 life. That same night one of the arms paved way. And you are claiming innocence here? i smelt some conniving secret deals when d first mech who inspected d car b4 purchase askd 4 it 2 be towed. My problem with banix is why sell a car at 1.2m if u r not sure of d condition. And wat makes u thnk somebdy paid me 2 come and write dis? ppl can believe wateva they want but d point is are absolving urself 4rm all accusations? let your conscience judge you. And remember the guy bought the car from a dealer (who was recommended to him) and not just anybody.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by sourdick: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2010
Ayusman,the owner of the car he doesnt know about this post,All i think you are doing is oh boy stop wasting your time,Banix has told us what he and his customer agreed on,so why dont u find something else to do instead of saying what you dont know and if you dont have anything to do try and find something to do we dont need people like you on Nairaland.BANIX IN JESUS NAME YOUR NAME WILL NOT TARNISHED BY PEOPLE WHO JEALOUS YOU.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2010
@ayusman

I don't get u @all ooo- u kip jumping about n u neva complete ur "events" we asked u since you opened the thread to give us a detailed history of what n hw the "purchase" transpired n if banix was duly informed aftwards - but u said "let banix respond" n he has done so n says he doesn't even know you- n you have not taken that time-out to identify who u b n who ur friend be n wat transpired during n afta purchase of vehicle.

Pls if you get n state your facts b4 you write out a reply.

My Thots
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2010
You think am jealous of Banix?(The question you will ask yourself is why Banix when there are more successful dealers like inspired, fhemmy, carshopper and vipeman) I have no reason to be dude. First, i am no dealer but could be a potential buyer? I have had issues with some of the dealers who preorder for people on this site, asking them to make 30% deposit but have hidden personal information about themselves; i was proved wrong in an instance. I just want dealers to disclose full issues with the cars they are selling. If he said the buyer did not know me then that will be a lie. Shine your eyes people. Dubious dealers on the prowl. Many will one day come to appreciate this.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2010
@ayusman

Puttiing out accusations to a person is a serious one and when there r no FACTS guiding such accusations then its better to hold peace n nt wage a war against d person. Pls pls if you were @ point of sale of the vehicle give detailed accounts of wat happened- ws there any inspection on d ride? Who carried out inspection? Ws buyer satisfied wit inspection? Etc etc- if you were not there pls say so n stop making a mountain out of tis. Pls for God sakes.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by t0kunb0(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2010
@ayusman

did "your" mechanic certify that the car was OK BEFORE paymnets were made?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Consensus: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2010
Ayusman, you seem to keep evading my vital question. Were you present at the point of sale? Did you bear full witness to the conversation and proceedings that took place during negotiation and payment, to know what was disclosed or wasn't disclosed by Mr Banix?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2010
What I know is that Banix would ask you to come with your mechanic anytime you tell him you are coming for inspection and he would give you the keys to drive round Alausa in the vehicle you are interested in.

I have been asking the poster that question and he has been avoiding it - I am sure his friend went there with a mechanic and that same mechanic messed him up BUT I do not believe he spent 300k (for just those accessories? - no complete engine? Or transmission? Or paint job? Or 20" alloys? - it's impossible)
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2010
@consensus, d buyer will respond later dis week. Maybe. it will be better if u guys hear his own story and possibly arrange 4 a meeting with banix and a neutral member of dis forum as witness. Then anybody will have d right 2 crucify me. I will then apologise if any of my allegations is wrong.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by banix: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2010
Please Fellow Nairalanders help me to ask this Guy who is he? And what point did he meet Banix that he claim he refered us to his friend. I talked with my two customers yesterday [fortunate enough they were together] and both of them said they do not know about any post.
To my own knowledge buyer 2 [I dont want to be mentioning names here for my customers security and privacy] came to us when he saw
how lovely the car we sold to his friend [Buyer1] was, and had the car checked by the same set of mechanic that check the first car.
If there had been an issue of this magnitude will they not have seen it. The big question still remain that WHO IS AYUSMAN?
But if you are not ready to answer this question then I will not respond to your insolence again.

@My Buyer2 [pls I don't want to mention your name here] If you are reading this, as agreed bring the car on wednesday so that we can look at it together. Your acclaimed friend said you have spent N300k on the things he listed [ if at all this claim is right] which if I take you to Oyingbo [Ebute metta] where they sell Honda parts, the prices all together will amount to nothing compare to his claim. Or did you buy another car to fix this one [because I dont know what you may have bought with N300k since Engine and transmission is intact]. Even if you change Engine and  transmission  you can not spend that much. Or is Ayusman  talking about another vehicle entirely?

People that did not even buy vehicles from us do call us from time to time for assistance on how to get around their problems and so far God has used us to give  them solution to their problems, how much more our own direct customer. So My dear buyer2 kindly bring the car to our office before your newly discovered mechanic will run you into debt.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2010
i am also trying 2 see if we can get both mechs 2 come during d meeting so we 2n hear 4rm them. I had checked d car out at d mech's place b4 creating dis thread. it is left 4 nairalanders 2 select those who will represent d forum. bizbook, onwan it is up 2 u guys.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Consensus: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2010
Mr Ayusman, Thanks for your reply. Does that mean you don't have a concrete/solid/factual side to the occurences, and that you have created this slanderous thread based on assumption and a one-sided view?. Yes, you have declared intention of a forthcoming apology to Banix, but the fact of the matter is you would have caused possible ruin to his reputation and image based on your "assumptous stance". What if your friends Mechanic had been the one ripping him off with astronomically high prices?. You clearly were not present at the point of sale?. Why have you decided to create a thread with intent to slander, based on assumptions?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2010
@banix

Abeg no let dis guy spoil ur monday mrning for u jo-make we cme ur side cme drink beer jare
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2010
until i exhaust all possible means of being convince then will now retract my words. D thread was started asking banix questions. d point is, i saw d state of d car even b4 any of d mech started wrking on it. i also saw d car at d mech's place and even interrogated him. As far as am concerned, banix is yet 2 convince me. d buyer is in pains because of dis
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2010
@ayusman

Abeg na- until u bring "ur friend" hia - u don't exist. Leave us to drink dis morning beer in peace na- I dey beg u ooo

More beer pls *hic*
Re: Attention Banix Auto by gestapo(f): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2010
ayusman16:

@bizbook, yes he contact him 4rm d 2nd day he got d ride. d car developed fault wen he took it out d first time. just dis wk banix told him 2 come pay 4 anoda ride after which he will now help him 2 sell it.

banix:

@My Buyer2 [pls I don't want to mention your name here] If you are reading this, as agreed bring the car on wednesday so that we can look at it together. Your acclaimed friend said you have spent N300k on the things he listed [ if at all this claim is right] which if I take you to Oyingbo [Ebute metta] where they sell Honda parts, the prices all together will amount to nothing compare to his claim. Or did you buy another car to fix this one [because I dont know what you may have bought with N300k since Engine and transmission is intact]. Even if you change Engine and  transmission  you can not spend that much. Or is Ayusman  talking about another vehicle entirely?

People that did not even buy vehicles from us do call us from time to time for assistance on how to get around their problems and so far God has used us to give  them solution to their problems, how much more our own direct customer. So My dear buyer2 kindly bring the car to our office before your newly discovered mechanic will run you into debt.

Banix, this is very straight forward, the buyer2 you're referring to would most probably be Ayusman's friend, he most likely would have recommended him to you, whilst i agree that the figure of 300k is too bogus to fix a 2003 Honda accord, i don't think you should out rightly deny ayusman like you're doing. ( you may never know )

He most probably would have referred your buyer2 to you without having to physically show face on the day of the transaction.

Going by the consensus in the above quoted texts, both of you have already agreed that the car should be brought back for some sort of checks, just solve this amicably between yourselves.

Cheers

G

Head, Auto section sanitation committee.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2010
Thank God there is somebody who wants to take a neutral stance on dis issue. i didnt just come out 4rm d blues and start making accusations? let onwan or carshopper send their numbers 2 my box. will call and xplain my annoyance. read my first post and tell me where i did wrong trying 2 air my views.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2010
@ayusman

Number is 08038181313

We still dey drink beer sha so if I don't sound rite no fia *hic*
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2010
will call shortly with a private num. hope u dnt mind?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2010
Its ok as long as na u dey call *hic* sori *hic*
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2010
All this private number and lack of full disclosure is very insulting to concerned nairalanders like mysel.

If ayusman's or his friend is real; post your name and phone number online here, snap and post the picture of the car in question, and answer simple questions like;
1. What is your friends name
2. Did you go with him to banix for inspection
3. Did he go with his mechanic?

Anything art from clear answers and straight names and numbers indicates that you are a fraud, and do not exist, and that for some strange and silly reason you are attempting to tarnish Banix name.

Do not prolong this issue, provide this clear details or you do not exist and you are simply a waste of Internet time.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2010
@carshopper, thanx 4 hearing me out. i believe u now undstand my pains? my sincere pology 2 anyone who must av been upset by my posts. i just dislike anything hideous. i believe dis matter wld av been amicably resolved if d dealer had shown positive signs. a customer shld nt be made 2 suffer. @onwan, why nt start by posting ur own details? i have reasons 4 hiding my number.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
Jus spoke to ayusman n I understand his pain for d ride his friend bought. Wit his permission I will state our conservation here-

1. The buyer is his personal friend.

2. Ayusman wasn't @ d purchase or inspection grounds

3. Ayusman ws ard wen his frnd called banix concerning the car break down.

4. His friend is meetin banix on wednesday to iron out tins

5. Anoda mech dat checkd out d ride says engine is bad

6. Meeting on wednesday will determine way fwd

7.My beer don dey hot make I rush am one hand abeg
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
@all

Pls pls no nid to thrw blows *hic* onwan is a respected elderstate man ooo abeg ooo make I drink dis beer pls ooo
Re: Attention Banix Auto by knotty(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
CArshopper, stop that hic, hiccup,hickory. you dont drink.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
Chei my Oga don catch me- I hail knotty - hw far wit d 4runner oo- I no hia anytin frm u ooo. Hw bizness- bring anoda fX35 deal cme ooo or maybe a 2010 Range -smiles
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
@carshopper, why u no come mention everything talked on phone? anyway, lets wait and see outcome of d meeting on wed. thank God banix has agreed 2 meet d buyer.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by knotty(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
at port. to be cleared out tomorrow. i will make up my mind after delivery. The Range thing looks cool but i`ll rather do Q7 next year. we wait and see.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ayusman

I jus edit our talk n got out points that I tink were necessary. Pls no vex - take am easy

@knotty

Ok- coolness
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Babajhaid: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ Carshoper, thanks for helping us to clear this issue, you have been of tremendous help. I like the way you handled it.

@ Ayusman, I am happy you have apologised for the way you reacted to people's comment as regards this post. Please next time, try and contain your emotion no matter the level of pain and annoyance. You know words spoken at times cannot be retracted. I am sure that Banix will find a way around the problem by wednesday and everybody will be happy for it.

Rgds.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
ayusman16:

@carshopper, thanx 4 hearing me out. i believe u now undstand my pains? my sincere pology 2 anyone who must av been upset by my posts. i just dislike anything hideous. i believe dis matter wld av been amicably resolved if d dealer had shown positive signs. a customer shld nt be made 2 suffer. @onwan, why nt start by posting your own details? i have reasons 4 hiding my number.  

If I have a case that I bring to nairaland I would want transparency and would state specific details. You or your friend do not have any real case here, you do not even have any business with nairaland because you refuse to let your friend come correct in the open and state his case, you did not even have the respect of givingbus his name and number so that Banix will even know who it is and further explain.

On that wednesday, If Banix wants, I should have the authorities present there so that the car can be moved from there to Area F and from there to Panti so we go all out and prove the real issues here.

1. Did your friend go there with a mechanic?
2. Did your friend test-drive the vehicle?
3. Did they tow the car to your friends house or he drove it there himself?

It's now very clear that dealers should be very prayerful not to sell cars to dupes who will buy a car from them and tomorrow see another one somewhere else and think they can blackmail the dealer into taking the car back and giving them a refund - ridiculously claiming he spent 300k on accessories ( we be mumu here ?)

The right thing to do is to have that car seized and you pulled for slander - if you dare me I will take it personal and you will be shocked at the kind of thing that will come up on that your Wednesday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2001 Infiniti QX4 For Sale 1.5m (negotiable) / USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350 / 9 inch HD Car Hanging Headrest DVD Player Entertainment System with game, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.